|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Alex agree to work for in Chapter 7?
2. What does Horace Souza inform Alex about Jamey's mental state?
(a) He's been unstable for some time.
(b) There is no cure for his state of mind.
(c) There are many things they can do to help him.
(d) He recently became unstable.
3. What is Alex unimpressed with regarding Jamey?
(a) His treatment.
(b) His progress.
(c) His speaking ability.
(d) His regression.
4. How does Jamey hurt himself while in jail?
(a) Hangs himself.
(b) Cuts himself with a paper clip.
(c) Bangs his head against the wall.
(d) Continues to kick the wall.
5. What is Jamey holding when he is found at the murder scene of Digby Chancellor and a male prostitute?
(a) A gun.
(b) A lavendar scarf.
(c) A pink sweater.
(d) A rope.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which person is no longer a part of Dr. Flowers's program?
2. Who is Milo's new boss mean to?
3. Why does Heather not tell Dwight that Jamey is a homosexual?
4. What happens twenty minutes into the first meeting between Alex and Jamey in jail?
5. Which word best describes Jamey's voice when he speaks with Alex?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)