Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much is Mrs. Vann paid the night of Jamey's disappearance?
2. Who is sent to kidnap Jamey from Canyon Oaks?
3. Who says they did not know that Dwight's signature was a forgery?
4. Where did Surtees study to be a nurse?
5. Where does Alex go to meet Milo in Chapter 22?
The element of surprise is used several times in the story when readers learn the truth about who is committed what crimes against Jamey and other characters in the story. Discuss how the element of surprise is used throughout the story.
In Chapter 21, Alex goes to the art gallery Voids Will Be Voids for a second time in order to get a better description of the person who bought Gary's art work. Who does Alex learn bought the art work? Discuss why this information is important to the murder case. Justify your answer with examples from the reading.
In Chapter 26, Alex and Milo find Jack Cadmus's diary. Where is the diary found? What is in the diary that is so important to solving the murder case? Justify your answer with examples from the novel.
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)