|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the soldier say about the driftwood he saw?
(a) It was a strange color.
(b) It was in little pieces.
(c) It would be dry now.
(d) It was covered in moss.
2. The soldier says the driftwood would burn __________________.
(a) Like corn stalks.
(b) Like tow.
(c) Like an old barn.
(d) Like paper.
3. The sentinels are as still as ________________.
4. What is the man looking at?
5. How does the soldier say he knows about the order?
(a) He saw it.
(b) He saw a poster about it.
(c) He wrote it.
(d) He heard about it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the soldier NOT do after he drinks his water?
2. What does the condemned man focus on in the water below?
3. What saying did Peyton believe in his heart?
4. Who gets the water for the soldier?
5. What did the soldier see at the bridge the last time he was there?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)