|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dr. Flower's organize a meeting with for Alex?
(c) People from Project 150.
(d) People from Project 160.
2. What does Alex believe is happening to Jamey during their phone call?
(a) He is playing a trick on him.
(b) He is reliving past memories.
(c) He is on drugs.
(d) He is hallucinating.
3. Who is Ernie Radovic?
(a) Milo's work partner.
(b) The Chancellor's body guard.
(c) Jamey's best friend.
(d) An ex-con.
4. Where is Alex when he receives a phone call at the beginning of the story?
5. What does Jennifer question about Jamey?
(a) Why Jamey was with a prostitute.
(b) Why Jamey is incarcerated.
(c) The validity of his diagnosis.
(d) His reasons for murdering Digby.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which person is no longer a part of Dr. Flowers's program?
2. Where did Jamey first meet Digby?
3. Who leads Alex around the crime scene at the Chancellor's estate that is being investigated?
4. Who are the officers that question Alex at his home surprised to meet during their visit?
5. When Alex meets with Jamey in jail in Chapter 11, what word does Jamey say?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Alex learn about Schizophrenia during his research at the ULCA Biomedical Library?
2. Explain what the four people Alex meets from Project 160 have to say about Jamey.
3. What emergency occurs in Chapter 17 that sends Alex rushing to the jail to see Jamey?
4. When speaking with Alex, how does Dwight describe Jamey's childhood?
5. Explain the relationship between Jamey and Alex.
6. What does Jennifer believe is the cause of Jamey's current mental problems?
7. When Heather meets with Souza in Chapter 15, what does she tell him about her lavender dress?
8. What causes the incident to take place outside of Alex's house in Chapter 12?
9. Explain what happens when Souza asks Alex if he is willing to give a diminished capacity review at Jamey's trial.
10. Who is Horace Souza and what happens during the first meeting he has with Alex in the story?
This section contains 963 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)