|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What object is being picked up from a customer at Robin's studio when Alex arrives?
(b) Potter's wheel.
(d) Paint brushes.
2. What is Antrim suspected of doing in the past?
(a) Killing mental patients.
(b) Raping and murdering.
(c) Framing others for murder.
(d) Robbing banks.
3. What is Guy questioned about by Milo, Alex and the police?
(a) The family members of Jamey's who have Schizophrenia.
(b) His knowledge of Jamey's mental state.
(c) His relationship with Jamey.
(d) The effects of drugs on a person.
4. What is the real name of the Fat biker?
(a) John Taylor.
(b) Martha Surtees.
(c) Margaret Suckerman.
(d) Bailey Latson.
5. Who does Alex meet at Robin's studio?
(a) Bill Orleans.
(b) James Canon.
(c) Orlando Soka.
(d) Emily Kooly.
6. Where does Alex go to meet Milo in Chapter 22?
(a) Balor Caynon.
(b) The Grand Canyon.
(c) Benal Caynon.
(d) Bitter Canyon.
7. How does Alex get Mrs. Vann's address?
(a) Surtees gives it to him.
(b) He asks the hospital staff.
(c) He gets Milo to use his police contacts.
(d) He pretends to be Mainwaring.
8. When Alex and Jennifer research Jamey's condition, what do they think he's been taking?
9. Who gives Jamey an injection when he is being kidnapped?
10. Where is the object that Milo and Alex find been hidden?
(a) Jamey's closet.
(b) Gary's drawer.
(c) Radovic's boat.
(d) Jamey's drawer.
11. Who does Alex tell first about the death that occurs in Chapter 21?
12. What is the name of the company that owns Bitter Canyon?
(a) Dean Construction.
(b) Dwight Construction.
(c) Bitman Construction.
(d) Cadmus Construction.
13. What does Milo write Gary and his girlfriend's address on?
(a) A notebook.
(b) A diary.
(c) A newspaper.
(d) A napkin.
14. Who discovers Skinny's true identity?
(d) Mrs. Vann.
15. Who does Alex run into after meeting Gary's neighbor?
(a) A homeless man.
(d) A policeman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What object is found by Milo and Alex at the beginning of Chapter 26?
2. Who does Milo tell Alex is involved in a deal gone wrong?
3. Why is Peter said to have hung himself often?
4. Where did Surtees study to be a nurse?
5. How much is Mrs. Vann paid the night of Jamey's disappearance?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)