|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Ernie Radovic?
(a) The Chancellor's body guard.
(b) An ex-con.
(c) Milo's work partner.
(d) Jamey's best friend.
2. Who does Dr. Flower's organize a meeting with for Alex?
(b) People from Project 160.
(d) People from Project 150.
3. What is Jamey Cadmus's relationship with Alex?
(a) Former patient.
(c) Present student.
4. Which word best describes Jamey's voice when he speaks with Alex?
5. What words describe Jamey's appearance during his first meeting with Alex in jail?
(a) Smelly and loud.
(b) Fat and incoherent.
(c) Skinny and downtrodden.
(d) Young and sad.
6. What happened to Milo's old boss?
(a) He moved.
(b) He retired.
(c) He was tranferred to another department.
(d) He died.
7. What happens twenty minutes into the first meeting between Alex and Jamey in jail?
(a) Jamey opens his eyes.
(b) Jamey screams.
(c) Jamey attacks Alex.
(d) Jamey tries to escape.
8. Who is Mal in the story?
(a) A divorce attorney.
(b) A good friend of Alex.
(c) A social worker.
(d) An ex-friend of Jamey.
9. What time does the phone call from Jamey occur at the beginning of the story?
(a) Early evening.
(d) Middle of the night.
10. Who does Souza say could have given Jamey drugs?
(a) The prostitute found at the murder scene.
11. What does Souza ask Alex if he is willing to give at Jamey's trial?
(a) A dim sum.
(b) A dim soon.
(c) A dim jon.
(d) A dim cap.
12. When Mainwaring sees Alex at the hospital, what does he demand of him?
(a) His knowledge of Jamey.
(b) His help.
(c) His identity.
(d) His files.
13. Who leaves their job at Canyon Oaks?
(a) The security guard.
(c) Jamey's nurse.
(d) Mrs. Vann.
14. Who was given custody of Jamey when his father died?
15. Why does Heather not tell Dwight that Jamey is a homosexual?
(a) Dwight won't believe her.
(b) She forgot.
(c) She's scared of Dwight.
(d) He can't handle it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is mentally ill in Jamey's family?
2. What does Alex realize he is unable to do for Jamey during Jamey's upcoming trial?
3. Who leads Alex around the crime scene at the Chancellor's estate that is being investigated?
4. Who is Patrick Montez?
5. Who does Alex call at the beginning of Chapter 5 in order to find out more about Jamey?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)