|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Margaret say she improved John's studio for?
2. What doos Margaret pretend to tell the butler off for?
(a) Spilling John's paints.
(b) Making weak coffee.
(c) Not waking John.
(d) Giving John a bad mood.
3. What does Margaret offer to get Harriet to drink?
4. What does Margaret pretend to do when she comes back with Harriet's water?
(a) Tend to the household accounts.
(b) Tend to her plants.
(c) Read a novel.
(d) Write a letter.
5. Who owns the gallery John sees advertised in the newspaper?
(a) David Dimple.
(b) Janice Watercolor.
(c) Maximillian Brush.
(d) Frederick Ruby.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margaret accuse Harriet of trying to do?
2. What does John also use his apartment for?
3. Why does Maggie want Margaret to get the money from the painting?
4. What does Margaret pretend to want to know when she surprisingly returns to the house?
5. Who remarks on the excitement of John and Harriet being close together?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)