|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of tape is shown to Souza?
(a) A confession.
(b) Footage of Jamey's supposed crime.
(c) Footage of the treatment of Jamey in the hospital.
(d) A court hearing.
2. How much is Mrs. Vann paid the night of Jamey's disappearance?
(a) 1 million dollars.
(b) 1 thousand dollars.
(c) 5 thousand dollars.
(d) 5 million dollars.
3. What is the name of the biker gang that causes so many murders in the story?
(a) The Kidds.
(b) The Ghouls.
(c) The Ghosts.
(d) The Gustos.
4. What is the name of Gary's neighbor?
(a) Ramona Moore.
(b) David Walker.
(c) Liz Chandler.
(d) Randee Bogdan.
5. What is the real name of the Fat biker?
(a) Bailey Latson.
(b) Margaret Suckerman.
(c) Martha Surtees.
(d) John Taylor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Alex meet at Robin's studio?
2. Why is Peter said to have hung himself often?
3. Who is Alex on a search to find in Chapter 18?
4. Where are two bikers said to have been seen in Chapter 21?
5. What does Souza say about the tape he is forced to watch by Milo, Alex and police?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is the Fat biker and what is their involvement in the slasher case?
2. Who is questioned in Chapter 27 due to their involvement with Jamey and why are they questioned?
3. Why did Alex insist on having a meeting with Souza in Chapter 30?
4. Who poisoned Jamey in the story and what will happen to this person due to their actions?
5. Describe Gary's art piece that Alex views when visiting the art gallery, Voids Will Be Voids.
6. What is Dwight's reaction to the events that led to Jamey's mental state and the people involved?
7. What do Milo and Alex suspect is Dwight and Heather's involvement in Jamey's current mental state?
8. When Alex meets Mr. Oberheim, what does Oberheim inform him about Peter?
9. Why does Alex drive to UCLA in Chapter 24?
10. Following a suggestion from Robin, where does Alex go in the beginning of Chapter 18 and why does he go there?
This section contains 886 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)