|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a natural question to ask after reading Part 2?
(a) Was Peyton being watched?
(b) What was Peyton wearing?
(c) Was Peyton targeted by the enemy?
(d) Was the visit to Peyton's house a random one?
2. In what direction is the soldier headed when he rides past the Farquhar house again?
3. Who does Peyton see standing on the shore?
(a) His boyhood friend.
(b) His family.
(c) The soldiers who executed him.
(d) His minister.
4. How many sentinels stand guard over the men on the platform?
5. Peyton is a politician and a(n) ___________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does NOT describe the road that Peyton finds?
2. What prevented Peyton's enlisting in the army?
3. Where are the sentinels standing guard?
4. What does the condemned man want to do as the noise pounds in his head?
5. What are the slack boards laid upon?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)