|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hetty say she will soon have?
(b) A holiday.
(c) A new car.
2. What does John interrupt the women to ask Harriet to do?
(a) Resume her pose for the portrait.
(b) Ask William for more money.
(c) Make a good cup of coffee.
(d) Go to the shop.
3. What does Harriet apologize to John for?
(a) Being tired.
(c) Being late.
4. What do Hettie and Jack wish Margaret would do?
(a) Make some food.
(b) Leave the room.
(c) Leave the apartment.
(d) Start an arguement.
5. What does Maggie want Margaret to start taking care of?
(b) Her finances.
(c) Her family.
(d) The house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margaret think John is deliberately doing?
2. Who owns the gallery John sees advertised in the newspaper?
3. What does John move closer to Harriet to do?
4. How does John react when Harriet cries?
5. What does John ask Margaret to stop doing?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)