|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22, 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sends Alex to the Chancellor estate to visit a crime scene that is being investigated?
2. What is Jamey Cadmus's relationship with Alex?
(b) Present student.
(c) Former patient.
3. What is the nickname for Bitter Canyon?
(a) Glass Canyon.
(b) Silver Canyon.
(c) Stone Canyon.
(d) White Canyon.
4. What does Mrs. Vann do that allows Alex to find her?
(a) Stays in her home.
(b) Signs up with an agency.
(c) Is admitted to a local hospital.
(d) Gets arrested.
5. Who does Dr. Flower's organize a meeting with for Alex?
(a) People from Project 150.
(d) People from Project 160.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which word best describes Jamey's voice when he speaks with Alex?
2. What does Alex believe is happening to Jamey during their phone call?
3. Who does Alex meet at Robin's studio?
4. Why is Peter said to have hung himself often?
5. What object is located in one of the scenes from Gary's artwork?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)