|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Bishop plans to send the young man to his hardest parish because
(a) He will learn how to speak the Indian languages.
(b) He will learn a great deal quickly.
(c) He will decide to return to his home and seek medical help.
(d) He will think the village has caused his illness.
2. Who or what follows Jim and Mark back to the camp?
(a) The mate of the bear the hunters killed.
(b) The mate of Chief Eddy.
(c) The mate of Caleb.
(d) The mate of the wolf the hunters killed.
3. The young ordinand has less than two years to
(a) LIve without life support.
(b) Live away from home.
(c) Live outside the hospital.
(d) Live an active life.
4. Caleb felt himself an intruder when visiting
(a) Deserted villages.
(b) Indians' homes.
(c) The vicarage.
(d) The boat.
5. What is Jim's response to Keetah's state of health?
(a) He says she will not raise the child herself.
(b) He says no child of Gordon's will ever be his.
(c) He says a child is always a reminder of past mistakes.
(d) He says a child is always welcome.
Short Answer Questions
1. What relationship did Mark Brian observe in the hunters of the tribe?
2. The doctor reveals the young man's illness to
3. Before he travels to the village, Mark Brian
4. At the end of the chapter, what is revealed in Mark Brian's eyes?
5. Why does Caleb feel Mark should be sorry for the Indians?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)