|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hetty say she will soon have?
(c) A holiday.
(d) A new car.
2. What does Maggie state she will soon have?
(a) A social life.
(b) Harriet's money.
(c) Harriet's man.
(d) A good meal.
3. What does Maggie want Margaret to start taking care of?
(a) The house.
(b) Her family.
(d) Her finances.
4. Who stands behind Margaret as she sets the table?
5. How does John react when Harriet cries?
(a) He runs out of the room.
(b) He hands her a tissue.
(c) He laughs at her.
(d) He embraces her.
6. Who owns the gallery John sees advertised in the newspaper?
(a) Frederick Ruby.
(b) David Dimple.
(c) Janice Watercolor.
(d) Maximillian Brush.
7. What city does John remind Margaret they once shared a great breakfast?
8. What does John not like about his coffee?
(a) It is too weak.
(b) It is too sweet.
(c) It is too strong.
(d) It is too milky.
9. What does John complain about?
(a) Margaret's appearance.
(b) Margaret's nagging.
(c) His coffee.
(d) His egg.
10. What does Margaret pour John to drink?
11. Who does Margaret declare is the only person who matters?
12. Why does John not hear Margaret when she tells him about her housekeeping skills?
(a) He is reading.
(b) He is sleeping.
(c) He is painting.
(d) He is listening to the radio.
13. What does Margaret accuse Harriet of trying to do?
(a) Blackmailing them.
(b) Stealing John.
(c) Undermining Margaret.
(d) Having some wicked fun.
14. What does John ask Margaret to stop doing?
15. What does John interrupt the women to ask Harriet to do?
(a) Ask William for more money.
(b) Resume her pose for the portrait.
(c) Make a good cup of coffee.
(d) Go to the shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who guides Harriet into an alluring posture?
2. Why does Margaret want to leave the fruit in the fruit bowl?
3. Which two characters are filled with joy when Margaret leaves?
4. What does John also use his apartment for?
5. How do Harriet and Margaret greet each other?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)