|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Jack and Hetty sense between John and Harriet?
2. What does Margaret pretend to want to know when she surprisingly returns to the house?
(a) If John needs any paints.
(b) If they want to come to the shops with her.
(c) If John has a spare set of keys.
(d) If they have any special requests for food.
3. What does Maggie want Margaret to start taking care of?
(a) The house.
(b) Her family.
(c) Her finances.
4. Which two characters are filled with joy when Margaret leaves?
(a) Hetty and Jack.
(b) Hetty and John.
(c) John and Harriet.
(d) Maggie and jack.
5. What does John interrupt the women to ask Harriet to do?
(a) Go to the shop.
(b) Make a good cup of coffee.
(c) Resume her pose for the portrait.
(d) Ask William for more money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Hettie and Jack wish Margaret would do?
2. What color is Hetty's outfit?
3. What does Maggie state she will soon have?
4. What meal is Margaret setting the table for?
5. How does Margaret decide to prepare the egg?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)