|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the spectators located?
(a) In bleachers.
(b) In line at parade rest.
(c) In a special soundproof room.
(d) Standing in the grass.
2. What literary technique does the author use when he says that death is a dignitary?
3. What does the captain do after giving the signal to the sergeant?
(a) Rides away.
(b) Steps aside.
(c) Salutes the troops.
(d) Shoots his pistol.
4. In what state is the man located?
5. When it is time for the execution, who moves away from the location first?
(a) The general.
(b) The colonel.
(c) The two privates.
(d) The sergeant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stands with the spectators?
2. What color eyes does the condemned man have?
3. The sergeant salutes the captain and ____________________.
4. What is the man standing on?
5. What is the man looking at?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)