|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Margaret say she improved John's studio for?
2. Who stands behind Margaret as she sets the table?
3. What does John say would make him love Margaret even more?
(a) If she wore make up.
(b) If she found a job.
(c) If she put butter on his roll.
(d) If she stopped nagging.
4. What does Hetty say she will soon have?
(c) A new car.
(d) A holiday.
5. What is the only thing Margaret has to cook for breakfast?
(a) An egg.
(b) A sausage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What meal is Margaret setting the table for?
2. What do Hettie and Jack wish Margaret would do?
3. Who guides Harriet into an alluring posture?
4. What does John do when Margaret tries to tend to him?
5. Why does John not hear Margaret when she tells him about her housekeeping skills?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)