|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John also use his apartment for?
(a) An art studio.
(c) Poker nights.
(d) Business meetings.
2. What does William apologize to Harriet for being?
(a) Money driven.
(c) Ill humored.
(d) A fool.
3. What does Jack admire about Harriet?
(a) Her form.
(b) Her sexuality.
(c) Her ambition.
(d) Her passion.
4. When does Margaret say she started to become lonely?
(a) When she stopped her job.
(b) When they ran out of money.
(c) When John started painting full-time.
(d) When John started the portrait of Harriet.
5. What does John say he would prefer to be doing?
(a) Watching a film.
(b) Painting in his studio.
(c) Reading in bed.
(d) Listening to the radio.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John ask Margaret to stop doing?
2. What does William hand Harriet as a gift?
3. What does Margaret tell John she could not afford?
4. Which two characters are left alone at the table?
5. Who does Harriet tell the mirror she hates?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)