|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Alex meet Jennifer in Chapter 24?
(a) Jennifer confessed to hurting Jamey.
(b) Jennifer has a theory about Jamey's condition.
(c) Alex enjoys her company.
(d) They have a date at a restaurant.
2. In Chapter 24, what does Jennifer believe is happening to Jamey?
(a) He is being controlled by hallucinagens.
(b) He is going crazy.
(c) He is in the middle of a schizophrenic moment.
(d) He is quickly being killed.
3. Where does Alex search for Martha Surtees and Mrs. Vann?
(a) Local jails.
(b) Local hospitals and agencies.
(c) Their homes.
(d) In the police crime bulletin.
4. Why does Alex meet Milo at the beginning of Chapter 22?
(a) To discuss Souza's thoughts on Jamey.
(b) To discuss Radovic's murder and Jamey's case.
(c) The hospitals treatment of Jamey.
(d) The jails treatment of Jamey.
5. Where is the object that Milo and Alex find been hidden?
(a) Radovic's boat.
(b) Jamey's closet.
(c) Gary's drawer.
(d) Jamey's drawer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who continues to question Guy even when they are asked to leave Guy's house?
2. What is the profession of the person Alex meets at Robin's studio?
3. Who does Mainwaring say he wants to sell information to?
4. Who got all of Guy's money during his divorce?
5. Where do Alex and Jennifer go in order to research drugs that could be affecting Jamey?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 20, Alex and Robin have a meaningful conversation. What is the conversation about?
2. What does Mrs. Vann say her involvement with Dr. Mainwaring and Jamey are?
3. Who poisoned Jamey in the story and what will happen to this person due to their actions?
4. Who is questioned in Chapter 27 due to their involvement with Jamey and why are they questioned?
5. What is found that proves Heather's involvement in hurting Jamey?
6. Explain what is on the video tape that Souza is forced to watch.
7. Following a suggestion from Robin, where does Alex go in the beginning of Chapter 18 and why does he go there?
8. What is Dwight's reaction to the events that led to Jamey's mental state and the people involved?
9. What is Jamey's condition at the end of Chapter 25?
10. Why did Alex insist on having a meeting with Souza in Chapter 30?
This section contains 880 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)