Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Milo tell Alex that Radovic will be in jail?
2. When talking with Alex, what does Dr. Flowers learn from the phone call she receives?
3. What does Heather say Jamey stole from her?
4. Where did Jamey first meet Digby?
5. Who does Alex agree to work for in Chapter 7?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Heather meets with Souza in Chapter 15, what does she tell him about her lavender dress?
2. When Alex asks Souza about Jamey's progression of mental illness, what is Souza's response?
3. Describe the event that takes place in the middle of the night at the beginning of the story.
4. Discuss the events that happened in the deal Milo calls "The Deal Gone Wrong"?
5. What does Alex learn about Schizophrenia during his research at the ULCA Biomedical Library?
6. Explain what the four people Alex meets from Project 160 have to say about Jamey.
7. When Alex arrives home in the beginning of Chapter 14, who does he speak with and what does the conversation entail?
8. Who is Horace Souza and what happens during the first meeting he has with Alex in the story?
9. Describe Gary's art piece that Alex views when visiting the art gallery, Voids Will Be Voids.
10. Where is Jamey living at the end of the story and who helps him in his recovery?
Essay Topic 1
In Chapter 2, Alex goes to the hospital to find Jamey. What does Alex say is possibly wrong with Jamey? What does Alex's visit to the hospital show about his personality and his job as a psychologist? Justify your response with examples from the reading.
Essay Topic 2
When Alex and Jennifer research possible drugs that could possibly be being slipped to Jamey, they find information that could be crucial to the murder case and Jamey's current mental state. What information do Alex and Jennifer find during their research? How can their investigation help Jamey? Justify your answers with examples from the reading.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the friendship between Alex and Milo. What effect does it have on the story? Are there any problems with the friendship? What makes the relationship the two have a friendship?
This section contains 995 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)