|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Margaret spent William's advance money on?
(a) For a new extension to the house.
(b) Paints and improving the studio.
(c) To fix their car.
(d) A new television and new clothes.
2. How do Harriet and Margaret greet each other?
(a) They kiss.
(b) They shake hands.
(c) They smile.
(d) They embrace.
3. What does John ask Margaret to stop doing?
4. What does Margaret offer to clean for Jack?
(a) Paint boxes.
(b) Paint brushes.
(c) Paint cloths.
5. What does John interrupt the women to ask Harriet to do?
(a) Ask William for more money.
(b) Resume her pose for the portrait.
(c) Go to the shop.
(d) Make a good cup of coffee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margaret think John is deliberately doing?
2. What does Harriet look at when Margaret leaves for the second time?
3. What does Margaret pretend to do when she comes back with Harriet's water?
4. What does Maggie want Margaret to start taking care of?
5. Whose portrait does Margaret view?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)