|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Jamey first meet Digby?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) In therapy.
(c) A party.
(d) At school.
2. When talking with Alex, what does Dr. Flowers learn from the phone call she receives?
(a) Jamey tried to commit suicide.
(b) Jamey escaped from prison.
(c) Jamey killed the security guard.
(d) Another person was found murdered while Jamey was in prison.
3. Who does Souza say is to blame for Jamey's downfall?
(b) Digby Chancellor.
(c) Jamey's family.
4. What does Horace Souza inform Alex about Jamey's mental state?
(a) There are many things they can do to help him.
(b) He recently became unstable.
(c) There is no cure for his state of mind.
(d) He's been unstable for some time.
5. Where does Alex go in Chapter 10 in order to learn more about Jamey's mental state?
(a) The jail.
(b) Jamey's uncle's house.
(c) Biomedical library.
(d) Dr. Flower's office.
6. How does Jamey hurt himself while in jail?
(a) Cuts himself with a paper clip.
(b) Hangs himself.
(c) Bangs his head against the wall.
(d) Continues to kick the wall.
7. Who's permission does Alex ask of in order to visit a specific location in Chapter 11?
(a) Dr. Mainwaring.
(b) Dr. Flower's.
(c) Jamey's nurse.
8. Who is Ernie Radovic?
(a) Milo's work partner.
(b) Jamey's best friend.
(c) An ex-con.
(d) The Chancellor's body guard.
9. Where does the murder of Digby Chancellor and a male prostitute occur?
(a) A hotel room.
(b) A bar.
(c) Digby Chancellor's house.
(d) Jamey's house.
10. What does Alex realize he is unable to do for Jamey during Jamey's upcoming trial?
(a) Express that Jamey is not a murderer.
(b) Accurately explain Jamey's Schizophrenic disorder.
(c) Help Jamey get out of jail.
(d) Correctly determine Jamey's mental state.
11. What happens to Jamey's restraints before he is said to escape from the hospital?
(a) They are loosened.
(b) They break.
(c) They are removed.
(d) They become rusty.
12. Who does Alex agree to work for in Chapter 7?
13. Who are the officers that question Alex at his home surprised to meet during their visit?
(c) Horace Souza.
14. Who does Souza say could have given Jamey drugs?
(d) The prostitute found at the murder scene.
15. Which person is no longer a part of Dr. Flowers's program?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alex believe may be wrong with Jamey?
2. What does Heather say Jamey stole from her?
3. What does Alex want to visit in Chapter 11?
4. What happened to Milo's old boss?
5. Who is Milo's new boss mean to?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)