|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Surtees study to be a nurse?
(c) A hospital.
(d) A nursing program.
2. Who does Alex fear will betray him and the police?
3. Who got all of Guy's money during his divorce?
(a) Guy's children.
(b) Guy's ex-wife.
(d) Guy had no money to take.
4. What is used to kill Radovic?
(d) Baseball bat.
5. Who is Black Jack Cadmus in relation to Jamey?
(a) His father.
(b) His uncle.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) His cousin.
6. How is Jamey's mom described to Alex in Chapter 18?
(a) Sweet and innocent.
(b) A thrill seeker.
(c) Crazy and violent.
(d) Sweet but wild.
7. What is Guy questioned about by Milo, Alex and the police?
(a) His knowledge of Jamey's mental state.
(b) The effects of drugs on a person.
(c) The family members of Jamey's who have Schizophrenia.
(d) His relationship with Jamey.
8. What is the real name of the Fat biker?
(a) John Taylor.
(b) Martha Surtees.
(c) Bailey Latson.
(d) Margaret Suckerman.
9. Who does Billy get Alex a meeting with?
(a) Mr. Olden.
(b) Mr. Olds.
(c) Mr. Oberheim.
(d) Mr. Oscar.
10. Who calls Heather concerning information on Jamey's case?
11. Who does Milo tell Alex is involved in a deal gone wrong?
(c) Two bikers.
(d) The prostitute found dead at the Digby Chancellor's house.
12. Where does Alex search for Martha Surtees and Mrs. Vann?
(a) Local jails.
(b) Local hospitals and agencies.
(c) Their homes.
(d) In the police crime bulletin.
13. Why is Peter said to have hung himself often?
(a) For an adrenaline rush.
(b) To scare people.
(c) He hated his life.
(d) Sexual pleasure.
14. Who gives Jamey an injection when he is being kidnapped?
15. Who did Heather used to work with?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Jamey's father.
(c) Her father.
(d) Jamey's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Alex and Jennifer go in order to research drugs that could be affecting Jamey?
2. Who does Alex meet at Robin's studio?
3. What does Dwight say he is okay with Jamey receiving?
4. What does Milo say he will do if Angela and Guy cooperate with the investigation?
5. Who does Souza say he will call to learn more about Jamey's condition?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)