|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22, 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jennifer question about Jamey?
(a) The validity of his diagnosis.
(b) His reasons for murdering Digby.
(c) Why Jamey was with a prostitute.
(d) Why Jamey is incarcerated.
2. Who is Patrick Montez?
(a) A nurse at the jail.
(b) A social worker at the jail.
(c) An inmate of Jamey's at the jail.
(d) A security guard at the jail.
3. Where does Alex go in Chapter 10 in order to learn more about Jamey's mental state?
(a) Dr. Flower's office.
(b) Biomedical library.
(c) The jail.
(d) Jamey's uncle's house.
4. What object is located in one of the scenes from Gary's artwork?
(a) A sheet of glass.
(b) A pyramid.
(c) A television.
(d) A diary.
5. What is the jail that Jamey is held in lacking?
(d) Proper care.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Billy get Alex a meeting with?
2. What does Jennifer say schizophrenics do not perform?
3. What does Alex find out through research about people with Schizophrenia?
4. Which word best describes Jamey's voice when he speaks with Alex?
5. When Alex is removed from Jamey's trial, how does he feel?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)