|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is aroused in Peyton at the end of Part 2?
(a) His love.
(b) His passions.
(c) His anger.
(d) His curiosity.
2. How many other men are on the platform with the man?
3. Peyton feels his body swing like a pendulum in a _____________.
4. What does Peyton do when the rope is free of his neck?
(a) Screams to have it put back.
(d) Breathes deep.
5. What meaning does Peyton think the stars have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the light that shines through the trees in the forest?
2. Who steps off the veranda to meet Peyton?
3. What role do the sentinels have in the impending execution?
4. What do the man's clothes indicate about him?
5. The posted order states that any civilian caught interfering with the railroad ______________________.
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)