Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Act 1
1. What s the setting of the opening act?
2. What is name of the character that first enters the scene?
3. What is John's occupation?
4. What is the name of John's wife?
5. Why is Margaret trying to talk to some wealthy art patrons?
6. What does John say he would prefer to be doing?
7. Which of the following words best describes Margaret's view of life?
8. What is the name of the woman John once loved?
9. Why does Margaret say John is lucky to have her as a wife?
10. Why does Margaret want someone to invite her and John to dinner?
11. What is the name of...
This section contains 1,688 words|
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)