|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the object that Milo and Alex find been hidden?
(a) Gary's drawer.
(b) Jamey's closet.
(c) Radovic's boat.
(d) Jamey's drawer.
2. Who did Heather used to work with?
(a) Jamey's mother.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Jamey's father.
(d) Her father.
3. Why does Alex meet Milo at the beginning of Chapter 22?
(a) The jails treatment of Jamey.
(b) To discuss Souza's thoughts on Jamey.
(c) To discuss Radovic's murder and Jamey's case.
(d) The hospitals treatment of Jamey.
4. Where do Alex and Jennifer go in order to research drugs that could be affecting Jamey?
(a) The library.
(b) Dwight's office.
(c) Souza's office.
(d) The hospital.
5. Who got all of Guy's money during his divorce?
(a) Guy's children.
(c) Guy had no money to take.
(d) Guy's ex-wife.
6. What does Milo write Gary and his girlfriend's address on?
(a) A diary.
(b) A napkin.
(c) A notebook.
(d) A newspaper.
7. What is the profession of the person Alex meets at Robin's studio?
8. Who appears in the room when Guy is accused of doing something to Jamey?
(d) Mrs. Vann.
9. How much is Mrs. Vann paid the night of Jamey's disappearance?
(a) 5 million dollars.
(b) 1 thousand dollars.
(c) 5 thousand dollars.
(d) 1 million dollars.
10. What object is located in one of the scenes from Gary's artwork?
(a) A television.
(b) A sheet of glass.
(c) A diary.
(d) A pyramid.
11. Where did Surtees study to be a nurse?
(a) A nursing program.
(d) A hospital.
12. Who does Alex fear will betray him and the police?
13. Who is Black Jack Cadmus in relation to Jamey?
(a) His grandfather.
(b) His father.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His cousin.
14. What is the name of Gary's girlfriend?
15. What does Dwight say he is okay with Jamey receiving?
(a) Mental treatment.
(b) His father's diary.
(c) His inheritance.
(d) Medical treatment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Alex told probably happened when Peter last hung himself that led to his death?
2. What is the name of the biker gang that causes so many murders in the story?
3. Who calls Heather concerning information on Jamey's case?
4. How is Jamey's mom described to Alex in Chapter 18?
5. What is the real name of the Fat biker?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)