|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Jim convinced Keetah will marry him?
(a) Because he is Catholic like she is.
(b) Because she is clearly in love with him.
(c) Because he knows Gordon will not stay in the village.
(d) Because he is the only unmarried young man in the village.
2. Keetah is
(a) Mrs. Hudson's granddaughter.
(b) Mrs. Stephens' granddaughter.
(c) Jim's granddaughter.
(d) Sam's granddaughter.
3. The rain and mud slide at the start of Chapter 13 signal an example of
4. Who did Constable Pearson bring with him to the village?
(a) His superior officer.
(b) His girlfriend.
(c) His mother.
(d) His best friend.
5. At the end of the chapter, what is revealed in Mark Brian's eyes?
(a) His hatred of the Indian people.
(b) The answer to a riddle.
(c) The depth of sadness.
(d) His fear of dying.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Bishop reveals that Kingcome is
2. Why doesn't the young man know about his illness?
3. Who invited Mark to go hunting?
4. Jim describes his people through several
5. What does the vicar discover will take him many hours in a day?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)