|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Surtees study to be a nurse?
(c) A hospital.
(d) A nursing program.
2. Who does Billy get Alex a meeting with?
(a) Mr. Olden.
(b) Mr. Oscar.
(c) Mr. Oberheim.
(d) Mr. Olds.
3. What does Dwight say he is okay with Jamey receiving?
(a) Medical treatment.
(b) His inheritance.
(c) His father's diary.
(d) Mental treatment.
4. Who is sent to kidnap Jamey from Canyon Oaks?
(d) Tully and Skull.
5. Who do the bikers say they work for?
Short Answer Questions
1. After returning home from his meeting with Milo, who does Alex call?
2. Who does Alex refuse to give information to about Bitter Canyon?
3. Where do Alex and Jennifer go in order to research drugs that could be affecting Jamey?
4. What does Dwight say he is going to do to Alex?
5. What does Souza say about the tape he is forced to watch by Milo, Alex and police?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is questioned in Chapter 27 due to their involvement with Jamey and why are they questioned?
2. What is Dwight's reaction to the events that led to Jamey's mental state and the people involved?
3. When Alex returns to the art gallery in Chapter 21, what does Alex learn about Gary's artwork that contains a book with the word diary on it?
4. Explain what is on the video tape that Souza is forced to watch.
5. Who poisoned Jamey in the story and what will happen to this person due to their actions?
6. Describe Gary's art piece that Alex views when visiting the art gallery, Voids Will Be Voids.
7. What is Lou's involvement in Bitter Canyon and how does he help Alex in the murder investigation?
8. Describe what happens to Peter's will.
9. What is found that proves Heather's involvement in hurting Jamey?
10. In Chapter 20, Alex and Robin have a meaningful conversation. What is the conversation about?
This section contains 850 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)