|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who guides Harriet into an alluring posture?
2. What does Margaret offer to get Harriet to drink?
3. How do Harriet and Margaret react when they see each other?
(a) They shake hands.
(b) They laugh.
(c) They embrace.
(d) They turnaway.
4. What has Margaret spent William's advance money on?
(a) To fix their car.
(b) For a new extension to the house.
(c) Paints and improving the studio.
(d) A new television and new clothes.
5. What does John say he will be able to do if he is free of his marriage?
(b) Find a good job.
(c) Find peace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John interrupt the women to ask Harriet to do?
2. What does William apologize to Harriet for being?
3. Why is Margaret trying to talk to some wealthy art patrons?
4. What does Harriet offer Margaret to use?
5. Where does Act 2 take place?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)