|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Milo find on Ernie Radovic when arresting him?
(a) A picture of Jamey.
(b) A picture of Alex.
(c) A gun and knife.
(d) A knife.
2. What does Alex want to visit in Chapter 11?
(a) Dwight's office.
(b) Souza's office.
(c) Jamey's house.
(d) The crime scene of Jamey's arrest.
3. Where does Alex go in Chapter 10 in order to learn more about Jamey's mental state?
(a) Dr. Flower's office.
(b) Jamey's uncle's house.
(c) Biomedical library.
(d) The jail.
4. Who are the officers that question Alex at his home surprised to meet during their visit?
(d) Horace Souza.
5. What does Heather say Jamey stole from her?
(a) A knife.
(b) An orange dress.
(c) A lavendar dress.
6. What is Milo's profession?
(b) Volunteer nurse.
(c) Security Guard.
7. Which word best describes Alex and Jennifer's feelings about Jamey's case, following their conversation?
8. Where does Milo tell Alex to meet him after arresting Ernie?
(a) Golden Eagle Bar.
(b) The Eagle Bar.
(c) Gold Crossings Bar.
(d) Golden Sun Bar.
9. Who in Jamey's family is said to have committed suicide?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His uncle.
10. What does Horace Souza inform Alex about Jamey's mental state?
(a) There is no cure for his state of mind.
(b) There are many things they can do to help him.
(c) He recently became unstable.
(d) He's been unstable for some time.
11. Which word best describes Jamey's voice when he speaks with Alex?
12. Who does Dr. Flower's organize a meeting with for Alex?
(b) People from Project 160.
(c) People from Project 150.
13. What happens twenty minutes into the first meeting between Alex and Jamey in jail?
(a) Jamey tries to escape.
(b) Jamey screams.
(c) Jamey opens his eyes.
(d) Jamey attacks Alex.
14. Who's permission does Alex ask of in order to visit a specific location in Chapter 11?
(a) Dr. Mainwaring.
(b) Dr. Flower's.
(c) Jamey's nurse.
15. What does Souza ask Alex if he is willing to give at Jamey's trial?
(a) A dim jon.
(b) A dim sum.
(c) A dim cap.
(d) A dim soon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jennifer question about Jamey?
2. Why does Mainwaring end the meeting between Alex and himself?
3. When Alex is removed from Jamey's trial, how does he feel?
4. Who is Ernie Radovic?
5. What does Dwight say prevented Jamey from having traditional schooling and normal social interaction?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)