|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hetty think Harriet should charm William?
(a) By ordering the best wine.
(b) By telling him she loved the flowers.
(c) By telling him he is handsome.
(d) By validating her love for him.
2. Which two characters are left alone at the table?
(a) John and William.
(b) John and Harriet.
(c) Harriet and Margaret.
(d) William and Margaret.
3. What does William say his only desire is?
(a) To be liked.
(b) To please Harriet.
(c) To become independent.
(d) To earn money.
4. What does Margaret tell John she wants to accept?
(b) Mr. Brush's marriage proposal.
(c) The promotion at work.
(d) John's divorce settlement.
5. What does Jack say he would like to make Harriet pay for?
(a) Leaving John.
(b) Marrying William.
(c) Making John look a fool.
(d) Fooling herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Margaret declare is the only person who matters?
2. What does John admit he hates?
3. Who does Hetty think can read her thoughts?
4. What does Harriet order William to do when John turns her down?
5. What does Maggie want Margaret to start taking care of?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)