|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns the gallery John sees advertised in the newspaper?
(a) Janice Watercolor.
(b) Maximillian Brush.
(c) David Dimple.
(d) Frederick Ruby.
2. Why does Margaret want to leave the fruit in the fruit bowl?
(a) So it looks like they have food in the home.
(b) It makes the house look pretty.
(c) To feed the cat.
(d) As a reminder of what food is.
3. How does William say he has earned his wealth?
(a) By buying and selling.
(b) By investing other people's money.
(c) By learning as he went along.
(d) By stepping on people.
4. What does Jack wish he could pay Harriet back for?
(a) The emotional harm she has done to William.
(b) The lack of understanding she has for men.
(c) The emotional harm she has done to John.
(d) The lack of lack understanding she has for other women.
5. What does Maggie state she will soon have?
(a) A social life.
(b) Harriet's money.
(c) Harriet's man.
(d) A good meal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harriet discourage William from doing?
2. What do Hettie and Jack wish Margaret would do?
3. How does John react when Harriet cries?
4. What does William tell John he wants to learn about one day?
5. Why is Maggie angry that Harriet declines the offer of tea?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)