|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Peyton go to hide from the soldiers?
(a) Under a log.
(b) Into a forest.
(c) Into an abandoned shack.
(d) Into a cave.
2. When Peyton's power of thought returns, where does he think he is?
(a) In his bed at home.
(b) Swimming with his children.
(c) Fishing in the creek.
(d) In the stream below the bridge.
3. What is the man's probable profession?
4. What does Peyton focus on while on the road?
(a) An end point at the horizon.
(b) The edge lines.
(c) A middle line.
(d) The signs by the side of the road.
5. What color eyes do the keenest marksmen supposedly have?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the soldier say he knows about the order?
2. Peyton knows there must be a ____________ ring around his neck where the rope had been.
3. In what state does Peyton live?
4. Where are the sentinels standing guard?
5. Which of the following does Peyton NOT experience with the removal of the noose?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)