|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32, 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Souza say is to blame for Jamey's downfall?
(c) Jamey's family.
(d) Digby Chancellor.
2. How does Jamey hurt himself while in jail?
(a) Continues to kick the wall.
(b) Hangs himself.
(c) Bangs his head against the wall.
(d) Cuts himself with a paper clip.
3. What does Mrs. Vann do that allows Alex to find her?
(a) Signs up with an agency.
(b) Is admitted to a local hospital.
(c) Gets arrested.
(d) Stays in her home.
4. What object is located in one of the scenes from Gary's artwork?
(a) A diary.
(b) A sheet of glass.
(c) A television.
(d) A pyramid.
5. What is the name of the art gallery Gary often goes to?
(a) Voids Will Be Voids.
(b) The Motivation Gallery.
(c) The Priscilla Hunt Gallery.
(d) Jans and Jans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is a big help in Jamey's improvement at the end of the story?
2. What does Gary's neighbor inform Alex?
3. What is Skinny's real name?
4. Who owns the diner where Radovic is killed?
5. How is Jamey said to have first viewed Heather?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)