|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Alex run into after meeting Gary's neighbor?
(b) A policeman.
(c) A homeless man.
2. What does Dwight say he is okay with Jamey receiving?
(a) Medical treatment.
(b) Mental treatment.
(c) His father's diary.
(d) His inheritance.
3. What is the name of the biker gang that causes so many murders in the story?
(a) The Ghosts.
(b) The Kidds.
(c) The Gustos.
(d) The Ghouls.
4. How is Jamey's mom described to Alex in Chapter 18?
(a) Crazy and violent.
(b) A thrill seeker.
(c) Sweet and innocent.
(d) Sweet but wild.
5. Why does Alex meet Jennifer in Chapter 24?
(a) Jennifer confessed to hurting Jamey.
(b) Jennifer has a theory about Jamey's condition.
(c) Alex enjoys her company.
(d) They have a date at a restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alex inform Souza about Jamey after learning the who the real killers in the slasher case are?
2. What is Antrim suspected of doing in the past?
3. Who appears in the room when Guy is accused of doing something to Jamey?
4. What object is being picked up from a customer at Robin's studio when Alex arrives?
5. Who does Alex tell first about the death that occurs in Chapter 21?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)