|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John complain about?
(a) Margaret's appearance.
(b) Margaret's nagging.
(c) His coffee.
(d) His egg.
2. What do Hettie and Jack wish Margaret would do?
(a) Leave the room.
(b) Start an arguement.
(c) Make some food.
(d) Leave the apartment.
3. What does John move closer to Harriet to do?
(a) Touch her hair.
(b) Adjust her pose.
(c) Kiss her.
(d) Whisper in her ear.
4. Why does Maggie want Margaret to get the money from the painting?
(a) So they can eat.
(b) So they can travel.
(c) So they can party.
(d) So they can buy a house.
5. Why does John not hear Margaret when she tells him about her housekeeping skills?
(a) He is reading.
(b) He is painting.
(c) He is sleeping.
(d) He is listening to the radio.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maggie state she will soon have?
2. Who owns the gallery John sees advertised in the newspaper?
3. Who did John dream about the previous night?
4. How does Maggie want Margaret to prepare the egg?
5. What does John also use his apartment for?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)