|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Heather say Jamey stole from her?
(b) A knife.
(c) A lavendar dress.
(d) An orange dress.
2. Who does Dwight say is Jamey's main care giver?
3. Who does Souza say could have given Jamey drugs?
(c) The prostitute found at the murder scene.
4. When Alex is removed from Jamey's trial, how does he feel?
5. What does Alex talk to Robin about when arriving home in Chapter 14?
(a) Milo's boss.
(b) Jamey's family.
(c) His friendship with Milo.
(d) Jamey's mental state.
6. After having dinner with Robin, what does Alex find when he arrives home?
(a) A letter from Horace Souza.
(c) The police.
(d) A letter from Jamey.
7. What words describe Jamey's appearance during his first meeting with Alex in jail?
(a) Fat and incoherent.
(b) Smelly and loud.
(c) Skinny and downtrodden.
(d) Young and sad.
8. Where is Alex when he receives a phone call at the beginning of the story?
9. What does Dwight say prevented Jamey from having traditional schooling and normal social interaction?
(a) His oddness.
(b) His violent personality.
(c) His hate of others.
(d) His intelligence.
10. During the interview with Jamey, how does Alex describe him?
(a) A genius.
(b) A walking time bomb.
(c) A zombie.
(d) A helpless boy.
11. Why does Mainwaring end the meeting between Alex and himself?
(a) He doesn't think Alex is helpful.
(b) He believes he is being thought of as a murder suspect.
(c) He feels he's being interrogated.
(d) He has another meeting to attend.
12. Who sends Alex to the Chancellor estate to visit a crime scene that is being investigated?
13. What is Jamey said to have been seen doing when in Dr. Flowers's program?
(a) Picking his nose.
(b) Talking to himself.
(c) Ripping his clothing.
(d) Taking drugs.
14. What does Alex insist on learning about Jamey?
(a) His family history.
(b) His medications.
(c) His present state of mind.
(d) His past experiences.
15. What is Alex unimpressed with regarding Jamey?
(a) His speaking ability.
(b) His treatment.
(c) His progress.
(d) His regression.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Ernie Radovic?
2. Why does Heather not tell Dwight that Jamey is a homosexual?
3. What does Alex ask Dr. Flowers about Gary?
4. When Alex meets with Jamey in jail in Chapter 11, what word does Jamey say?
5. Which word best describes Jamey's voice when he speaks with Alex?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)