|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Margaret spent William's advance money on?
(a) To fix their car.
(b) A new television and new clothes.
(c) For a new extension to the house.
(d) Paints and improving the studio.
2. Why does Margaret say John is lucky to have her as a wife?
(a) She is ambitious.
(b) She is fun.
(c) She likes artists.
(d) She looks after him.
3. What does William do that disgusts Hetty?
(a) Shouts at the waiter.
(b) Orders beer.
(c) Kisses Harriet.
(d) Eats with his mouthful.
4. What does John also use his apartment for?
(b) Poker nights.
(c) Business meetings.
(d) An art studio.
5. What does Jack admire about Harriet?
(a) Her sexuality.
(b) Her form.
(c) Her passion.
(d) Her ambition.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does William say he has earned his wealth?
2. What kind of mood does William say Harriet is in?
3. What does John start doing after Margaret comments on Harriet's posture?
4. What is name of the character that first enters the scene?
5. What does William tell John he wants to learn about one day?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)