Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Jack and Hetty sense between John and Harriet?
2. What does Margaret pretend to want to know when she surprisingly returns to the house?
3. What does Maggie want Margaret to start taking care of?
4. Which two characters are filled with joy when Margaret leaves?
5. What does John interrupt the women to ask Harriet to do?
Essay Topic 1
Pick two characters from the book and discuss their goals and motives. Do they achieve their motives? Do they share similar goals and motives with other characters? Do their goals clash with other characters? How do the characters goals and motives affect their interaction with each other?
Essay Topic 2
Examine the construction of Gerstenberg's argument.
1. How does she introduce her ideas?
2. How does she construct his ideas to come to logical conclusion?
3. What weaknesses and strengths can you identify in Gerstenberg's argument?
Essay Topic 3
What is the play's premise? Why are premises so important to a story?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)