|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Margaret offer to get Harriet to drink?
2. Who does Hetty find repugnant?
(b) Mr. Brush.
3. Who owns the gallery John sees advertised in the newspaper?
(a) Janice Watercolor.
(b) Frederick Ruby.
(c) David Dimple.
(d) Maximillian Brush.
4. How does Maggie want Margaret to prepare the egg?
5. Who encourages Harriet to lie her way out of the situation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Margaret pretend she is talking to?
2. What does John also use his apartment for?
3. How does William say he has earned his wealth?
4. Why does Margaret want someone to invite her and John to dinner?
5. What does Mr. Brush say Margaret has no right to?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)