|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32, 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Souza ask Alex if he is willing to give at Jamey's trial?
(a) A dim cap.
(b) A dim sum.
(c) A dim jon.
(d) A dim soon.
2. What is the jail that Jamey is held in lacking?
(a) Proper care.
3. Who was in charge of the research study that Jamey is previously a part of?
(a) Dr. Jordan.
(b) Dr. Flowers.
(c) Dr. Clifford.
(d) Dr. Bud.
4. What does Souza say about the tape he is forced to watch by Milo, Alex and police?
(a) It's a trick.
(b) It won't hold up in court.
(c) It's not credible.
(d) He will destroy it.
5. What does Alex talk to Robin about when arriving home in Chapter 14?
(a) Milo's boss.
(b) His friendship with Milo.
(c) Jamey's mental state.
(d) Jamey's family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gary's neighbor inform Alex?
2. Who does Alex fear will betray him and the police?
3. Where is Jamey living at the end of Chapter 32?
4. With whom does Souza set up a meeting in Chapter 15?
5. How does Jamey say he is feeling when Alex visits him at the end of the story?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)