|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Margaret trying to talk to some wealthy art patrons?
(a) To review John's work.
(b) To secure work for John.
(c) To find art space for John.
(d) To get a loan for John.
2. What is the name of Harriet's alter ego?
3. What does William apologize to Harriet for being?
(a) A fool.
(c) Ill humored.
(d) Money driven.
4. What does William say his only desire is?
(a) To become independent.
(b) To earn money.
(c) To be liked.
(d) To please Harriet.
5. What does Hetty think Harriet should encourage William to do?
(a) Flatter John.
(b) Flatter Margaret.
(c) Order the best food.
(d) Buy a painting from John.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does John compliment Harriet?
2. What does Harriet want Margaret to bellieve?
3. What does Jack say he would like to make Harriet pay for?
4. What s the setting of the opening act?
5. What does William tell John he wants to learn about one day?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)