|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John see advertised in the newspaper?
(a) An art exhibition.
(b) A new movie.
(c) A film casting.
(d) An art competition.
2. Who does Margaret say she improved John's studio for?
3. Who remarks on the excitement of John and Harriet being close together?
(a) John and Harriet.
(b) Maggie and Hetty.
(c) Hetty and Harriet.
(d) Jack and Hetty.
4. What does Jack say he is shocked about?
(a) The food is so bad.
(b) John married Margaret.
(c) The restaurant has no atmosphere.
(d) Harriet married William.
5. What is the name of Margaret's counterpart?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John complain about?
2. Who stands behind Margaret as she sets the table?
3. What does John start doing after Margaret comments on Harriet's posture?
4. What does Hetty say she does while Harriet plays the role of society woman?
5. What does Hetty encourage Harriet to make Margaret feel?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)