|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who remarks on the excitement of John and Harriet being close together?
(a) Maggie and Hetty.
(b) John and Harriet.
(c) Hetty and Harriet.
(d) Jack and Hetty.
2. How does John react when Harriet cries?
(a) He laughs at her.
(b) He hands her a tissue.
(c) He runs out of the room.
(d) He embraces her.
3. What color is Harriet's outfit?
(a) Red and black.
(b) Yellow and orange.
(c) Blue and green.
(d) Purple and silver.
4. What do Hettie and Jack wish Margaret would do?
(a) Leave the room.
(b) Make some food.
(c) Start an arguement.
(d) Leave the apartment.
5. What do Jack and Hetty sense between John and Harriet?
6. What does Maggie want Margaret to start taking care of?
(a) Her finances.
(b) The house.
(c) Her family.
7. How do Harriet and Margaret greet each other?
(a) They embrace.
(b) They shake hands.
(c) They smile.
(d) They kiss.
8. Who does Margaret pretend she is talking to?
(a) A bank manager.
(b) A nurse.
(c) A butler.
(d) A soldier.
9. What city does John remind Margaret they once shared a great breakfast?
10. What does Margaret stop John from eating?
11. Who did John dream about the previous night?
12. What doos Margaret pretend to tell the butler off for?
(a) Spilling John's paints.
(b) Giving John a bad mood.
(c) Not waking John.
(d) Making weak coffee.
13. What does Jack admire about Harriet?
(a) Her form.
(b) Her sexuality.
(c) Her ambition.
(d) Her passion.
14. What color is Hetty's outfit?
15. What does Hetty say she will soon have?
(a) A new car.
(c) A holiday.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Margaret want to leave the fruit in the fruit bowl?
2. What does Margaret pour John to drink?
3. What sound brightens John's mood?
4. What has Margaret spent William's advance money on?
5. What does Margaret offer to get Harriet to drink?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)