|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Margaret declare is the only person who matters?
2. What are Harriet and John doing when Margaret reenters the studio?
(a) Going back to their positions.
3. Why does Margaret want to leave the fruit in the fruit bowl?
(a) So it looks like they have food in the home.
(b) As a reminder of what food is.
(c) It makes the house look pretty.
(d) To feed the cat.
4. What does Margaret offer to get Harriet to drink?
5. How does Maggie want Margaret to prepare the egg?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Margaret spent William's advance money on?
2. What do Hettie and Jack wish Margaret would do?
3. Who does Margaret pretend she is talking to?
4. What does John move closer to Harriet to do?
5. Who stands behind Margaret as she sets the table?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)