1. Where is Alex when he receives a phone call at the beginning of the story?
2. What time does the phone call from Jamey occur at the beginning of the story?
Middle of the night.
3. What is Jamey Cadmus's relationship with Alex?
4. Which word best describes Jamey's voice when he speaks with Alex?
5. What does Alex believe is happening to Jamey during their phone call?
He is hallucinating.
6. How old is Jamey in the story?
7. What does Alex believe may be wrong with Jamey?
8. What happens to Jamey's restraints before he is said to escape from the hospital?
They are loosened.
This section contains 3,723 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)