Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Jack and Hetty sense between John and Harriet?
2. What does Margaret pretend to want to know when she surprisingly returns to the house?
3. What does Maggie want Margaret to start taking care of?
4. Which two characters are filled with joy when Margaret leaves?
5. What does John interrupt the women to ask Harriet to do?
What is Mr. Brush's role in the play? Why does he not have an alter ego like the other main characters? How would Mr. Brush's role in the play change if he did have an alter ego?
Why does John dislike his work at the gallery? How can John use his work to become a more successful painter? How important do you think it is for an artist to understand the business side of their work?
Compare Margaret's character to the person she was at the beginning of the book to the one she is at the end.
1. What did Margaret hope to achieve at the beginning of the book?
2. What events changes Margaret's ideas about life?
3. How has Margaret's character changed by the end of the book?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)