|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Souza say is to blame for Jamey's downfall?
(a) Digby Chancellor.
(b) Jamey's family.
2. When talking with Alex, what does Dr. Flowers learn from the phone call she receives?
(a) Jamey escaped from prison.
(b) Jamey killed the security guard.
(c) Another person was found murdered while Jamey was in prison.
(d) Jamey tried to commit suicide.
3. What does Alex want to visit in Chapter 11?
(a) Dwight's office.
(b) Souza's office.
(c) Jamey's house.
(d) The crime scene of Jamey's arrest.
4. Who does Souza say could have given Jamey drugs?
(a) The prostitute found at the murder scene.
5. What does Alex talk to Robin about when arriving home in Chapter 14?
(a) Milo's boss.
(b) Jamey's mental state.
(c) Jamey's family.
(d) His friendship with Milo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of research study is Jamey previously a part of?
2. Who is Patrick Montez?
3. What does Alex believe is happening to Jamey during their phone call?
4. Who does Alex agree to work for in Chapter 7?
5. Where did Jamey first meet Digby?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)