|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the murder of Digby Chancellor and a male prostitute occur?
(a) Digby Chancellor's house.
(b) A hotel room.
(c) A bar.
(d) Jamey's house.
2. What does Heather say Jamey stole from her?
(a) An orange dress.
(c) A knife.
(d) A lavendar dress.
3. What is the name of the murder case that Jamey is involved in?
(a) Lavendar Revenge case.
(b) Lavender Slasher case.
(c) Rose Slasher case.
(d) Roses are Red case.
4. What happens to Jamey's restraints before he is said to escape from the hospital?
(a) They become rusty.
(b) They are removed.
(c) They are loosened.
(d) They break.
5. What happens twenty minutes into the first meeting between Alex and Jamey in jail?
(a) Jamey tries to escape.
(b) Jamey screams.
(c) Jamey opens his eyes.
(d) Jamey attacks Alex.
6. What does Alex want to visit in Chapter 11?
(a) Dwight's office.
(b) Souza's office.
(c) The crime scene of Jamey's arrest.
(d) Jamey's house.
7. Why does Heather not tell Dwight that Jamey is a homosexual?
(a) He can't handle it.
(b) She's scared of Dwight.
(c) She forgot.
(d) Dwight won't believe her.
8. While talking with Alex, who does Dr. Flowers receive an alarming phone call from?
9. During the interview with Jamey, how does Alex describe him?
(a) A helpless boy.
(b) A walking time bomb.
(c) A genius.
(d) A zombie.
10. When Alex is removed from Jamey's trial, how does he feel?
11. What is Jamey said to have been seen doing when in Dr. Flowers's program?
(a) Picking his nose.
(b) Talking to himself.
(c) Taking drugs.
(d) Ripping his clothing.
12. What does Alex ask Dr. Flowers about Gary?
(a) When she saw him last.
(b) His current intelligence.
(c) His current mental state.
(d) Where he is.
13. What words describe Jamey's appearance during his first meeting with Alex in jail?
(a) Fat and incoherent.
(b) Skinny and downtrodden.
(c) Young and sad.
(d) Smelly and loud.
14. Why does Mainwaring end the meeting between Alex and himself?
(a) He believes he is being thought of as a murder suspect.
(b) He doesn't think Alex is helpful.
(c) He feels he's being interrogated.
(d) He has another meeting to attend.
15. Who was given custody of Jamey when his father died?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Alex is at home, what does he hear outside of his house?
2. Who does Alex agree to work for in Chapter 7?
3. What does Jennifer say schizophrenics do not perform?
4. Who is Mal in the story?
5. How old is Jamey in the story?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)