|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Vann say she was attacked by?
(a) A violent gang.
(c) Two bikers.
2. What is the profession of the person Alex meets at Robin's studio?
3. What drug does Gary tell Alex he thinks Jamey is using?
(d) Pain killers.
4. What is Alex told probably happened when Peter last hung himself that led to his death?
(a) Someone was supposed to save him, but did not.
(b) It was on purpose.
(c) It went wrong.
(d) Someone else hung him.
5. What is used to kill Radovic?
(c) Baseball bat.
6. In Chapter 24, what does Jennifer believe is happening to Jamey?
(a) He is in the middle of a schizophrenic moment.
(b) He is going crazy.
(c) He is quickly being killed.
(d) He is being controlled by hallucinagens.
7. What does Souza say about the tape he is forced to watch by Milo, Alex and police?
(a) It's not credible.
(b) It's a trick.
(c) It won't hold up in court.
(d) He will destroy it.
8. Who is used as bait during a police stakeout?
9. What word best describes Guy's reaction to the intrusion of his house by Milo, Alex and the police?
10. Who continues to question Guy even when they are asked to leave Guy's house?
(a) Richard Cash.
11. Who is Alex on a search to find in Chapter 18?
12. After returning home from his meeting with Milo, who does Alex call?
(a) Dr. Flowers.
13. Who did Heather used to work with?
(a) Jamey's mother.
(b) Her father.
(c) Jamey's father.
(d) Her mother.
14. Who says they did not know that Dwight's signature was a forgery?
15. Who calls Heather concerning information on Jamey's case?
Short Answer Questions
1. What object does Alex believe is important to solving the homicide?
2. Who does Alex refuse to give information to about Bitter Canyon?
3. What does Gary's neighbor describe Gary as?
4. What is the name of the company that owns Bitter Canyon?
5. What does Milo say he will do if Angela and Guy cooperate with the investigation?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)