|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Milo tell Alex is involved in a deal gone wrong?
(b) The prostitute found dead at the Digby Chancellor's house.
(d) Two bikers.
2. What is the nickname for Bitter Canyon?
(a) Glass Canyon.
(b) Stone Canyon.
(c) White Canyon.
(d) Silver Canyon.
3. Who is the first person Alex calls when he and Jennifer gain information on Jamey's condition?
4. Who does Billy get Alex a meeting with?
(a) Mr. Oberheim.
(b) Mr. Olden.
(c) Mr. Oscar.
(d) Mr. Olds.
5. Who does Souza say he will call to learn more about Jamey's condition?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who got all of Guy's money during his divorce?
2. Who does Alex fear will betray him and the police?
3. In Chapter 24, what does Jennifer believe is happening to Jamey?
4. Who tells Alex that Peter probably did not commit suicide?
5. What object is located in one of the scenes from Gary's artwork?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)