|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Brush say he can tell from the portrait?
(a) Harriet was crazy.
(b) Harriet was using John.
(c) Harriet did not like Margaret.
(d) John loved Harriet.
2. How does Maggie want Margaret to prepare the egg?
3. Why is Margaret trying to talk to some wealthy art patrons?
(a) To find art space for John.
(b) To secure work for John.
(c) To get a loan for John.
(d) To review John's work.
4. How does Harriet stop William from buying the painting?
(a) She pretends to faint.
(b) She destroys the painting.
(c) She knocks William out.
(d) She tears the check in half.
5. What do Mr. Brush and Margaret leave to do?
(a) Greet guests.
(b) Go shopping.
(c) Make coffee.
(d) Make a phonecall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John accuse Margaret of being?
2. Who stands behind Margaret as she sets the table?
3. What does Harriet order William to do when John turns her down?
4. What does John admit to William?
5. Why does John think Harriet married William?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)