|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can Peyton see from his vantage point in the water?
(a) A gleam of light.
(c) Children fishing.
(d) A boat.
2. In what direction is the man looking?
(a) To the right.
(d) To the left.
3. Where does Peyton land when he is able to extricate himself from the vortex?
(a) The riverbank.
(b) A tree branch.
(c) A cave.
(d) A raft.
4. What happens when Peyton is about to clasp his wife?
(a) She trips and falls.
(b) He feels a blow on the back of his neck.
(c) He collapses with fatigue.
(d) He faints.
5. How many men guard the Owl Creek Bridge?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the condemned man want to do as the noise pounds in his head?
2. What does the soldier say happened at the bridge last winter?
3. What does Peyton ask after the soldier tells about the order?
4. What is the soldier's appearance?
5. The rope around the man's neck is attached to ______________________.
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)