|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Heather used to work with?
(a) Her father.
(b) Jamey's mother.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Jamey's father.
2. What object is being picked up from a customer at Robin's studio when Alex arrives?
(a) Potter's wheel.
(b) Paint brushes.
3. After returning home from his meeting with Milo, who does Alex call?
(a) Dr. Flowers.
4. What does Mrs. Vann do that allows Alex to find her?
(a) Gets arrested.
(b) Stays in her home.
(c) Is admitted to a local hospital.
(d) Signs up with an agency.
5. Who do the bikers say they work for?
6. Who hires a separate doctor in order to look after Jamey in jail?
7. Who does Milo believe participated in the murders of Digby and Radovic?
(a) Jamey and Gary.
8. What does Souza say about the tape he is forced to watch by Milo, Alex and police?
(a) It's not credible.
(b) It won't hold up in court.
(c) It's a trick.
(d) He will destroy it.
9. Who is sent to kidnap Jamey from Canyon Oaks?
(d) Tully and Skull.
10. Where do Alex and Jennifer go in order to research drugs that could be affecting Jamey?
(a) The library.
(b) Dwight's office.
(c) The hospital.
(d) Souza's office.
11. What object is located in one of the scenes from Gary's artwork?
(a) A pyramid.
(b) A sheet of glass.
(c) A diary.
(d) A television.
12. What is Skinny's real name?
(a) Sally Betson.
(b) Sarah Arthur.
(c) Tully Antrim.
(d) Tilly Truman.
13. What is the name of the biker gang that causes so many murders in the story?
(a) The Ghouls.
(b) The Kidds.
(c) The Gustos.
(d) The Ghosts.
14. Who does Alex tell first about the death that occurs in Chapter 21?
15. What does Dwight say he is going to do to Alex?
(a) Hurt him.
(b) File a harrassment suit.
(c) Hunt him.
(d) Take him to court.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Alex and Milo believe is hurting Jamey?
2. What is used to kill Radovic?
3. What does Milo write Gary and his girlfriend's address on?
4. Who discovers Skinny's true identity?
5. What is the name of the company that owns Bitter Canyon?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)