|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The method of execution in the story is __________________.
(a) Military style.
2. What are the man's movements?
(a) He is fixed on one spot.
(b) He is exercising on the ground.
(c) He is doing acrobatics.
(d) He is jumping up and down.
3. What does the condemned man want to take off his body?
(a) The noose.
(b) The hood.
(c) The blindfold.
(d) His coat.
4. The condemned man feels as if his ears _______________________.
(a) Are plugged up.
(b) Are being ripped off.
(c) Are being punctured with a knife.
(d) Are bleeding.
5. What do the man's clothes indicate about him?
(a) He is a criminal.
(b) He is a soldier.
(c) He has been sucessful.
(d) He is too young to die.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the spectators for the execution?
2. What do the men in the infantry do while waiting for the execution?
3. What is the man wearing?
4. Why is the man immobile?
5. What does the condemned man focus on in the water below?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)