|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Milo is watching Ernie, what does he see Ernie do?
(a) Spy on Alex.
(b) Approach Alex's house.
(c) Follow Alex.
(d) Pull a gun on Alex.
2. When Alex is at home, what does he hear outside of his house?
(c) A car horn.
3. Where does the meeting between Alex and Mainwaring take place?
(a) Alex's library.
(b) Souza's office.
(c) Mainwaring's office.
(d) Canyon Oaks.
4. What unit is Jamey held in in jail?
(a) High Risk.
(b) High Power.
(c) High Care.
(d) High Security.
5. What does Alex want to visit in Chapter 11?
(a) Jamey's house.
(b) Dwight's office.
(c) The crime scene of Jamey's arrest.
(d) Souza's office.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Alex call at the beginning of Chapter 5 in order to find out more about Jamey?
2. Who leads Alex around the crime scene at the Chancellor's estate that is being investigated?
3. Who is Ernie Radovic?
4. What happens after Jamey speaks one word to Alex during their meeting in Chapter 11?
5. What is Jamey said to have been seen doing when in Dr. Flowers's program?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is High Power and who is said to need it?
2. When Alex arrives home in the beginning of Chapter 14, who does he speak with and what does the conversation entail?
3. Discuss Jamey's mother and the mental issues she had.
4. Why is Alex questioned by police and what occurs during the meeting?
5. In Chapter 15, Souza has a meeting with Heather Cadmus. What does Heather inform Souza about her relationship with Jamey?
6. Describe the murder scene described by Souza in Chapter 5.
7. What does Dwight inform Alex about Jamey's daily care in Chapter 11?
8. Explain the research study that Jamey was part of.
9. Explain what the four people Alex meets from Project 160 have to say about Jamey.
10. After the arrest of Ernie Radovic, where does Milo tell Alex to meet him and why does he choose this location?
This section contains 969 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)