|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the art gallery Gary often goes to?
(a) Jans and Jans.
(b) The Motivation Gallery.
(c) The Priscilla Hunt Gallery.
(d) Voids Will Be Voids.
2. Who is Black Jack Cadmus in relation to Jamey?
(a) His grandfather.
(b) His uncle.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His father.
3. When Alex and Jennifer research Jamey's condition, what do they think he's been taking?
4. What is Alex told probably happened when Peter last hung himself that led to his death?
(a) It was on purpose.
(b) Someone else hung him.
(c) Someone was supposed to save him, but did not.
(d) It went wrong.
5. Who does Mainwaring say he wants to sell information to?
6. Who does Alex refuse to give information to about Bitter Canyon?
7. What object is being picked up from a customer at Robin's studio when Alex arrives?
(b) Paint brushes.
(c) Potter's wheel.
8. What is the nickname for Bitter Canyon?
(a) Stone Canyon.
(b) Silver Canyon.
(c) Glass Canyon.
(d) White Canyon.
9. What is Antrim suspected of doing in the past?
(a) Framing others for murder.
(b) Robbing banks.
(c) Raping and murdering.
(d) Killing mental patients.
10. What does Dwight say he is going to do to Alex?
(a) File a harrassment suit.
(b) Hurt him.
(c) Take him to court.
(d) Hunt him.
11. What object is located in one of the scenes from Gary's artwork?
(a) A sheet of glass.
(b) A diary.
(c) A pyramid.
(d) A television.
12. Who does Souza tell Milo he represents?
(a) Heather and Dwight.
(b) The Cadmus family.
13. Who do the bikers say they work for?
14. What is the real name of the Fat biker?
(a) John Taylor.
(b) Bailey Latson.
(c) Margaret Suckerman.
(d) Martha Surtees.
15. What does Gary's neighbor describe Gary as?
(a) A nihilist.
(b) An instigator.
(c) A wacko.
(d) A jerk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Alex go in Chapter 24 in order to meet Jennifer?
2. What kind of tape is shown to Souza?
3. What is the profession of the person Alex meets at Robin's studio?
4. Who is Alex on a search to find in Chapter 18?
5. What is the name of the company that owns Bitter Canyon?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)