|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Act 2 take place?
(a) John and Margaret's apartment.
(b) Harriet and William's apartment.
(c) An art studio.
(d) A restaurant.
2. Who owns the gallery John sees advertised in the newspaper?
(a) Janice Watercolor.
(b) David Dimple.
(c) Frederick Ruby.
(d) Maximillian Brush.
3. How does John react when Harriet cries?
(a) He hands her a tissue.
(b) He laughs at her.
(c) He runs out of the room.
(d) He embraces her.
4. Why does Maggie want Margaret to get the money from the painting?
(a) So they can buy a house.
(b) So they can party.
(c) So they can travel.
(d) So they can eat.
5. What does John move closer to Harriet to do?
(a) Adjust her pose.
(b) Touch her hair.
(c) Kiss her.
(d) Whisper in her ear.
6. What does John say would make him love Margaret even more?
(a) If she found a job.
(b) If she wore make up.
(c) If she put butter on his roll.
(d) If she stopped nagging.
7. What does Margaret pour John to drink?
8. What does Margaret pretend to want to know when she surprisingly returns to the house?
(a) If John has a spare set of keys.
(b) If they want to come to the shops with her.
(c) If John needs any paints.
(d) If they have any special requests for food.
9. When does Margaret say she started to become lonely?
(a) When John started the portrait of Harriet.
(b) When they ran out of money.
(c) When she stopped her job.
(d) When John started painting full-time.
10. Who guides Harriet into an alluring posture?
11. What color is Hetty's outfit?
12. Which two characters are filled with joy when Margaret leaves?
(a) Hetty and Jack.
(b) Maggie and jack.
(c) Hetty and John.
(d) John and Harriet.
13. How do Harriet and Margaret greet each other?
(a) They smile.
(b) They kiss.
(c) They shake hands.
(d) They embrace.
14. Whose portrait does Margaret view?
15. What does Margaret offer to get Harriet to drink?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harriet want Margaret to buy food for?
2. What does Maggie state she will soon have?
3. What does Margaret offer to clean for Jack?
4. Who did John dream about the previous night?
5. What does John complain about?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)