|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Maggie and Jack thrilled about when Harriet leaves?
(a) They finally have money.
(b) John can become a true artist.
(c) William is hurt.
(d) Harriet is gone forever.
2. What does Margaret tell John she prefers to have?
(a) A family.
(b) A career.
(d) Her sanity.
3. What does Harriet want Margaret to buy food for?
(a) The rest of the week.
(b) William's arrival.
(c) An indoor picnic.
(d) An outdoor picnic.
4. What does William apologize to Harriet for being?
(b) Ill humored.
(c) A fool.
(d) Money driven.
5. What does William do that disgusts Hetty?
(a) Shouts at the waiter.
(b) Orders beer.
(c) Kisses Harriet.
(d) Eats with his mouthful.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owns the gallery John sees advertised in the newspaper?
2. Who enters the room as Harriet tells William the real reason she does want him to buy the portrait?
3. Why does John think Harriet married William?
4. What does Mr. Brush ask Margaret's opinion on?
5. Who enters the room as John is talking to Mr. Brush?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)