|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harriet say her life is?
(b) A game.
(d) A lie.
2. What is the name of William's wife?
3. What do Hetty and Jack reminisce about?
(a) Their schooldays.
(b) Their families.
(c) Their lost love.
(d) Their childhoods.
4. What does Hetty tell Harriet she has given love for?
5. Why does Maggie want Margaret to get the money from the painting?
(a) So they can party.
(b) So they can travel.
(c) So they can buy a house.
(d) So they can eat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who enters the room as John is talking to Mr. Brush?
2. What does Margaret pretend to want to know when she surprisingly returns to the house?
3. What sound brightens John's mood?
4. What does Margaret say in an attempt to cheer John up?
5. What does Margaret stop John from eating?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)