|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22, 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alex find out through research about people with Schizophrenia?
(a) They become serial killers.
(b) They are very dangerous.
(c) It does not occur from genetics.
(d) They are typically harmless.
2. When Milo is watching Ernie, what does he see Ernie do?
(a) Spy on Alex.
(b) Pull a gun on Alex.
(c) Follow Alex.
(d) Approach Alex's house.
3. What drug does Gary tell Alex he thinks Jamey is using?
(d) Pain killers.
4. Why is Peter said to have hung himself often?
(a) For an adrenaline rush.
(b) Sexual pleasure.
(c) He hated his life.
(d) To scare people.
5. What is the name of the art gallery Gary often goes to?
(a) The Priscilla Hunt Gallery.
(b) Jans and Jans.
(c) The Motivation Gallery.
(d) Voids Will Be Voids.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after Jamey speaks one word to Alex during their meeting in Chapter 11?
2. Who in Jamey's family is said to have committed suicide?
3. Who does Souza say is to blame for Jamey's downfall?
4. Why does Alex make an appointment with Dr. Sarita Flowers?
5. What does Alex ask Dr. Flowers about Gary?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)