|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What holds the critical plank in place?
(a) A rope.
(b) An anchor.
(c) The sergeant.
(d) A horse.
2. What are the slack boards laid upon?
(c) Railway supports.
3. What is aroused in Peyton at the end of Part 2?
(a) His passions.
(b) His curiosity.
(c) His love.
(d) His anger.
4. What does the condemned man want to take off his body?
(a) The noose.
(b) The hood.
(c) His coat.
(d) The blindfold.
5. The sergeant salutes the captain and ____________________.
(a) Rides away on his horse.
(b) Moves to stand behind him.
(c) Orders the men to shoot.
(d) Blows a bugle.
Short Answer Questions
1. The man in the noose stands at one end of the plank and __________________ stands at the other.
2. What time of day does the soldier return to the Farquhar house?
3. Which of the following is NOT a step in the hanging?
4. What are the man's movements?
5. Peyton is a civilian with _________________.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)