|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Alex get Mrs. Vann's address?
(a) He pretends to be Mainwaring.
(b) He gets Milo to use his police contacts.
(c) Surtees gives it to him.
(d) He asks the hospital staff.
2. What is the profession of the person Alex meets at Robin's studio?
3. What does Dwight say he is going to do to Alex?
(a) Hunt him.
(b) Hurt him.
(c) File a harrassment suit.
(d) Take him to court.
4. Who is used as bait during a police stakeout?
5. Who does Alex run into after meeting Gary's neighbor?
(c) A homeless man.
(d) A policeman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are two bikers said to have been seen in Chapter 21?
2. Who gives Jamey an injection when he is being kidnapped?
3. When Alex and Jennifer research Jamey's condition, what do they think he's been taking?
4. What object is located in one of the scenes from Gary's artwork?
5. Where is the object that Milo and Alex find been hidden?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mrs. Vann say her involvement with Dr. Mainwaring and Jamey are?
2. When Alex returns to the art gallery in Chapter 21, what does Alex learn about Gary's artwork that contains a book with the word diary on it?
3. Who is used as bait during a police stakeout and how?
4. Discuss the events that happened in the deal Milo calls "The Deal Gone Wrong"?
5. Explain what is on the video tape that Souza is forced to watch.
6. Describe what happens to Peter's will.
7. Where does Alex meet with Gary for the first time and what does Gary tell him?
8. What is Dwight's reaction to the events that led to Jamey's mental state and the people involved?
9. What does Alex and Milo learn about Bitter Canyon in Chapter 22?
10. What is Lou's involvement in Bitter Canyon and how does he help Alex in the murder investigation?
This section contains 904 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)