Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much is Mrs. Vann paid the night of Jamey's disappearance?
(a) 1 million dollars.
(b) 1 thousand dollars.
(c) 5 thousand dollars.
(d) 5 million dollars.
2. Who is sent to kidnap Jamey from Canyon Oaks?
(b) Tully and Skull.
3. Who says they did not know that Dwight's signature was a forgery?
4. Where did Surtees study to be a nurse?
(a) A hospital.
(b) A nursing program.
5. Where does Alex go to meet Milo in Chapter 22?
(a) Balor Caynon.
(b) Bitter Canyon.
(c) Benal Caynon.
(d) The Grand Canyon.
6. Who does Souza tell Milo he represents?
(c) Heather and Dwight.
(d) The Cadmus family.
7. What is the real name of the Fat biker?
(a) Martha Surtees.
(b) John Taylor.
(c) Bailey Latson.
(d) Margaret Suckerman.
8. What is Alex told probably happened when Peter last hung himself that led to his death?
(a) Someone was supposed to save him, but did not.
(b) It was on purpose.
(c) Someone else hung him.
(d) It went wrong.
9. Who does Antrim claim to be a descendant of?
(b) Jesse James.
(c) Jack Black Cadmus.
(d) Billy the Kid.
10. What is the name of the biker gang that causes so many murders in the story?
(a) The Gustos.
(b) The Ghouls.
(c) The Kidds.
(d) The Ghosts.
11. What object is being picked up from a customer at Robin's studio when Alex arrives?
(a) Potter's wheel.
(c) Paint brushes.
12. Who does Souza say he will call to learn more about Jamey's condition?
13. What does Alex inform Souza about Jamey after learning the who the real killers in the slasher case are?
(a) He has committed suicide.
(b) He is committed to an insane asylum.
(c) He is transferred to a different prison.
(d) He is innocent and being poisoned.
14. What word best describes Guy's reaction to the intrusion of his house by Milo, Alex and the police?
15. Who does Alex and Milo believe is hurting Jamey?
(a) His family.
(c) His friends.
(d) His doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Jamey an injection when he is being kidnapped?
2. Who appears in the room when Guy is accused of doing something to Jamey?
3. In Chapter 24, what does Jennifer believe is happening to Jamey?
4. Who is Black Jack Cadmus in relation to Jamey?
5. After returning home from his meeting with Milo, who does Alex call?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)