|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hetty say she will soon have?
(a) A holiday.
(c) A new car.
2. What does Margaret attempt to tell John about when he asks her to leave him alone?
(a) Her own talents.
(b) Her unhappiness.
(c) Her loneliness.
(d) Her purpose.
3. What does Hetty tell Harriet she embodies?
(a) Harriet's good side
(b) Harriet's evil side.
(c) Harriet's sense of fun.
(d) Harriet's inner thoughts.
4. Who remarks on the excitement of John and Harriet being close together?
(a) Hetty and Harriet.
(b) Jack and Hetty.
(c) John and Harriet.
(d) Maggie and Hetty.
5. What does Margaret pour John to drink?
Short Answer Questions
1. What sound fills the hotel and forces the characters to sit in silence?
2. What is the name of Jack's alter ego?
3. What is the name of Margaret's counterpart?
4. What does Harriet offer Margaret to use?
5. Who does Margaret declare is the only person who matters?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)