|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What unit is Jamey held in in jail?
(a) High Power.
(b) High Risk.
(c) High Security.
(d) High Care.
2. Who in Jamey's family is said to have committed suicide?
(a) His father.
(b) His uncle.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His mother.
3. What does Horace Souza inform Alex about Jamey's mental state?
(a) There is no cure for his state of mind.
(b) There are many things they can do to help him.
(c) He's been unstable for some time.
(d) He recently became unstable.
4. Where does the murder of Digby Chancellor and a male prostitute occur?
(a) Digby Chancellor's house.
(b) A hotel room.
(c) Jamey's house.
(d) A bar.
5. What happens to Jamey's restraints before he is said to escape from the hospital?
(a) They break.
(b) They are removed.
(c) They are loosened.
(d) They become rusty.
6. Who does Dr. Flower's organize a meeting with for Alex?
(a) People from Project 150.
(b) People from Project 160.
7. How does Jamey hurt himself while in jail?
(a) Cuts himself with a paper clip.
(b) Bangs his head against the wall.
(c) Continues to kick the wall.
(d) Hangs himself.
8. Who's permission does Alex ask of in order to visit a specific location in Chapter 11?
(a) Dr. Mainwaring.
(b) Dr. Flower's.
(d) Jamey's nurse.
9. What is Jamey Cadmus's relationship with Alex?
(c) Present student.
(d) Former patient.
10. What is Alex unimpressed with regarding Jamey?
(a) His treatment.
(b) His regression.
(c) His progress.
(d) His speaking ability.
11. If an inmate in jail is not wealthy, what are they denied?
12. What is Jamey said to have been seen doing when in Dr. Flowers's program?
(a) Talking to himself.
(b) Picking his nose.
(c) Ripping his clothing.
(d) Taking drugs.
13. When Alex is at home, what does he hear outside of his house?
(d) A car horn.
14. How old is Jamey in the story?
15. How long does Milo tell Alex that Radovic will be in jail?
(a) 24 hours.
(b) 48 hours.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 7 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alex realize he is unable to do for Jamey during Jamey's upcoming trial?
2. After having dinner with Robin, what does Alex find when he arrives home?
3. What does Dwight say prevented Jamey from having traditional schooling and normal social interaction?
4. What words describe Jamey's appearance during his first meeting with Alex in jail?
5. Which word best describes Jamey's voice when he speaks with Alex?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)