|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the spectators for the execution?
(a) Families of the victim.
(b) A company of infantrymen.
(c) Some news reporters.
(d) Some nosy local people.
2. What can be inferred about the story at the end of Part 2?
(a) Peyton's wife is going to be injured.
(b) Peyton is going to be a spy.
(c) Something ominous is about to take place.
(d) Peyton is going to enlist in the army.
3. What is the date of the beginning of Part 1?
(a) It not known.
(b) June 25, 1864.
(c) April 7, 1813.
(d) September 15, 1954.
4. What does the condemned man NOT wear?
(b) A tie.
(c) A hood.
(d) A hat.
5. Which of the following figures does Peyton NOT mention when talking about approaching the bridge?
(a) A man.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A civilian.
(d) A student of hanging.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of AN OCCURRENCE AT OWL CREEK BRIDGE?
2. What does the soldier NOT do after he drinks his water?
3. Why is the Federal army repairing the railroads?
4. At what time of day is Peyton approached by someone at his property?
5. Where is the man standing at the beginning of Part 1?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)