|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color eyes do the keenest marksmen supposedly have?
2. Which of the following does NOT characterize Peyton's motivations?
(a) He always wanted to be a spy.
(b) He wants to do whatever he can for the South.
(c) He wants to share in the glory of the cause.
(d) He longs to be of service.
3. What did the soldier see lying against the pier the last time he was at the bridge?
(a) Fishing poles.
(c) Some guns.
(d) A dead body.
4. Which of the following does NOT happen at the beginning of Part 3?
(a) Peyton appears dead.
(b) Peyton gets his hands free.
(c) Peyton loses consciousness.
(d) Peyton falls through the bridge.
5. What is the man standing on?
(b) Slack boards.
(c) Ship's plank.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does the soldier ask?
2. Who are the spectators for the execution?
3. What is the soldier's appearance?
4. What does Peyton say a civilian would have to do to gain access to the bridge?
5. The remaining plank spans how many railroad ties?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)