|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Souza set up a meeting in Chapter 15?
(c) Heather Cadmus.
2. How does Jamey hurt himself while in jail?
(a) Bangs his head against the wall.
(b) Continues to kick the wall.
(c) Hangs himself.
(d) Cuts himself with a paper clip.
3. When Milo is watching Ernie, what does he see Ernie do?
(a) Follow Alex.
(b) Spy on Alex.
(c) Pull a gun on Alex.
(d) Approach Alex's house.
4. What time does the phone call from Jamey occur at the beginning of the story?
(b) Early evening.
(c) Middle of the night.
5. What words describe Jamey's appearance during his first meeting with Alex in jail?
(a) Skinny and downtrodden.
(b) Smelly and loud.
(c) Fat and incoherent.
(d) Young and sad.
6. Which person is no longer a part of Dr. Flowers's program?
7. Who is sent to pick up Alex by orders of Horace Souza?
(a) His chauffeur, Tilly.
(b) His chauffeur, Tim.
(c) His chauffeur, Tully.
(d) His chauffeur, Trey.
8. What is Milo's profession?
(a) Security Guard.
(b) Volunteer nurse.
9. What is the name of the murder case that Jamey is involved in?
(a) Lavender Slasher case.
(b) Rose Slasher case.
(c) Roses are Red case.
(d) Lavendar Revenge case.
10. Which word best describes Alex and Jennifer's feelings about Jamey's case, following their conversation?
11. Why does Heather not tell Dwight that Jamey is a homosexual?
(a) He can't handle it.
(b) Dwight won't believe her.
(c) She's scared of Dwight.
(d) She forgot.
12. What does Jennifer question about Jamey?
(a) Why Jamey was with a prostitute.
(b) His reasons for murdering Digby.
(c) The validity of his diagnosis.
(d) Why Jamey is incarcerated.
13. What does Jamey's case cause to happen to Dr. Flowers's research program?
(a) Increase in patients.
(b) Loss of patients.
(c) Loss of funding.
(d) Increase in funding.
14. What does Souza question Alex about Jamey?
(a) If Jamey's on drugs.
(b) If Jamey get out of jail.
(c) If Jamey killed Digby.
(d) If Alex think Jamey will die.
15. Where is Alex when he receives a phone call at the beginning of the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Patrick Montez?
2. Where does the murder of Digby Chancellor and a male prostitute occur?
3. While talking with Alex, who does Dr. Flowers receive an alarming phone call from?
4. Why does Mainwaring end the meeting between Alex and himself?
5. What happens twenty minutes into the first meeting between Alex and Jamey in jail?
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)