|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following figures does Peyton NOT mention when talking about approaching the bridge?
(a) A student of hanging.
(b) A civilian.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A man.
2. When does the soldier say he had last been at the Owl Creek Bridge?
(a) Last week.
(b) A month ago.
(c) A year ago.
3. What is the man's probable profession?
4. When it is time for the execution, who moves away from the location first?
(a) The two privates.
(b) The general.
(c) The sergeant.
(d) The colonel.
5. What is aroused in Peyton at the end of Part 2?
(a) His passions.
(b) His anger.
(c) His love.
(d) His curiosity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peyton realize that his hands are doing?
2. Which of the following does NOT happen after the light disappears?
3. The sergeant salutes the captain and ____________________.
4. How many other men are on the platform with the man?
5. Which of the following is NOT mentioned in the posted order?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)