|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who leaves their job at Canyon Oaks?
(a) Jamey's nurse.
(b) Mrs. Vann.
(d) The security guard.
2. What does Alex want to visit in Chapter 11?
(a) Jamey's house.
(b) The crime scene of Jamey's arrest.
(c) Dwight's office.
(d) Souza's office.
3. Who are the two officers that question Alex at his home regarding Jamey?
(a) Billy Sampson and Emily Watson.
(b) Johnny Tullman and Joan Jacobs.
(c) Bruce Harrison and Matthew Kidd.
(d) Calvin Whitehead and Richard Cash.
4. Who does Alex agree to work for in Chapter 7?
5. Who is Patrick Montez?
(a) A social worker at the jail.
(b) An inmate of Jamey's at the jail.
(c) A nurse at the jail.
(d) A security guard at the jail.
6. What happens after Jamey speaks one word to Alex during their meeting in Chapter 11?
(a) Jamey returns to a lifeless state.
(b) Jamey closes his eyes.
(c) Jamey tries to escape.
(d) Alex speaks with Jamey about the night of the murder.
7. What does Souza question Alex about Jamey?
(a) If Jamey killed Digby.
(b) If Jamey get out of jail.
(c) If Jamey's on drugs.
(d) If Alex think Jamey will die.
8. Which word best describes Alex and Jennifer's feelings about Jamey's case, following their conversation?
9. What does Souza ask Alex if he is willing to give at Jamey's trial?
(a) A dim sum.
(b) A dim jon.
(c) A dim soon.
(d) A dim cap.
10. What does Alex talk to Robin about when arriving home in Chapter 14?
(a) His friendship with Milo.
(b) Jamey's family.
(c) Milo's boss.
(d) Jamey's mental state.
11. Who does Souza say could have given Jamey drugs?
(b) The prostitute found at the murder scene.
12. Where does Milo tell Alex to meet him after arresting Ernie?
(a) Gold Crossings Bar.
(b) Golden Sun Bar.
(c) Golden Eagle Bar.
(d) The Eagle Bar.
13. How long does Milo tell Alex that Radovic will be in jail?
(a) 7 days.
(b) 3 days.
(c) 24 hours.
(d) 48 hours.
14. Who are the officers that question Alex at his home surprised to meet during their visit?
(b) Horace Souza.
15. What does Alex find out through research about people with Schizophrenia?
(a) They are typically harmless.
(b) It does not occur from genetics.
(c) They become serial killers.
(d) They are very dangerous.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mainwaring sees Alex at the hospital, what does he demand of him?
2. Who leads Alex around the crime scene at the Chancellor's estate that is being investigated?
3. Where does the meeting between Alex and Mainwaring take place?
4. What does Mainwaring leave for Alex on the day of their meeting?
5. Who does Souza say is to blame for Jamey's downfall?
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)