|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the biker gang that causes so many murders in the story?
(a) The Ghosts.
(b) The Kidds.
(c) The Gustos.
(d) The Ghouls.
2. Who is the first person Alex calls when he and Jennifer gain information on Jamey's condition?
3. What does Alex inform Souza about Jamey after learning the who the real killers in the slasher case are?
(a) He is transferred to a different prison.
(b) He is committed to an insane asylum.
(c) He is innocent and being poisoned.
(d) He has committed suicide.
4. What object is found by Milo and Alex at the beginning of Chapter 26?
(a) Black Jack Cadmus's diary.
(b) Peter's diary.
(c) Gary's diary.
(d) Jamey's diary.
5. What does Gary's artwork depict when Alex sees it for the first time?
(a) Jamey's suicide.
(b) Peter's suicide.
(c) Digby's suicide.
(d) Gary's suicide.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Alex refuse to give information to about Bitter Canyon?
2. What object is located in one of the scenes from Gary's artwork?
3. What does Milo accuse Guy of doing to Jamey?
4. Why does Alex meet Jennifer in Chapter 24?
5. When Alex and Jennifer research Jamey's condition, what do they think he's been taking?
Short Essay Questions
1. After Alex reads Jack's diary and learns about the potential problems involving Bitter Canyon, what happens when Alex calls Lou and the Bitter Canyon bonds?
2. When Alex returns to the art gallery in Chapter 21, what does Alex learn about Gary's artwork that contains a book with the word diary on it?
3. Who is the Fat biker and what is their involvement in the slasher case?
4. Who poisoned Jamey in the story and what will happen to this person due to their actions?
5. What is Dwight's reaction to the events that led to Jamey's mental state and the people involved?
6. Where does Alex meet with Gary for the first time and what does Gary tell him?
7. Who is used as bait during a police stakeout and how?
8. Discuss the events that happened in the deal Milo calls "The Deal Gone Wrong"?
9. What does Alex and Milo learn about Bitter Canyon in Chapter 22?
10. What information do Alex and Jennifer find during their research together?
This section contains 955 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)