|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word best describes Guy's reaction to the intrusion of his house by Milo, Alex and the police?
2. What object is located in one of the scenes from Gary's artwork?
(a) A sheet of glass.
(b) A diary.
(c) A television.
(d) A pyramid.
3. In Chapter 24, what does Jennifer believe is happening to Jamey?
(a) He is in the middle of a schizophrenic moment.
(b) He is going crazy.
(c) He is being controlled by hallucinagens.
(d) He is quickly being killed.
4. Where does Alex go to meet Milo in Chapter 22?
(a) Balor Caynon.
(b) Bitter Canyon.
(c) The Grand Canyon.
(d) Benal Caynon.
5. Who does Alex meet at Robin's studio?
(a) James Canon.
(b) Bill Orleans.
(c) Orlando Soka.
(d) Emily Kooly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who got all of Guy's money during his divorce?
2. Who hires a separate doctor in order to look after Jamey in jail?
3. What does Dwight say he is okay with Jamey receiving?
4. What is the name of the art gallery Gary often goes to?
5. Who did Heather used to work with?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is used as bait during a police stakeout and how?
2. Describe what happens to Peter's will.
3. When Alex returns to the art gallery in Chapter 21, what does Alex learn about Gary's artwork that contains a book with the word diary on it?
4. What is Lou's involvement in Bitter Canyon and how does he help Alex in the murder investigation?
5. Explain what is on the video tape that Souza is forced to watch.
6. When Alex meets Mr. Oberheim, what does Oberheim inform him about Peter?
7. Where does Alex meet with Gary for the first time and what does Gary tell him?
8. What is found that proves Heather's involvement in hurting Jamey?
9. Who is the Fat biker and what is their involvement in the slasher case?
10. Describe what Milo and Alex find on Radovic's boat.
This section contains 886 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)