|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What tests are frequently run on Jamey while in jail?
(a) Brain tests.
(b) Memory tests.
(c) Organ function tests.
(d) Blood tests.
2. Where does Alex go to meet Milo in Chapter 22?
(a) Balor Caynon.
(b) Benal Caynon.
(c) Bitter Canyon.
(d) The Grand Canyon.
3. What is Alex told probably happened when Peter last hung himself that led to his death?
(a) Someone was supposed to save him, but did not.
(b) Someone else hung him.
(c) It was on purpose.
(d) It went wrong.
4. Who appears in the room when Guy is accused of doing something to Jamey?
(c) Mrs. Vann.
5. What is the name of the company that owns Bitter Canyon?
(a) Dean Construction.
(b) Bitman Construction.
(c) Cadmus Construction.
(d) Dwight Construction.
6. What does Alex inform Souza about Jamey after learning the who the real killers in the slasher case are?
(a) He has committed suicide.
(b) He is transferred to a different prison.
(c) He is committed to an insane asylum.
(d) He is innocent and being poisoned.
7. Where do Alex and Jennifer go in order to research drugs that could be affecting Jamey?
(a) The hospital.
(b) Souza's office.
(c) Dwight's office.
(d) The library.
8. Who hires a separate doctor in order to look after Jamey in jail?
9. What is the real name of the Fat biker?
(a) Bailey Latson.
(b) John Taylor.
(c) Martha Surtees.
(d) Margaret Suckerman.
10. How is Jamey's mom described to Alex in Chapter 18?
(a) A thrill seeker.
(b) Sweet but wild.
(c) Sweet and innocent.
(d) Crazy and violent.
11. What is the name of Gary's girlfriend?
12. Who does Milo believe participated in the murders of Digby and Radovic?
(b) Jamey and Gary.
13. Who owns the diner where Radovic is killed?
14. Who got all of Guy's money during his divorce?
(b) Guy's ex-wife.
(c) Guy had no money to take.
(d) Guy's children.
15. Who tells Alex that Peter probably did not commit suicide?
(a) Mr. Olds.
(b) Mr. Oscar.
(c) Mr. Olden.
(d) Mr. Oberheim.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much is Mrs. Vann paid the night of Jamey's disappearance?
2. Who do the bikers say they work for?
3. What object is being picked up from a customer at Robin's studio when Alex arrives?
4. Where is the object that Milo and Alex find been hidden?
5. How many of the six kids from Project 160 are now off track in their lives?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)