|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alex believe is happening to Jamey during their phone call?
(a) He is playing a trick on him.
(b) He is hallucinating.
(c) He is on drugs.
(d) He is reliving past memories.
2. How is Jamey said to have first viewed Heather?
(a) As being suspicious.
(b) As a wonderful mother.
(c) As an evil stepmother.
(d) As upsetting.
3. When talking with Alex, what does Dr. Flowers learn from the phone call she receives?
(a) Jamey tried to commit suicide.
(b) Jamey escaped from prison.
(c) Another person was found murdered while Jamey was in prison.
(d) Jamey killed the security guard.
4. Who is mentally ill in Jamey's family?
5. Who does Dr. Flower's organize a meeting with for Alex?
(c) People from Project 150.
(d) People from Project 160.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jennifer say schizophrenics do not perform?
2. What is Jamey said to have been seen doing when in Dr. Flowers's program?
3. Who does Alex call at the beginning of Chapter 5 in order to find out more about Jamey?
4. How does Jamey hurt himself while in jail?
5. What does Alex want to visit in Chapter 11?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the relationship between Jamey and Alex.
2. When Alex asks Souza about Jamey's progression of mental illness, what is Souza's response?
3. What happens when Souza suggests a diminished capacity plea for Jamey's upcoming murder trial?
4. Describe the murder scene described by Souza in Chapter 5.
5. When Heather meets with Souza in Chapter 15, what does she tell him about her lavender dress?
6. Describe Jamey and his past.
7. When speaking with Alex, how does Dwight describe Jamey's childhood?
8. After the arrest of Ernie Radovic, where does Milo tell Alex to meet him and why does he choose this location?
9. Who brings up the possibility that Jamey's current mental state could be due to drugs?
10. In Chapter 15, Souza has a meeting with Heather Cadmus. What does Heather inform Souza about her relationship with Jamey?
This section contains 939 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)