|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Jamey said to have first viewed Heather?
(a) As being suspicious.
(b) As an evil stepmother.
(c) As a wonderful mother.
(d) As upsetting.
2. What happened to Milo's old boss?
(a) He was tranferred to another department.
(b) He moved.
(c) He retired.
(d) He died.
3. Who is sent to pick up Alex by orders of Horace Souza?
(a) His chauffeur, Trey.
(b) His chauffeur, Tim.
(c) His chauffeur, Tilly.
(d) His chauffeur, Tully.
4. What is Milo's profession?
(b) Security Guard.
(d) Volunteer nurse.
5. What does Alex ask Dr. Flowers about Gary?
(a) When she saw him last.
(b) His current mental state.
(c) His current intelligence.
(d) Where he is.
6. What type of research study is Jamey previously a part of?
(a) One for young, highly gifted children.
(b) One for young, schizophrenic children.
(c) One for adults with highly gifted children.
(d) One for adults with schizophrenic children.
7. What does Alex insist on learning about Jamey?
(a) His present state of mind.
(b) His past experiences.
(c) His family history.
(d) His medications.
8. What does Souza question Alex about Jamey?
(a) If Jamey killed Digby.
(b) If Jamey get out of jail.
(c) If Alex think Jamey will die.
(d) If Jamey's on drugs.
9. What is the name of the murder case that Jamey is involved in?
(a) Roses are Red case.
(b) Lavender Slasher case.
(c) Lavendar Revenge case.
(d) Rose Slasher case.
10. When Mainwaring sees Alex at the hospital, what does he demand of him?
(a) His identity.
(b) His files.
(c) His knowledge of Jamey.
(d) His help.
11. Where does the meeting between Alex and Mainwaring take place?
(a) Canyon Oaks.
(b) Souza's office.
(c) Alex's library.
(d) Mainwaring's office.
12. What happens after Jamey speaks one word to Alex during their meeting in Chapter 11?
(a) Alex speaks with Jamey about the night of the murder.
(b) Jamey tries to escape.
(c) Jamey returns to a lifeless state.
(d) Jamey closes his eyes.
13. Who sets up a meeting between Alex and Mainwaring?
14. Who does Alex agree to work for in Chapter 7?
15. When talking with Alex, what does Dr. Flowers learn from the phone call she receives?
(a) Jamey killed the security guard.
(b) Jamey tried to commit suicide.
(c) Another person was found murdered while Jamey was in prison.
(d) Jamey escaped from prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. If an inmate in jail is not wealthy, what are they denied?
2. What is Horace Souza's profession?
3. What does Dwight say prevented Jamey from having traditional schooling and normal social interaction?
4. Why does Alex make an appointment with Dr. Sarita Flowers?
5. How long does Milo tell Alex that Radovic will be in jail?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)