|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens after Jamey speaks one word to Alex during their meeting in Chapter 11?
(a) Jamey tries to escape.
(b) Jamey returns to a lifeless state.
(c) Jamey closes his eyes.
(d) Alex speaks with Jamey about the night of the murder.
2. What does Souza ask Alex if he is willing to give at Jamey's trial?
(a) A dim jon.
(b) A dim soon.
(c) A dim cap.
(d) A dim sum.
3. What does Horace Souza inform Alex about Jamey's mental state?
(a) There are many things they can do to help him.
(b) He recently became unstable.
(c) He's been unstable for some time.
(d) There is no cure for his state of mind.
4. What unit is Jamey held in in jail?
(a) High Risk.
(b) High Care.
(c) High Power.
(d) High Security.
5. Who in Jamey's family is said to have committed suicide?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His cousin.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leaves their job at Canyon Oaks?
2. What does Jamey's case cause to happen to Dr. Flowers's research program?
3. Who is Ernie Radovic?
4. When Alex meets with Jamey in jail in Chapter 11, what word does Jamey say?
5. What does Mainwaring leave for Alex on the day of their meeting?
Short Essay Questions
1. What causes the incident to take place outside of Alex's house in Chapter 12?
2. When Alex goes to meet Dr. Mainwaring at his office in Chapter 14 to discuss Jamey's treatment, what events occur?
3. What does Alex learn about Schizophrenia during his research at the ULCA Biomedical Library?
4. Who is Horace Souza and what happens during the first meeting he has with Alex in the story?
5. When speaking with Alex, how does Dwight describe Jamey's childhood?
6. What is High Power and who is said to need it?
7. After the arrest of Ernie Radovic, where does Milo tell Alex to meet him and why does he choose this location?
8. Describe Jamey and his past.
9. Explain what happens when Souza asks Alex if he is willing to give a diminished capacity review at Jamey's trial.
10. Describe the first meeting Alex has with Jamey at the jail.
This section contains 972 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)