|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32, 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jennifer question about Jamey?
(a) The validity of his diagnosis.
(b) His reasons for murdering Digby.
(c) Why Jamey is incarcerated.
(d) Why Jamey was with a prostitute.
2. What does Alex ask Dr. Flowers about Gary?
(a) When she saw him last.
(b) His current intelligence.
(c) His current mental state.
(d) Where he is.
3. What object is found by Milo and Alex at the beginning of Chapter 26?
(a) Gary's diary.
(b) Peter's diary.
(c) Black Jack Cadmus's diary.
(d) Jamey's diary.
4. What is Alex unimpressed with regarding Jamey?
(a) His progress.
(b) His speaking ability.
(c) His regression.
(d) His treatment.
5. What is the profession of the person Alex meets at Robin's studio?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Alex meets with Jamey in jail in Chapter 11, what word does Jamey say?
2. Why does Alex make an appointment with Dr. Sarita Flowers?
3. What is Guy questioned about by Milo, Alex and the police?
4. Who does Souza say is to blame for Jamey's downfall?
5. When Alex is removed from Jamey's trial, how does he feel?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)