|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What unit is Jamey held in in jail?
(a) High Risk.
(b) High Care.
(c) High Security.
(d) High Power.
2. Why does Heather not tell Dwight that Jamey is a homosexual?
(a) She's scared of Dwight.
(b) He can't handle it.
(c) Dwight won't believe her.
(d) She forgot.
3. What happened to Milo's old boss?
(a) He retired.
(b) He moved.
(c) He was tranferred to another department.
(d) He died.
4. What does Alex talk to Robin about when arriving home in Chapter 14?
(a) Milo's boss.
(b) Jamey's mental state.
(c) His friendship with Milo.
(d) Jamey's family.
5. What is Jamey Cadmus's relationship with Alex?
(b) Present student.
(d) Former patient.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Horace Souza's profession?
2. Who sends Alex to the Chancellor estate to visit a crime scene that is being investigated?
3. What is the jail that Jamey is held in lacking?
4. Who does Dwight say is Jamey's main care giver?
5. Which word best describes Alex and Jennifer's feelings about Jamey's case, following their conversation?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)