|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is Harriet's outfit?
(a) Purple and silver.
(b) Yellow and orange.
(c) Blue and green.
(d) Red and black.
2. Why does Maggie want Margaret to get the money from the painting?
(a) So they can party.
(b) So they can eat.
(c) So they can buy a house.
(d) So they can travel.
3. What does Margaret offer to clean for Jack?
(a) Paint brushes.
(c) Paint cloths.
(d) Paint boxes.
4. Whose portrait does Margaret view?
5. What does Harriet apologize to John for?
(b) Being tired.
(c) Being late.
6. Who stands behind Margaret as she sets the table?
7. What does John say would make him love Margaret even more?
(a) If she stopped nagging.
(b) If she found a job.
(c) If she wore make up.
(d) If she put butter on his roll.
8. What does Harriet offer Margaret to use?
(a) Her pen.
(b) Her glasses.
(c) Her money.
(d) Her house.
9. What does John do when Margaret tries to tend to him?
(a) Snarls at her.
(b) Pushes her away.
(c) Slaps her.
(d) Spits at her.
10. How do Harriet and Margaret greet each other?
(a) They smile.
(b) They kiss.
(c) They shake hands.
(d) They embrace.
11. Who does Margaret pretend she is talking to?
(a) A bank manager.
(b) A soldier.
(c) A butler.
(d) A nurse.
12. Who does Maggie say is the only person John thinks about?
13. What does Jack admire about Harriet?
(a) Her sexuality.
(b) Her form.
(c) Her ambition.
(d) Her passion.
14. Who guides Harriet into an alluring posture?
15. What does John move closer to Harriet to do?
(a) Adjust her pose.
(b) Kiss her.
(c) Whisper in her ear.
(d) Touch her hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John see advertised in the newspaper?
2. What does John complain about?
3. What is the only thing Margaret has to cook for breakfast?
4. What does Margaret think John is deliberately doing?
5. Who did John dream about the previous night?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)