|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22, 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What words describe Jamey's appearance during his first meeting with Alex in jail?
(a) Young and sad.
(b) Skinny and downtrodden.
(c) Fat and incoherent.
(d) Smelly and loud.
2. What does Gary's artwork depict when Alex sees it for the first time?
(a) Digby's suicide.
(b) Gary's suicide.
(c) Peter's suicide.
(d) Jamey's suicide.
3. Who does Milo say is considered as possible suspects in the murder case?
(a) Two bikers.
(b) Dr. Flowers.
(c) Jamey's neighbor.
4. Why does Alex meet Milo at the beginning of Chapter 22?
(a) The hospitals treatment of Jamey.
(b) To discuss Radovic's murder and Jamey's case.
(c) To discuss Souza's thoughts on Jamey.
(d) The jails treatment of Jamey.
5. What type of research study is Jamey previously a part of?
(a) One for young, highly gifted children.
(b) One for adults with schizophrenic children.
(c) One for young, schizophrenic children.
(d) One for adults with highly gifted children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Peter said to have hung himself often?
2. Who is sent to pick up Alex by orders of Horace Souza?
3. Where does the meeting between Alex and Mainwaring take place?
4. What does Gary's neighbor describe Gary as?
5. What happens after Jamey speaks one word to Alex during their meeting in Chapter 11?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)