|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Souza say is to blame for Jamey's downfall?
(a) Jamey's family.
(b) Digby Chancellor.
2. How long does Milo tell Alex that Radovic will be in jail?
(a) 7 days.
(b) 48 hours.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 24 hours.
3. What does Dwight say prevented Jamey from having traditional schooling and normal social interaction?
(a) His violent personality.
(b) His intelligence.
(c) His hate of others.
(d) His oddness.
4. What is Milo's profession?
(b) Volunteer nurse.
(d) Security Guard.
5. What happened to Milo's old boss?
(a) He retired.
(b) He died.
(c) He moved.
(d) He was tranferred to another department.
6. What is the name of the murder case that Jamey is involved in?
(a) Rose Slasher case.
(b) Roses are Red case.
(c) Lavender Slasher case.
(d) Lavendar Revenge case.
7. What type of research study is Jamey previously a part of?
(a) One for young, highly gifted children.
(b) One for adults with highly gifted children.
(c) One for young, schizophrenic children.
(d) One for adults with schizophrenic children.
8. Why does Heather not tell Dwight that Jamey is a homosexual?
(a) Dwight won't believe her.
(b) She's scared of Dwight.
(c) He can't handle it.
(d) She forgot.
9. Who does Milo say is considered as possible suspects in the murder case?
(b) Dr. Flowers.
(c) Two bikers.
(d) Jamey's neighbor.
10. What does Alex ask Dr. Flowers about Gary?
(a) His current mental state.
(b) Where he is.
(c) When she saw him last.
(d) His current intelligence.
11. Which word best describes Jamey's voice when he speaks with Alex?
12. What time does the phone call from Jamey occur at the beginning of the story?
(a) Middle of the night.
(b) Early evening.
13. Where does the meeting between Alex and Mainwaring take place?
(a) Mainwaring's office.
(b) Souza's office.
(c) Alex's library.
(d) Canyon Oaks.
14. Who does Alex agree to work for in Chapter 7?
15. With whom does Souza set up a meeting in Chapter 15?
(b) Heather Cadmus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alex talk to Robin about when arriving home in Chapter 14?
2. What words describe Jamey's appearance during his first meeting with Alex in jail?
3. Who are the officers that question Alex at his home surprised to meet during their visit?
4. What does Alex believe is happening to Jamey during their phone call?
5. Who is Ernie Radovic?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)