|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Souza say about the tape he is forced to watch by Milo, Alex and police?
(a) It's a trick.
(b) It won't hold up in court.
(c) It's not credible.
(d) He will destroy it.
2. Where are two bikers said to have been seen in Chapter 21?
(a) Milo's murder.
(b) Souza's murder.
(c) Robin's murder.
(d) Ernie Radovic's murder.
3. Who does Souza tell Milo he represents?
(a) The Cadmus family.
(b) Heather and Dwight.
4. What object is found by Milo and Alex at the beginning of Chapter 26?
(a) Jamey's diary.
(b) Peter's diary.
(c) Gary's diary.
(d) Black Jack Cadmus's diary.
5. Who continues to question Guy even when they are asked to leave Guy's house?
(b) Richard Cash.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Milo write Gary and his girlfriend's address on?
2. In Chapter 24, what does Jennifer believe is happening to Jamey?
3. Who is the first person Alex calls when he and Jennifer gain information on Jamey's condition?
4. Who is used as bait during a police stakeout?
5. Who does Alex meet at Robin's studio?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is questioned in Chapter 27 due to their involvement with Jamey and why are they questioned?
2. What do Milo and Alex suspect is Dwight and Heather's involvement in Jamey's current mental state?
3. Describe the meeting between Alex, Milo and Skaggs.
4. Describe what happens to Peter's will.
5. What is Lou's involvement in Bitter Canyon and how does he help Alex in the murder investigation?
6. What information do Alex and Jennifer find during their research together?
7. Who is used as bait during a police stakeout and how?
8. What does Alex and Milo learn about Bitter Canyon in Chapter 22?
9. What is Dwight's reaction to the events that led to Jamey's mental state and the people involved?
10. When Alex meets Mr. Oberheim, what does Oberheim inform him about Peter?
This section contains 943 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)