|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Alex that Peter probably did not commit suicide?
2. Who is sent to kidnap Jamey from Canyon Oaks?
3. What does Gary's artwork depict when Alex sees it for the first time?
4. Why is Peter said to have hung himself often?
5. Who does Antrim claim to be a descendant of?
Essay Topic 1
Chapter 9 reveals the family tree of the Cadmus family. The information given could lead to the understanding of why Jamey may be schizophrenic. Discuss why Jamey's family history is important to getting him out of jail and removed from the list of suspects involved in the slasher case. Cite examples from the reading in order to justify your response.
Essay Topic 2
Alex is given the chance to meet with Jamey in jail for the first time in Chapter 11. What happens during the meeting? What do the events that occur at the meeting show what may be going on with Jamey mentally? Give examples from the reading in order to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
Describe the narration of the story. Who is the narrator of the story? Is the narrator dependable? How could the narrator lose credit for their thoughts and opinions in the story?
This section contains 1,090 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)