|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the author of AN OCCURRENCE AT OWL CREEK BRIDGE?
(a) Ambrose Pierce.
(b) Ambrose Bierce.
(c) Ambrose Pearson.
(d) Anthonio Bierce.
2. Where does Peyton find himself after he awakens from sleeping while walking?
(a) His boyhood home.
(b) His college.
(c) The Owl Creek Bridge.
(d) The gate of his home.
3. What does Peyton realize about his neck at this point?
(a) It is slightly chafed.
(b) It is thinner.
(c) It is normal.
(d) It is horribly swollen.
4. The man in the noose stands at one end of the plank and __________________ stands at the other.
(a) The governor.
(b) The sergeant.
(c) A minister.
(d) A private.
5. The soldiers treat death with military etiquette and _______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. The first part of Part 3 seems to be ______________.
2. What does Peyton feel throughout his body?
3. What does the condemned man want to take off his body?
4. What does Peyton realize about his eyes?
5. The second part of Part 3 seems to be ______________.
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)