|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32, 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dr. Flower's organize a meeting with for Alex?
(a) People from Project 150.
(b) People from Project 160.
2. In Chapter 21, who does Alex learn has just been killed?
(d) Ernie Radovic.
3. Who is taking care of Jamey at the end of the story?
4. Where did Surtees study to be a nurse?
(a) A hospital.
(b) A nursing program.
5. When Jamey is talking to Alex at the end of the story, who does Jamey feel he is hated by?
(c) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Alex when he receives a phone call at the beginning of the story?
2. What does Jamey's case cause to happen to Dr. Flowers's research program?
3. What is the nickname for Bitter Canyon?
4. If an inmate in jail is not wealthy, what are they denied?
5. How many of the six kids from Project 160 are now off track in their lives?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)