|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only thing Margaret has to cook for breakfast?
(b) A sausage.
(d) An egg.
2. How does John react when Harriet cries?
(a) He laughs at her.
(b) He hands her a tissue.
(c) He embraces her.
(d) He runs out of the room.
3. What does John ask Margaret to stop doing?
4. What does Hetty say she will soon have?
(b) A new car.
(d) A holiday.
5. What does Margaret accuse Harriet of trying to do?
(a) Undermining Margaret.
(b) Stealing John.
(c) Blackmailing them.
(d) Having some wicked fun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Maggie want Margaret to get the money from the painting?
2. What does Margaret ask John if he will finish that day?
3. Which two characters are filled with joy when Margaret leaves?
4. What does John do when Margaret tries to tend to him?
5. What do Hettie and Jack wish Margaret would do?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)