|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack say he would like to make Harriet pay for?
(a) Marrying William.
(b) Making John look a fool.
(c) Fooling herself.
(d) Leaving John.
2. What kind of mood does William say Harriet is in?
3. What is the name of Jack's alter ego?
4. What does John start doing after Margaret comments on Harriet's posture?
(a) Sketches Harriet.
(b) Flirts with Harriet.
(c) Dedicates a song to Harriet.
(d) Takes a photograph of Harriet.
5. Why does Harriet think John married Margaret?
(a) Out of spite.
(b) Out of boredom.
(c) Out of loneliness.
(d) Out of love.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Margaret say John is lucky to have her as a wife?
2. How does William say he has earned his wealth?
3. What kind of formal education does William tell he had?
4. What does Maggie represent?
5. What does Margaret say John makes $4,000 painting?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)