|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sends Alex to the Chancellor estate to visit a crime scene that is being investigated?
2. Who in Jamey's family is said to have committed suicide?
(a) His father.
(b) His cousin.
(c) His mother.
(d) His uncle.
3. What does Alex insist on learning about Jamey?
(a) His family history.
(b) His past experiences.
(c) His present state of mind.
(d) His medications.
4. Who does Souza say could have given Jamey drugs?
(b) The prostitute found at the murder scene.
5. Who does Milo say is considered as possible suspects in the murder case?
(a) Dr. Flowers.
(b) Jamey's neighbor.
(d) Two bikers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sets up a meeting between Alex and Mainwaring?
2. Who leads Alex around the crime scene at the Chancellor's estate that is being investigated?
3. Who is sent to pick up Alex by orders of Horace Souza?
4. During the interview with Jamey, how does Alex describe him?
5. Who does Souza say is to blame for Jamey's downfall?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)