|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Peyton wants to know _______________________ if he could overcome the sentinel.
(a) If a civilian would need help.
(b) If a civilian would get a reward.
(c) Why a civilian would want to risk it even.
(d) What a civilian could accomplish.
2. What does the soldier say happened at the bridge last winter?
(a) A blizzard.
(b) The bridge gave way from ice.
(c) A train derailed.
(d) A flood.
3. How old is the man to be hanged?
4. What sense does Peyton have after he seems to wake up?
5. In what state is the man located?
Short Answer Questions
1. Peyton is a politician and a(n) ___________________.
2. What does Peyton say a civilian would have to do to gain access to the bridge?
3. What does the condemned man focus on in the water below?
4. What is the soldier's true job?
5. The soldiers say the Yanks have already reached ________________________-.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)