|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who discovers Skinny's true identity?
(c) Mrs. Vann.
2. What does Milo say he will do if Angela and Guy cooperate with the investigation?
(a) Turn them in no matter what.
(b) Help them during their trials.
(c) Let them off the hook.
(d) Keep quiet.
3. How many of the six kids from Project 160 are now off track in their lives?
4. What is used to kill Radovic?
(c) Baseball bat.
5. How does Alex get Mrs. Vann's address?
(a) He gets Milo to use his police contacts.
(b) He asks the hospital staff.
(c) Surtees gives it to him.
(d) He pretends to be Mainwaring.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is used as bait during a police stakeout?
2. Who is the first person Alex calls when he and Jennifer gain information on Jamey's condition?
3. What is the profession of the person Alex meets at Robin's studio?
4. What does Milo accuse Guy of doing to Jamey?
5. Who does Milo tell Alex is involved in a deal gone wrong?
Short Essay Questions
1. Following a suggestion from Robin, where does Alex go in the beginning of Chapter 18 and why does he go there?
2. Describe the meeting between Alex, Milo and Skaggs.
3. What information do Alex and Jennifer find during their research together?
4. What is Dwight's reaction to the events that led to Jamey's mental state and the people involved?
5. Describe what Milo and Alex find on Radovic's boat.
6. What is Jamey's condition at the end of Chapter 25?
7. What does Mrs. Vann say her involvement with Dr. Mainwaring and Jamey are?
8. Who is the Fat biker and what is their involvement in the slasher case?
9. When Alex returns to the art gallery in Chapter 21, what does Alex learn about Gary's artwork that contains a book with the word diary on it?
10. What is found that proves Heather's involvement in hurting Jamey?
This section contains 914 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)