|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Alex go in Chapter 10 in order to learn more about Jamey's mental state?
(a) Dr. Flower's office.
(b) Jamey's uncle's house.
(c) Biomedical library.
(d) The jail.
2. Where does the murder of Digby Chancellor and a male prostitute occur?
(a) A hotel room.
(b) Jamey's house.
(c) A bar.
(d) Digby Chancellor's house.
3. What is the jail that Jamey is held in lacking?
(c) Proper care.
4. With whom does Souza set up a meeting in Chapter 15?
(d) Heather Cadmus.
5. Who does Dwight say is Jamey's main care giver?
6. Who does Alex agree to work for in Chapter 7?
7. Who are the officers that question Alex at his home surprised to meet during their visit?
(b) Horace Souza.
8. What is Horace Souza's profession?
(b) Medical doctor.
9. Why does Alex make an appointment with Dr. Sarita Flowers?
(a) To discuss Jamey's case.
(b) To learn more about her knowledge on schizophrenia.
(c) To discuss her newest research project.
(d) To learn more about her work.
10. How is Jamey said to have first viewed Heather?
(a) As a wonderful mother.
(b) As upsetting.
(c) As an evil stepmother.
(d) As being suspicious.
11. What is Milo's profession?
(a) Security Guard.
(d) Volunteer nurse.
12. After having dinner with Robin, what does Alex find when he arrives home?
(a) The police.
(b) A letter from Horace Souza.
(c) A letter from Jamey.
13. What does Alex want to visit in Chapter 11?
(a) Dwight's office.
(b) Souza's office.
(c) The crime scene of Jamey's arrest.
(d) Jamey's house.
14. Which word best describes Alex and Jennifer's feelings about Jamey's case, following their conversation?
15. Where does Milo tell Alex to meet him after arresting Ernie?
(a) The Eagle Bar.
(b) Gold Crossings Bar.
(c) Golden Eagle Bar.
(d) Golden Sun Bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jamey said to have been seen doing when in Dr. Flowers's program?
2. Who does Alex call at the beginning of Chapter 5 in order to find out more about Jamey?
3. Who does Milo say is considered as possible suspects in the murder case?
4. What unit is Jamey held in in jail?
5. Who is Mal in the story?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)