|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Jamey in the story?
2. Who does Souza say could have given Jamey drugs?
(b) The prostitute found at the murder scene.
3. Who does Alex call at the beginning of Chapter 5 in order to find out more about Jamey?
(c) The hospital.
(d) Horace Souza.
4. What is Alex unimpressed with regarding Jamey?
(a) His treatment.
(b) His regression.
(c) His progress.
(d) His speaking ability.
5. Who are the officers that question Alex at his home surprised to meet during their visit?
(b) Horace Souza.
Short Answer Questions
1. When talking with Alex, what does Dr. Flowers learn from the phone call she receives?
2. Who does Milo say is considered as possible suspects in the murder case?
3. What happens to Jamey's restraints before he is said to escape from the hospital?
4. Who was given custody of Jamey when his father died?
5. Who sends Alex to the Chancellor estate to visit a crime scene that is being investigated?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)