|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who in Jamey's family is said to have committed suicide?
(a) His mother.
(b) His cousin.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His father.
2. When Alex meets with Jamey in jail in Chapter 11, what word does Jamey say?
3. What happened to Milo's old boss?
(a) He retired.
(b) He moved.
(c) He was tranferred to another department.
(d) He died.
4. Who leaves their job at Canyon Oaks?
(b) Jamey's nurse.
(c) Mrs. Vann.
(d) The security guard.
5. What is Alex unimpressed with regarding Jamey?
(a) His regression.
(b) His treatment.
(c) His speaking ability.
(d) His progress.
6. How does Jamey hurt himself while in jail?
(a) Bangs his head against the wall.
(b) Hangs himself.
(c) Continues to kick the wall.
(d) Cuts himself with a paper clip.
7. What does Alex want to visit in Chapter 11?
(a) Souza's office.
(b) The crime scene of Jamey's arrest.
(c) Dwight's office.
(d) Jamey's house.
8. While talking with Alex, who does Dr. Flowers receive an alarming phone call from?
9. Who is Patrick Montez?
(a) A security guard at the jail.
(b) A social worker at the jail.
(c) An inmate of Jamey's at the jail.
(d) A nurse at the jail.
10. What does Jennifer question about Jamey?
(a) Why Jamey is incarcerated.
(b) His reasons for murdering Digby.
(c) Why Jamey was with a prostitute.
(d) The validity of his diagnosis.
11. What does Heather say Jamey stole from her?
(b) A knife.
(c) A lavendar dress.
(d) An orange dress.
12. What is Milo's profession?
(a) Volunteer nurse.
(b) Security Guard.
13. What does Alex believe is happening to Jamey during their phone call?
(a) He is hallucinating.
(b) He is on drugs.
(c) He is reliving past memories.
(d) He is playing a trick on him.
14. Who does Alex call at the beginning of Chapter 5 in order to find out more about Jamey?
(b) The hospital.
(d) Horace Souza.
15. What does Jamey's case cause to happen to Dr. Flowers's research program?
(a) Loss of patients.
(b) Increase in funding.
(c) Increase in patients.
(d) Loss of funding.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the meeting between Alex and Mainwaring take place?
2. Why does Alex make an appointment with Dr. Sarita Flowers?
3. Who leads Alex around the crime scene at the Chancellor's estate that is being investigated?
4. What does Alex insist on learning about Jamey?
5. What is Jamey Cadmus's relationship with Alex?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)