|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Alex and Jennifer research Jamey's condition, what do they think he's been taking?
2. What object is located in one of the scenes from Gary's artwork?
(a) A pyramid.
(b) A sheet of glass.
(c) A diary.
(d) A television.
3. Who do the bikers say they work for?
4. What does Milo write Gary and his girlfriend's address on?
(a) A notebook.
(b) A diary.
(c) A newspaper.
(d) A napkin.
5. Who does Alex run into after meeting Gary's neighbor?
(a) A policeman.
(d) A homeless man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the art gallery Gary often goes to?
2. Who does Milo believe participated in the murders of Digby and Radovic?
3. What does Gary's neighbor describe Gary as?
4. Who did Heather used to work with?
5. Who tells Alex that Peter probably did not commit suicide?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)