|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jennifer say schizophrenics do not perform?
(a) Lack of enthusiam.
(c) Serial murders.
(d) Mumbled speech.
2. Where did Jamey first meet Digby?
(a) At school.
(b) A party.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) In therapy.
3. How old is Jamey in the story?
4. Who is Patrick Montez?
(a) An inmate of Jamey's at the jail.
(b) A security guard at the jail.
(c) A social worker at the jail.
(d) A nurse at the jail.
5. What does Milo find on Ernie Radovic when arresting him?
(a) A picture of Jamey.
(b) A knife.
(c) A picture of Alex.
(d) A gun and knife.
6. What words describe Jamey's appearance during his first meeting with Alex in jail?
(a) Fat and incoherent.
(b) Skinny and downtrodden.
(c) Young and sad.
(d) Smelly and loud.
7. Who is Ernie Radovic?
(a) An ex-con.
(b) Jamey's best friend.
(c) The Chancellor's body guard.
(d) Milo's work partner.
8. What does Alex ask Dr. Flowers about Gary?
(a) His current intelligence.
(b) His current mental state.
(c) Where he is.
(d) When she saw him last.
9. Why does Mainwaring end the meeting between Alex and himself?
(a) He believes he is being thought of as a murder suspect.
(b) He feels he's being interrogated.
(c) He doesn't think Alex is helpful.
(d) He has another meeting to attend.
10. When Alex is at home, what does he hear outside of his house?
(d) A car horn.
11. What unit is Jamey held in in jail?
(a) High Risk.
(b) High Security.
(c) High Care.
(d) High Power.
12. Who are the officers that question Alex at his home surprised to meet during their visit?
(a) Horace Souza.
13. Who was in charge of the research study that Jamey is previously a part of?
(a) Dr. Jordan.
(b) Dr. Bud.
(c) Dr. Clifford.
(d) Dr. Flowers.
14. What does Mainwaring leave for Alex on the day of their meeting?
(a) A piece of evidence from the murder.
(b) A note.
(c) A newspaper clipping.
(d) A file.
15. How long does Milo tell Alex that Radovic will be in jail?
(a) 7 days.
(b) 3 days.
(c) 48 hours.
(d) 24 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Souza ask Alex if he is willing to give at Jamey's trial?
2. Who is mentally ill in Jamey's family?
3. What does Souza question Alex about Jamey?
4. What does Alex believe may be wrong with Jamey?
5. What happens after Jamey speaks one word to Alex during their meeting in Chapter 11?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)