|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did John dream about the previous night?
2. What does John complain about?
(a) His egg.
(b) Margaret's nagging.
(c) His coffee.
(d) Margaret's appearance.
3. What does Margaret think John is deliberately doing?
(a) Drawing out time to complete Harriet's portrait.
(b) Getting rid of Margaret when Harriet is in the house.
(c) Painting Harrit's portrait badly.
(d) Comparing Margaret to Harriet.
4. What does Hetty say she will soon have?
(a) A new car.
(d) A holiday.
5. What does Harriet offer Margaret to use?
(a) Her pen.
(b) Her money.
(c) Her glasses.
(d) Her house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harriet look at when Margaret leaves for the second time?
2. What are Harriet and John doing when Margaret reenters the studio?
3. What does Margaret pretend to do when she comes back with Harriet's water?
4. What does Margaret ask John if he will finish that day?
5. What does John see advertised in the newspaper?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)