|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The sentinels are as still as ________________.
2. How far does the soldier say it is to Owl Creek Bridge?
(a) About 300 miles.
(b) About 3 miles.
(c) About 50 miles.
(d) About 30 miles.
3. What can be inferred about the crime Peyton may have committed?
(a) He set fire to the driftwood to burn the bridge.
(b) He deserted from the army.
(c) He burned a neighbor's plantation.
(d) He shot a Yankee general.
4. In what state is the man located?
5. Why is the man immobile?
(a) He is trying to hide.
(b) He is playing a game.
(c) He is paralyzed.
(d) His neck is in a noose.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the condemned man think is the solution for his predicament?
2. Which of the following does the condemned man NOT visualize in his mind?
3. The posted order states that any civilian caught interfering with the railroad ______________________.
4. For what does the soldier ask?
5. How many men guard the Owl Creek Bridge?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)