|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When talking with Alex, what does Dr. Flowers learn from the phone call she receives?
(a) Jamey killed the security guard.
(b) Another person was found murdered while Jamey was in prison.
(c) Jamey tried to commit suicide.
(d) Jamey escaped from prison.
2. Why does Mainwaring end the meeting between Alex and himself?
(a) He has another meeting to attend.
(b) He believes he is being thought of as a murder suspect.
(c) He feels he's being interrogated.
(d) He doesn't think Alex is helpful.
3. What does Alex insist on learning about Jamey?
(a) His family history.
(b) His medications.
(c) His present state of mind.
(d) His past experiences.
4. What is the jail that Jamey is held in lacking?
(a) Proper care.
5. What happened to Milo's old boss?
(a) He retired.
(b) He was tranferred to another department.
(c) He died.
(d) He moved.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does the phone call from Jamey occur at the beginning of the story?
2. What does Alex talk to Robin about when arriving home in Chapter 14?
3. What type of research study is Jamey previously a part of?
4. Who sets up a meeting between Alex and Mainwaring?
5. Who sends Alex to the Chancellor estate to visit a crime scene that is being investigated?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)