Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much is Mrs. Vann paid the night of Jamey's disappearance?
2. Who is sent to kidnap Jamey from Canyon Oaks?
3. Who says they did not know that Dwight's signature was a forgery?
4. Where did Surtees study to be a nurse?
5. Where does Alex go to meet Milo in Chapter 22?
Essay Topic 1
When Alex and Jennifer research possible drugs that could possibly be being slipped to Jamey, they find information that could be crucial to the murder case and Jamey's current mental state. What information do Alex and Jennifer find during their research? How can their investigation help Jamey? Justify your answers with examples from the reading.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the friendship between Alex and Milo. What effect does it have on the story? Are there any problems with the friendship? What makes the relationship the two have a friendship?
Essay Topic 3
In Chapter 2, Alex goes to the hospital to find Jamey. What does Alex say is possibly wrong with Jamey? What does Alex's visit to the hospital show about his personality and his job as a psychologist? Justify your response with examples from the reading.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)