|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After having dinner with Robin, what does Alex find when he arrives home?
(a) A letter from Jamey.
(c) The police.
(d) A letter from Horace Souza.
2. What does Horace Souza inform Alex about Jamey's mental state?
(a) There is no cure for his state of mind.
(b) He recently became unstable.
(c) He's been unstable for some time.
(d) There are many things they can do to help him.
3. Who is Mal in the story?
(a) An ex-friend of Jamey.
(b) A divorce attorney.
(c) A social worker.
(d) A good friend of Alex.
4. If an inmate in jail is not wealthy, what are they denied?
5. What does Souza question Alex about Jamey?
(a) If Jamey killed Digby.
(b) If Jamey's on drugs.
(c) If Jamey get out of jail.
(d) If Alex think Jamey will die.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dwight say prevented Jamey from having traditional schooling and normal social interaction?
2. Who does Alex call at the beginning of Chapter 5 in order to find out more about Jamey?
3. Who leaves their job at Canyon Oaks?
4. What is Milo's profession?
5. Who's permission does Alex ask of in order to visit a specific location in Chapter 11?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)