|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The remaining plank spans how many railroad ties?
2. What is the man doing with his hands?
(a) They are tied behind his back.
(b) He is clapping.
(c) He is signalling for help.
(d) He is waving to his friends.
3. During what war does the story take place?
(a) The Korean War.
(b) The Civil War.
(c) World War I.
(d) World War II.
4. The rope around the man's neck is attached to ______________________.
(a) A scaffold.
(b) A forklift.
(c) A tree.
(d) A cross timber.
5. How many other men are on the platform with the man?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of AN OCCURRENCE AT OWL CREEK BRIDGE?
2. What does the condemned man want to take off his body?
3. The condemned man thinks the loud sound is like _____________________.
4. Who are the spectators for the execution?
5. Which of the following is NOT a rank among the men on the platform with the man?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)