|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alex find out through research about people with Schizophrenia?
(a) It does not occur from genetics.
(b) They are typically harmless.
(c) They are very dangerous.
(d) They become serial killers.
2. Where does the murder of Digby Chancellor and a male prostitute occur?
(a) Jamey's house.
(b) Digby Chancellor's house.
(c) A bar.
(d) A hotel room.
3. Who does Alex agree to work for in Chapter 7?
4. Who does Souza say is to blame for Jamey's downfall?
(a) Jamey's family.
(d) Digby Chancellor.
5. What does Souza ask Alex if he is willing to give at Jamey's trial?
(a) A dim sum.
(b) A dim cap.
(c) A dim jon.
(d) A dim soon.
6. When Milo is watching Ernie, what does he see Ernie do?
(a) Follow Alex.
(b) Pull a gun on Alex.
(c) Approach Alex's house.
(d) Spy on Alex.
7. What does Milo find on Ernie Radovic when arresting him?
(a) A picture of Alex.
(b) A knife.
(c) A gun and knife.
(d) A picture of Jamey.
8. Where is Alex when he receives a phone call at the beginning of the story?
9. What does Jennifer question about Jamey?
(a) His reasons for murdering Digby.
(b) Why Jamey was with a prostitute.
(c) The validity of his diagnosis.
(d) Why Jamey is incarcerated.
10. What does Alex ask Dr. Flowers about Gary?
(a) His current intelligence.
(b) His current mental state.
(c) Where he is.
(d) When she saw him last.
11. What does Horace Souza inform Alex about Jamey's mental state?
(a) There are many things they can do to help him.
(b) He's been unstable for some time.
(c) He recently became unstable.
(d) There is no cure for his state of mind.
12. Which person is no longer a part of Dr. Flowers's program?
13. How old is Jamey in the story?
14. What happened to Milo's old boss?
(a) He died.
(b) He was tranferred to another department.
(c) He moved.
(d) He retired.
15. Who's permission does Alex ask of in order to visit a specific location in Chapter 11?
(a) Jamey's nurse.
(b) Dr. Flower's.
(c) Dr. Mainwaring.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Milo tell Alex to meet him after arresting Ernie?
2. When Alex is at home, what does he hear outside of his house?
3. What is Jamey Cadmus's relationship with Alex?
4. What does Alex realize he is unable to do for Jamey during Jamey's upcoming trial?
5. Who sets up a meeting between Alex and Mainwaring?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)