|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Alex go in Chapter 10 in order to learn more about Jamey's mental state?
(a) Dr. Flower's office.
(b) Biomedical library.
(c) Jamey's uncle's house.
(d) The jail.
2. During the interview with Jamey, how does Alex describe him?
(a) A helpless boy.
(b) A genius.
(c) A zombie.
(d) A walking time bomb.
3. Where does the murder of Digby Chancellor and a male prostitute occur?
(a) Digby Chancellor's house.
(b) A hotel room.
(c) Jamey's house.
(d) A bar.
4. Who is Mal in the story?
(a) A good friend of Alex.
(b) A social worker.
(c) An ex-friend of Jamey.
(d) A divorce attorney.
5. When Milo is watching Ernie, what does he see Ernie do?
(a) Spy on Alex.
(b) Approach Alex's house.
(c) Pull a gun on Alex.
(d) Follow Alex.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Horace Souza's profession?
2. What does Jennifer question about Jamey?
3. What does Alex believe is happening to Jamey during their phone call?
4. When Mainwaring sees Alex at the hospital, what does he demand of him?
5. What is Jamey said to have been seen doing when in Dr. Flowers's program?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Alex arrives home in the beginning of Chapter 14, who does he speak with and what does the conversation entail?
2. Describe the murder scene described by Souza in Chapter 5.
3. Explain the relationship between Jamey and Alex.
4. Who is Horace Souza and what happens during the first meeting he has with Alex in the story?
5. What happens when Souza suggests a diminished capacity plea for Jamey's upcoming murder trial?
6. What does Jennifer believe is the cause of Jamey's current mental problems?
7. When Heather meets with Souza in Chapter 15, what does she tell him about her lavender dress?
8. Describe the incident that takes place outside of Alex's house in Chapter 12.
9. Describe the first meeting Alex has with Jamey at the jail.
10. Explain what the four people Alex meets from Project 160 have to say about Jamey.
This section contains 1,009 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)