|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alex inform Souza about Jamey after learning the who the real killers in the slasher case are?
(a) He is committed to an insane asylum.
(b) He has committed suicide.
(c) He is transferred to a different prison.
(d) He is innocent and being poisoned.
2. What is the real name of the Fat biker?
(a) Margaret Suckerman.
(b) Martha Surtees.
(c) John Taylor.
(d) Bailey Latson.
3. Who does Souza say he will call to learn more about Jamey's condition?
4. Who does Alex and Milo believe is hurting Jamey?
(a) His doctor.
(b) His family.
(d) His friends.
5. Why does Alex meet Milo at the beginning of Chapter 22?
(a) To discuss Souza's thoughts on Jamey.
(b) The jails treatment of Jamey.
(c) The hospitals treatment of Jamey.
(d) To discuss Radovic's murder and Jamey's case.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Heather concerning information on Jamey's case?
2. Who is sent to kidnap Jamey from Canyon Oaks?
3. What happens when Souza goes to use the phone in order to learn about Jamey's condition?
4. What is used to kill Radovic?
5. What is the name of the art gallery Gary often goes to?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe what Milo and Alex find on Radovic's boat.
2. What information do Alex and Jennifer find during their research together?
3. Who is used as bait during a police stakeout and how?
4. What is Jamey's condition at the end of Chapter 25?
5. Explain what is on the video tape that Souza is forced to watch.
6. What does Alex and Milo learn about Bitter Canyon in Chapter 22?
7. After Alex reads Jack's diary and learns about the potential problems involving Bitter Canyon, what happens when Alex calls Lou and the Bitter Canyon bonds?
8. What does Mrs. Vann say her involvement with Dr. Mainwaring and Jamey are?
9. Discuss the events that happened in the deal Milo calls "The Deal Gone Wrong"?
10. Why does Alex drive to UCLA in Chapter 24?
This section contains 887 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)