|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alex realize he is unable to do for Jamey during Jamey's upcoming trial?
(a) Accurately explain Jamey's Schizophrenic disorder.
(b) Help Jamey get out of jail.
(c) Correctly determine Jamey's mental state.
(d) Express that Jamey is not a murderer.
2. During the interview with Jamey, how does Alex describe him?
(a) A zombie.
(b) A genius.
(c) A walking time bomb.
(d) A helpless boy.
3. What does Milo find on Ernie Radovic when arresting him?
(a) A knife.
(b) A picture of Alex.
(c) A gun and knife.
(d) A picture of Jamey.
4. When Alex is at home, what does he hear outside of his house?
(b) A car horn.
5. Where did Jamey first meet Digby?
(a) In therapy.
(b) A party.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) At school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jamey Cadmus's relationship with Alex?
2. While talking with Alex, who does Dr. Flowers receive an alarming phone call from?
3. What type of research study is Jamey previously a part of?
4. What does Jamey's case cause to happen to Dr. Flowers's research program?
5. How is Jamey said to have first viewed Heather?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)