|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Alex when he receives a phone call at the beginning of the story?
2. Who leads Alex around the crime scene at the Chancellor's estate that is being investigated?
(a) Lamar Cash.
(b) Richard Cash.
(c) Jonah Cash.
(d) Johnny Cash.
3. With whom does Souza set up a meeting in Chapter 15?
(b) Heather Cadmus.
4. When talking with Alex, what does Dr. Flowers learn from the phone call she receives?
(a) Another person was found murdered while Jamey was in prison.
(b) Jamey killed the security guard.
(c) Jamey escaped from prison.
(d) Jamey tried to commit suicide.
5. Who sends Alex to the Chancellor estate to visit a crime scene that is being investigated?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Alex is at home, what does he hear outside of his house?
2. Which person is no longer a part of Dr. Flowers's program?
3. How long does Milo tell Alex that Radovic will be in jail?
4. What does Horace Souza inform Alex about Jamey's mental state?
5. Who is mentally ill in Jamey's family?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 15, Souza has a meeting with Heather Cadmus. What does Heather inform Souza about her relationship with Jamey?
2. Describe the incident that takes place outside of Alex's house in Chapter 12.
3. Who is Horace Souza and what happens during the first meeting he has with Alex in the story?
4. What emergency occurs in Chapter 17 that sends Alex rushing to the jail to see Jamey?
5. When speaking with Alex, how does Dwight describe Jamey's childhood?
6. Explain what the four people Alex meets from Project 160 have to say about Jamey.
7. After the arrest of Ernie Radovic, where does Milo tell Alex to meet him and why does he choose this location?
8. When Alex asks Souza about Jamey's progression of mental illness, what is Souza's response?
9. Who brings up the possibility that Jamey's current mental state could be due to drugs?
10. Explain the relationship between Jamey and Alex.
This section contains 983 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)