Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Margaret want to leave the fruit in the fruit bowl?
(a) So it looks like they have food in the home.
(b) It makes the house look pretty.
(c) To feed the cat.
(d) As a reminder of what food is.
2. What does Margaret pretend to want to know when she surprisingly returns to the house?
(a) If they have any special requests for food.
(b) If they want to come to the shops with her.
(c) If John needs any paints.
(d) If John has a spare set of keys.
3. Whose portrait does Margaret view?
4. What does Jack admire about Harriet?
(a) Her form.
(b) Her ambition.
(c) Her sexuality.
(d) Her passion.
5. What are Harriet and John doing when Margaret reenters the studio?
(b) Going back to their positions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harriet apologize to John for?
2. Who does Margaret declare is the only person who matters?
3. What doos Margaret pretend to tell the butler off for?
4. What does Margaret pretend to do when she comes back with Harriet's water?
5. What meal is Margaret setting the table for?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)