|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the murder of Digby Chancellor and a male prostitute occur?
(a) A bar.
(b) Jamey's house.
(c) A hotel room.
(d) Digby Chancellor's house.
2. How is Jamey said to have first viewed Heather?
(a) As upsetting.
(b) As a wonderful mother.
(c) As an evil stepmother.
(d) As being suspicious.
3. Who are the two officers that question Alex at his home regarding Jamey?
(a) Billy Sampson and Emily Watson.
(b) Bruce Harrison and Matthew Kidd.
(c) Johnny Tullman and Joan Jacobs.
(d) Calvin Whitehead and Richard Cash.
4. Who leads Alex around the crime scene at the Chancellor's estate that is being investigated?
(a) Jonah Cash.
(b) Richard Cash.
(c) Johnny Cash.
(d) Lamar Cash.
5. What does Milo find on Ernie Radovic when arresting him?
(a) A picture of Alex.
(b) A knife.
(c) A picture of Jamey.
(d) A gun and knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Jamey's restraints before he is said to escape from the hospital?
2. Where is Alex when he receives a phone call at the beginning of the story?
3. Who does Milo say is considered as possible suspects in the murder case?
4. Who is Patrick Montez?
5. What is Horace Souza's profession?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)