|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dr. Flower's organize a meeting with for Alex?
(a) People from Project 160.
(b) People from Project 150.
2. Where does the meeting between Alex and Mainwaring take place?
(a) Alex's library.
(b) Souza's office.
(c) Mainwaring's office.
(d) Canyon Oaks.
3. Who does Souza say is to blame for Jamey's downfall?
(a) Digby Chancellor.
(c) Jamey's family.
4. Who leads Alex around the crime scene at the Chancellor's estate that is being investigated?
(a) Lamar Cash.
(b) Richard Cash.
(c) Johnny Cash.
(d) Jonah Cash.
5. Who is Ernie Radovic?
(a) The Chancellor's body guard.
(b) Jamey's best friend.
(c) An ex-con.
(d) Milo's work partner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leaves their job at Canyon Oaks?
2. Where does Milo tell Alex to meet him after arresting Ernie?
3. How long does Milo tell Alex that Radovic will be in jail?
4. What is the jail that Jamey is held in lacking?
5. Who are the two officers that question Alex at his home regarding Jamey?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the research study that Jamey was part of.
2. When Alex meets Milo in Chapter 13 to discuss their friendship, what does Milo talk to Alex about?
3. What does Alex learn about Schizophrenia during his research at the ULCA Biomedical Library?
4. Describe the first meeting Alex has with Jamey at the jail.
5. What is High Power and who is said to need it?
6. Explain what happens when Souza asks Alex if he is willing to give a diminished capacity review at Jamey's trial.
7. What does Jennifer believe is the cause of Jamey's current mental problems?
8. In Chapter 15, Souza has a meeting with Heather Cadmus. What does Heather inform Souza about her relationship with Jamey?
9. What does Dwight inform Alex about Jamey's daily care in Chapter 11?
10. After the arrest of Ernie Radovic, where does Milo tell Alex to meet him and why does he choose this location?
This section contains 911 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)