|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peyton say a civilian would have to do to gain access to the bridge?
(a) Dress all in black.
(b) Put mud on his face.
(c) Elude the picket post.
(d) Walk in stocking feet.
2. What is the man's probable profession?
3. What are the man's movements?
(a) He is fixed on one spot.
(b) He is doing acrobatics.
(c) He is exercising on the ground.
(d) He is jumping up and down.
4. What is the position of the man to be hanged?
(a) A military officer.
(b) A wayward politician.
(c) A spy.
(d) A civilian.
5. In what state does Peyton live?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who approaches Peyton and his wife as they sit outside their home?
2. Which of the following is NOT a natural question to ask after reading Part 2?
3. What color eyes does the condemned man have?
4. According to the soldiers' ____________, death is to be honored.
5. Who is mentioned in the posted order?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)