|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mark returns to the vicarage and to the smell of
2. The young man will be sent to Kingcome to
(a) Convert the Indians to Catholicism.
(b) Quell any Indian rebellions.
(c) Win the Indians trust for political reasons.
(d) Patrol the Indian villages.
3. What do Jim and Mark witness on the river?
(a) They witness a lunar eclipse.
(b) They witness a run of salmon.
(c) They witness dolphins swimming to the ocean.
(d) They witness a murder.
4. The young ordinand has less than two years to
(a) Live outside the hospital.
(b) LIve without life support.
(c) Live an active life.
(d) Live away from home.
5. The illness will not allow the man to live longer than
(a) Five years.
(b) One year.
(c) Three years.
(d) Ten years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the teacher visit the vicar?
2. What is Mark's chief concern for the Indians while he is away from the village?
3. What happens to the salmon, or swimmer, at the end of his journey?
4. What arrived at the village in November?
5. Who has offered Mark Brian a great deal of advice and training?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)