|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harriet want Margaret to buy food for?
(a) An indoor picnic.
(b) William's arrival.
(c) An outdoor picnic.
(d) The rest of the week.
2. How does John react when Harriet cries?
(a) He hands her a tissue.
(b) He laughs at her.
(c) He runs out of the room.
(d) He embraces her.
3. What color is Hetty's outfit?
4. What does Margaret think John is deliberately doing?
(a) Comparing Margaret to Harriet.
(b) Painting Harrit's portrait badly.
(c) Drawing out time to complete Harriet's portrait.
(d) Getting rid of Margaret when Harriet is in the house.
5. What is the only thing Margaret has to cook for breakfast?
(c) A sausage.
(d) An egg.
6. Where does Act 2 take place?
(a) An art studio.
(b) John and Margaret's apartment.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) Harriet and William's apartment.
7. What color is Harriet's outfit?
(a) Red and black.
(b) Purple and silver.
(c) Blue and green.
(d) Yellow and orange.
8. What does Margaret offer to clean for Jack?
(a) Paint boxes.
(c) Paint brushes.
(d) Paint cloths.
9. Who does Margaret pretend she is talking to?
(a) A soldier.
(b) A bank manager.
(c) A nurse.
(d) A butler.
10. Who does Margaret declare is the only person who matters?
11. What does Hetty say she will soon have?
(a) A new car.
(c) A holiday.
12. What does Harriet offer Margaret to use?
(a) Her money.
(b) Her pen.
(c) Her house.
(d) Her glasses.
13. Who guides Harriet into an alluring posture?
14. What do Hettie and Jack wish Margaret would do?
(a) Start an arguement.
(b) Make some food.
(c) Leave the room.
(d) Leave the apartment.
15. What does John interrupt the women to ask Harriet to do?
(a) Resume her pose for the portrait.
(b) Go to the shop.
(c) Ask William for more money.
(d) Make a good cup of coffee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John say would make him love Margaret even more?
2. What does Margaret offer to get Harriet to drink?
3. Who stands behind Margaret as she sets the table?
4. What does John move closer to Harriet to do?
5. Why does Margaret want to leave the fruit in the fruit bowl?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)