|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gary's artwork depict when Alex sees it for the first time?
(a) Digby's suicide.
(b) Peter's suicide.
(c) Gary's suicide.
(d) Jamey's suicide.
2. What does Alex inform Souza about Jamey after learning the who the real killers in the slasher case are?
(a) He has committed suicide.
(b) He is committed to an insane asylum.
(c) He is transferred to a different prison.
(d) He is innocent and being poisoned.
3. What does Dwight say he is going to do to Alex?
(a) Take him to court.
(b) Hurt him.
(c) File a harrassment suit.
(d) Hunt him.
4. Who is Alex on a search to find in Chapter 18?
5. What tests are frequently run on Jamey while in jail?
(a) Brain tests.
(b) Organ function tests.
(c) Memory tests.
(d) Blood tests.
6. What is the real name of the Fat biker?
(a) Bailey Latson.
(b) Margaret Suckerman.
(c) John Taylor.
(d) Martha Surtees.
7. What is Antrim suspected of doing in the past?
(a) Killing mental patients.
(b) Robbing banks.
(c) Framing others for murder.
(d) Raping and murdering.
8. What does Gary's neighbor inform Alex?
(a) Gary is on vacation.
(b) Gary committed suicide.
(c) Gary moved.
(d) Gary went to the store.
9. Who owns the diner where Radovic is killed?
10. What is the name of the company that owns Bitter Canyon?
(a) Cadmus Construction.
(b) Dean Construction.
(c) Dwight Construction.
(d) Bitman Construction.
11. Where does Alex go in Chapter 24 in order to meet Jennifer?
(b) A diner.
(c) A resturaunt.
12. Who appears in the room when Guy is accused of doing something to Jamey?
(b) Mrs. Vann.
13. What is the name of Gary's girlfriend?
14. How is Jamey's mom described to Alex in Chapter 18?
(a) Sweet and innocent.
(b) Sweet but wild.
(c) A thrill seeker.
(d) Crazy and violent.
15. What does Mrs. Vann do that allows Alex to find her?
(a) Signs up with an agency.
(b) Is admitted to a local hospital.
(c) Stays in her home.
(d) Gets arrested.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Milo write Gary and his girlfriend's address on?
2. What does Gary's neighbor describe Gary as?
3. How many of the six kids from Project 160 are now off track in their lives?
4. Who tells Alex that Peter probably did not commit suicide?
5. Who does Mrs. Vann say she was attacked by?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)