|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32, 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Alex meet Jennifer in Chapter 24?
(a) Jennifer confessed to hurting Jamey.
(b) They have a date at a restaurant.
(c) Jennifer has a theory about Jamey's condition.
(d) Alex enjoys her company.
2. What words describe Jamey's appearance during his first meeting with Alex in jail?
(a) Fat and incoherent.
(b) Smelly and loud.
(c) Skinny and downtrodden.
(d) Young and sad.
3. What type of research study is Jamey previously a part of?
(a) One for young, schizophrenic children.
(b) One for adults with schizophrenic children.
(c) One for young, highly gifted children.
(d) One for adults with highly gifted children.
4. Why does Alex make an appointment with Dr. Sarita Flowers?
(a) To learn more about her knowledge on schizophrenia.
(b) To learn more about her work.
(c) To discuss her newest research project.
(d) To discuss Jamey's case.
5. Who's permission does Alex ask of in order to visit a specific location in Chapter 11?
(a) Dr. Mainwaring.
(c) Jamey's nurse.
(d) Dr. Flower's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the meeting between Alex and Mainwaring take place?
2. During the interview with Jamey, how does Alex describe him?
3. What does Alex want to visit in Chapter 11?
4. What is the name of the company that owns Bitter Canyon?
5. What is Jamey holding when he is found at the murder scene of Digby Chancellor and a male prostitute?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)