|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26, 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word best describes Guy's reaction to the intrusion of his house by Milo, Alex and the police?
2. What does Gary's neighbor describe Gary as?
(a) A jerk.
(b) A wacko.
(c) A nihilist.
(d) An instigator.
3. What is Alex told probably happened when Peter last hung himself that led to his death?
(a) It was on purpose.
(b) Someone else hung him.
(c) It went wrong.
(d) Someone was supposed to save him, but did not.
4. Why does Heather not tell Dwight that Jamey is a homosexual?
(a) She forgot.
(b) She's scared of Dwight.
(c) Dwight won't believe her.
(d) He can't handle it.
5. What happens after Jamey speaks one word to Alex during their meeting in Chapter 11?
(a) Jamey returns to a lifeless state.
(b) Jamey closes his eyes.
(c) Alex speaks with Jamey about the night of the murder.
(d) Jamey tries to escape.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the two officers that question Alex at his home regarding Jamey?
2. What is the name of the murder case that Jamey is involved in?
3. Where are two bikers said to have been seen in Chapter 21?
4. When Alex is at home, what does he hear outside of his house?
5. Where does the murder of Digby Chancellor and a male prostitute occur?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)