|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack admire about Harriet?
(a) Her ambition.
(b) Her sexuality.
(c) Her form.
(d) Her passion.
2. Who remarks on the excitement of John and Harriet being close together?
(a) Maggie and Hetty.
(b) John and Harriet.
(c) Hetty and Harriet.
(d) Jack and Hetty.
3. What doos Margaret pretend to tell the butler off for?
(a) Giving John a bad mood.
(b) Making weak coffee.
(c) Spilling John's paints.
(d) Not waking John.
4. How does John react when Harriet cries?
(a) He embraces her.
(b) He hands her a tissue.
(c) He laughs at her.
(d) He runs out of the room.
5. What do Hettie and Jack wish Margaret would do?
(a) Start an arguement.
(b) Leave the apartment.
(c) Make some food.
(d) Leave the room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margaret pretend to do when she comes back with Harriet's water?
2. What sound brightens John's mood?
3. What does John move closer to Harriet to do?
4. What does Margaret attempt to tell John about when he asks her to leave him alone?
5. What does John ask Margaret to stop doing?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)