|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who guides Harriet into an alluring posture?
2. What does John say he would prefer to be doing?
(a) Reading in bed.
(b) Painting in his studio.
(c) Watching a film.
(d) Listening to the radio.
3. What color is Hetty's outfit?
4. Where does Act 2 take place?
(a) Harriet and William's apartment.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) John and Margaret's apartment.
(d) An art studio.
5. What does Maggie want Margaret to start taking care of?
(a) Her finances.
(c) Her family.
(d) The house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of toast does Harriet order for tea?
2. Which character is now employed at the art gallery?
3. How does John react when Margaret enters the room?
4. What does Jack wish he could pay Harriet back for?
5. How does William pay for the portrait?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)