|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Margaret stop John from eating?
2. Which of John's portraits does Mr. Brush think is particularly brilliant?
(a) William's portrait.
(b) His self portrait.
(c) Margaret's portrait.
(d) Harriet's portrait.
3. What does Margaret tell John she prefers to have?
(a) A family.
(b) A career.
(c) Her sanity.
4. What does Hetty tell Harriet she has given love for?
5. Which two characters are filled with joy when Margaret leaves?
(a) Hetty and Jack.
(b) Hetty and John.
(c) Maggie and jack.
(d) John and Harriet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hetty think Harriet should encourage William to do?
2. What does Maggie state she will soon have?
3. Why does William want to pay John no matter what?
4. How does William pay for the portrait?
5. What does Margaret tell John she wants to accept?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)