|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 24, what does Jennifer believe is happening to Jamey?
(a) He is in the middle of a schizophrenic moment.
(b) He is being controlled by hallucinagens.
(c) He is going crazy.
(d) He is quickly being killed.
2. What does Dwight say he is okay with Jamey receiving?
(a) Mental treatment.
(b) His father's diary.
(c) Medical treatment.
(d) His inheritance.
3. What does Alex inform Souza about Jamey after learning the who the real killers in the slasher case are?
(a) He has committed suicide.
(b) He is transferred to a different prison.
(c) He is innocent and being poisoned.
(d) He is committed to an insane asylum.
4. Who does Souza say he will call to learn more about Jamey's condition?
5. What happens when Souza goes to use the phone in order to learn about Jamey's condition?
(a) Milo stops him.
(b) The police arrive.
(c) Richard Cash handcuffs him.
(d) Alex tackles him.
6. What is the name of Gary's girlfriend?
7. Where does Alex go in Chapter 24 in order to meet Jennifer?
(a) A diner.
(c) A resturaunt.
8. What is Alex told probably happened when Peter last hung himself that led to his death?
(a) It went wrong.
(b) Someone was supposed to save him, but did not.
(c) Someone else hung him.
(d) It was on purpose.
9. Who does Milo tell Alex is involved in a deal gone wrong?
(a) Two bikers.
(b) The prostitute found dead at the Digby Chancellor's house.
10. Why is Peter said to have hung himself often?
(a) To scare people.
(b) For an adrenaline rush.
(c) Sexual pleasure.
(d) He hated his life.
11. What does Dwight say he is going to do to Alex?
(a) Hunt him.
(b) Hurt him.
(c) Take him to court.
(d) File a harrassment suit.
12. Why does Alex meet Milo at the beginning of Chapter 22?
(a) To discuss Souza's thoughts on Jamey.
(b) The jails treatment of Jamey.
(c) To discuss Radovic's murder and Jamey's case.
(d) The hospitals treatment of Jamey.
13. Where does Alex search for Martha Surtees and Mrs. Vann?
(a) In the police crime bulletin.
(b) Their homes.
(c) Local jails.
(d) Local hospitals and agencies.
14. What object is found by Milo and Alex at the beginning of Chapter 26?
(a) Jamey's diary.
(b) Black Jack Cadmus's diary.
(c) Peter's diary.
(d) Gary's diary.
15. What is the nickname for Bitter Canyon?
(a) Stone Canyon.
(b) White Canyon.
(c) Glass Canyon.
(d) Silver Canyon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Billy get Alex a meeting with?
2. What does Gary's neighbor inform Alex?
3. Who does Alex and Milo believe is hurting Jamey?
4. What tests are frequently run on Jamey while in jail?
5. What is the name of the art gallery Gary often goes to?
This section contains 467 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)