|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the man doing with his hands?
(a) He is waving to his friends.
(b) He is signalling for help.
(c) He is clapping.
(d) They are tied behind his back.
2. How does the condemned man view the system of execution?
3. What are the man's movements?
(a) He is doing acrobatics.
(b) He is exercising on the ground.
(c) He is jumping up and down.
(d) He is fixed on one spot.
4. Where is the man standing at the beginning of Part 1?
(a) A city street.
(b) An alley.
(c) A cave.
(d) A railroad bridge.
5. What role do the sentinels have in the impending execution?
(a) No role.
(b) They will give the signal to proceed.
(c) They are waiting on word of a reprieve.
(d) They arrested the men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color eyes does the condemned man have?
2. According to the soldiers' ____________, death is to be honored.
3. What holds the critical plank in place?
4. Which of the following is NOT a step in the hanging?
5. What does the man think of when he closes his eyes?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)