|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26, 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Alex and Jennifer research Jamey's condition, what do they think he's been taking?
2. Why does Alex meet Milo at the beginning of Chapter 22?
(a) The hospitals treatment of Jamey.
(b) To discuss Souza's thoughts on Jamey.
(c) To discuss Radovic's murder and Jamey's case.
(d) The jails treatment of Jamey.
3. What object does Alex believe is important to solving the homicide?
(a) Gary's friendship with Jamey.
(b) Jack's diary.
(c) Jamey's diary.
(d) Jamey's mental state.
4. Where does Alex go to meet Milo in Chapter 22?
(a) Benal Caynon.
(b) Bitter Canyon.
(c) Balor Caynon.
(d) The Grand Canyon.
5. Who does Alex refuse to give information to about Bitter Canyon?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is mentally ill in Jamey's family?
2. Who does Alex run into after meeting Gary's neighbor?
3. What is the name of the company that owns Bitter Canyon?
4. Who does Alex and Milo believe is hurting Jamey?
5. Where do Alex and Jennifer go in order to research drugs that could be affecting Jamey?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)