|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hetty say she will soon have?
(a) A holiday.
(d) A new car.
2. What color is Hetty's outfit?
3. What is the only thing Margaret has to cook for breakfast?
(c) A sausage.
(d) An egg.
4. What does Margaret stop John from eating?
5. What does John see advertised in the newspaper?
(a) An art exhibition.
(b) A new movie.
(c) A film casting.
(d) An art competition.
6. What color is Harriet's outfit?
(a) Yellow and orange.
(b) Blue and green.
(c) Red and black.
(d) Purple and silver.
7. What does John do when Margaret tries to tend to him?
(a) Slaps her.
(b) Pushes her away.
(c) Snarls at her.
(d) Spits at her.
8. Who owns the gallery John sees advertised in the newspaper?
(a) Janice Watercolor.
(b) Frederick Ruby.
(c) Maximillian Brush.
(d) David Dimple.
9. How does Maggie want Margaret to prepare the egg?
10. What are Harriet and John doing when Margaret reenters the studio?
(a) Going back to their positions.
11. What does John also use his apartment for?
(a) Poker nights.
(c) Business meetings.
(d) An art studio.
12. What do Jack and Hetty sense between John and Harriet?
13. Why does Maggie want Margaret to get the money from the painting?
(a) So they can eat.
(b) So they can buy a house.
(c) So they can party.
(d) So they can travel.
14. What doos Margaret pretend to tell the butler off for?
(a) Giving John a bad mood.
(b) Making weak coffee.
(c) Not waking John.
(d) Spilling John's paints.
15. Who guides Harriet into an alluring posture?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margaret pretend to do when she comes back with Harriet's water?
2. Why does John not hear Margaret when she tells him about her housekeeping skills?
3. What has Margaret spent William's advance money on?
4. What does Margaret ask John if he will finish that day?
5. When does Margaret say she started to become lonely?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)