|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Margaret prefer to do rather than go home with John?
(b) Live her own life.
(c) Find a new man.
(d) Go home with Mr. Brush.
2. What kind of mood does William say Harriet is in?
3. Why does William want to pay John no matter what?
(a) He honors his debts.
(b) He wants to make a contribution to the art world.
(c) He wants John on his side.
(d) John is a good man.
4. Who owns the art gallery in act three?
(a) James Dean.
(b) John Stapleton.
(c) Franklyn Watercolor.
(d) Maximillian Brush.
5. What city does John remind Margaret they once shared a great breakfast?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose portrait does the audience see hanging in the gallery?
2. Why does John leave Margaret and Mr. Brush?
3. Why is Margaret trying to talk to some wealthy art patrons?
4. What does Jack admire about Harriet?
5. What does Margaret pretend to do when she comes back with Harriet's water?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)