|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does NOT describe the condemned man?
(c) Common criminal.
2. Which of the following does NOT make music to Peyton's ears?
(a) Water spiders.
3. Who gets the water for the soldier?
(a) Mrs. Farquhar.
(b) Peyton Farquhar.
(c) Clayton Farquhar.
(d) A house slave.
4. When does the soldier reappear at the Farquhar house?
(a) The following week.
(b) An hour later.
(d) A year later.
5. Who is the author of AN OCCURRENCE AT OWL CREEK BRIDGE?
(a) Ambrose Bierce.
(b) Ambrose Pierce.
(c) Ambrose Pearson.
(d) Anthonio Bierce.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the walk leading to Peyton's home?
2. The sergeant salutes the captain and ____________________.
3. What type of sound distracts the condemned man's thoughts?
4. What did the soldier see lying against the pier the last time he was at the bridge?
5. What is the man wearing?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)