|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Jamey first meet Digby?
(a) A party.
(b) In therapy.
(c) At school.
(d) A restaurant.
2. What does Alex insist on learning about Jamey?
(a) His present state of mind.
(b) His family history.
(c) His medications.
(d) His past experiences.
3. What time does the phone call from Jamey occur at the beginning of the story?
(b) Early evening.
(c) Middle of the night.
4. Who are the two officers that question Alex at his home regarding Jamey?
(a) Billy Sampson and Emily Watson.
(b) Johnny Tullman and Joan Jacobs.
(c) Bruce Harrison and Matthew Kidd.
(d) Calvin Whitehead and Richard Cash.
5. Why does Alex make an appointment with Dr. Sarita Flowers?
(a) To learn more about her knowledge on schizophrenia.
(b) To discuss her newest research project.
(c) To learn more about her work.
(d) To discuss Jamey's case.
6. Who does Souza say could have given Jamey drugs?
(d) The prostitute found at the murder scene.
7. What does Alex ask Dr. Flowers about Gary?
(a) His current intelligence.
(b) Where he is.
(c) His current mental state.
(d) When she saw him last.
8. Who sends Alex to the Chancellor estate to visit a crime scene that is being investigated?
9. What is the jail that Jamey is held in lacking?
(c) Proper care.
10. What is Jamey Cadmus's relationship with Alex?
(b) Former patient.
(c) Present student.
11. What is Jamey holding when he is found at the murder scene of Digby Chancellor and a male prostitute?
(a) A lavendar scarf.
(b) A gun.
(c) A pink sweater.
(d) A rope.
12. Who is Milo's new boss mean to?
(b) Female cops.
(c) Gay cops.
(d) The press.
13. Why does Mainwaring end the meeting between Alex and himself?
(a) He doesn't think Alex is helpful.
(b) He has another meeting to attend.
(c) He believes he is being thought of as a murder suspect.
(d) He feels he's being interrogated.
14. What does Alex find out through research about people with Schizophrenia?
(a) They are typically harmless.
(b) They are very dangerous.
(c) They become serial killers.
(d) It does not occur from genetics.
15. What is Jamey said to have been seen doing when in Dr. Flowers's program?
(a) Picking his nose.
(b) Taking drugs.
(c) Ripping his clothing.
(d) Talking to himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alex talk to Robin about when arriving home in Chapter 14?
2. Who in Jamey's family is said to have committed suicide?
3. Who was given custody of Jamey when his father died?
4. Who are the officers that question Alex at his home surprised to meet during their visit?
5. Who's permission does Alex ask of in order to visit a specific location in Chapter 11?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)