|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Souza tell Milo he represents?
(a) The Cadmus family.
(d) Heather and Dwight.
2. Who does Alex fear will betray him and the police?
3. What object is being picked up from a customer at Robin's studio when Alex arrives?
(b) Paint brushes.
(c) Potter's wheel.
4. Who says they did not know that Dwight's signature was a forgery?
5. What does Richard Cash do while walking around Souza's house?
(a) He swings his handcuffs in order to intimidate Souza.
(b) He glares at Souza.
(c) He touches all of Souza's posessions.
(d) He whistles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who appears in the room when Guy is accused of doing something to Jamey?
2. Who does Alex tell first about the death that occurs in Chapter 21?
3. Why is Peter said to have hung himself often?
4. What is Skinny's real name?
5. Why does Alex meet Jennifer in Chapter 24?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 20, Alex and Robin have a meaningful conversation. What is the conversation about?
2. When Alex meets Mr. Oberheim, what does Oberheim inform him about Peter?
3. What is found that proves Heather's involvement in hurting Jamey?
4. Why does Alex drive to UCLA in Chapter 24?
5. What is Lou's involvement in Bitter Canyon and how does he help Alex in the murder investigation?
6. After Alex reads Jack's diary and learns about the potential problems involving Bitter Canyon, what happens when Alex calls Lou and the Bitter Canyon bonds?
7. What happens when Alex goes to find Mrs. Vann in Chapter 20?
8. Where does Alex meet with Gary for the first time and what does Gary tell him?
9. Who is used as bait during a police stakeout and how?
10. What does Alex and Milo learn about Bitter Canyon in Chapter 22?
This section contains 846 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)