|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32, 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the art gallery Gary often goes to?
(a) Jans and Jans.
(b) Voids Will Be Voids.
(c) The Priscilla Hunt Gallery.
(d) The Motivation Gallery.
2. What time does the phone call from Jamey occur at the beginning of the story?
(c) Early evening.
(d) Middle of the night.
3. Who does Alex and Milo believe is hurting Jamey?
(a) His doctor.
(c) His family.
(d) His friends.
4. How much is Mrs. Vann paid the night of Jamey's disappearance?
(a) 5 million dollars.
(b) 1 million dollars.
(c) 1 thousand dollars.
(d) 5 thousand dollars.
5. What is the nickname for Bitter Canyon?
(a) White Canyon.
(b) Stone Canyon.
(c) Silver Canyon.
(d) Glass Canyon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the two officers that question Alex at his home regarding Jamey?
2. What kind of tape is shown to Souza?
3. When talking with Alex, what does Dr. Flowers learn from the phone call she receives?
4. Who discovers Skinny's true identity?
5. What happens after Jamey speaks one word to Alex during their meeting in Chapter 11?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)