|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the author of AN OCCURRENCE AT OWL CREEK BRIDGE?
(a) Ambrose Pearson.
(b) Anthonio Bierce.
(c) Ambrose Bierce.
(d) Ambrose Pierce.
2. Where does Peyton go to hide from the soldiers?
(a) Under a log.
(b) Into a cave.
(c) Into a forest.
(d) Into an abandoned shack.
3. What holds the critical plank in place?
(a) A horse.
(b) An anchor.
(c) A rope.
(d) The sergeant.
4. In what direction is the soldier headed when he rides past the Farquhar house again?
5. What does the condemned man note about the driftwood in the water below?
(a) It is very small.
(b) It is gray.
(c) It is moving slowly.
(d) It is huge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the man looking at?
2. What saying did Peyton believe in his heart?
3. The first part of Part 3 seems to be ______________.
4. How did the soldier approach Peyton's house?
5. The sentinels are as still as ________________.
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)