|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Heather used to work with?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Jamey's father.
(c) Her father.
(d) Jamey's mother.
2. Who says they did not know that Dwight's signature was a forgery?
3. Who does Souza say he will call to learn more about Jamey's condition?
4. What is Guy questioned about by Milo, Alex and the police?
(a) The effects of drugs on a person.
(b) His relationship with Jamey.
(c) The family members of Jamey's who have Schizophrenia.
(d) His knowledge of Jamey's mental state.
5. Who is Black Jack Cadmus in relation to Jamey?
(a) His grandfather.
(b) His father.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His cousin.
6. Where does Alex search for Martha Surtees and Mrs. Vann?
(a) Local hospitals and agencies.
(b) Local jails.
(c) In the police crime bulletin.
(d) Their homes.
7. Who tells Alex that Peter probably did not commit suicide?
(a) Mr. Oberheim.
(b) Mr. Olds.
(c) Mr. Oscar.
(d) Mr. Olden.
8. How many of the six kids from Project 160 are now off track in their lives?
9. What does Richard Cash do while walking around Souza's house?
(a) He glares at Souza.
(b) He touches all of Souza's posessions.
(c) He whistles.
(d) He swings his handcuffs in order to intimidate Souza.
10. What object is found by Milo and Alex at the beginning of Chapter 26?
(a) Black Jack Cadmus's diary.
(b) Jamey's diary.
(c) Gary's diary.
(d) Peter's diary.
11. What tests are frequently run on Jamey while in jail?
(a) Memory tests.
(b) Organ function tests.
(c) Brain tests.
(d) Blood tests.
12. What does Gary's artwork depict when Alex sees it for the first time?
(a) Digby's suicide.
(b) Gary's suicide.
(c) Peter's suicide.
(d) Jamey's suicide.
13. What does Alex inform Souza about Jamey after learning the who the real killers in the slasher case are?
(a) He is innocent and being poisoned.
(b) He is transferred to a different prison.
(c) He is committed to an insane asylum.
(d) He has committed suicide.
14. How is Jamey's mom described to Alex in Chapter 18?
(a) Crazy and violent.
(b) Sweet but wild.
(c) A thrill seeker.
(d) Sweet and innocent.
15. What is the name of the company that owns Bitter Canyon?
(a) Dwight Construction.
(b) Cadmus Construction.
(c) Dean Construction.
(d) Bitman Construction.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who discovers Skinny's true identity?
2. What is the name of the art gallery Gary often goes to?
3. Who does Alex tell first about the death that occurs in Chapter 21?
4. Who is used as bait during a police stakeout?
5. What word best describes Guy's reaction to the intrusion of his house by Milo, Alex and the police?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)