|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22, 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Alex go in Chapter 10 in order to learn more about Jamey's mental state?
(a) Jamey's uncle's house.
(b) Dr. Flower's office.
(c) The jail.
(d) Biomedical library.
2. If an inmate in jail is not wealthy, what are they denied?
3. How does Alex get Mrs. Vann's address?
(a) He gets Milo to use his police contacts.
(b) He asks the hospital staff.
(c) Surtees gives it to him.
(d) He pretends to be Mainwaring.
4. What happens to Jamey's restraints before he is said to escape from the hospital?
(a) They become rusty.
(b) They break.
(c) They are loosened.
(d) They are removed.
5. Where are two bikers said to have been seen in Chapter 21?
(a) Ernie Radovic's murder.
(b) Robin's murder.
(c) Souza's murder.
(d) Milo's murder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Horace Souza's profession?
2. What does Gary's neighbor describe Gary as?
3. When Alex is removed from Jamey's trial, how does he feel?
4. Which person is no longer a part of Dr. Flowers's program?
5. Where does the murder of Digby Chancellor and a male prostitute occur?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)