|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what state does Peyton live?
2. During what war does the story take place?
(a) The Korean War.
(b) World War I.
(c) World War II.
(d) The Civil War.
3. Which of the following does NOT describe the road that Peyton finds?
(a) Wide as a city street.
(b) Paved like a city street.
(c) No fields bordering it.
(d) No buildings beside it.
4. Which of the following does Peyton not see when he looks at the forest?
(a) His family.
5. What is Peyton Farquhar's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who issued a notice that is posted at the Owl Creek Bridge?
2. The first part of Part 3 seems to be ______________.
3. The man in the noose stands at one end of the plank and __________________ stands at the other.
4. Why is the Federal army repairing the railroads?
5. Which of the following does NOT describe Peyton by nightfall?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)