Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much is Mrs. Vann paid the night of Jamey's disappearance?
2. Who is sent to kidnap Jamey from Canyon Oaks?
3. Who says they did not know that Dwight's signature was a forgery?
4. Where did Surtees study to be a nurse?
5. Where does Alex go to meet Milo in Chapter 22?
Essay Topic 1
Describe the narration of the story. Who is the narrator of the story? Is the narrator dependable? How could the narrator lose credit for their thoughts and opinions in the story?
Essay Topic 2
Milo learns about Gary's involvement with Jack Cadmus's diary in Chapter 32. How does Gary gain custody of Jack's diary? How would the story have been different if Gary had never gotten the diary? Cite examples from the text in order to justify your response.
Essay Topic 3
In Chapter 2, Alex goes to the hospital to find Jamey. What does Alex say is possibly wrong with Jamey? What does Alex's visit to the hospital show about his personality and his job as a psychologist? Justify your response with examples from the reading.
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)