|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is mentally ill in Jamey's family?
2. What does Jamey's case cause to happen to Dr. Flowers's research program?
(a) Loss of patients.
(b) Increase in patients.
(c) Increase in funding.
(d) Loss of funding.
3. What does Jennifer question about Jamey?
(a) His reasons for murdering Digby.
(b) Why Jamey was with a prostitute.
(c) The validity of his diagnosis.
(d) Why Jamey is incarcerated.
4. What does Alex ask Dr. Flowers about Gary?
(a) His current mental state.
(b) When she saw him last.
(c) His current intelligence.
(d) Where he is.
5. What does Jennifer say schizophrenics do not perform?
(b) Serial murders.
(c) Lack of enthusiam.
(d) Mumbled speech.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alex find out through research about people with Schizophrenia?
2. What does Mainwaring leave for Alex on the day of their meeting?
3. Who was in charge of the research study that Jamey is previously a part of?
4. What does Souza question Alex about Jamey?
5. What is Jamey holding when he is found at the murder scene of Digby Chancellor and a male prostitute?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Lou's involvement in Bitter Canyon and how does he help Alex in the murder investigation?
2. Describe the murder scene described by Souza in Chapter 5.
3. Why does Alex drive to UCLA in Chapter 24?
4. What emergency occurs in Chapter 17 that sends Alex rushing to the jail to see Jamey?
5. Why did Alex insist on having a meeting with Souza in Chapter 30?
6. When Heather meets with Souza in Chapter 15, what does she tell him about her lavender dress?
7. What does Alex learn about Schizophrenia during his research at the ULCA Biomedical Library?
8. Describe Gary's art piece that Alex views when visiting the art gallery, Voids Will Be Voids.
9. When Alex meets Milo in Chapter 13 to discuss their friendship, what does Milo talk to Alex about?
10. Describe the incident that takes place outside of Alex's house in Chapter 12.
This section contains 980 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)