|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the spectators for the execution?
(a) A company of infantrymen.
(b) Some news reporters.
(c) Some nosy local people.
(d) Families of the victim.
2. Who stands with the spectators?
(a) The mayor.
(b) A lieutenant.
(c) A minister.
(d) The governor.
3. When does the soldier say he had last been at the Owl Creek Bridge?
(a) A month ago.
(b) A year ago.
(d) Last week.
4. What does the condemned man NOT wear?
(a) A hat.
(c) A tie.
(d) A hood.
5. What color is the uniform worn by the soldier?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the soldier approach Peyton's house?
2. How does the condemned man view the system of execution?
3. When it is time for the execution, who moves away from the location first?
4. What does the soldier say about the driftwood he saw?
5. Who is mentioned in the posted order?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)