Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Jack and Hetty sense between John and Harriet?
2. What does Margaret pretend to want to know when she surprisingly returns to the house?
(a) If John needs any paints.
(b) If they want to come to the shops with her.
(c) If John has a spare set of keys.
(d) If they have any special requests for food.
3. What does Maggie want Margaret to start taking care of?
(a) The house.
(b) Her family.
(c) Her finances.
4. Which two characters are filled with joy when Margaret leaves?
(a) Hetty and Jack.
(b) Hetty and John.
(c) John and Harriet.
(d) Maggie and jack.
5. What does John interrupt the women to ask Harriet to do?
(a) Go to the shop.
(b) Make a good cup of coffee.
(c) Resume her pose for the portrait.
(d) Ask William for more money.
6. What do Hettie and Jack wish Margaret would do?
(a) Leave the room.
(b) Leave the apartment.
(c) Make some food.
(d) Start an arguement.
7. What color is Hetty's outfit?
8. What does Maggie state she will soon have?
(a) A social life.
(b) Harriet's man.
(c) A good meal.
(d) Harriet's money.
9. What meal is Margaret setting the table for?
10. How does Margaret decide to prepare the egg?
(a) Fry it.
(b) Poach it.
(c) Boil it.
(d) Scamble it.
11. What are Harriet and John doing when Margaret reenters the studio?
(c) Going back to their positions.
12. What does Margaret think John is deliberately doing?
(a) Painting Harrit's portrait badly.
(b) Getting rid of Margaret when Harriet is in the house.
(c) Comparing Margaret to Harriet.
(d) Drawing out time to complete Harriet's portrait.
13. What does Hetty say she will soon have?
(a) A holiday.
(c) A new car.
14. What does Margaret pretend to do when she comes back with Harriet's water?
(a) Write a letter.
(b) Read a novel.
(c) Tend to the household accounts.
(d) Tend to her plants.
15. What city does John remind Margaret they once shared a great breakfast?
Short Answer Questions
1. What sound brightens John's mood?
2. What does Margaret stop John from eating?
3. Why does John not hear Margaret when she tells him about her housekeeping skills?
4. Who does Margaret pretend she is talking to?
5. What does Margaret offer to clean for Jack?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)