|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Alex unimpressed with regarding Jamey?
(a) His regression.
(b) His treatment.
(c) His speaking ability.
(d) His progress.
2. How does Jamey hurt himself while in jail?
(a) Continues to kick the wall.
(b) Cuts himself with a paper clip.
(c) Bangs his head against the wall.
(d) Hangs himself.
3. What does Milo find on Ernie Radovic when arresting him?
(a) A gun and knife.
(b) A picture of Alex.
(c) A knife.
(d) A picture of Jamey.
4. Who in Jamey's family is said to have committed suicide?
(a) His cousin.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) His uncle.
5. What does Souza ask Alex if he is willing to give at Jamey's trial?
(a) A dim sum.
(b) A dim soon.
(c) A dim cap.
(d) A dim jon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jennifer say schizophrenics do not perform?
2. Why does Heather not tell Dwight that Jamey is a homosexual?
3. Where does the meeting between Alex and Mainwaring take place?
4. What words describe Jamey's appearance during his first meeting with Alex in jail?
5. What does Mainwaring leave for Alex on the day of their meeting?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Alex learn about Schizophrenia during his research at the ULCA Biomedical Library?
2. Discuss Jamey's mother and the mental issues she had.
3. Describe Jamey and his past.
4. Describe the first meeting Alex has with Jamey at the jail.
5. In Chapter 15, Souza has a meeting with Heather Cadmus. What does Heather inform Souza about her relationship with Jamey?
6. When Alex arrives home in the beginning of Chapter 14, who does he speak with and what does the conversation entail?
7. Explain the relationship between Jamey and Alex.
8. When Alex asks Souza about Jamey's progression of mental illness, what is Souza's response?
9. Describe the event that takes place in the middle of the night at the beginning of the story.
10. What does Jennifer believe is the cause of Jamey's current mental problems?
This section contains 936 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)