|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22, 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the jail that Jamey is held in lacking?
(c) Proper care.
2. When Mainwaring sees Alex at the hospital, what does he demand of him?
(a) His help.
(b) His knowledge of Jamey.
(c) His files.
(d) His identity.
3. What object does Alex believe is important to solving the homicide?
(a) Jack's diary.
(b) Jamey's mental state.
(c) Gary's friendship with Jamey.
(d) Jamey's diary.
4. What does Jennifer say schizophrenics do not perform?
(a) Mumbled speech.
(b) Serial murders.
(d) Lack of enthusiam.
5. How is Jamey said to have first viewed Heather?
(a) As being suspicious.
(b) As upsetting.
(c) As a wonderful mother.
(d) As an evil stepmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Peter said to have hung himself often?
2. Who does Alex run into after meeting Gary's neighbor?
3. What words describe Jamey's appearance during his first meeting with Alex in jail?
4. Where does Milo tell Alex to meet him after arresting Ernie?
5. After having dinner with Robin, what does Alex find when he arrives home?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)