|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22, 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Horace Souza inform Alex about Jamey's mental state?
(a) There are many things they can do to help him.
(b) He recently became unstable.
(c) There is no cure for his state of mind.
(d) He's been unstable for some time.
2. How is Jamey said to have first viewed Heather?
(a) As a wonderful mother.
(b) As an evil stepmother.
(c) As being suspicious.
(d) As upsetting.
3. When talking with Alex, what does Dr. Flowers learn from the phone call she receives?
(a) Jamey tried to commit suicide.
(b) Another person was found murdered while Jamey was in prison.
(c) Jamey killed the security guard.
(d) Jamey escaped from prison.
4. Where is Alex when he receives a phone call at the beginning of the story?
5. What does Souza ask Alex if he is willing to give at Jamey's trial?
(a) A dim jon.
(b) A dim soon.
(c) A dim cap.
(d) A dim sum.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mal in the story?
2. Who does Milo tell Alex is involved in a deal gone wrong?
3. What drug does Gary tell Alex he thinks Jamey is using?
4. Who sends Alex to the Chancellor estate to visit a crime scene that is being investigated?
5. After returning home from his meeting with Milo, who does Alex call?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)