|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26, 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Alex search for Martha Surtees and Mrs. Vann?
(a) Local jails.
(b) In the police crime bulletin.
(c) Local hospitals and agencies.
(d) Their homes.
2. Who does Souza say is to blame for Jamey's downfall?
(a) Digby Chancellor.
(d) Jamey's family.
3. Why does Mainwaring end the meeting between Alex and himself?
(a) He has another meeting to attend.
(b) He feels he's being interrogated.
(c) He doesn't think Alex is helpful.
(d) He believes he is being thought of as a murder suspect.
4. Where did Heather Cadmus used to work?
(a) Central America.
(c) South America.
(d) North America.
5. Who does Milo say is considered as possible suspects in the murder case?
(a) Two bikers.
(c) Dr. Flowers.
(d) Jamey's neighbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drug does Gary tell Alex he thinks Jamey is using?
2. When Milo is watching Ernie, what does he see Ernie do?
3. Where do Alex and Jennifer go in order to research drugs that could be affecting Jamey?
4. Who does Dr. Flower's organize a meeting with for Alex?
5. What does Alex find out through research about people with Schizophrenia?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)