|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is aroused in Peyton at the end of Part 2?
(a) His curiosity.
(b) His anger.
(c) His passions.
(d) His love.
2. What crime has the condemned man committed?
(d) It is unknown at this point.
3. What does Peyton see fluttering as he moves up the walk?
(a) Female garments.
(d) Laundry drying outside.
4. What does the condemned man NOT wear?
(b) A hood.
(c) A tie.
(d) A hat.
5. What did the soldier see lying against the pier the last time he was at the bridge?
(a) Some guns.
(b) A dead body.
(c) Fishing poles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peyton ask after the soldier tells about the order?
2. Which of the following did Peyton NOT long to experience as a soldier?
3. What does Peyton do while waiting for an opportunity to serve the South?
4. What are Peyton and his wife doing when they are approached by someone?
5. What color eyes do the keenest marksmen supposedly have?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)