|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Souza say he will call to learn more about Jamey's condition?
2. What is the name of the company that owns Bitter Canyon?
(a) Dwight Construction.
(b) Dean Construction.
(c) Cadmus Construction.
(d) Bitman Construction.
3. Where did Heather Cadmus used to work?
(a) South America.
(b) Central America.
(d) North America.
4. What object is found by Milo and Alex at the beginning of Chapter 26?
(a) Gary's diary.
(b) Black Jack Cadmus's diary.
(c) Jamey's diary.
(d) Peter's diary.
5. How much is Mrs. Vann paid the night of Jamey's disappearance?
(a) 1 thousand dollars.
(b) 1 million dollars.
(c) 5 million dollars.
(d) 5 thousand dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who got all of Guy's money during his divorce?
2. What does Mrs. Vann do that allows Alex to find her?
3. Who is used as bait during a police stakeout?
4. What does Gary's artwork depict when Alex sees it for the first time?
5. Who does Billy get Alex a meeting with?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is the Fat biker and what is their involvement in the slasher case?
2. Describe the meeting between Alex, Milo and Skaggs.
3. When Alex meets Mr. Oberheim, what does Oberheim inform him about Peter?
4. Describe what Milo and Alex find on Radovic's boat.
5. What information do Alex and Jennifer find during their research together?
6. Discuss the events that happened in the deal Milo calls "The Deal Gone Wrong"?
7. When Alex returns to the art gallery in Chapter 21, what does Alex learn about Gary's artwork that contains a book with the word diary on it?
8. In Chapter 20, Alex and Robin have a meaningful conversation. What is the conversation about?
9. Following a suggestion from Robin, where does Alex go in the beginning of Chapter 18 and why does he go there?
10. Describe what happens to Peter's will.
This section contains 918 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)