|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alex believe is happening to Jamey during their phone call?
(a) He is playing a trick on him.
(b) He is reliving past memories.
(c) He is hallucinating.
(d) He is on drugs.
2. What does Souza question Alex about Jamey?
(a) If Jamey's on drugs.
(b) If Alex think Jamey will die.
(c) If Jamey killed Digby.
(d) If Jamey get out of jail.
3. Which person is no longer a part of Dr. Flowers's program?
4. Who leaves their job at Canyon Oaks?
(a) The security guard.
(c) Jamey's nurse.
(d) Mrs. Vann.
5. Who is Milo's new boss mean to?
(a) The press.
(c) Female cops.
(d) Gay cops.
6. Who's permission does Alex ask of in order to visit a specific location in Chapter 11?
(a) Dr. Flower's.
(c) Dr. Mainwaring.
(d) Jamey's nurse.
7. What happened to Milo's old boss?
(a) He was tranferred to another department.
(b) He died.
(c) He moved.
(d) He retired.
8. Where does the murder of Digby Chancellor and a male prostitute occur?
(a) A hotel room.
(b) Digby Chancellor's house.
(c) Jamey's house.
(d) A bar.
9. What is Milo's profession?
(b) Volunteer nurse.
(d) Security Guard.
10. Which word best describes Alex and Jennifer's feelings about Jamey's case, following their conversation?
11. Who are the two officers that question Alex at his home regarding Jamey?
(a) Bruce Harrison and Matthew Kidd.
(b) Calvin Whitehead and Richard Cash.
(c) Billy Sampson and Emily Watson.
(d) Johnny Tullman and Joan Jacobs.
12. What is Jamey said to have been seen doing when in Dr. Flowers's program?
(a) Picking his nose.
(b) Taking drugs.
(c) Ripping his clothing.
(d) Talking to himself.
13. Who are the officers that question Alex at his home surprised to meet during their visit?
(c) Horace Souza.
14. Who in Jamey's family is said to have committed suicide?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His cousin.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
15. Who was in charge of the research study that Jamey is previously a part of?
(a) Dr. Clifford.
(b) Dr. Flowers.
(c) Dr. Bud.
(d) Dr. Jordan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alex find out through research about people with Schizophrenia?
2. How does Jamey hurt himself while in jail?
3. Who is sent to pick up Alex by orders of Horace Souza?
4. Where did Jamey first meet Digby?
5. What happens twenty minutes into the first meeting between Alex and Jamey in jail?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)