|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Margaret offer to clean for Jack?
(b) Paint cloths.
(c) Paint brushes.
(d) Paint boxes.
2. When does Margaret say she started to become lonely?
(a) When they ran out of money.
(b) When John started the portrait of Harriet.
(c) When John started painting full-time.
(d) When she stopped her job.
3. Where does Act 2 take place?
(a) An art studio.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) John and Margaret's apartment.
(d) Harriet and William's apartment.
4. What does Margaret pretend to want to know when she surprisingly returns to the house?
(a) If they want to come to the shops with her.
(b) If they have any special requests for food.
(c) If John needs any paints.
(d) If John has a spare set of keys.
5. Who guides Harriet into an alluring posture?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John say would make him love Margaret even more?
2. How do Harriet and Margaret greet each other?
3. What does Maggie want Margaret to start taking care of?
4. Who does Margaret say she improved John's studio for?
5. Who stands behind Margaret as she sets the table?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)