Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The teacher does not attend the funeral because
(a) If he shows he cares, he will have to live and suffer.
(b) If he shows he cares, he will have to help with the funera.
(c) If he shows he cares, he will have to live and die with the villagers.
(d) If he shows he cares, the Indians will tease him.
2. Why do Jim and Mark go out on the boat during a storm?
(a) Because they are lost at sea.
(b) Because they are fishing.
(c) Because a drunk, young logger has asked them for help.
(d) Because a drunk, young logger is lost at sea.
3. What does the English anthropologist call the Indian tribe?
4. When he returns, Mark visits
(a) The burial grounds.
(b) Marta's house.
(c) The vicarage.
(d) Keetah's family.
5. Who alerts the Bishop to Mark's physical condition?
(a) Mrs. Hudson.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mark tells Marta he has heard the owl call his name, she says
2. The woman Keetah had lived with at school
3. In March, what burden is lifted from the villagers?
4. The elders stay away when Gordon visits because
5. The visitors cause Mark Brian to feel what about the world of the white man he has left behind?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)