|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Souza ask Alex if he is willing to give at Jamey's trial?
(a) A dim sum.
(b) A dim cap.
(c) A dim soon.
(d) A dim jon.
2. What is Jamey Cadmus's relationship with Alex?
(b) Former patient.
(c) Present student.
3. What is Horace Souza's profession?
(c) Medical doctor.
4. What does Alex ask Dr. Flowers about Gary?
(a) His current intelligence.
(b) When she saw him last.
(c) Where he is.
(d) His current mental state.
5. What does Heather say Jamey stole from her?
(a) A knife.
(b) An orange dress.
(d) A lavendar dress.
6. What is Alex unimpressed with regarding Jamey?
(a) His treatment.
(b) His progress.
(c) His speaking ability.
(d) His regression.
7. Who leads Alex around the crime scene at the Chancellor's estate that is being investigated?
(a) Jonah Cash.
(b) Johnny Cash.
(c) Richard Cash.
(d) Lamar Cash.
8. Who does Souza say is to blame for Jamey's downfall?
(a) Digby Chancellor.
(b) Jamey's family.
9. When Alex is removed from Jamey's trial, how does he feel?
10. Who leaves their job at Canyon Oaks?
(a) Mrs. Vann.
(b) Jamey's nurse.
(d) The security guard.
11. What does Mainwaring leave for Alex on the day of their meeting?
(a) A note.
(b) A piece of evidence from the murder.
(c) A file.
(d) A newspaper clipping.
12. What happened to Milo's old boss?
(a) He retired.
(b) He moved.
(c) He was tranferred to another department.
(d) He died.
13. What is Jamey holding when he is found at the murder scene of Digby Chancellor and a male prostitute?
(a) A gun.
(b) A rope.
(c) A pink sweater.
(d) A lavendar scarf.
14. What happens after Jamey speaks one word to Alex during their meeting in Chapter 11?
(a) Jamey closes his eyes.
(b) Jamey tries to escape.
(c) Jamey returns to a lifeless state.
(d) Alex speaks with Jamey about the night of the murder.
15. What does Alex find out through research about people with Schizophrenia?
(a) They become serial killers.
(b) It does not occur from genetics.
(c) They are very dangerous.
(d) They are typically harmless.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who's permission does Alex ask of in order to visit a specific location in Chapter 11?
2. Who is Patrick Montez?
3. When Alex is at home, what does he hear outside of his house?
4. Who sends Alex to the Chancellor estate to visit a crime scene that is being investigated?
5. Who does Dr. Flower's organize a meeting with for Alex?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)