|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32, 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nickname for Bitter Canyon?
(a) Glass Canyon.
(b) White Canyon.
(c) Stone Canyon.
(d) Silver Canyon.
2. What does Alex ask Dr. Flowers about Gary?
(a) When she saw him last.
(b) Where he is.
(c) His current intelligence.
(d) His current mental state.
3. What object is located in one of the scenes from Gary's artwork?
(a) A television.
(b) A diary.
(c) A sheet of glass.
(d) A pyramid.
4. After having dinner with Robin, what does Alex find when he arrives home?
(a) The police.
(b) A letter from Jamey.
(d) A letter from Horace Souza.
5. Where does Alex search for Martha Surtees and Mrs. Vann?
(a) Local jails.
(b) Their homes.
(c) Local hospitals and agencies.
(d) In the police crime bulletin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Souza ask Alex if he is willing to give at Jamey's trial?
2. Who does Alex agree to work for in Chapter 7?
3. What is Guy questioned about by Milo, Alex and the police?
4. What is Milo's profession?
5. Who tells Alex that Peter probably did not commit suicide?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)