|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who stands with the spectators?
(a) The mayor.
(b) A lieutenant.
(c) The governor.
(d) A minister.
2. Who is the author of AN OCCURRENCE AT OWL CREEK BRIDGE?
(a) Anthonio Bierce.
(b) Ambrose Bierce.
(c) Ambrose Pierce.
(d) Ambrose Pearson.
3. Which of the following is NOT a rank among the men on the platform with the man?
4. How far does the soldier say it is to Owl Creek Bridge?
(a) About 3 miles.
(b) About 300 miles.
(c) About 30 miles.
(d) About 50 miles.
5. During what war does the story take place?
(a) The Korean War.
(b) The Civil War.
(c) World War II.
(d) World War I.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the slack boards laid upon?
2. What does the soldier NOT do after he drinks his water?
3. Peyton is a politician and a(n) ___________________.
4. What is the second question Peyton asks the soldier?
5. What is aroused in Peyton at the end of Part 2?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)