|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26, 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Horace Souza's profession?
(c) Medical doctor.
2. What happens after Jamey speaks one word to Alex during their meeting in Chapter 11?
(a) Jamey tries to escape.
(b) Alex speaks with Jamey about the night of the murder.
(c) Jamey returns to a lifeless state.
(d) Jamey closes his eyes.
3. What words describe Jamey's appearance during his first meeting with Alex in jail?
(a) Smelly and loud.
(b) Young and sad.
(c) Skinny and downtrodden.
(d) Fat and incoherent.
4. Where does Alex go in Chapter 10 in order to learn more about Jamey's mental state?
(a) Jamey's uncle's house.
(b) Biomedical library.
(c) The jail.
(d) Dr. Flower's office.
5. What does Alex insist on learning about Jamey?
(a) His family history.
(b) His past experiences.
(c) His present state of mind.
(d) His medications.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the two officers that question Alex at his home regarding Jamey?
2. How long does Milo tell Alex that Radovic will be in jail?
3. What time does the phone call from Jamey occur at the beginning of the story?
4. Who was given custody of Jamey when his father died?
5. What unit is Jamey held in in jail?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)