|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maggie want Margaret to start taking care of?
(a) The house.
(b) Her family.
(c) Her finances.
2. Who did John dream about the previous night?
3. What has Margaret spent William's advance money on?
(a) Paints and improving the studio.
(b) For a new extension to the house.
(c) To fix their car.
(d) A new television and new clothes.
4. What does Margaret think John is deliberately doing?
(a) Getting rid of Margaret when Harriet is in the house.
(b) Drawing out time to complete Harriet's portrait.
(c) Painting Harrit's portrait badly.
(d) Comparing Margaret to Harriet.
5. What do Jack and Hetty sense between John and Harriet?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Margaret want to leave the fruit in the fruit bowl?
2. What are Harriet and John doing when Margaret reenters the studio?
3. What does John say would make him love Margaret even more?
4. What does Margaret pretend to do when she comes back with Harriet's water?
5. Who does Margaret pretend she is talking to?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)