|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Alex fear will betray him and the police?
2. What drug does Gary tell Alex he thinks Jamey is using?
(d) Pain killers.
3. What does Milo write Gary and his girlfriend's address on?
(a) A newspaper.
(b) A notebook.
(c) A napkin.
(d) A diary.
4. What does Gary's neighbor inform Alex?
(a) Gary went to the store.
(b) Gary committed suicide.
(c) Gary moved.
(d) Gary is on vacation.
5. Where did Surtees study to be a nurse?
(c) A hospital.
(d) A nursing program.
6. Why does Alex meet Milo at the beginning of Chapter 22?
(a) The jails treatment of Jamey.
(b) To discuss Souza's thoughts on Jamey.
(c) To discuss Radovic's murder and Jamey's case.
(d) The hospitals treatment of Jamey.
7. When Alex and Jennifer research Jamey's condition, what do they think he's been taking?
8. How does Alex get Mrs. Vann's address?
(a) Surtees gives it to him.
(b) He pretends to be Mainwaring.
(c) He asks the hospital staff.
(d) He gets Milo to use his police contacts.
9. How many of the six kids from Project 160 are now off track in their lives?
10. Who got all of Guy's money during his divorce?
(a) Guy's children.
(b) Guy had no money to take.
(d) Guy's ex-wife.
11. After returning home from his meeting with Milo, who does Alex call?
(b) Dr. Flowers.
12. Who is used as bait during a police stakeout?
13. Where did Heather Cadmus used to work?
(a) South America.
(b) North America.
(c) Central America.
14. Who does Milo tell Alex is involved in a deal gone wrong?
(a) The prostitute found dead at the Digby Chancellor's house.
(c) Two bikers.
15. Who appears in the room when Guy is accused of doing something to Jamey?
(a) Mrs. Vann.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word best describes Guy's reaction to the intrusion of his house by Milo, Alex and the police?
2. Who tells Alex that Peter probably did not commit suicide?
3. What does Dwight say he is okay with Jamey receiving?
4. Who does Billy get Alex a meeting with?
5. Where does Alex go to meet Milo in Chapter 22?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)