|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a rank among the men on the platform with the man?
2. What is the man standing on?
(a) Slack boards.
(c) Ship's plank.
3. What does Peyton see fluttering as he moves up the walk?
(b) Female garments.
(d) Laundry drying outside.
4. How did the soldier approach Peyton's house?
(c) On a mule.
(d) On horseback.
5. What are Peyton and his wife doing when they are approached by someone?
(a) Working in the garden.
(b) Taking a walk.
(c) Eating dinner.
(d) Sitting on a bench.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can be inferred about the crime Peyton may have committed?
2. What color light encompasses everything around Peyton?
3. How many other men are on the platform with the man?
4. The rope around the man's neck is attached to ______________________.
5. What does the soldier say that the Yanks have built at the Owl Creek Bridge?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)