|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John do when Margaret tries to tend to him?
(a) Snarls at her.
(b) Spits at her.
(c) Pushes her away.
(d) Slaps her.
2. Where does Act 2 take place?
(a) John and Margaret's apartment.
(b) Harriet and William's apartment.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) An art studio.
3. What does John complain about?
(a) Margaret's appearance.
(b) His coffee.
(c) Margaret's nagging.
(d) His egg.
4. What does Harriet apologize to John for?
(a) Being tired.
(b) Being late.
5. Why does Maggie want Margaret to get the money from the painting?
(a) So they can travel.
(b) So they can party.
(c) So they can buy a house.
(d) So they can eat.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Harriet and Margaret greet each other?
2. Why does John not hear Margaret when she tells him about her housekeeping skills?
3. Who does Margaret declare is the only person who matters?
4. What does Harriet look at when Margaret leaves for the second time?
5. Who owns the gallery John sees advertised in the newspaper?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)