|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Peyton has the power to ___________ remaining.
2. What is the man wearing?
(a) Night shirt.
(b) A frockcoat.
(d) Military uniform.
3. The soldiers treat death with military etiquette and _______________.
4. Which of the following does NOT describe the condemned man?
(c) Common criminal.
5. Who steps off the veranda to meet Peyton?
(a) His wife.
(b) His brother.
(c) His mother.
(d) His children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Peyton comes from a highly respected family of __________________.
2. How does the soldier say he knows about the order?
3. Who stands with the spectators?
4. Peyton thinks the noose looks like a _____________ in the water.
5. How many sentinels stand guard over the men on the platform?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)