|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harriet offer Margaret to use?
(a) Her money.
(b) Her pen.
(c) Her glasses.
(d) Her house.
2. What does Margaret attempt to tell John about when he asks her to leave him alone?
(a) Her unhappiness.
(b) Her loneliness.
(c) Her purpose.
(d) Her own talents.
3. What does Margaret come into the bathroom to retrieve?
(a) Her makeup bag.
(b) Her novel.
(c) Her notebook.
(d) Her hairclips.
4. What does John say he would prefer to be doing?
(a) Listening to the radio.
(b) Reading in bed.
(c) Painting in his studio.
(d) Watching a film.
5. Who stands behind Margaret as she sets the table?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack say he would like to make Harriet pay for?
2. Who did John dream about the previous night?
3. What does Margaret pour John to drink?
4. What does William do that disgusts Hetty?
5. What signals Jack and Hetty to stop flirting?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)