|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22, 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alex ask Dr. Flowers about Gary?
(a) Where he is.
(b) When she saw him last.
(c) His current intelligence.
(d) His current mental state.
2. How long does Milo tell Alex that Radovic will be in jail?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 24 hours.
(c) 7 days.
(d) 48 hours.
3. What object does Alex believe is important to solving the homicide?
(a) Gary's friendship with Jamey.
(b) Jack's diary.
(c) Jamey's mental state.
(d) Jamey's diary.
4. Who in Jamey's family is said to have committed suicide?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His uncle.
5. What is Jamey Cadmus's relationship with Alex?
(a) Former patient.
(d) Present student.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Milo is watching Ernie, what does he see Ernie do?
2. Who does Billy get Alex a meeting with?
3. Where is Alex when he receives a phone call at the beginning of the story?
4. When Alex is at home, what does he hear outside of his house?
5. Who does Milo tell Alex is involved in a deal gone wrong?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)