|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the man's probable profession?
2. What does Peyton hear parting the water nearby?
(a) A fish.
(b) A boat.
(c) A fishing lure.
(d) A piece of driftwood.
3. What does the soldier say happened at the bridge last winter?
(a) A flood.
(b) A blizzard.
(c) A train derailed.
(d) The bridge gave way from ice.
4. Who does the soldier say is repairing the railroads?
(a) The Yanks.
(b) The Rebs.
(c) The government.
(d) The locals.
5. How many men guard the Owl Creek Bridge?
Short Answer Questions
1. The soldiers say the Yanks have already reached ________________________-.
2. How did Peyton feel about not being allowed to enlist in the army?
3. Who approaches Peyton and his wife as they sit outside their home?
4. What does the condemned man note about the driftwood in the water below?
5. Which of the following does Peyton not see when he looks at the forest?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)