|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Peyton is devoted to the ____________________.
(a) Marriage vows.
(b) Northern cause.
(c) Catholic Church.
(d) Southern cause.
2. In what direction is the man looking?
(b) To the left.
(c) To the right.
3. What does Peyton sense about the light that has surrounded him?
(a) It intensifies.
(b) It turns blue.
(c) It fades a bit.
(d) It disappears.
4. What color eyes does the condemned man have?
5. The forest Peyton walks through could be compared to what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peyton realize about his neck at this point?
2. Where does Peyton find himself after he awakens from sleeping while walking?
3. Who gets the water for the soldier?
4. What are the slack boards laid upon?
5. Which of the following does Peyton NOT experience with the removal of the noose?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)