|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hetty think Harriet should encourage William to do?
(a) Order the best food.
(b) Buy a painting from John.
(c) Flatter John.
(d) Flatter Margaret.
2. What does Maggie represent?
(a) Margaret's innerself.
(b) Margaret's good side.
(c) Margaret's evil side.
(d) Margaret's ambitions.
3. What does William do that disgusts Hetty?
(a) Kisses Harriet.
(b) Eats with his mouthful.
(c) Shouts at the waiter.
(d) Orders beer.
4. How does John compliment Harriet?
(a) He comments on her sense of fashion.
(b) He comments on her beauty.
(c) He comments on her lovely eyes.
(d) He comments on her taste.
5. What does Harriet say her life is?
(b) A game.
(d) A lie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack say he is shocked about?
2. What is the name of Margaret's counterpart?
3. What sound fills the hotel and forces the characters to sit in silence?
4. Why is Margaret trying to talk to some wealthy art patrons?
5. What does William say his only desire is?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)