|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the uniform worn by the soldier?
2. What accosts Peyton when he thinks he is safely out of Federal territory?
(a) A gun ship veering toward him.
(b) More rifle shots.
(c) Arrows from locals nearby.
(d) A cannonball.
3. The remaining plank spans how many railroad ties?
4. What is the soldier's appearance?
5. What does Peyton do while his wife is getting the water?
(a) Invites him to dinner.
(b) Returns to the house.
(c) Approaches the soldier.
(d) Pulls out his gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who approaches Peyton and his wife as they sit outside their home?
2. What does Peyton feel throughout his body?
3. Who is with Peyton when he is approached by someone at his property?
4. What does Peyton call being hanged below water by the wet noose?
5. Which of the following figures does Peyton NOT mention when talking about approaching the bridge?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)