|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who got all of Guy's money during his divorce?
(a) Guy's ex-wife.
(b) Guy had no money to take.
(d) Guy's children.
2. Who is Black Jack Cadmus in relation to Jamey?
(a) His grandfather.
(b) His cousin.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His father.
3. Why is Peter said to have hung himself often?
(a) He hated his life.
(b) Sexual pleasure.
(c) For an adrenaline rush.
(d) To scare people.
4. What is the name of Gary's neighbor?
(a) David Walker.
(b) Liz Chandler.
(c) Ramona Moore.
(d) Randee Bogdan.
5. What word best describes Guy's reaction to the intrusion of his house by Milo, Alex and the police?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the art gallery Gary often goes to?
2. Where does Alex go in Chapter 24 in order to meet Jennifer?
3. How does Alex get Mrs. Vann's address?
4. What drug does Gary tell Alex he thinks Jamey is using?
5. What does Gary's neighbor inform Alex?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Lou's involvement in Bitter Canyon and how does he help Alex in the murder investigation?
2. Who is the Fat biker and what is their involvement in the slasher case?
3. Discuss the events that happened in the deal Milo calls "The Deal Gone Wrong"?
4. Explain what is on the video tape that Souza is forced to watch.
5. Why did Alex insist on having a meeting with Souza in Chapter 30?
6. What happens when Alex goes to find Mrs. Vann in Chapter 20?
7. Following a suggestion from Robin, where does Alex go in the beginning of Chapter 18 and why does he go there?
8. Describe Gary's art piece that Alex views when visiting the art gallery, Voids Will Be Voids.
9. Who does Alex plan to investigate on his own and what happens when he goes looking for this person?
10. What is Jamey's condition at the end of Chapter 25?
This section contains 886 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)