|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Horace Souza inform Alex about Jamey's mental state?
(a) He recently became unstable.
(b) There are many things they can do to help him.
(c) He's been unstable for some time.
(d) There is no cure for his state of mind.
2. After having dinner with Robin, what does Alex find when he arrives home?
(b) A letter from Jamey.
(c) A letter from Horace Souza.
(d) The police.
3. When Alex meets with Jamey in jail in Chapter 11, what word does Jamey say?
4. Where does Alex go in Chapter 10 in order to learn more about Jamey's mental state?
(a) Dr. Flower's office.
(b) Biomedical library.
(c) Jamey's uncle's house.
(d) The jail.
5. What words describe Jamey's appearance during his first meeting with Alex in jail?
(a) Fat and incoherent.
(b) Smelly and loud.
(c) Skinny and downtrodden.
(d) Young and sad.
6. What does Alex ask Dr. Flowers about Gary?
(a) When she saw him last.
(b) His current mental state.
(c) Where he is.
(d) His current intelligence.
7. What is Alex unimpressed with regarding Jamey?
(a) His regression.
(b) His treatment.
(c) His speaking ability.
(d) His progress.
8. How old is Jamey in the story?
9. Who in Jamey's family is said to have committed suicide?
(a) His father.
(b) His uncle.
(c) His mother.
(d) His cousin.
10. When Milo is watching Ernie, what does he see Ernie do?
(a) Pull a gun on Alex.
(b) Spy on Alex.
(c) Follow Alex.
(d) Approach Alex's house.
11. What is Horace Souza's profession?
(a) Medical doctor.
12. Why does Heather not tell Dwight that Jamey is a homosexual?
(a) She's scared of Dwight.
(b) Dwight won't believe her.
(c) She forgot.
(d) He can't handle it.
13. Which person is no longer a part of Dr. Flowers's program?
14. Who leaves their job at Canyon Oaks?
(a) Mrs. Vann.
(b) The security guard.
(c) Jamey's nurse.
15. With whom does Souza set up a meeting in Chapter 15?
(c) Heather Cadmus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the murder of Digby Chancellor and a male prostitute occur?
2. What happened to Milo's old boss?
3. What does Milo find on Ernie Radovic when arresting him?
4. What is Jamey Cadmus's relationship with Alex?
5. What does Jennifer say schizophrenics do not perform?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)