|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says they did not know that Dwight's signature was a forgery?
2. What does Milo say he will do if Angela and Guy cooperate with the investigation?
(a) Help them during their trials.
(b) Turn them in no matter what.
(c) Keep quiet.
(d) Let them off the hook.
3. What does Milo accuse Guy of doing to Jamey?
(a) Poisoning him.
(b) Choking him.
(c) Framing him for murder.
(d) Sending him to jail.
4. What does Mrs. Vann do that allows Alex to find her?
(a) Gets arrested.
(b) Is admitted to a local hospital.
(c) Signs up with an agency.
(d) Stays in her home.
5. What does Souza say about the tape he is forced to watch by Milo, Alex and police?
(a) He will destroy it.
(b) It won't hold up in court.
(c) It's not credible.
(d) It's a trick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Milo write Gary and his girlfriend's address on?
2. Where did Surtees study to be a nurse?
3. Where do Alex and Jennifer go in order to research drugs that could be affecting Jamey?
4. Who does Milo believe participated in the murders of Digby and Radovic?
5. Who does Souza say he will call to learn more about Jamey's condition?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is used as bait during a police stakeout and how?
2. Who is the Fat biker and what is their involvement in the slasher case?
3. Describe the meeting between Alex, Milo and Skaggs.
4. Following a suggestion from Robin, where does Alex go in the beginning of Chapter 18 and why does he go there?
5. What is Lou's involvement in Bitter Canyon and how does he help Alex in the murder investigation?
6. Why does Alex drive to UCLA in Chapter 24?
7. Why did Alex insist on having a meeting with Souza in Chapter 30?
8. What is Dwight's reaction to the events that led to Jamey's mental state and the people involved?
9. When Alex returns to the art gallery in Chapter 21, what does Alex learn about Gary's artwork that contains a book with the word diary on it?
10. After Alex reads Jack's diary and learns about the potential problems involving Bitter Canyon, what happens when Alex calls Lou and the Bitter Canyon bonds?
This section contains 942 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)