|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The sentinels are as still as ________________.
2. Where is the man standing at the beginning of Part 1?
(a) An alley.
(b) A city street.
(c) A cave.
(d) A railroad bridge.
3. What crime has the condemned man committed?
(b) It is unknown at this point.
4. The remaining plank spans how many railroad ties?
5. How does the soldier say he knows about the order?
(a) He heard about it.
(b) He saw a poster about it.
(c) He saw it.
(d) He wrote it.
Short Answer Questions
1. The condemned man feels as if his ears _______________________.
2. What does the soldier say that the Yanks have built at the Owl Creek Bridge?
3. What does the condemned man focus on in the water below?
4. The soldier says the driftwood would burn __________________.
5. What are Peyton and his wife doing when they are approached by someone?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)