|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Souza say he will call to learn more about Jamey's condition?
2. What is the nickname for Bitter Canyon?
(a) Stone Canyon.
(b) Glass Canyon.
(c) White Canyon.
(d) Silver Canyon.
3. What does Souza say about the tape he is forced to watch by Milo, Alex and police?
(a) It won't hold up in court.
(b) It's a trick.
(c) It's not credible.
(d) He will destroy it.
4. What is the profession of the person Alex meets at Robin's studio?
5. What is the name of Gary's girlfriend?
6. Why does Alex meet Jennifer in Chapter 24?
(a) Alex enjoys her company.
(b) They have a date at a restaurant.
(c) Jennifer has a theory about Jamey's condition.
(d) Jennifer confessed to hurting Jamey.
7. What is Guy questioned about by Milo, Alex and the police?
(a) His knowledge of Jamey's mental state.
(b) His relationship with Jamey.
(c) The family members of Jamey's who have Schizophrenia.
(d) The effects of drugs on a person.
8. Why does Alex meet Milo at the beginning of Chapter 22?
(a) The jails treatment of Jamey.
(b) To discuss Radovic's murder and Jamey's case.
(c) The hospitals treatment of Jamey.
(d) To discuss Souza's thoughts on Jamey.
9. What does Gary's neighbor inform Alex?
(a) Gary went to the store.
(b) Gary committed suicide.
(c) Gary is on vacation.
(d) Gary moved.
10. Who gives Jamey an injection when he is being kidnapped?
11. What is Skinny's real name?
(a) Tully Antrim.
(b) Tilly Truman.
(c) Sarah Arthur.
(d) Sally Betson.
12. What word best describes Guy's reaction to the intrusion of his house by Milo, Alex and the police?
13. Who is Black Jack Cadmus in relation to Jamey?
(a) His cousin.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His father.
14. What is Antrim suspected of doing in the past?
(a) Raping and murdering.
(b) Robbing banks.
(c) Killing mental patients.
(d) Framing others for murder.
15. Who does Antrim claim to be a descendant of?
(a) Billy the Kid.
(b) Jack Black Cadmus.
(d) Jesse James.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Milo believe participated in the murders of Digby and Radovic?
2. Who tells Alex that Peter probably did not commit suicide?
3. What is Alex told probably happened when Peter last hung himself that led to his death?
4. When Alex and Jennifer research Jamey's condition, what do they think he's been taking?
5. What object is found by Milo and Alex at the beginning of Chapter 26?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)