|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The remaining plank spans how many railroad ties?
2. What do all the men on the platform have in common?
(a) They are all bald.
(b) They all have brown hair.
(c) They are all smoking cigars.
(d) They are from the Federal army.
3. In what state is the man located?
4. What crime has the condemned man committed?
(c) It is unknown at this point.
5. Which of the following figures does Peyton NOT mention when talking about approaching the bridge?
(a) A man.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A student of hanging.
(d) A civilian.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state does Peyton live?
2. What does Peyton ask after the soldier tells about the order?
3. Where are the spectators located?
4. What do the men in the infantry do while waiting for the execution?
5. What time of day does the soldier return to the Farquhar house?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)