|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose portrait does Margaret view?
2. What doos Margaret pretend to tell the butler off for?
(a) Spilling John's paints.
(b) Not waking John.
(c) Giving John a bad mood.
(d) Making weak coffee.
3. What does Maggie state she will soon have?
(a) A social life.
(b) A good meal.
(c) Harriet's man.
(d) Harriet's money.
4. What does John move closer to Harriet to do?
(a) Adjust her pose.
(b) Kiss her.
(c) Whisper in her ear.
(d) Touch her hair.
5. What does Margaret think John is deliberately doing?
(a) Getting rid of Margaret when Harriet is in the house.
(b) Painting Harrit's portrait badly.
(c) Comparing Margaret to Harriet.
(d) Drawing out time to complete Harriet's portrait.
6. Who does Margaret declare is the only person who matters?
7. What does Margaret pour John to drink?
8. What does Margaret accuse Harriet of trying to do?
(a) Stealing John.
(b) Having some wicked fun.
(c) Blackmailing them.
(d) Undermining Margaret.
9. What does Hetty say she will soon have?
(a) A new car.
(d) A holiday.
10. Why does John not hear Margaret when she tells him about her housekeeping skills?
(a) He is painting.
(b) He is sleeping.
(c) He is reading.
(d) He is listening to the radio.
11. What does Jack wish he could pay Harriet back for?
(a) The emotional harm she has done to John.
(b) The emotional harm she has done to William.
(c) The lack of lack understanding she has for other women.
(d) The lack of understanding she has for men.
12. Who does Maggie say is the only person John thinks about?
13. What are Harriet and John doing when Margaret reenters the studio?
(b) Going back to their positions.
14. Why does Maggie want Margaret to get the money from the painting?
(a) So they can eat.
(b) So they can party.
(c) So they can travel.
(d) So they can buy a house.
15. What is the only thing Margaret has to cook for breakfast?
(c) A sausage.
(d) An egg.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Margaret say she started to become lonely?
2. What color is Harriet's outfit?
3. Who stands behind Margaret as she sets the table?
4. What does Margaret pretend to want to know when she surprisingly returns to the house?
5. What does Maggie want Margaret to start taking care of?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)