|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Ernie Radovic?
(a) Milo's work partner.
(b) Jamey's best friend.
(c) An ex-con.
(d) The Chancellor's body guard.
2. Who is Milo's new boss mean to?
(b) Female cops.
(c) The press.
(d) Gay cops.
3. When talking with Alex, what does Dr. Flowers learn from the phone call she receives?
(a) Jamey escaped from prison.
(b) Another person was found murdered while Jamey was in prison.
(c) Jamey killed the security guard.
(d) Jamey tried to commit suicide.
4. Why does Alex make an appointment with Dr. Sarita Flowers?
(a) To discuss Jamey's case.
(b) To learn more about her knowledge on schizophrenia.
(c) To learn more about her work.
(d) To discuss her newest research project.
5. During the interview with Jamey, how does Alex describe him?
(a) A zombie.
(b) A walking time bomb.
(c) A genius.
(d) A helpless boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Alex call at the beginning of Chapter 5 in order to find out more about Jamey?
2. How does Jamey hurt himself while in jail?
3. What does Souza question Alex about Jamey?
4. What type of research study is Jamey previously a part of?
5. How long does Milo tell Alex that Radovic will be in jail?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the first meeting Alex has with Jamey at the jail.
2. What does Alex learn about Schizophrenia during his research at the ULCA Biomedical Library?
3. Explain what the four people Alex meets from Project 160 have to say about Jamey.
4. What causes the incident to take place outside of Alex's house in Chapter 12?
5. What happens when Souza suggests a diminished capacity plea for Jamey's upcoming murder trial?
6. After the arrest of Ernie Radovic, where does Milo tell Alex to meet him and why does he choose this location?
7. Explain the relationship between Jamey and Alex.
8. Why is Alex questioned by police and what occurs during the meeting?
9. In Chapter 15, Souza has a meeting with Heather Cadmus. What does Heather inform Souza about her relationship with Jamey?
10. What is High Power and who is said to need it?
This section contains 966 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)