|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dwight say he is okay with Jamey receiving?
(a) His inheritance.
(b) Mental treatment.
(c) His father's diary.
(d) Medical treatment.
2. Who got all of Guy's money during his divorce?
(b) Guy's ex-wife.
(c) Guy had no money to take.
(d) Guy's children.
3. What is the profession of the person Alex meets at Robin's studio?
4. How is Jamey's mom described to Alex in Chapter 18?
(a) Sweet and innocent.
(b) Sweet but wild.
(c) A thrill seeker.
(d) Crazy and violent.
5. Who calls Heather concerning information on Jamey's case?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Alex and Jennifer go in order to research drugs that could be affecting Jamey?
2. Where did Heather Cadmus used to work?
3. What is the name of the biker gang that causes so many murders in the story?
4. Who does Alex refuse to give information to about Bitter Canyon?
5. Who is the first person Alex calls when he and Jennifer gain information on Jamey's condition?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Jamey's condition at the end of Chapter 25?
2. Where does Alex meet with Gary for the first time and what does Gary tell him?
3. Describe the meeting between Alex, Milo and Skaggs.
4. Who is questioned in Chapter 27 due to their involvement with Jamey and why are they questioned?
5. Why did Alex insist on having a meeting with Souza in Chapter 30?
6. Who poisoned Jamey in the story and what will happen to this person due to their actions?
7. Who is used as bait during a police stakeout and how?
8. Explain what is on the video tape that Souza is forced to watch.
9. After Alex reads Jack's diary and learns about the potential problems involving Bitter Canyon, what happens when Alex calls Lou and the Bitter Canyon bonds?
10. Describe what Milo and Alex find on Radovic's boat.
This section contains 833 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)