|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jennifer say schizophrenics do not perform?
(b) Serial murders.
(c) Lack of enthusiam.
(d) Mumbled speech.
2. What does Alex want to visit in Chapter 11?
(a) Souza's office.
(b) Jamey's house.
(c) Dwight's office.
(d) The crime scene of Jamey's arrest.
3. What happens to Jamey's restraints before he is said to escape from the hospital?
(a) They are removed.
(b) They become rusty.
(c) They break.
(d) They are loosened.
4. Who does Souza say is to blame for Jamey's downfall?
(c) Jamey's family.
(d) Digby Chancellor.
5. What happens after Jamey speaks one word to Alex during their meeting in Chapter 11?
(a) Jamey tries to escape.
(b) Jamey closes his eyes.
(c) Jamey returns to a lifeless state.
(d) Alex speaks with Jamey about the night of the murder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Souza ask Alex if he is willing to give at Jamey's trial?
2. Who in Jamey's family is said to have committed suicide?
3. What time does the phone call from Jamey occur at the beginning of the story?
4. Who are the officers that question Alex at his home surprised to meet during their visit?
5. Who is sent to pick up Alex by orders of Horace Souza?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)