|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first person Alex calls when he and Jennifer gain information on Jamey's condition?
2. What is Skinny's real name?
(a) Tully Antrim.
(b) Sally Betson.
(c) Sarah Arthur.
(d) Tilly Truman.
3. Who says they did not know that Dwight's signature was a forgery?
4. Where did Heather Cadmus used to work?
(b) South America.
(c) Central America.
(d) North America.
5. What does Gary's neighbor describe Gary as?
(a) A wacko.
(b) A nihilist.
(c) An instigator.
(d) A jerk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are two bikers said to have been seen in Chapter 21?
2. Who appears in the room when Guy is accused of doing something to Jamey?
3. Where do Alex and Jennifer go in order to research drugs that could be affecting Jamey?
4. What object is located in one of the scenes from Gary's artwork?
5. Who does Alex refuse to give information to about Bitter Canyon?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 20, Alex and Robin have a meaningful conversation. What is the conversation about?
2. What is Lou's involvement in Bitter Canyon and how does he help Alex in the murder investigation?
3. Why did Alex insist on having a meeting with Souza in Chapter 30?
4. Why does Alex drive to UCLA in Chapter 24?
5. Who does Alex plan to investigate on his own and what happens when he goes looking for this person?
6. What does Mrs. Vann say her involvement with Dr. Mainwaring and Jamey are?
7. Following a suggestion from Robin, where does Alex go in the beginning of Chapter 18 and why does he go there?
8. Describe Gary's art piece that Alex views when visiting the art gallery, Voids Will Be Voids.
9. Where does Alex meet with Gary for the first time and what does Gary tell him?
10. Explain what is on the video tape that Souza is forced to watch.
This section contains 894 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)