|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Margaret spent William's advance money on?
(a) A new television and new clothes.
(b) To fix their car.
(c) Paints and improving the studio.
(d) For a new extension to the house.
2. Where does Act 2 take place?
(a) An art studio.
(b) John and Margaret's apartment.
(c) Harriet and William's apartment.
(d) A restaurant.
3. What does Hetty say she will soon have?
(c) A holiday.
(d) A new car.
4. Who remarks on the excitement of John and Harriet being close together?
(a) Maggie and Hetty.
(b) John and Harriet.
(c) Hetty and Harriet.
(d) Jack and Hetty.
5. When does Margaret say she started to become lonely?
(a) When John started painting full-time.
(b) When they ran out of money.
(c) When she stopped her job.
(d) When John started the portrait of Harriet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harriet want Margaret to buy food for?
2. What does John complain about?
3. What does Maggie want Margaret to start taking care of?
4. What city does John remind Margaret they once shared a great breakfast?
5. What does John interrupt the women to ask Harriet to do?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)