|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Jamey's restraints before he is said to escape from the hospital?
(a) They break.
(b) They become rusty.
(c) They are removed.
(d) They are loosened.
2. What does Alex insist on learning about Jamey?
(a) His medications.
(b) His past experiences.
(c) His family history.
(d) His present state of mind.
3. Who in Jamey's family is said to have committed suicide?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His father.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His mother.
4. Where does Alex go in Chapter 10 in order to learn more about Jamey's mental state?
(a) Biomedical library.
(b) Jamey's uncle's house.
(c) The jail.
(d) Dr. Flower's office.
5. Who sets up a meeting between Alex and Mainwaring?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mal in the story?
2. What is Milo's profession?
3. Who is mentally ill in Jamey's family?
4. How old is Jamey in the story?
5. Who sends Alex to the Chancellor estate to visit a crime scene that is being investigated?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the relationship between Jamey and Alex.
2. What emergency occurs in Chapter 17 that sends Alex rushing to the jail to see Jamey?
3. What does Dwight inform Alex about Jamey's daily care in Chapter 11?
4. What causes the incident to take place outside of Alex's house in Chapter 12?
5. Why is Alex questioned by police and what occurs during the meeting?
6. What is High Power and who is said to need it?
7. Explain what happens when Souza asks Alex if he is willing to give a diminished capacity review at Jamey's trial.
8. What does Alex learn about Schizophrenia during his research at the ULCA Biomedical Library?
9. Explain what the four people Alex meets from Project 160 have to say about Jamey.
10. Describe the incident that takes place outside of Alex's house in Chapter 12.
This section contains 921 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)