|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two characters are left alone at the table?
(a) William and Margaret.
(b) Harriet and Margaret.
(c) John and William.
(d) John and Harriet.
2. What doos Margaret pretend to tell the butler off for?
(a) Giving John a bad mood.
(b) Spilling John's paints.
(c) Making weak coffee.
(d) Not waking John.
3. What does Hetty say she does while Harriet plays the role of society woman?
(a) Creates art.
(b) Looks for a better man for Harriet.
(c) Waits until Harriet understands the truth.
(d) Suffers in silence.
4. Whose portrait does Margaret view?
5. Who does Maggie say is the only person John thinks about?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack wish he could pay Harriet back for?
2. What is the name of the woman John once loved?
3. Why does Margaret want to leave the fruit in the fruit bowl?
4. What signals Jack and Hetty to stop flirting?
5. What does Hetty encourage Harriet to make Margaret feel?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)