|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22, 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What object is located in one of the scenes from Gary's artwork?
(a) A pyramid.
(b) A sheet of glass.
(c) A diary.
(d) A television.
2. Who does Alex meet at Robin's studio?
(a) Orlando Soka.
(b) Bill Orleans.
(c) James Canon.
(d) Emily Kooly.
3. Who in Jamey's family is said to have committed suicide?
(a) His mother.
(b) His cousin.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His father.
4. Who tells Alex that Peter probably did not commit suicide?
(a) Mr. Oscar.
(b) Mr. Olden.
(c) Mr. Olds.
(d) Mr. Oberheim.
5. When Milo is watching Ernie, what does he see Ernie do?
(a) Follow Alex.
(b) Pull a gun on Alex.
(c) Spy on Alex.
(d) Approach Alex's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Patrick Montez?
2. Which word best describes Alex and Jennifer's feelings about Jamey's case, following their conversation?
3. In Chapter 21, who does Alex learn has just been killed?
4. What does Gary's neighbor inform Alex?
5. How old is Jamey in the story?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)