|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After having dinner with Robin, what does Alex find when he arrives home?
(a) A letter from Jamey.
(b) The police.
(c) A letter from Horace Souza.
2. Why does Mainwaring end the meeting between Alex and himself?
(a) He believes he is being thought of as a murder suspect.
(b) He has another meeting to attend.
(c) He doesn't think Alex is helpful.
(d) He feels he's being interrogated.
3. Who is Mal in the story?
(a) A divorce attorney.
(b) A good friend of Alex.
(c) An ex-friend of Jamey.
(d) A social worker.
4. What is the jail that Jamey is held in lacking?
(c) Proper care.
5. Where does Alex go in Chapter 10 in order to learn more about Jamey's mental state?
(a) Jamey's uncle's house.
(b) The jail.
(c) Biomedical library.
(d) Dr. Flower's office.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the murder of Digby Chancellor and a male prostitute occur?
2. Who leads Alex around the crime scene at the Chancellor's estate that is being investigated?
3. With whom does Souza set up a meeting in Chapter 15?
4. Where does Milo tell Alex to meet him after arresting Ernie?
5. What happens to Jamey's restraints before he is said to escape from the hospital?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)