|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22, 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Alex tell first about the death that occurs in Chapter 21?
2. What is Jamey holding when he is found at the murder scene of Digby Chancellor and a male prostitute?
(a) A lavendar scarf.
(b) A gun.
(c) A pink sweater.
(d) A rope.
3. Who in Jamey's family is said to have committed suicide?
(a) His mother.
(b) His cousin.
(c) His father.
(d) His uncle.
4. Who does Milo tell Alex is involved in a deal gone wrong?
(a) Two bikers.
(d) The prostitute found dead at the Digby Chancellor's house.
5. What does Alex realize he is unable to do for Jamey during Jamey's upcoming trial?
(a) Correctly determine Jamey's mental state.
(b) Help Jamey get out of jail.
(c) Accurately explain Jamey's Schizophrenic disorder.
(d) Express that Jamey is not a murderer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after Jamey speaks one word to Alex during their meeting in Chapter 11?
2. What is the name of the murder case that Jamey is involved in?
3. What is Horace Souza's profession?
4. Who leaves their job at Canyon Oaks?
5. When Mainwaring sees Alex at the hospital, what does he demand of him?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)