1. What s the setting of the opening act?
(a) An art studio.
(b) A hotel.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A library.
2. What is name of the character that first enters the scene?
(a) William Banks.
(b) Margaret Caldwell.
(c) John Caldwell.
(d) Harriet Banks.
3. What is John's occupation?
(a) A writer.
(b) A banker.
(c) A journalist.
(d) An artist.
4. What is the name of John's wife?
5. Why is Margaret trying to talk to some wealthy art patrons?
(a) To review John's work.
(b) To secure work for John.
(c) To get a loan for John.
(d) To find art space for John.
6. What does John say he would prefer to be doing?
(a) Reading in bed.
(b) Watching a film.
(c) Listening to the radio.
(d) Painting in his studio.
7. Which of the following words best describes Margaret's view of life?
8. What is the name of the woman John once loved?
This section contains 3,689 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)