|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Alex when he receives a phone call at the beginning of the story?
2. What does Alex find out through research about people with Schizophrenia?
(a) They are typically harmless.
(b) They become serial killers.
(c) They are very dangerous.
(d) It does not occur from genetics.
3. Who does Alex call at the beginning of Chapter 5 in order to find out more about Jamey?
(a) Horace Souza.
(c) The hospital.
4. What does Alex ask Dr. Flowers about Gary?
(a) When she saw him last.
(b) His current intelligence.
(c) His current mental state.
(d) Where he is.
5. Who does Dr. Flower's organize a meeting with for Alex?
(a) People from Project 160.
(b) People from Project 150.
6. Who was in charge of the research study that Jamey is previously a part of?
(a) Dr. Clifford.
(b) Dr. Flowers.
(c) Dr. Jordan.
(d) Dr. Bud.
7. When Alex is removed from Jamey's trial, how does he feel?
8. When Milo is watching Ernie, what does he see Ernie do?
(a) Follow Alex.
(b) Pull a gun on Alex.
(c) Approach Alex's house.
(d) Spy on Alex.
9. Which word best describes Alex and Jennifer's feelings about Jamey's case, following their conversation?
10. During the interview with Jamey, how does Alex describe him?
(a) A walking time bomb.
(b) A zombie.
(c) A genius.
(d) A helpless boy.
11. Who sets up a meeting between Alex and Mainwaring?
12. What does Alex realize he is unable to do for Jamey during Jamey's upcoming trial?
(a) Correctly determine Jamey's mental state.
(b) Help Jamey get out of jail.
(c) Express that Jamey is not a murderer.
(d) Accurately explain Jamey's Schizophrenic disorder.
13. What does Milo find on Ernie Radovic when arresting him?
(a) A gun and knife.
(b) A picture of Jamey.
(c) A picture of Alex.
(d) A knife.
14. What type of research study is Jamey previously a part of?
(a) One for young, highly gifted children.
(b) One for young, schizophrenic children.
(c) One for adults with highly gifted children.
(d) One for adults with schizophrenic children.
15. What does Alex believe may be wrong with Jamey?
(a) Bipolar Disorder.
(c) Season Effective Disorder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Alex unimpressed with regarding Jamey?
2. What does Dwight say prevented Jamey from having traditional schooling and normal social interaction?
3. Who is Milo's new boss mean to?
4. What happens to Jamey's restraints before he is said to escape from the hospital?
5. Why does Heather not tell Dwight that Jamey is a homosexual?
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)