|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who's permission does Alex ask of in order to visit a specific location in Chapter 11?
(a) Dr. Flower's.
(c) Jamey's nurse.
(d) Dr. Mainwaring.
2. What happens twenty minutes into the first meeting between Alex and Jamey in jail?
(a) Jamey attacks Alex.
(b) Jamey screams.
(c) Jamey tries to escape.
(d) Jamey opens his eyes.
3. Who does Dwight say is Jamey's main care giver?
4. Which person is no longer a part of Dr. Flowers's program?
5. What does Souza question Alex about Jamey?
(a) If Alex think Jamey will die.
(b) If Jamey's on drugs.
(c) If Jamey get out of jail.
(d) If Jamey killed Digby.
6. Who does Souza say could have given Jamey drugs?
(a) The prostitute found at the murder scene.
7. What does Dwight say prevented Jamey from having traditional schooling and normal social interaction?
(a) His oddness.
(b) His violent personality.
(c) His intelligence.
(d) His hate of others.
8. Who in Jamey's family is said to have committed suicide?
(a) His mother.
(b) His uncle.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His father.
9. What is Jamey holding when he is found at the murder scene of Digby Chancellor and a male prostitute?
(a) A pink sweater.
(b) A lavendar scarf.
(c) A rope.
(d) A gun.
10. Who are the two officers that question Alex at his home regarding Jamey?
(a) Billy Sampson and Emily Watson.
(b) Johnny Tullman and Joan Jacobs.
(c) Calvin Whitehead and Richard Cash.
(d) Bruce Harrison and Matthew Kidd.
11. What does Jamey's case cause to happen to Dr. Flowers's research program?
(a) Increase in funding.
(b) Increase in patients.
(c) Loss of patients.
(d) Loss of funding.
12. After having dinner with Robin, what does Alex find when he arrives home?
(a) A letter from Horace Souza.
(b) A letter from Jamey.
(d) The police.
13. What does Mainwaring leave for Alex on the day of their meeting?
(a) A file.
(b) A newspaper clipping.
(c) A piece of evidence from the murder.
(d) A note.
14. When Milo is watching Ernie, what does he see Ernie do?
(a) Spy on Alex.
(b) Approach Alex's house.
(c) Follow Alex.
(d) Pull a gun on Alex.
15. What does Alex realize he is unable to do for Jamey during Jamey's upcoming trial?
(a) Express that Jamey is not a murderer.
(b) Accurately explain Jamey's Schizophrenic disorder.
(c) Help Jamey get out of jail.
(d) Correctly determine Jamey's mental state.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dr. Flower's organize a meeting with for Alex?
2. Who is mentally ill in Jamey's family?
3. Who is Patrick Montez?
4. While talking with Alex, who does Dr. Flowers receive an alarming phone call from?
5. Who sends Alex to the Chancellor estate to visit a crime scene that is being investigated?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)