|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Milo tell Alex that Radovic will be in jail?
(a) 24 hours.
(b) 48 hours.
(c) 7 days.
(d) 3 days.
2. When talking with Alex, what does Dr. Flowers learn from the phone call she receives?
(a) Jamey killed the security guard.
(b) Jamey tried to commit suicide.
(c) Another person was found murdered while Jamey was in prison.
(d) Jamey escaped from prison.
3. What does Heather say Jamey stole from her?
(a) A lavendar dress.
(b) An orange dress.
(c) A knife.
4. Where did Jamey first meet Digby?
(a) At school.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) In therapy.
(d) A party.
5. Who does Alex agree to work for in Chapter 7?
6. What does Alex ask Dr. Flowers about Gary?
(a) His current intelligence.
(b) His current mental state.
(c) When she saw him last.
(d) Where he is.
7. Why does Mainwaring end the meeting between Alex and himself?
(a) He doesn't think Alex is helpful.
(b) He has another meeting to attend.
(c) He believes he is being thought of as a murder suspect.
(d) He feels he's being interrogated.
8. Where does the murder of Digby Chancellor and a male prostitute occur?
(a) A hotel room.
(b) Jamey's house.
(c) Digby Chancellor's house.
(d) A bar.
9. With whom does Souza set up a meeting in Chapter 15?
(a) Heather Cadmus.
10. Why does Heather not tell Dwight that Jamey is a homosexual?
(a) He can't handle it.
(b) She's scared of Dwight.
(c) Dwight won't believe her.
(d) She forgot.
11. What is Jamey Cadmus's relationship with Alex?
(a) Former patient.
(b) Present student.
12. What is Jamey said to have been seen doing when in Dr. Flowers's program?
(a) Taking drugs.
(b) Picking his nose.
(c) Talking to himself.
(d) Ripping his clothing.
13. Which person is no longer a part of Dr. Flowers's program?
14. When Alex is at home, what does he hear outside of his house?
(d) A car horn.
15. What does Dwight say prevented Jamey from having traditional schooling and normal social interaction?
(a) His intelligence.
(b) His oddness.
(c) His hate of others.
(d) His violent personality.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Souza ask Alex if he is willing to give at Jamey's trial?
2. Where does Milo tell Alex to meet him after arresting Ernie?
3. Why does Alex make an appointment with Dr. Sarita Flowers?
4. Who leads Alex around the crime scene at the Chancellor's estate that is being investigated?
5. Who does Souza say is to blame for Jamey's downfall?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)