|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Alex that Peter probably did not commit suicide?
(a) Mr. Olds.
(b) Mr. Oberheim.
(c) Mr. Oscar.
(d) Mr. Olden.
2. Who does Alex and Milo believe is hurting Jamey?
(a) His doctor.
(c) His family.
(d) His friends.
3. Who does Milo tell Alex is involved in a deal gone wrong?
(b) Two bikers.
(c) The prostitute found dead at the Digby Chancellor's house.
4. Who does Mrs. Vann say she was attacked by?
(a) Two bikers.
(c) A violent gang.
5. How many of the six kids from Project 160 are now off track in their lives?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the real name of the Fat biker?
2. What is the name of the biker gang that causes so many murders in the story?
3. Who calls Heather concerning information on Jamey's case?
4. In Chapter 21, who does Alex learn has just been killed?
5. What is the name of the company that owns Bitter Canyon?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)