|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If an inmate in jail is not wealthy, what are they denied?
2. Where did Jamey first meet Digby?
(a) In therapy.
(b) A party.
(c) At school.
(d) A restaurant.
3. When Mainwaring sees Alex at the hospital, what does he demand of him?
(a) His help.
(b) His knowledge of Jamey.
(c) His files.
(d) His identity.
4. When talking with Alex, what does Dr. Flowers learn from the phone call she receives?
(a) Jamey escaped from prison.
(b) Another person was found murdered while Jamey was in prison.
(c) Jamey killed the security guard.
(d) Jamey tried to commit suicide.
5. Who was given custody of Jamey when his father died?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamey's case cause to happen to Dr. Flowers's research program?
2. What does Alex believe may be wrong with Jamey?
3. What does Alex believe is happening to Jamey during their phone call?
4. Who are the two officers that question Alex at his home regarding Jamey?
5. What words describe Jamey's appearance during his first meeting with Alex in jail?
Short Essay Questions
1. After the arrest of Ernie Radovic, where does Milo tell Alex to meet him and why does he choose this location?
2. When Heather meets with Souza in Chapter 15, what does she tell him about her lavender dress?
3. What is High Power and who is said to need it?
4. When Alex meets Milo in Chapter 13 to discuss their friendship, what does Milo talk to Alex about?
5. What causes the incident to take place outside of Alex's house in Chapter 12?
6. Explain what the four people Alex meets from Project 160 have to say about Jamey.
7. Describe Jamey and his past.
8. Explain the relationship between Jamey and Alex.
9. What emergency occurs in Chapter 17 that sends Alex rushing to the jail to see Jamey?
10. Describe the murder scene described by Souza in Chapter 5.
This section contains 997 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)