1. What s the setting of the opening act?
(a) An art studio.
(b) A hotel.
(c) A library.
(d) A restaurant.
2. What is name of the character that first enters the scene?
(a) Margaret Caldwell.
(b) William Banks.
(c) Harriet Banks.
(d) John Caldwell.
3. What is John's occupation?
(a) A banker.
(b) A journalist.
(c) An artist.
(d) A writer.
4. What is the name of John's wife?
5. Why is Margaret trying to talk to some wealthy art patrons?
(a) To secure work for John.
(b) To get a loan for John.
(c) To find art space for John.
(d) To review John's work.
6. What does John say he would prefer to be doing?
(a) Watching a film.
(b) Painting in his studio.
(c) Listening to the radio.
(d) Reading in bed.
7. Which of the following words best describes Margaret's view of life?
8. What is the name of the woman John once loved?
This section contains 3,689 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)