|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens twenty minutes into the first meeting between Alex and Jamey in jail?
(a) Jamey opens his eyes.
(b) Jamey screams.
(c) Jamey tries to escape.
(d) Jamey attacks Alex.
2. Which word best describes Jamey's voice when he speaks with Alex?
3. How long does Milo tell Alex that Radovic will be in jail?
(a) 7 days.
(b) 48 hours.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 24 hours.
4. Where is Alex when he receives a phone call at the beginning of the story?
5. What is the name of the murder case that Jamey is involved in?
(a) Roses are Red case.
(b) Lavender Slasher case.
(c) Lavendar Revenge case.
(d) Rose Slasher case.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mainwaring end the meeting between Alex and himself?
2. What happens after Jamey speaks one word to Alex during their meeting in Chapter 11?
3. What does Alex realize he is unable to do for Jamey during Jamey's upcoming trial?
4. What does Jennifer question about Jamey?
5. What does Alex believe is happening to Jamey during their phone call?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who brings up the possibility that Jamey's current mental state could be due to drugs?
2. Explain what happens when Souza asks Alex if he is willing to give a diminished capacity review at Jamey's trial.
3. What causes the incident to take place outside of Alex's house in Chapter 12?
4. Explain the relationship between Jamey and Alex.
5. When Alex meets Milo in Chapter 13 to discuss their friendship, what does Milo talk to Alex about?
6. What does Jennifer believe is the cause of Jamey's current mental problems?
7. What emergency occurs in Chapter 17 that sends Alex rushing to the jail to see Jamey?
8. What is High Power and who is said to need it?
9. Who is Horace Souza and what happens during the first meeting he has with Alex in the story?
10. Describe Jamey and his past.
This section contains 1,064 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)