|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says they did not know that Dwight's signature was a forgery?
2. Who does Alex fear will betray him and the police?
3. Who does Alex run into after meeting Gary's neighbor?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A homeless man.
4. What does Gary's artwork depict when Alex sees it for the first time?
(a) Peter's suicide.
(b) Gary's suicide.
(c) Digby's suicide.
(d) Jamey's suicide.
5. What drug does Gary tell Alex he thinks Jamey is using?
(b) Pain killers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Black Jack Cadmus in relation to Jamey?
2. What is the nickname for Bitter Canyon?
3. What object is located in one of the scenes from Gary's artwork?
4. Who appears in the room when Guy is accused of doing something to Jamey?
5. Who does Mrs. Vann say she was attacked by?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is found that proves Heather's involvement in hurting Jamey?
2. In Chapter 20, Alex and Robin have a meaningful conversation. What is the conversation about?
3. Explain what is on the video tape that Souza is forced to watch.
4. Why did Alex insist on having a meeting with Souza in Chapter 30?
5. Describe what happens to Peter's will.
6. When Alex meets Mr. Oberheim, what does Oberheim inform him about Peter?
7. Who is questioned in Chapter 27 due to their involvement with Jamey and why are they questioned?
8. What is Dwight's reaction to the events that led to Jamey's mental state and the people involved?
9. What does Alex and Milo learn about Bitter Canyon in Chapter 22?
10. Who poisoned Jamey in the story and what will happen to this person due to their actions?
This section contains 807 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)