|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26, 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Guy questioned about by Milo, Alex and the police?
(a) His relationship with Jamey.
(b) The family members of Jamey's who have Schizophrenia.
(c) His knowledge of Jamey's mental state.
(d) The effects of drugs on a person.
2. Where does Alex go in Chapter 10 in order to learn more about Jamey's mental state?
(a) The jail.
(b) Dr. Flower's office.
(c) Biomedical library.
(d) Jamey's uncle's house.
3. What is the name of Gary's neighbor?
(a) Ramona Moore.
(b) Liz Chandler.
(c) Randee Bogdan.
(d) David Walker.
4. What type of research study is Jamey previously a part of?
(a) One for adults with schizophrenic children.
(b) One for young, highly gifted children.
(c) One for young, schizophrenic children.
(d) One for adults with highly gifted children.
5. What is Jamey holding when he is found at the murder scene of Digby Chancellor and a male prostitute?
(a) A gun.
(b) A lavendar scarf.
(c) A pink sweater.
(d) A rope.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who continues to question Guy even when they are asked to leave Guy's house?
2. What does Heather say Jamey stole from her?
3. Who got all of Guy's money during his divorce?
4. Where is Alex when he receives a phone call at the beginning of the story?
5. What is Milo's profession?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)