|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32, 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After returning home from his meeting with Milo, who does Alex call?
(b) Dr. Flowers.
2. What does Richard Cash do while walking around Souza's house?
(a) He touches all of Souza's posessions.
(b) He whistles.
(c) He glares at Souza.
(d) He swings his handcuffs in order to intimidate Souza.
3. Who does Souza say could have given Jamey drugs?
(a) The prostitute found at the murder scene.
4. Who appears in the room when Guy is accused of doing something to Jamey?
(c) Mrs. Vann.
5. Where does Alex search for Martha Surtees and Mrs. Vann?
(a) In the police crime bulletin.
(b) Local jails.
(c) Local hospitals and agencies.
(d) Their homes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alex inform Souza about Jamey after learning the who the real killers in the slasher case are?
2. Who does Souza tell Milo he represents?
3. Where do Alex and Jennifer go in order to research drugs that could be affecting Jamey?
4. Where is the object that Milo and Alex find been hidden?
5. Who is used as bait during a police stakeout?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)