|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the profession of the person Alex meets at Robin's studio?
2. Who does Souza say he will call to learn more about Jamey's condition?
3. Who does Alex meet at Robin's studio?
(a) James Canon.
(b) Bill Orleans.
(c) Orlando Soka.
(d) Emily Kooly.
4. Who does Alex and Milo believe is hurting Jamey?
(a) His friends.
(c) His doctor.
(d) His family.
5. Where is the object that Milo and Alex find been hidden?
(a) Radovic's boat.
(b) Jamey's closet.
(c) Gary's drawer.
(d) Jamey's drawer.
6. What does Dwight say he is okay with Jamey receiving?
(a) His father's diary.
(b) Medical treatment.
(c) His inheritance.
(d) Mental treatment.
7. Who says they did not know that Dwight's signature was a forgery?
8. Where does Alex go to meet Milo in Chapter 22?
(a) Benal Caynon.
(b) Bitter Canyon.
(c) The Grand Canyon.
(d) Balor Caynon.
9. Who is used as bait during a police stakeout?
10. Who does Milo tell Alex is involved in a deal gone wrong?
(b) Two bikers.
(c) The prostitute found dead at the Digby Chancellor's house.
11. What is the name of the biker gang that causes so many murders in the story?
(a) The Ghosts.
(b) The Gustos.
(c) The Ghouls.
(d) The Kidds.
12. Who is the first person Alex calls when he and Jennifer gain information on Jamey's condition?
13. Who does Mrs. Vann say she was attacked by?
(a) A violent gang.
(d) Two bikers.
14. What does Gary's artwork depict when Alex sees it for the first time?
(a) Gary's suicide.
(b) Peter's suicide.
(c) Digby's suicide.
(d) Jamey's suicide.
15. Where does Alex go in Chapter 24 in order to meet Jennifer?
(b) A resturaunt.
(c) A diner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Gary's neighbor?
2. What tests are frequently run on Jamey while in jail?
3. Why does Alex meet Jennifer in Chapter 24?
4. What happens when Souza goes to use the phone in order to learn about Jamey's condition?
5. How much is Mrs. Vann paid the night of Jamey's disappearance?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)