1. Who are the doctor and the Bishop discussing?
(a) The young Bishop.
(b) The young ordinand.
(c) The young doctor.
(d) The young Constable.
2. The doctor reveals the young man's illness to
(a) The constable.
(b) The Archbishop.
(c) The young ordinand.
(d) The Bishop.
3. The illness will not allow the man to live longer than
(a) Three years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Five years.
(d) One year.
4. Why doesn't the young man know about his illness?
(a) The Bishop has not told him yet.
(b) The doctor tries to cover it up.
(c) The man does not speak the native's language.
(d) The villagers are trying to treat it.
5. The young ordinand has less than two years to
(a) Live away from home.
(b) LIve without life support.
(c) Live outside the hospital.
(d) Live an active life.
6. The Bishop decides to send the young man to
7. The Bishop plans to send the young man to his hardest parish because
(a) He will learn how to speak the Indian languages.
(b) He will learn a great deal quickly.
(c) He will decide to return to his home and seek medical help.
(d) He will think the village has caused his illness.
This section contains 5,682 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)