|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alex believe is happening to Jamey during their phone call?
(a) He is playing a trick on him.
(b) He is on drugs.
(c) He is hallucinating.
(d) He is reliving past memories.
2. What does Alex realize he is unable to do for Jamey during Jamey's upcoming trial?
(a) Accurately explain Jamey's Schizophrenic disorder.
(b) Express that Jamey is not a murderer.
(c) Help Jamey get out of jail.
(d) Correctly determine Jamey's mental state.
3. Who does Dr. Flower's organize a meeting with for Alex?
(a) People from Project 150.
(d) People from Project 160.
4. Who does Milo say is considered as possible suspects in the murder case?
(a) Dr. Flowers.
(b) Two bikers.
(d) Jamey's neighbor.
5. What is the jail that Jamey is held in lacking?
(c) Proper care.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Horace Souza's profession?
2. What does Milo find on Ernie Radovic when arresting him?
3. Where is Alex when he receives a phone call at the beginning of the story?
4. Where does the murder of Digby Chancellor and a male prostitute occur?
5. Who is mentally ill in Jamey's family?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)