|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alex talk to Robin about when arriving home in Chapter 14?
(a) Milo's boss.
(b) Jamey's mental state.
(c) His friendship with Milo.
(d) Jamey's family.
2. What does Alex want to visit in Chapter 11?
(a) Souza's office.
(b) The crime scene of Jamey's arrest.
(c) Dwight's office.
(d) Jamey's house.
3. What happens to Jamey's restraints before he is said to escape from the hospital?
(a) They are removed.
(b) They break.
(c) They become rusty.
(d) They are loosened.
4. Who sets up a meeting between Alex and Mainwaring?
5. Where is Alex when he receives a phone call at the beginning of the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which word best describes Jamey's voice when he speaks with Alex?
2. What does Alex insist on learning about Jamey?
3. Why does Heather not tell Dwight that Jamey is a homosexual?
4. Who is Milo's new boss mean to?
5. Where did Jamey first meet Digby?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the event that takes place in the middle of the night at the beginning of the story.
2. What causes the incident to take place outside of Alex's house in Chapter 12?
3. Who brings up the possibility that Jamey's current mental state could be due to drugs?
4. When speaking with Alex, how does Dwight describe Jamey's childhood?
5. What does Alex learn about Schizophrenia during his research at the ULCA Biomedical Library?
6. Explain the relationship between Jamey and Alex.
7. When Alex goes to meet Dr. Mainwaring at his office in Chapter 14 to discuss Jamey's treatment, what events occur?
8. In Chapter 15, Souza has a meeting with Heather Cadmus. What does Heather inform Souza about her relationship with Jamey?
9. What happens when Souza suggests a diminished capacity plea for Jamey's upcoming murder trial?
10. Explain what the four people Alex meets from Project 160 have to say about Jamey.
This section contains 963 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)