|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sends Alex to the Chancellor estate to visit a crime scene that is being investigated?
2. Who does Dwight say is Jamey's main care giver?
3. Who is Milo's new boss mean to?
(a) Female cops.
(b) The press.
(c) Gay cops.
4. Who was given custody of Jamey when his father died?
5. Who is mentally ill in Jamey's family?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Souza question Alex about Jamey?
2. When Alex is at home, what does he hear outside of his house?
3. What does Alex want to visit in Chapter 11?
4. What is Alex unimpressed with regarding Jamey?
5. What happened to Milo's old boss?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Alex asks Souza about Jamey's progression of mental illness, what is Souza's response?
2. When speaking with Alex, how does Dwight describe Jamey's childhood?
3. When Alex meets Milo in Chapter 13 to discuss their friendship, what does Milo talk to Alex about?
4. Why is Alex questioned by police and what occurs during the meeting?
5. What causes the incident to take place outside of Alex's house in Chapter 12?
6. Describe the first meeting Alex has with Jamey at the jail.
7. Discuss Jamey's mother and the mental issues she had.
8. When Heather meets with Souza in Chapter 15, what does she tell him about her lavender dress?
9. What does Dwight inform Alex about Jamey's daily care in Chapter 11?
10. Explain the relationship between Jamey and Alex.
This section contains 850 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)