|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is Hetty's outfit?
2. What does John do when Margaret tries to tend to him?
(a) Slaps her.
(b) Pushes her away.
(c) Snarls at her.
(d) Spits at her.
3. What do Jack and Hetty sense between John and Harriet?
4. What does John see advertised in the newspaper?
(a) An art exhibition.
(b) A film casting.
(c) An art competition.
(d) A new movie.
5. What does John move closer to Harriet to do?
(a) Adjust her pose.
(b) Touch her hair.
(c) Whisper in her ear.
(d) Kiss her.
6. What city does John remind Margaret they once shared a great breakfast?
7. What does Margaret stop John from eating?
8. What does Harriet look at when Margaret leaves for the second time?
(a) Her portrait.
(b) John's other artwork.
(c) The garden.
(d) The kitchen.
9. What does Hetty say she will soon have?
(a) A new car.
(b) A holiday.
10. What are Harriet and John doing when Margaret reenters the studio?
(b) Going back to their positions.
11. Why does John not hear Margaret when she tells him about her housekeeping skills?
(a) He is painting.
(b) He is listening to the radio.
(c) He is sleeping.
(d) He is reading.
12. Who does Maggie say is the only person John thinks about?
13. Who does Margaret declare is the only person who matters?
14. Who owns the gallery John sees advertised in the newspaper?
(a) Frederick Ruby.
(b) Janice Watercolor.
(c) David Dimple.
(d) Maximillian Brush.
15. Why does Maggie want Margaret to get the money from the painting?
(a) So they can travel.
(b) So they can eat.
(c) So they can party.
(d) So they can buy a house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Act 2 take place?
2. What does Harriet apologize to John for?
3. What does Margaret tell John she could not afford?
4. What does Margaret ask John if he will finish that day?
5. Who remarks on the excitement of John and Harriet being close together?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)