|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does the phone call from Jamey occur at the beginning of the story?
(b) Early evening.
(d) Middle of the night.
2. Where does the meeting between Alex and Mainwaring take place?
(a) Mainwaring's office.
(b) Alex's library.
(c) Canyon Oaks.
(d) Souza's office.
3. Who does Dr. Flower's organize a meeting with for Alex?
(a) People from Project 160.
(d) People from Project 150.
4. What unit is Jamey held in in jail?
(a) High Security.
(b) High Care.
(c) High Power.
(d) High Risk.
5. How old is Jamey in the story?
6. Who is Patrick Montez?
(a) A security guard at the jail.
(b) A nurse at the jail.
(c) A social worker at the jail.
(d) An inmate of Jamey's at the jail.
7. What does Alex want to visit in Chapter 11?
(a) Dwight's office.
(b) Souza's office.
(c) The crime scene of Jamey's arrest.
(d) Jamey's house.
8. Why does Mainwaring end the meeting between Alex and himself?
(a) He doesn't think Alex is helpful.
(b) He believes he is being thought of as a murder suspect.
(c) He has another meeting to attend.
(d) He feels he's being interrogated.
9. What does Heather say Jamey stole from her?
(b) A knife.
(c) An orange dress.
(d) A lavendar dress.
10. Where does Milo tell Alex to meet him after arresting Ernie?
(a) The Eagle Bar.
(b) Gold Crossings Bar.
(c) Golden Sun Bar.
(d) Golden Eagle Bar.
11. Who sets up a meeting between Alex and Mainwaring?
12. Who is Mal in the story?
(a) A divorce attorney.
(b) A good friend of Alex.
(c) A social worker.
(d) An ex-friend of Jamey.
13. Who does Dwight say is Jamey's main care giver?
14. How does Jamey hurt himself while in jail?
(a) Cuts himself with a paper clip.
(b) Continues to kick the wall.
(c) Bangs his head against the wall.
(d) Hangs himself.
15. What does Alex find out through research about people with Schizophrenia?
(a) They are very dangerous.
(b) They are typically harmless.
(c) It does not occur from genetics.
(d) They become serial killers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Ernie Radovic?
2. What happens to Jamey's restraints before he is said to escape from the hospital?
3. Which word best describes Alex and Jennifer's feelings about Jamey's case, following their conversation?
4. What does Mainwaring leave for Alex on the day of their meeting?
5. What is Jamey holding when he is found at the murder scene of Digby Chancellor and a male prostitute?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)