|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Heather not tell Dwight that Jamey is a homosexual?
(a) She forgot.
(b) Dwight won't believe her.
(c) He can't handle it.
(d) She's scared of Dwight.
2. Who sets up a meeting between Alex and Mainwaring?
3. What does Mainwaring leave for Alex on the day of their meeting?
(a) A piece of evidence from the murder.
(b) A file.
(c) A note.
(d) A newspaper clipping.
4. What does Alex want to visit in Chapter 11?
(a) Jamey's house.
(b) Souza's office.
(c) Dwight's office.
(d) The crime scene of Jamey's arrest.
5. What does Dwight say prevented Jamey from having traditional schooling and normal social interaction?
(a) His violent personality.
(b) His intelligence.
(c) His hate of others.
(d) His oddness.
Short Answer Questions
1. After having dinner with Robin, what does Alex find when he arrives home?
2. How is Jamey said to have first viewed Heather?
3. What happened to Milo's old boss?
4. What does Heather say Jamey stole from her?
5. Which person is no longer a part of Dr. Flowers's program?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the relationship of Alex and Jamey at the end of the story?
2. After the arrest of Ernie Radovic, where does Milo tell Alex to meet him and why does he choose this location?
3. Explain what is on the video tape that Souza is forced to watch.
4. Describe Gary's art piece that Alex views when visiting the art gallery, Voids Will Be Voids.
5. Explain what happens when Souza asks Alex if he is willing to give a diminished capacity review at Jamey's trial.
6. Describe the murder scene described by Souza in Chapter 5.
7. After Alex reads Jack's diary and learns about the potential problems involving Bitter Canyon, what happens when Alex calls Lou and the Bitter Canyon bonds?
8. Why is Alex questioned by police and what occurs during the meeting?
9. What does Alex learn about Schizophrenia during his research at the ULCA Biomedical Library?
10. Who brings up the possibility that Jamey's current mental state could be due to drugs?
This section contains 1,003 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)