|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mainwaring say he wants to sell information to?
2. What is Alex told probably happened when Peter last hung himself that led to his death?
(a) Someone else hung him.
(b) Someone was supposed to save him, but did not.
(c) It went wrong.
(d) It was on purpose.
3. What is Guy questioned about by Milo, Alex and the police?
(a) His knowledge of Jamey's mental state.
(b) His relationship with Jamey.
(c) The effects of drugs on a person.
(d) The family members of Jamey's who have Schizophrenia.
4. What does Milo write Gary and his girlfriend's address on?
(a) A notebook.
(b) A diary.
(c) A newspaper.
(d) A napkin.
5. What object is located in one of the scenes from Gary's artwork?
(a) A pyramid.
(b) A diary.
(c) A sheet of glass.
(d) A television.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Milo believe participated in the murders of Digby and Radovic?
2. Who is Alex on a search to find in Chapter 18?
3. What is Antrim suspected of doing in the past?
4. What tests are frequently run on Jamey while in jail?
5. What is used to kill Radovic?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Alex plan to investigate on his own and what happens when he goes looking for this person?
2. Where does Alex meet with Gary for the first time and what does Gary tell him?
3. What is Dwight's reaction to the events that led to Jamey's mental state and the people involved?
4. Describe what happens to Peter's will.
5. Who is used as bait during a police stakeout and how?
6. Who is the Fat biker and what is their involvement in the slasher case?
7. What information do Alex and Jennifer find during their research together?
8. Why did Alex insist on having a meeting with Souza in Chapter 30?
9. What is Jamey's condition at the end of Chapter 25?
10. When Alex meets Mr. Oberheim, what does Oberheim inform him about Peter?
This section contains 916 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)