|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the soldier say he knows about the order?
(a) He heard about it.
(b) He wrote it.
(c) He saw it.
(d) He saw a poster about it.
2. What did the soldier see lying against the pier the last time he was at the bridge?
(a) Fishing poles.
(c) A dead body.
(d) Some guns.
3. What lay at both edges of the road that Peyton finds?
(c) Office buildings.
4. Where is the man standing at the beginning of Part 1?
(a) An alley.
(b) A cave.
(c) A railroad bridge.
(d) A city street.
5. How many other men are on the platform with the man?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the source of the sound that the condemned man hears?
2. What does Peyton do when the rope is free of his neck?
3. How many men guard the Owl Creek Bridge?
4. What happens when Peyton is about to clasp his wife?
5. Which of the following does NOT happen at the beginning of Part 3?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)