|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Peyton comes from a highly respected family of __________________.
(b) Cotton merchants.
(c) Slave owners.
(d) Arms builders.
2. During what war does the story take place?
(a) World War II.
(b) World War I.
(c) The Civil War.
(d) The Korean War.
3. What signal does the captain give to the sergeant?
(a) He salutes.
(b) He winks.
(c) He shakes his hand.
(d) He nods.
4. What is the man looking at?
5. The soldiers treat death with military etiquette and _______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. The condemned man thinks the loud sound is like _____________________.
2. When does the soldier say he had last been at the Owl Creek Bridge?
3. What type of sound distracts the condemned man's thoughts?
4. What is the soldier's true job?
5. What does Peyton do while waiting for an opportunity to serve the South?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)