|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If an inmate in jail is not wealthy, what are they denied?
2. What is the name of the murder case that Jamey is involved in?
(a) Roses are Red case.
(b) Lavender Slasher case.
(c) Lavendar Revenge case.
(d) Rose Slasher case.
3. When Alex is at home, what does he hear outside of his house?
(c) A car horn.
4. What happens after Jamey speaks one word to Alex during their meeting in Chapter 11?
(a) Alex speaks with Jamey about the night of the murder.
(b) Jamey tries to escape.
(c) Jamey closes his eyes.
(d) Jamey returns to a lifeless state.
5. During the interview with Jamey, how does Alex describe him?
(a) A zombie.
(b) A walking time bomb.
(c) A helpless boy.
(d) A genius.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is sent to pick up Alex by orders of Horace Souza?
2. Who does Dr. Flower's organize a meeting with for Alex?
3. What does Alex find out through research about people with Schizophrenia?
4. Who is Patrick Montez?
5. What happened to Milo's old boss?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the relationship between Jamey and Alex.
2. What causes the incident to take place outside of Alex's house in Chapter 12?
3. Describe the event that takes place in the middle of the night at the beginning of the story.
4. Describe the incident that takes place outside of Alex's house in Chapter 12.
5. When Alex asks Souza about Jamey's progression of mental illness, what is Souza's response?
6. What emergency occurs in Chapter 17 that sends Alex rushing to the jail to see Jamey?
7. When Alex meets Milo in Chapter 13 to discuss their friendship, what does Milo talk to Alex about?
8. Explain what happens when Souza asks Alex if he is willing to give a diminished capacity review at Jamey's trial.
9. Describe the first meeting Alex has with Jamey at the jail.
10. Describe Jamey and his past.
This section contains 1,013 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)