|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alex realize he is unable to do for Jamey during Jamey's upcoming trial?
(a) Accurately explain Jamey's Schizophrenic disorder.
(b) Correctly determine Jamey's mental state.
(c) Help Jamey get out of jail.
(d) Express that Jamey is not a murderer.
2. How long does Milo tell Alex that Radovic will be in jail?
(a) 48 hours.
(b) 7 days.
(c) 24 hours.
(d) 3 days.
3. Who leads Alex around the crime scene at the Chancellor's estate that is being investigated?
(a) Jonah Cash.
(b) Richard Cash.
(c) Johnny Cash.
(d) Lamar Cash.
4. What unit is Jamey held in in jail?
(a) High Care.
(b) High Power.
(c) High Risk.
(d) High Security.
5. What happens to Jamey's restraints before he is said to escape from the hospital?
(a) They are loosened.
(b) They break.
(c) They become rusty.
(d) They are removed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leaves their job at Canyon Oaks?
2. What is Horace Souza's profession?
3. Why does Heather not tell Dwight that Jamey is a homosexual?
4. What does Alex want to visit in Chapter 11?
5. What does Milo find on Ernie Radovic when arresting him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who brings up the possibility that Jamey's current mental state could be due to drugs?
2. Describe the first meeting Alex has with Jamey at the jail.
3. Explain the research study that Jamey was part of.
4. Explain what the four people Alex meets from Project 160 have to say about Jamey.
5. When Alex arrives home in the beginning of Chapter 14, who does he speak with and what does the conversation entail?
6. What causes the incident to take place outside of Alex's house in Chapter 12?
7. What happens when Souza suggests a diminished capacity plea for Jamey's upcoming murder trial?
8. Discuss Jamey's mother and the mental issues she had.
9. Explain what happens when Souza asks Alex if he is willing to give a diminished capacity review at Jamey's trial.
10. Explain the relationship between Jamey and Alex.
This section contains 985 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)