|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John also use his apartment for?
(a) An art studio.
(b) Poker nights.
(d) Business meetings.
2. What does Margaret pour John to drink?
3. What does Margaret pretend to want to know when she surprisingly returns to the house?
(a) If they have any special requests for food.
(b) If they want to come to the shops with her.
(c) If John needs any paints.
(d) If John has a spare set of keys.
4. Who does Margaret declare is the only person who matters?
5. Who did John dream about the previous night?
6. What are Harriet and John doing when Margaret reenters the studio?
(b) Going back to their positions.
7. What does Harriet apologize to John for?
(a) Being late.
(d) Being tired.
8. What is the only thing Margaret has to cook for breakfast?
(a) A sausage.
(b) An egg.
9. What do Hettie and Jack wish Margaret would do?
(a) Leave the room.
(b) Start an arguement.
(c) Leave the apartment.
(d) Make some food.
10. What does Harriet look at when Margaret leaves for the second time?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) John's other artwork.
(c) The garden.
(d) Her portrait.
11. What does Margaret stop John from eating?
12. What does Jack admire about Harriet?
(a) Her form.
(b) Her ambition.
(c) Her sexuality.
(d) Her passion.
13. What does John do when Margaret tries to tend to him?
(a) Spits at her.
(b) Slaps her.
(c) Pushes her away.
(d) Snarls at her.
14. Who owns the gallery John sees advertised in the newspaper?
(a) Frederick Ruby.
(b) Janice Watercolor.
(c) David Dimple.
(d) Maximillian Brush.
15. Which two characters are filled with joy when Margaret leaves?
(a) Maggie and jack.
(b) John and Harriet.
(c) Hetty and John.
(d) Hetty and Jack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margaret offer to clean for Jack?
2. What color is Hetty's outfit?
3. What does John complain about?
4. What does John say would make him love Margaret even more?
5. Why does John not hear Margaret when she tells him about her housekeeping skills?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)