|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is Hetty's outfit?
2. Who stands behind Margaret as she sets the table?
3. When does Margaret say she started to become lonely?
(a) When John started painting full-time.
(b) When John started the portrait of Harriet.
(c) When they ran out of money.
(d) When she stopped her job.
4. Who does Margaret say she improved John's studio for?
5. What do Hettie and Jack wish Margaret would do?
(a) Start an arguement.
(b) Leave the room.
(c) Leave the apartment.
(d) Make some food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John complain about?
2. Why does Maggie want Margaret to get the money from the painting?
3. What does Jack admire about Harriet?
4. How does John react when Harriet cries?
5. What does John ask Margaret to stop doing?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)