Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Milo tell Alex that Radovic will be in jail?
(a) 24 hours.
(b) 48 hours.
(c) 7 days.
(d) 3 days.
2. When talking with Alex, what does Dr. Flowers learn from the phone call she receives?
(a) Jamey killed the security guard.
(b) Jamey tried to commit suicide.
(c) Another person was found murdered while Jamey was in prison.
(d) Jamey escaped from prison.
3. What does Heather say Jamey stole from her?
(a) A lavendar dress.
(b) An orange dress.
(c) A knife.
4. Where did Jamey first meet Digby?
(a) At school.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) In therapy.
(d) A party.
5. Who does Alex agree to work for in Chapter 7?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alex ask Dr. Flowers about Gary?
2. Why does Mainwaring end the meeting between Alex and himself?
3. Where does the murder of Digby Chancellor and a male prostitute occur?
4. With whom does Souza set up a meeting in Chapter 15?
5. Why does Heather not tell Dwight that Jamey is a homosexual?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Heather meets with Souza in Chapter 15, what does she tell him about her lavender dress?
2. When Alex asks Souza about Jamey's progression of mental illness, what is Souza's response?
3. Describe the event that takes place in the middle of the night at the beginning of the story.
4. Discuss the events that happened in the deal Milo calls "The Deal Gone Wrong"?
5. What does Alex learn about Schizophrenia during his research at the ULCA Biomedical Library?
6. Explain what the four people Alex meets from Project 160 have to say about Jamey.
7. When Alex arrives home in the beginning of Chapter 14, who does he speak with and what does the conversation entail?
8. Who is Horace Souza and what happens during the first meeting he has with Alex in the story?
9. Describe Gary's art piece that Alex views when visiting the art gallery, Voids Will Be Voids.
10. Where is Jamey living at the end of the story and who helps him in his recovery?
This section contains 980 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)