|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Alex call at the beginning of Chapter 5 in order to find out more about Jamey?
(c) Horace Souza.
(d) The hospital.
2. Where did Jamey first meet Digby?
(a) In therapy.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) At school.
(d) A party.
3. What does Heather say Jamey stole from her?
(a) A knife.
(c) An orange dress.
(d) A lavendar dress.
4. How is Jamey said to have first viewed Heather?
(a) As being suspicious.
(b) As an evil stepmother.
(c) As upsetting.
(d) As a wonderful mother.
5. What unit is Jamey held in in jail?
(a) High Care.
(b) High Security.
(c) High Risk.
(d) High Power.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after Jamey speaks one word to Alex during their meeting in Chapter 11?
2. What happens to Jamey's restraints before he is said to escape from the hospital?
3. What is Jamey holding when he is found at the murder scene of Digby Chancellor and a male prostitute?
4. Who leads Alex around the crime scene at the Chancellor's estate that is being investigated?
5. When Alex meets with Jamey in jail in Chapter 11, what word does Jamey say?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 15, Souza has a meeting with Heather Cadmus. What does Heather inform Souza about her relationship with Jamey?
2. What does Jennifer believe is the cause of Jamey's current mental problems?
3. When Alex arrives home in the beginning of Chapter 14, who does he speak with and what does the conversation entail?
4. Describe the first meeting Alex has with Jamey at the jail.
5. When Alex asks Souza about Jamey's progression of mental illness, what is Souza's response?
6. What happens when Souza suggests a diminished capacity plea for Jamey's upcoming murder trial?
7. What does Dwight inform Alex about Jamey's daily care in Chapter 11?
8. What emergency occurs in Chapter 17 that sends Alex rushing to the jail to see Jamey?
9. Describe the murder scene described by Souza in Chapter 5.
10. When speaking with Alex, how does Dwight describe Jamey's childhood?
This section contains 929 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)