|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the profession of the person Alex meets at Robin's studio?
2. Where does Alex search for Martha Surtees and Mrs. Vann?
(a) Their homes.
(b) In the police crime bulletin.
(c) Local hospitals and agencies.
(d) Local jails.
3. Who says they did not know that Dwight's signature was a forgery?
4. How many of the six kids from Project 160 are now off track in their lives?
5. In Chapter 24, what does Jennifer believe is happening to Jamey?
(a) He is going crazy.
(b) He is in the middle of a schizophrenic moment.
(c) He is being controlled by hallucinagens.
(d) He is quickly being killed.
6. Who appears in the room when Guy is accused of doing something to Jamey?
(b) Mrs. Vann.
7. What is the real name of the Fat biker?
(a) Martha Surtees.
(b) Margaret Suckerman.
(c) John Taylor.
(d) Bailey Latson.
8. In Chapter 21, who does Alex learn has just been killed?
(d) Ernie Radovic.
9. What object is located in one of the scenes from Gary's artwork?
(a) A sheet of glass.
(b) A diary.
(c) A pyramid.
(d) A television.
10. Who is Black Jack Cadmus in relation to Jamey?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His father.
11. What happens when Souza goes to use the phone in order to learn about Jamey's condition?
(a) The police arrive.
(b) Milo stops him.
(c) Richard Cash handcuffs him.
(d) Alex tackles him.
12. What is the name of the biker gang that causes so many murders in the story?
(a) The Ghosts.
(b) The Gustos.
(c) The Kidds.
(d) The Ghouls.
13. How is Jamey's mom described to Alex in Chapter 18?
(a) Sweet and innocent.
(b) Crazy and violent.
(c) Sweet but wild.
(d) A thrill seeker.
14. Who does Alex refuse to give information to about Bitter Canyon?
15. Who got all of Guy's money during his divorce?
(a) Guy's children.
(b) Guy had no money to take.
(d) Guy's ex-wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Heather Cadmus used to work?
2. What does Milo accuse Guy of doing to Jamey?
3. What kind of tape is shown to Souza?
4. What is Skinny's real name?
5. What word best describes Guy's reaction to the intrusion of his house by Milo, Alex and the police?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)