|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32, 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Souza goes to use the phone in order to learn about Jamey's condition?
(a) The police arrive.
(b) Milo stops him.
(c) Alex tackles him.
(d) Richard Cash handcuffs him.
2. Why does Alex make an appointment with Dr. Sarita Flowers?
(a) To learn more about her work.
(b) To learn more about her knowledge on schizophrenia.
(c) To discuss her newest research project.
(d) To discuss Jamey's case.
3. What is the name of Gary's neighbor?
(a) Randee Bogdan.
(b) Ramona Moore.
(c) Liz Chandler.
(d) David Walker.
4. When Alex meets with Jamey at the end of the story, what does Alex say Jamey will learn how to do as time passes?
5. What does Alex find out through research about people with Schizophrenia?
(a) They become serial killers.
(b) It does not occur from genetics.
(c) They are very dangerous.
(d) They are typically harmless.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says they did not know that Dwight's signature was a forgery?
2. Who is Milo's new boss mean to?
3. Who sends Alex to the Chancellor estate to visit a crime scene that is being investigated?
4. Who is taking care of Jamey at the end of the story?
5. What is the name of the biker gang that causes so many murders in the story?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)