|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who in Jamey's family is said to have committed suicide?
(a) His mother.
(b) His uncle.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His father.
2. What does Mainwaring leave for Alex on the day of their meeting?
(a) A newspaper clipping.
(b) A piece of evidence from the murder.
(c) A file.
(d) A note.
3. Why does Alex make an appointment with Dr. Sarita Flowers?
(a) To discuss Jamey's case.
(b) To learn more about her knowledge on schizophrenia.
(c) To discuss her newest research project.
(d) To learn more about her work.
4. What is Jamey Cadmus's relationship with Alex?
(a) Former patient.
(d) Present student.
5. Which person is no longer a part of Dr. Flowers's program?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jamey said to have been seen doing when in Dr. Flowers's program?
2. Who is Milo's new boss mean to?
3. After having dinner with Robin, what does Alex find when he arrives home?
4. Who are the two officers that question Alex at his home regarding Jamey?
5. What does Heather say Jamey stole from her?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)