|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Gary's girlfriend?
2. What does Dwight say he is okay with Jamey receiving?
(a) His inheritance.
(b) Medical treatment.
(c) Mental treatment.
(d) His father's diary.
3. Where does Alex go to meet Milo in Chapter 22?
(a) Benal Caynon.
(b) The Grand Canyon.
(c) Balor Caynon.
(d) Bitter Canyon.
4. Who does Mainwaring say he wants to sell information to?
5. Who is the first person Alex calls when he and Jennifer gain information on Jamey's condition?
6. What is Alex told probably happened when Peter last hung himself that led to his death?
(a) It went wrong.
(b) Someone was supposed to save him, but did not.
(c) Someone else hung him.
(d) It was on purpose.
7. Who does Alex run into after meeting Gary's neighbor?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A homeless man.
8. Who is used as bait during a police stakeout?
9. Why is Peter said to have hung himself often?
(a) For an adrenaline rush.
(b) To scare people.
(c) He hated his life.
(d) Sexual pleasure.
10. Who does Alex and Milo believe is hurting Jamey?
(a) His doctor.
(b) His friends.
(d) His family.
11. Who owns the diner where Radovic is killed?
12. After returning home from his meeting with Milo, who does Alex call?
(d) Dr. Flowers.
13. What word best describes Guy's reaction to the intrusion of his house by Milo, Alex and the police?
14. Who says they did not know that Dwight's signature was a forgery?
15. What does Alex inform Souza about Jamey after learning the who the real killers in the slasher case are?
(a) He is transferred to a different prison.
(b) He is committed to an insane asylum.
(c) He has committed suicide.
(d) He is innocent and being poisoned.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the company that owns Bitter Canyon?
2. Who is Black Jack Cadmus in relation to Jamey?
3. What happens when Souza goes to use the phone in order to learn about Jamey's condition?
4. Who got all of Guy's money during his divorce?
5. Who gives Jamey an injection when he is being kidnapped?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)