|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says they did not know that Dwight's signature was a forgery?
2. What is the nickname for Bitter Canyon?
(a) Silver Canyon.
(b) Glass Canyon.
(c) White Canyon.
(d) Stone Canyon.
3. What does Dwight say he is going to do to Alex?
(a) Hunt him.
(b) File a harrassment suit.
(c) Take him to court.
(d) Hurt him.
4. What is the name of the company that owns Bitter Canyon?
(a) Bitman Construction.
(b) Dean Construction.
(c) Dwight Construction.
(d) Cadmus Construction.
5. Why does Alex meet Milo at the beginning of Chapter 22?
(a) To discuss Radovic's murder and Jamey's case.
(b) The hospitals treatment of Jamey.
(c) To discuss Souza's thoughts on Jamey.
(d) The jails treatment of Jamey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard Cash do while walking around Souza's house?
2. Who does Mrs. Vann say she was attacked by?
3. What does Gary's neighbor inform Alex?
4. Where did Heather Cadmus used to work?
5. What drug does Gary tell Alex he thinks Jamey is using?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is used as bait during a police stakeout and how?
2. Who is the Fat biker and what is their involvement in the slasher case?
3. What does Alex and Milo learn about Bitter Canyon in Chapter 22?
4. What is Dwight's reaction to the events that led to Jamey's mental state and the people involved?
5. Who poisoned Jamey in the story and what will happen to this person due to their actions?
6. Why does Alex drive to UCLA in Chapter 24?
7. Describe what Milo and Alex find on Radovic's boat.
8. Where does Alex meet with Gary for the first time and what does Gary tell him?
9. What do Milo and Alex suspect is Dwight and Heather's involvement in Jamey's current mental state?
10. In Chapter 20, Alex and Robin have a meaningful conversation. What is the conversation about?
This section contains 885 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)