|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Hetty think can read her thoughts?
2. What has Margaret spent William's advance money on?
(a) To fix their car.
(b) A new television and new clothes.
(c) Paints and improving the studio.
(d) For a new extension to the house.
3. What does Margaret claim is the reason she and John are leaving the dining area?
(a) The feeling they don't fit in.
(b) Poor service.
(c) Lack of atmosphere.
(d) Lack of money.
4. What does Hetty encourage Harriet to make Margaret feel?
5. What signals Jack and Hetty to stop flirting?
(a) The end of the music.
(b) The arrival of the waiter.
(c) Harriet's indifference.
(d) Margaret's anger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John not like about his coffee?
2. Who does Maggie say is the only person John thinks about?
3. How does Maggie want Margaret to prepare the egg?
4. What does Harriet say her life is?
5. What is the name of Harriet's alter ego?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)