|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Vann do that allows Alex to find her?
(a) Stays in her home.
(b) Is admitted to a local hospital.
(c) Signs up with an agency.
(d) Gets arrested.
2. Who does Billy get Alex a meeting with?
(a) Mr. Olden.
(b) Mr. Olds.
(c) Mr. Oscar.
(d) Mr. Oberheim.
3. Who does Alex fear will betray him and the police?
4. After returning home from his meeting with Milo, who does Alex call?
(a) Dr. Flowers.
5. Where did Heather Cadmus used to work?
(a) Central America.
(b) South America.
(d) North America.
6. What drug does Gary tell Alex he thinks Jamey is using?
(c) Pain killers.
7. What does Souza say about the tape he is forced to watch by Milo, Alex and police?
(a) He will destroy it.
(b) It won't hold up in court.
(c) It's not credible.
(d) It's a trick.
8. Who does Alex tell first about the death that occurs in Chapter 21?
9. Who does Mrs. Vann say she was attacked by?
(a) A violent gang.
(d) Two bikers.
10. What does Gary's neighbor inform Alex?
(a) Gary went to the store.
(b) Gary committed suicide.
(c) Gary moved.
(d) Gary is on vacation.
11. Who does Alex run into after meeting Gary's neighbor?
(a) A homeless man.
(d) A policeman.
12. When Alex and Jennifer research Jamey's condition, what do they think he's been taking?
13. What object is located in one of the scenes from Gary's artwork?
(a) A sheet of glass.
(b) A diary.
(c) A pyramid.
(d) A television.
14. What object is being picked up from a customer at Robin's studio when Alex arrives?
(b) Paint brushes.
(d) Potter's wheel.
15. Who appears in the room when Guy is accused of doing something to Jamey?
(d) Mrs. Vann.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Heather used to work with?
2. How does Alex get Mrs. Vann's address?
3. Who is Alex on a search to find in Chapter 18?
4. How many of the six kids from Project 160 are now off track in their lives?
5. What is Antrim suspected of doing in the past?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)