|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John not like about his coffee?
(a) It is too milky.
(b) It is too sweet.
(c) It is too weak.
(d) It is too strong.
2. How does John react when Harriet cries?
(a) He laughs at her.
(b) He runs out of the room.
(c) He embraces her.
(d) He hands her a tissue.
3. Who does Margaret say she improved John's studio for?
4. What does Jack admire about Harriet?
(a) Her form.
(b) Her sexuality.
(c) Her ambition.
(d) Her passion.
5. What does John move closer to Harriet to do?
(a) Kiss her.
(b) Adjust her pose.
(c) Whisper in her ear.
(d) Touch her hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Harriet and John doing when Margaret reenters the studio?
2. What do Jack and Hetty sense between John and Harriet?
3. When does Margaret say she started to become lonely?
4. What does John do when Margaret tries to tend to him?
5. What does Maggie state she will soon have?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)