|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alex believe may be wrong with Jamey?
(b) Season Effective Disorder.
(c) Bipolar Disorder.
2. What does Alex insist on learning about Jamey?
(a) His present state of mind.
(b) His past experiences.
(c) His family history.
(d) His medications.
3. Who was in charge of the research study that Jamey is previously a part of?
(a) Dr. Jordan.
(b) Dr. Flowers.
(c) Dr. Clifford.
(d) Dr. Bud.
4. While talking with Alex, who does Dr. Flowers receive an alarming phone call from?
5. How is Jamey said to have first viewed Heather?
(a) As an evil stepmother.
(b) As a wonderful mother.
(c) As being suspicious.
(d) As upsetting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Alex go in Chapter 10 in order to learn more about Jamey's mental state?
2. What does Mainwaring leave for Alex on the day of their meeting?
3. When Milo is watching Ernie, what does he see Ernie do?
4. What does Alex want to visit in Chapter 11?
5. Who is Patrick Montez?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Alex returns to the art gallery in Chapter 21, what does Alex learn about Gary's artwork that contains a book with the word diary on it?
2. What is Jamey's condition at the end of Chapter 25?
3. What is found that proves Heather's involvement in hurting Jamey?
4. What does Alex and Milo learn about Bitter Canyon in Chapter 22?
5. Describe the first meeting Alex has with Jamey at the jail.
6. Who brings up the possibility that Jamey's current mental state could be due to drugs?
7. In Chapter 20, Alex and Robin have a meaningful conversation. What is the conversation about?
8. What information do Alex and Jennifer find during their research together?
9. What happens when Alex goes to find Mrs. Vann in Chapter 20?
10. Following a suggestion from Robin, where does Alex go in the beginning of Chapter 18 and why does he go there?
This section contains 917 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)