|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jennifer say schizophrenics do not perform?
(a) Lack of enthusiam.
(c) Mumbled speech.
(d) Serial murders.
2. When Alex meets with Jamey in jail in Chapter 11, what word does Jamey say?
3. What is Jamey Cadmus's relationship with Alex?
(b) Former patient.
(d) Present student.
4. Who's permission does Alex ask of in order to visit a specific location in Chapter 11?
(a) Jamey's nurse.
(b) Dr. Mainwaring.
(c) Dr. Flower's.
5. Who is Mal in the story?
(a) A divorce attorney.
(b) An ex-friend of Jamey.
(c) A good friend of Alex.
(d) A social worker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Alex agree to work for in Chapter 7?
2. Who does Milo say is considered as possible suspects in the murder case?
3. Who is sent to pick up Alex by orders of Horace Souza?
4. What does Alex believe is happening to Jamey during their phone call?
5. Where does the meeting between Alex and Mainwaring take place?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dwight inform Alex about Jamey's daily care in Chapter 11?
2. Explain the relationship between Jamey and Alex.
3. When Alex goes to meet Dr. Mainwaring at his office in Chapter 14 to discuss Jamey's treatment, what events occur?
4. What happens when Souza suggests a diminished capacity plea for Jamey's upcoming murder trial?
5. After the arrest of Ernie Radovic, where does Milo tell Alex to meet him and why does he choose this location?
6. When speaking with Alex, how does Dwight describe Jamey's childhood?
7. Discuss Jamey's mother and the mental issues she had.
8. Why is Alex questioned by police and what occurs during the meeting?
9. What is High Power and who is said to need it?
10. What emergency occurs in Chapter 17 that sends Alex rushing to the jail to see Jamey?
This section contains 886 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)