|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alex believe is happening to Jamey during their phone call?
(a) He is on drugs.
(b) He is hallucinating.
(c) He is reliving past memories.
(d) He is playing a trick on him.
2. Why does Heather not tell Dwight that Jamey is a homosexual?
(a) She forgot.
(b) She's scared of Dwight.
(c) Dwight won't believe her.
(d) He can't handle it.
3. What does Dwight say prevented Jamey from having traditional schooling and normal social interaction?
(a) His intelligence.
(b) His hate of others.
(c) His violent personality.
(d) His oddness.
4. After having dinner with Robin, what does Alex find when he arrives home?
(a) A letter from Horace Souza.
(b) The police.
(c) A letter from Jamey.
5. Who are the officers that question Alex at his home surprised to meet during their visit?
(d) Horace Souza.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Alex is at home, what does he hear outside of his house?
2. What does Horace Souza inform Alex about Jamey's mental state?
3. Who leaves their job at Canyon Oaks?
4. How old is Jamey in the story?
5. What happened to Milo's old boss?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)