1. What s the setting of the opening act?
(a) An art studio.
(b) A hotel.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A library.
2. What is name of the character that first enters the scene?
(a) Harriet Banks.
(b) Margaret Caldwell.
(c) John Caldwell.
(d) William Banks.
3. What is John's occupation?
(a) A banker.
(b) A writer.
(c) An artist.
(d) A journalist.
4. What is the name of John's wife?
5. Why is Margaret trying to talk to some wealthy art patrons?
(a) To find art space for John.
(b) To get a loan for John.
(c) To review John's work.
(d) To secure work for John.
6. What does John say he would prefer to be doing?
(a) Watching a film.
(b) Painting in his studio.
(c) Reading in bed.
(d) Listening to the radio.
7. Which of the following words best describes Margaret's view of life?
8. What is the name of the woman John once loved?
This section contains 3,689 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)