|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Jamey first meet Digby?
(a) A party.
(b) At school.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) In therapy.
2. What is the jail that Jamey is held in lacking?
(b) Proper care.
3. How long does Milo tell Alex that Radovic will be in jail?
(a) 48 hours.
(b) 7 days.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 24 hours.
4. Which word best describes Jamey's voice when he speaks with Alex?
5. During the interview with Jamey, how does Alex describe him?
(a) A zombie.
(b) A genius.
(c) A walking time bomb.
(d) A helpless boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mainwaring leave for Alex on the day of their meeting?
2. What type of research study is Jamey previously a part of?
3. Who is Ernie Radovic?
4. Which person is no longer a part of Dr. Flowers's program?
5. What does Alex realize he is unable to do for Jamey during Jamey's upcoming trial?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the event that takes place in the middle of the night at the beginning of the story.
2. When Heather meets with Souza in Chapter 15, what does she tell him about her lavender dress?
3. Who is Horace Souza and what happens during the first meeting he has with Alex in the story?
4. When Alex arrives home in the beginning of Chapter 14, who does he speak with and what does the conversation entail?
5. What does Jennifer believe is the cause of Jamey's current mental problems?
6. Explain the research study that Jamey was part of.
7. When speaking with Alex, how does Dwight describe Jamey's childhood?
8. When Alex goes to meet Dr. Mainwaring at his office in Chapter 14 to discuss Jamey's treatment, what events occur?
9. Who brings up the possibility that Jamey's current mental state could be due to drugs?
10. When Alex asks Souza about Jamey's progression of mental illness, what is Souza's response?
This section contains 972 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)