|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many other men are on the platform with the man?
2. Who are the spectators for the execution?
(a) A company of infantrymen.
(b) Some news reporters.
(c) Some nosy local people.
(d) Families of the victim.
3. Who stands with the spectators?
(a) A lieutenant.
(b) The mayor.
(c) The governor.
(d) A minister.
4. When it is time for the execution, who moves away from the location first?
(a) The general.
(b) The two privates.
(c) The sergeant.
(d) The colonel.
5. What does the condemned man want to take off his body?
(a) His coat.
(b) The hood.
(c) The noose.
(d) The blindfold.
Short Answer Questions
1. What crime has the condemned man committed?
2. Where are the spectators located?
3. The sound becomes ______________ for the condemned man.
4. Which of the following does NOT describe the condemned man?
5. What color eyes does the condemned man have?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)