|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sound brightens John's mood?
(a) The dog's bark.
(b) Harriet's voice.
(c) The doorbell.
(d) The telephone.
2. What does Margaret pretend to do when she comes back with Harriet's water?
(a) Tend to her plants.
(b) Write a letter.
(c) Tend to the household accounts.
(d) Read a novel.
3. Where does Act 2 take place?
(a) Harriet and William's apartment.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) An art studio.
(d) John and Margaret's apartment.
4. Who does Maggie say is the only person John thinks about?
5. What does Margaret stop John from eating?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who guides Harriet into an alluring posture?
2. What do Jack and Hetty sense between John and Harriet?
3. What does Maggie want Margaret to start taking care of?
4. Which two characters are filled with joy when Margaret leaves?
5. What does John complain about?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)