|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who remarks on the excitement of John and Harriet being close together?
(a) Hetty and Harriet.
(b) John and Harriet.
(c) Jack and Hetty.
(d) Maggie and Hetty.
2. What does John not like about his coffee?
(a) It is too strong.
(b) It is too sweet.
(c) It is too weak.
(d) It is too milky.
3. Who did John dream about the previous night?
4. What does John interrupt the women to ask Harriet to do?
(a) Go to the shop.
(b) Make a good cup of coffee.
(c) Ask William for more money.
(d) Resume her pose for the portrait.
5. What does John ask Margaret to stop doing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of toast does Harriet order for tea?
2. Why does Harriet think John married Margaret?
3. Why does Margaret want someone to invite her and John to dinner?
4. Which two characters are filled with joy when Margaret leaves?
5. Why does Maggie want Margaret to get the money from the painting?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)