|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Margaret offer to clean for Jack?
(a) Paint brushes.
(b) Paint boxes.
(d) Paint cloths.
2. When does Margaret say she started to become lonely?
(a) When she stopped her job.
(b) When John started the portrait of Harriet.
(c) When they ran out of money.
(d) When John started painting full-time.
3. What does John move closer to Harriet to do?
(a) Adjust her pose.
(b) Touch her hair.
(c) Kiss her.
(d) Whisper in her ear.
4. What color is Hetty's outfit?
5. What does Margaret accuse Harriet of trying to do?
(a) Blackmailing them.
(b) Having some wicked fun.
(c) Stealing John.
(d) Undermining Margaret.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two characters are left alone at the table?
2. What does William tell John he wants to learn about one day?
3. What is name of the character that first enters the scene?
4. What does Margaret pretend to do when she comes back with Harriet's water?
5. Why does Harriet reject William's gift of flowers?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)