|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack admire about Harriet?
(a) Her form.
(b) Her passion.
(c) Her ambition.
(d) Her sexuality.
2. What does John move closer to Harriet to do?
(a) Touch her hair.
(b) Adjust her pose.
(c) Kiss her.
(d) Whisper in her ear.
3. What does John see advertised in the newspaper?
(a) An art exhibition.
(b) A film casting.
(c) An art competition.
(d) A new movie.
4. What does Margaret accuse Harriet of trying to do?
(a) Blackmailing them.
(b) Undermining Margaret.
(c) Having some wicked fun.
(d) Stealing John.
5. What do Hettie and Jack wish Margaret would do?
(a) Start an arguement.
(b) Leave the room.
(c) Leave the apartment.
(d) Make some food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maggie state she will soon have?
2. What does Margaret think John is deliberately doing?
3. What does John do when Margaret tries to tend to him?
4. What does John also use his apartment for?
5. How does Maggie want Margaret to prepare the egg?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)