|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Alex go in Chapter 24 in order to meet Jennifer?
(a) A diner.
(c) A resturaunt.
2. Who did Heather used to work with?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her father.
(c) Jamey's mother.
(d) Jamey's father.
3. What object does Alex believe is important to solving the homicide?
(a) Gary's friendship with Jamey.
(b) Jamey's diary.
(c) Jack's diary.
(d) Jamey's mental state.
4. What is the name of the biker gang that causes so many murders in the story?
(a) The Gustos.
(b) The Kidds.
(c) The Ghouls.
(d) The Ghosts.
5. Where did Heather Cadmus used to work?
(a) Central America.
(b) North America.
(c) South America.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Alex tell first about the death that occurs in Chapter 21?
2. Who is the first person Alex calls when he and Jennifer gain information on Jamey's condition?
3. What does Gary's neighbor describe Gary as?
4. What does Milo write Gary and his girlfriend's address on?
5. Who does Milo believe participated in the murders of Digby and Radovic?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Alex drive to UCLA in Chapter 24?
2. Describe what Milo and Alex find on Radovic's boat.
3. Who poisoned Jamey in the story and what will happen to this person due to their actions?
4. What is found that proves Heather's involvement in hurting Jamey?
5. What is Jamey's condition at the end of Chapter 25?
6. Describe what happens to Peter's will.
7. What is Dwight's reaction to the events that led to Jamey's mental state and the people involved?
8. Why did Alex insist on having a meeting with Souza in Chapter 30?
9. Who is the Fat biker and what is their involvement in the slasher case?
10. What does Alex and Milo learn about Bitter Canyon in Chapter 22?
This section contains 794 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)