|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John see advertised in the newspaper?
(a) An art competition.
(b) A film casting.
(c) An art exhibition.
(d) A new movie.
2. Why does Maggie want Margaret to get the money from the painting?
(a) So they can travel.
(b) So they can buy a house.
(c) So they can party.
(d) So they can eat.
3. Who did John dream about the previous night?
4. What city does John remind Margaret they once shared a great breakfast?
5. What are Harriet and John doing when Margaret reenters the studio?
(c) Going back to their positions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margaret ask John if he will finish that day?
2. What does Jack admire about Harriet?
3. What does Harriet offer Margaret to use?
4. What does Margaret pretend to want to know when she surprisingly returns to the house?
5. What does John say would make him love Margaret even more?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)