|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jamey said to have been seen doing when in Dr. Flowers's program?
(a) Ripping his clothing.
(b) Picking his nose.
(c) Talking to himself.
(d) Taking drugs.
2. Who does Alex agree to work for in Chapter 7?
3. What is Milo's profession?
(a) Security Guard.
(d) Volunteer nurse.
4. What words describe Jamey's appearance during his first meeting with Alex in jail?
(a) Skinny and downtrodden.
(b) Young and sad.
(c) Fat and incoherent.
(d) Smelly and loud.
5. When Mainwaring sees Alex at the hospital, what does he demand of him?
(a) His identity.
(b) His files.
(c) His help.
(d) His knowledge of Jamey.
6. Who does Alex call at the beginning of Chapter 5 in order to find out more about Jamey?
(a) The hospital.
(c) Horace Souza.
7. What does Alex talk to Robin about when arriving home in Chapter 14?
(a) Jamey's family.
(b) Jamey's mental state.
(c) His friendship with Milo.
(d) Milo's boss.
8. What time does the phone call from Jamey occur at the beginning of the story?
(b) Middle of the night.
(d) Early evening.
9. What does Jennifer question about Jamey?
(a) His reasons for murdering Digby.
(b) Why Jamey was with a prostitute.
(c) Why Jamey is incarcerated.
(d) The validity of his diagnosis.
10. What does Alex realize he is unable to do for Jamey during Jamey's upcoming trial?
(a) Help Jamey get out of jail.
(b) Correctly determine Jamey's mental state.
(c) Accurately explain Jamey's Schizophrenic disorder.
(d) Express that Jamey is not a murderer.
11. What does Alex believe may be wrong with Jamey?
(b) Season Effective Disorder.
(d) Bipolar Disorder.
12. Who's permission does Alex ask of in order to visit a specific location in Chapter 11?
(b) Dr. Mainwaring.
(c) Dr. Flower's.
(d) Jamey's nurse.
13. Who does Dwight say is Jamey's main care giver?
14. Why does Heather not tell Dwight that Jamey is a homosexual?
(a) He can't handle it.
(b) She forgot.
(c) She's scared of Dwight.
(d) Dwight won't believe her.
15. Who sets up a meeting between Alex and Mainwaring?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who in Jamey's family is said to have committed suicide?
2. Who is Ernie Radovic?
3. What is the jail that Jamey is held in lacking?
4. What does Dwight say prevented Jamey from having traditional schooling and normal social interaction?
5. What happens after Jamey speaks one word to Alex during their meeting in Chapter 11?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)