|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the man to be hanged?
2. What literary technique does the author use when he says that death is a dignitary?
3. The soldier says the driftwood would burn __________________.
(a) Like an old barn.
(b) Like paper.
(c) Like tow.
(d) Like corn stalks.
4. What does Peyton do after he lands on the riverbank?
5. What color is the light that shines through the trees in the forest?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the soldier reappear at the Farquhar house?
2. Which of the following does NOT characterize Peyton's motivations?
3. What is the soldier's appearance?
4. Which of the following does NOT happen after the light disappears?
5. What lay at both edges of the road that Peyton finds?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)