|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 21, who does Alex learn has just been killed?
(a) Ernie Radovic.
2. What is the name of Gary's girlfriend?
3. What is the name of Gary's neighbor?
(a) Ramona Moore.
(b) Randee Bogdan.
(c) Liz Chandler.
(d) David Walker.
4. Who gives Jamey an injection when he is being kidnapped?
5. Who got all of Guy's money during his divorce?
(a) Guy's ex-wife.
(c) Guy's children.
(d) Guy had no money to take.
6. Who does Milo tell Alex is involved in a deal gone wrong?
(b) The prostitute found dead at the Digby Chancellor's house.
(d) Two bikers.
7. Who says they did not know that Dwight's signature was a forgery?
8. What word best describes Guy's reaction to the intrusion of his house by Milo, Alex and the police?
9. Who does Alex run into after meeting Gary's neighbor?
(b) A homeless man.
(d) A policeman.
10. What is the nickname for Bitter Canyon?
(a) Glass Canyon.
(b) White Canyon.
(c) Silver Canyon.
(d) Stone Canyon.
11. Who is sent to kidnap Jamey from Canyon Oaks?
(c) Tully and Skull.
12. Where does Alex go to meet Milo in Chapter 22?
(a) The Grand Canyon.
(b) Benal Caynon.
(c) Balor Caynon.
(d) Bitter Canyon.
13. Who do the bikers say they work for?
14. Who does Alex refuse to give information to about Bitter Canyon?
15. Where is the object that Milo and Alex find been hidden?
(a) Jamey's closet.
(b) Jamey's drawer.
(c) Radovic's boat.
(d) Gary's drawer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Heather Cadmus used to work?
2. Where are two bikers said to have been seen in Chapter 21?
3. Who does Billy get Alex a meeting with?
4. What object is being picked up from a customer at Robin's studio when Alex arrives?
5. Where do Alex and Jennifer go in order to research drugs that could be affecting Jamey?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)