|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22, 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Milo write Gary and his girlfriend's address on?
(a) A notebook.
(b) A newspaper.
(c) A napkin.
(d) A diary.
2. Who does Milo tell Alex is involved in a deal gone wrong?
(c) Two bikers.
(d) The prostitute found dead at the Digby Chancellor's house.
3. Who does Alex agree to work for in Chapter 7?
4. Which person is no longer a part of Dr. Flowers's program?
5. Who does Dr. Flower's organize a meeting with for Alex?
(a) People from Project 150.
(b) People from Project 160.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alex realize he is unable to do for Jamey during Jamey's upcoming trial?
2. If an inmate in jail is not wealthy, what are they denied?
3. What does Alex believe is happening to Jamey during their phone call?
4. What is Jamey holding when he is found at the murder scene of Digby Chancellor and a male prostitute?
5. After returning home from his meeting with Milo, who does Alex call?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)