|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Maggie want Margaret to prepare the egg?
2. Which two characters are filled with joy when Margaret leaves?
(a) Hetty and John.
(b) Hetty and Jack.
(c) Maggie and jack.
(d) John and Harriet.
3. How does John react when Harriet cries?
(a) He embraces her.
(b) He laughs at her.
(c) He hands her a tissue.
(d) He runs out of the room.
4. Who stands behind Margaret as she sets the table?
5. What doos Margaret pretend to tell the butler off for?
(a) Giving John a bad mood.
(b) Not waking John.
(c) Making weak coffee.
(d) Spilling John's paints.
6. What does John move closer to Harriet to do?
(a) Touch her hair.
(b) Kiss her.
(c) Whisper in her ear.
(d) Adjust her pose.
7. Where does Act 2 take place?
(a) An art studio.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) John and Margaret's apartment.
(d) Harriet and William's apartment.
8. What color is Hetty's outfit?
9. Who does Margaret declare is the only person who matters?
10. What do Hettie and Jack wish Margaret would do?
(a) Leave the apartment.
(b) Start an arguement.
(c) Make some food.
(d) Leave the room.
11. What does Margaret accuse Harriet of trying to do?
(a) Undermining Margaret.
(b) Blackmailing them.
(c) Having some wicked fun.
(d) Stealing John.
12. What does Margaret think John is deliberately doing?
(a) Drawing out time to complete Harriet's portrait.
(b) Painting Harrit's portrait badly.
(c) Comparing Margaret to Harriet.
(d) Getting rid of Margaret when Harriet is in the house.
13. What does John interrupt the women to ask Harriet to do?
(a) Go to the shop.
(b) Ask William for more money.
(c) Resume her pose for the portrait.
(d) Make a good cup of coffee.
14. Who did John dream about the previous night?
15. Why does Margaret want to leave the fruit in the fruit bowl?
(a) It makes the house look pretty.
(b) So it looks like they have food in the home.
(c) To feed the cat.
(d) As a reminder of what food is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Jack and Hetty sense between John and Harriet?
2. Who does Margaret say she improved John's studio for?
3. What does Margaret pretend to do when she comes back with Harriet's water?
4. Why does Maggie want Margaret to get the money from the painting?
5. What does Harriet want Margaret to buy food for?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)