|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack admire about Harriet?
(a) Her ambition.
(b) Her form.
(c) Her sexuality.
(d) Her passion.
2. What does Harriet offer Margaret to use?
(a) Her money.
(b) Her house.
(c) Her pen.
(d) Her glasses.
3. Where does Act 2 take place?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) Harriet and William's apartment.
(c) John and Margaret's apartment.
(d) An art studio.
4. Who owns the gallery John sees advertised in the newspaper?
(a) David Dimple.
(b) Maximillian Brush.
(c) Frederick Ruby.
(d) Janice Watercolor.
5. Who does Margaret declare is the only person who matters?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Hettie and Jack wish Margaret would do?
2. What does John do when Margaret tries to tend to him?
3. What does Margaret tell John she could not afford?
4. What does Margaret think John is deliberately doing?
5. What does Jack wish he could pay Harriet back for?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)