|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men in the infantry do while waiting for the execution?
(a) Close their eyes.
(b) Stare forward.
(c) Sit down.
2. What lay at both edges of the road that Peyton finds?
(d) Office buildings.
3. Who does Peyton see standing on the shore?
(a) The soldiers who executed him.
(b) His minister.
(c) His family.
(d) His boyhood friend.
4. The second part of Part 3 seems to be ______________.
5. What are the slack boards laid upon?
(b) Railway supports.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state does Peyton live?
2. Peyton is a politician and a(n) ___________________.
3. What happens when Peyton is about to clasp his wife?
4. What color eyes does the condemned man have?
5. Which of the following does Peyton NOT think the sand is like?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)