|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the interview with Jamey, how does Alex describe him?
(a) A zombie.
(b) A walking time bomb.
(c) A genius.
(d) A helpless boy.
2. Who is Mal in the story?
(a) A social worker.
(b) An ex-friend of Jamey.
(c) A divorce attorney.
(d) A good friend of Alex.
3. How old is Jamey in the story?
4. Why does Mainwaring end the meeting between Alex and himself?
(a) He has another meeting to attend.
(b) He feels he's being interrogated.
(c) He believes he is being thought of as a murder suspect.
(d) He doesn't think Alex is helpful.
5. Who was in charge of the research study that Jamey is previously a part of?
(a) Dr. Bud.
(b) Dr. Clifford.
(c) Dr. Jordan.
(d) Dr. Flowers.
6. What does Jamey's case cause to happen to Dr. Flowers's research program?
(a) Loss of funding.
(b) Loss of patients.
(c) Increase in funding.
(d) Increase in patients.
7. Where does Milo tell Alex to meet him after arresting Ernie?
(a) Golden Eagle Bar.
(b) Gold Crossings Bar.
(c) The Eagle Bar.
(d) Golden Sun Bar.
8. Where does the murder of Digby Chancellor and a male prostitute occur?
(a) A hotel room.
(b) Digby Chancellor's house.
(c) A bar.
(d) Jamey's house.
9. Why does Heather not tell Dwight that Jamey is a homosexual?
(a) She's scared of Dwight.
(b) He can't handle it.
(c) Dwight won't believe her.
(d) She forgot.
10. Who was given custody of Jamey when his father died?
11. When talking with Alex, what does Dr. Flowers learn from the phone call she receives?
(a) Jamey escaped from prison.
(b) Jamey killed the security guard.
(c) Another person was found murdered while Jamey was in prison.
(d) Jamey tried to commit suicide.
12. What happens to Jamey's restraints before he is said to escape from the hospital?
(a) They are removed.
(b) They are loosened.
(c) They break.
(d) They become rusty.
13. Why does Alex make an appointment with Dr. Sarita Flowers?
(a) To discuss her newest research project.
(b) To learn more about her work.
(c) To discuss Jamey's case.
(d) To learn more about her knowledge on schizophrenia.
14. How long does Milo tell Alex that Radovic will be in jail?
(a) 48 hours.
(b) 7 days.
(c) 24 hours.
(d) 3 days.
15. What does Jennifer say schizophrenics do not perform?
(a) Mumbled speech.
(b) Lack of enthusiam.
(c) Serial murders.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leads Alex around the crime scene at the Chancellor's estate that is being investigated?
2. What does Mainwaring leave for Alex on the day of their meeting?
3. Who leaves their job at Canyon Oaks?
4. What does Jennifer question about Jamey?
5. What is Jamey holding when he is found at the murder scene of Digby Chancellor and a male prostitute?
This section contains 467 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)