|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22, 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sets up a meeting between Alex and Mainwaring?
2. What is the nickname for Bitter Canyon?
(a) Silver Canyon.
(b) Stone Canyon.
(c) Glass Canyon.
(d) White Canyon.
3. What is the name of the company that owns Bitter Canyon?
(a) Dean Construction.
(b) Cadmus Construction.
(c) Bitman Construction.
(d) Dwight Construction.
4. Why does Alex make an appointment with Dr. Sarita Flowers?
(a) To discuss her newest research project.
(b) To learn more about her work.
(c) To discuss Jamey's case.
(d) To learn more about her knowledge on schizophrenia.
5. What does Mainwaring leave for Alex on the day of their meeting?
(a) A piece of evidence from the murder.
(b) A file.
(c) A note.
(d) A newspaper clipping.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Alex meets with Jamey in jail in Chapter 11, what word does Jamey say?
2. What is Jamey said to have been seen doing when in Dr. Flowers's program?
3. What does Mrs. Vann do that allows Alex to find her?
4. Who owns the diner where Radovic is killed?
5. What does Gary's artwork depict when Alex sees it for the first time?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)