|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22, 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dwight say prevented Jamey from having traditional schooling and normal social interaction?
(a) His intelligence.
(b) His violent personality.
(c) His oddness.
(d) His hate of others.
2. What is Horace Souza's profession?
(b) Medical doctor.
3. When Mainwaring sees Alex at the hospital, what does he demand of him?
(a) His identity.
(b) His files.
(c) His help.
(d) His knowledge of Jamey.
4. Who leaves their job at Canyon Oaks?
(b) Mrs. Vann.
(c) The security guard.
(d) Jamey's nurse.
5. If an inmate in jail is not wealthy, what are they denied?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Milo write Gary and his girlfriend's address on?
2. How many of the six kids from Project 160 are now off track in their lives?
3. What does Horace Souza inform Alex about Jamey's mental state?
4. Why is Peter said to have hung himself often?
5. Where does the meeting between Alex and Mainwaring take place?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)