|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Margaret pretend to do when she comes back with Harriet's water?
(a) Read a novel.
(b) Write a letter.
(c) Tend to her plants.
(d) Tend to the household accounts.
2. What does John move closer to Harriet to do?
(a) Whisper in her ear.
(b) Kiss her.
(c) Adjust her pose.
(d) Touch her hair.
3. What does Harriet want Margaret to buy food for?
(a) William's arrival.
(b) The rest of the week.
(c) An outdoor picnic.
(d) An indoor picnic.
4. Who did John dream about the previous night?
5. Who does Margaret declare is the only person who matters?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Margaret say she started to become lonely?
2. Why does John not hear Margaret when she tells him about her housekeeping skills?
3. What are Harriet and John doing when Margaret reenters the studio?
4. Whose portrait does Margaret view?
5. What color is Harriet's outfit?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)