|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the man to be hanged?
2. Where are the spectators located?
(a) In bleachers.
(b) In a special soundproof room.
(c) In line at parade rest.
(d) Standing in the grass.
3. What do the privates do after moving away from the man?
(a) Ride away.
(b) Stand in silence.
(c) Wipe their brows.
(d) Pull away their planks.
4. Where is the man standing at the beginning of Part 1?
(a) A city street.
(b) An alley.
(c) A railroad bridge.
(d) A cave.
5. According to the soldiers' ____________, death is to be honored.
(b) Rule book.
(d) Unwritten code.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man think of when he closes his eyes?
2. What is the man doing with his hands?
3. What does the condemned man want to take off his body?
4. How does the condemned man view the system of execution?
5. What crime has the condemned man committed?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)