|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jamey said to have been seen doing when in Dr. Flowers's program?
(a) Ripping his clothing.
(b) Taking drugs.
(c) Picking his nose.
(d) Talking to himself.
2. Who is Patrick Montez?
(a) A security guard at the jail.
(b) An inmate of Jamey's at the jail.
(c) A nurse at the jail.
(d) A social worker at the jail.
3. Who are the officers that question Alex at his home surprised to meet during their visit?
(d) Horace Souza.
4. What does Alex believe is happening to Jamey during their phone call?
(a) He is hallucinating.
(b) He is on drugs.
(c) He is reliving past memories.
(d) He is playing a trick on him.
5. Why does Alex make an appointment with Dr. Sarita Flowers?
(a) To learn more about her knowledge on schizophrenia.
(b) To discuss her newest research project.
(c) To discuss Jamey's case.
(d) To learn more about her work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Alex agree to work for in Chapter 7?
2. Why does Mainwaring end the meeting between Alex and himself?
3. What does Jamey's case cause to happen to Dr. Flowers's research program?
4. What is the jail that Jamey is held in lacking?
5. What does Alex realize he is unable to do for Jamey during Jamey's upcoming trial?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Alex meets Milo in Chapter 13 to discuss their friendship, what does Milo talk to Alex about?
2. After the arrest of Ernie Radovic, where does Milo tell Alex to meet him and why does he choose this location?
3. When Alex arrives home in the beginning of Chapter 14, who does he speak with and what does the conversation entail?
4. In Chapter 15, Souza has a meeting with Heather Cadmus. What does Heather inform Souza about her relationship with Jamey?
5. Discuss Jamey's mother and the mental issues she had.
6. Describe the incident that takes place outside of Alex's house in Chapter 12.
7. When Alex asks Souza about Jamey's progression of mental illness, what is Souza's response?
8. Explain what happens when Souza asks Alex if he is willing to give a diminished capacity review at Jamey's trial.
9. Who is Horace Souza and what happens during the first meeting he has with Alex in the story?
10. When speaking with Alex, how does Dwight describe Jamey's childhood?
This section contains 1,052 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)