|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Hettie and Jack wish Margaret would do?
2. How does John react when Harriet cries?
3. What does John do when Margaret tries to tend to him?
4. Who remarks on the excitement of John and Harriet being close together?
5. What does John say would make him love Margaret even more?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is the play's premise? Why are premises so important to a story?
Essay Topic 2
What is William's role in the play? Why does he not have an alter ego like the other main characters? How would William's role in the play change if he did have an alter ego?
Essay Topic 3
Choose one of the following and discuss how it affects the tone of the book and helps to express character and theme:
2. Point of view
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)