|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John ask Margaret to stop doing?
2. What does Harriet order William to do when John turns her down?
(a) To pay for the portrait.
(b) To start the car.
(c) To hit John.
(d) To file for a divorce.
3. What does William tell John he wants to learn about one day?
4. What does Margaret claim is the reason she and John are leaving the dining area?
(a) Lack of money.
(b) Lack of atmosphere.
(c) Poor service.
(d) The feeling they don't fit in.
5. How does William pay for the portrait?
(a) By postal order.
(b) By check.
(c) By offering shares in his business.
(d) By cash.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack say he would like to make Harriet pay for?
2. Who does Margaret pretend she is talking to?
3. Why is Margaret trying to talk to some wealthy art patrons?
4. How does John react when Margaret enters the room?
5. Who remarks on the excitement of John and Harriet being close together?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)