|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Harriet think John married Margaret?
(a) Out of boredom.
(b) Out of love.
(c) Out of loneliness.
(d) Out of spite.
2. What does Harriet look at when Margaret leaves for the second time?
(a) Her portrait.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The garden.
(d) John's other artwork.
3. What new position does Margaret say her work has offered her?
(a) Floor manager.
(b) Chief secretary.
(c) Head designer.
(d) Assistant manager.
4. What sound fills the hotel and forces the characters to sit in silence?
(a) The hotel orchestra.
(b) A police raid.
(c) The hotel sopranos.
(d) A fire alarm.
5. How does William pay for the portrait?
(a) By check.
(b) By postal order.
(c) By cash.
(d) By offering shares in his business.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack admire about Harriet?
2. What does Margaret attempt to tell John about when he asks her to leave him alone?
3. What does Harriet invite Margaret and John for?
4. Who does William attempt to bribe?
5. What does John not like about his coffee?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)