|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harriet say is the real reason she does not want William to buy the portrait?
(a) The portrait is a copy.
(b) John and Margaret had deceived them.
(c) John hates William.
(d) John hired someone else to paint the portrait.
2. What does Harriet tell Hetty she saved her from?
3. Why does John leave Margaret and Mr. Brush?
(a) Margaret is boring him.
(b) He needs to make a phone call.
(c) He needs to get back to work.
(d) He can't stand talking about his career.
4. What does John start doing after Margaret comments on Harriet's posture?
(a) Takes a photograph of Harriet.
(b) Dedicates a song to Harriet.
(c) Flirts with Harriet.
(d) Sketches Harriet.
5. What kind of toast does Harriet order for tea?
(a) Cinnamon toast.
(b) French toast.
(c) Fried toast.
(d) Devil's toast.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harriet say her life is?
2. Why does Mr. Brush think Margaret has lost herself?
3. What are Maggie and Jack thrilled about when Harriet leaves?
4. What does Margaret offer to clean for Jack?
5. Which character is thrilled by Harriet's portrait?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)