|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jamey said to have been seen doing when in Dr. Flowers's program?
(a) Taking drugs.
(b) Picking his nose.
(c) Ripping his clothing.
(d) Talking to himself.
2. When Mainwaring sees Alex at the hospital, what does he demand of him?
(a) His files.
(b) His identity.
(c) His knowledge of Jamey.
(d) His help.
3. When Alex meets with Jamey in jail in Chapter 11, what word does Jamey say?
4. How old is Jamey in the story?
5. What does Alex want to visit in Chapter 11?
(a) Dwight's office.
(b) The crime scene of Jamey's arrest.
(c) Jamey's house.
(d) Souza's office.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the murder of Digby Chancellor and a male prostitute occur?
2. Who leaves their job at Canyon Oaks?
3. Who was given custody of Jamey when his father died?
4. What does Souza ask Alex if he is willing to give at Jamey's trial?
5. What happens after Jamey speaks one word to Alex during their meeting in Chapter 11?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain what the four people Alex meets from Project 160 have to say about Jamey.
2. Explain the relationship between Jamey and Alex.
3. In Chapter 15, Souza has a meeting with Heather Cadmus. What does Heather inform Souza about her relationship with Jamey?
4. Describe the murder scene described by Souza in Chapter 5.
5. After the arrest of Ernie Radovic, where does Milo tell Alex to meet him and why does he choose this location?
6. When Alex arrives home in the beginning of Chapter 14, who does he speak with and what does the conversation entail?
7. What does Dwight inform Alex about Jamey's daily care in Chapter 11?
8. Who is Horace Souza and what happens during the first meeting he has with Alex in the story?
9. When Heather meets with Souza in Chapter 15, what does she tell him about her lavender dress?
10. When Alex asks Souza about Jamey's progression of mental illness, what is Souza's response?
This section contains 964 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)