|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sound brightens John's mood?
(a) The telephone.
(b) The doorbell.
(c) The dog's bark.
(d) Harriet's voice.
2. Why does John not hear Margaret when she tells him about her housekeeping skills?
(a) He is painting.
(b) He is listening to the radio.
(c) He is sleeping.
(d) He is reading.
3. What does Margaret ask John if he will finish that day?
(a) Reading his book.
(b) William's recommendation letter.
(c) His painting of the village.
(d) Harriet's portrait.
4. What are Harriet and John doing when Margaret reenters the studio?
(c) Going back to their positions.
5. What city does John remind Margaret they once shared a great breakfast?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John move closer to Harriet to do?
2. What does Margaret attempt to tell John about when he asks her to leave him alone?
3. Who guides Harriet into an alluring posture?
4. What color is Harriet's outfit?
5. What doos Margaret pretend to tell the butler off for?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)