|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32, 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of research study is Jamey previously a part of?
(a) One for adults with schizophrenic children.
(b) One for young, highly gifted children.
(c) One for adults with highly gifted children.
(d) One for young, schizophrenic children.
2. Who is Milo's new boss mean to?
(a) Female cops.
(c) The press.
(d) Gay cops.
3. What is Milo's profession?
(a) Security Guard.
(d) Volunteer nurse.
4. What does Alex find out through research about people with Schizophrenia?
(a) They are typically harmless.
(b) They are very dangerous.
(c) They become serial killers.
(d) It does not occur from genetics.
5. Who hires a separate doctor in order to look after Jamey in jail?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Jamey's mom described to Alex in Chapter 18?
2. What happens twenty minutes into the first meeting between Alex and Jamey in jail?
3. Who is taking care of Jamey at the end of the story?
4. Who does Souza tell Milo he represents?
5. Who does Alex and Milo believe is hurting Jamey?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)