|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Peyton comes from a highly respected family of __________________.
(a) Cotton merchants.
(c) Arms builders.
(d) Slave owners.
2. What is the name of the character introduced in Part 2?
(a) Peyton Place.
(b) Preston Farquhar.
(c) Peyton Manning.
(d) Peyton Farquhar.
3. What is the man doing with his hands?
(a) He is clapping.
(b) He is waving to his friends.
(c) They are tied behind his back.
(d) He is signalling for help.
4. Peyton is devoted to the ____________________.
(a) Southern cause.
(b) Marriage vows.
(c) Northern cause.
(d) Catholic Church.
5. The soldiers treat death with military etiquette and _______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does NOT characterize Peyton's motivations?
2. What is the man wearing?
3. In what direction is the soldier headed when he rides past the Farquhar house again?
4. Who is the author of AN OCCURRENCE AT OWL CREEK BRIDGE?
5. How does the soldier say he knows about the order?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)