|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Maggie and Jack thrilled about when Harriet leaves?
(a) They finally have money.
(b) William is hurt.
(c) Harriet is gone forever.
(d) John can become a true artist.
2. How does Margaret decide to prepare the egg?
(a) Poach it.
(b) Scamble it.
(c) Boil it.
(d) Fry it.
3. Which of the following words best describes Margaret's view of life?
4. What s the setting of the opening act?
(a) A library.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) An art studio.
(d) A hotel.
5. Why does John say he did not pursue litigation for payment for the portrait?
(a) He did not want to upset Harriet.
(b) He did not have the time.
(c) His wife was too ill.
(d) He did not have the resources.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does William say his only desire is?
2. What does Mr. Brush tell Harriet and William that Harriet's portrait has turned John into?
3. Why does Margaret want to leave the fruit in the fruit bowl?
4. Who enters the gallery after Margaret and Mr. Brush leave?
5. Who does Hetty say is the only person Harriet wants to look beautiful for?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)