|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens after Jamey speaks one word to Alex during their meeting in Chapter 11?
(a) Jamey closes his eyes.
(b) Jamey tries to escape.
(c) Alex speaks with Jamey about the night of the murder.
(d) Jamey returns to a lifeless state.
2. What does Mainwaring leave for Alex on the day of their meeting?
(a) A piece of evidence from the murder.
(b) A file.
(c) A newspaper clipping.
(d) A note.
3. If an inmate in jail is not wealthy, what are they denied?
4. What does Horace Souza inform Alex about Jamey's mental state?
(a) He recently became unstable.
(b) There is no cure for his state of mind.
(c) There are many things they can do to help him.
(d) He's been unstable for some time.
5. What is the jail that Jamey is held in lacking?
(d) Proper care.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mainwaring sees Alex at the hospital, what does he demand of him?
2. Who leaves their job at Canyon Oaks?
3. What is Alex unimpressed with regarding Jamey?
4. What type of research study is Jamey previously a part of?
5. What does Alex talk to Robin about when arriving home in Chapter 14?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)