|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns the gallery John sees advertised in the newspaper?
(a) David Dimple.
(b) Frederick Ruby.
(c) Maximillian Brush.
(d) Janice Watercolor.
2. What is the only thing Margaret has to cook for breakfast?
(b) A sausage.
(d) An egg.
3. What does Margaret tell John she could not afford?
(b) Proper coffee.
4. What does Margaret pretend to do when she comes back with Harriet's water?
(a) Tend to the household accounts.
(b) Write a letter.
(c) Read a novel.
(d) Tend to her plants.
5. What does Jack admire about Harriet?
(a) Her sexuality.
(b) Her form.
(c) Her ambition.
(d) Her passion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did John dream about the previous night?
2. What does John move closer to Harriet to do?
3. What does Margaret think John is deliberately doing?
4. What color is Harriet's outfit?
5. What city does John remind Margaret they once shared a great breakfast?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)