|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man think of when he closes his eyes?
(a) His home.
(b) His mother.
(c) His wife and children.
2. How can the condemned man's eyes be described?
3. Thoughts of ______________ drove Peyton to keep walking.
(a) His mother.
(b) His safety.
(c) His land.
(d) His wife and children.
4. Peyton knows there must be a ____________ ring around his neck where the rope had been.
5. What does Peyton follow as he walks through the forest all day?
(a) A woodsman's path.
(b) The sun.
(c) Tree markings.
(d) The animal droppings.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state is the man located?
2. The rope around the man's neck is attached to ______________________.
3. Who gets the water for the soldier?
4. Why is the man immobile?
5. What does the soldier pause to do?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)