|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harriet say her life is?
(b) A game.
(c) A lie.
2. What kind of formal education does William tell he had?
(a) An art degree.
(b) A business degree.
(d) A science degree.
3. What do Jack and Hetty sense between John and Harriet?
4. Who does Hetty find repugnant?
(d) Mr. Brush.
5. Who owns the gallery John sees advertised in the newspaper?
(a) David Dimple.
(b) Maximillian Brush.
(c) Janice Watercolor.
(d) Frederick Ruby.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Hetty say is the only person Harriet wants to look beautiful for?
2. What color is Hetty's outfit?
3. What do Hettie and Jack wish Margaret would do?
4. What does John admit he hates?
5. How does Harriet try to dissuade William from buying the portrait.
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)