|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22, 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alex find out through research about people with Schizophrenia?
(a) They become serial killers.
(b) It does not occur from genetics.
(c) They are very dangerous.
(d) They are typically harmless.
2. What does Gary's artwork depict when Alex sees it for the first time?
(a) Digby's suicide.
(b) Gary's suicide.
(c) Peter's suicide.
(d) Jamey's suicide.
3. What words describe Jamey's appearance during his first meeting with Alex in jail?
(a) Young and sad.
(b) Skinny and downtrodden.
(c) Smelly and loud.
(d) Fat and incoherent.
4. Who are the officers that question Alex at his home surprised to meet during their visit?
(c) Horace Souza.
5. Who does Alex agree to work for in Chapter 7?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are two bikers said to have been seen in Chapter 21?
2. If an inmate in jail is not wealthy, what are they denied?
3. When Mainwaring sees Alex at the hospital, what does he demand of him?
4. What does Jamey's case cause to happen to Dr. Flowers's research program?
5. When Milo is watching Ernie, what does he see Ernie do?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)