|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After having dinner with Robin, what does Alex find when he arrives home?
(a) The police.
(b) A letter from Horace Souza.
(c) A letter from Jamey.
2. What does Alex find out through research about people with Schizophrenia?
(a) They are very dangerous.
(b) They become serial killers.
(c) It does not occur from genetics.
(d) They are typically harmless.
3. What happens after Jamey speaks one word to Alex during their meeting in Chapter 11?
(a) Alex speaks with Jamey about the night of the murder.
(b) Jamey tries to escape.
(c) Jamey closes his eyes.
(d) Jamey returns to a lifeless state.
4. What does Alex realize he is unable to do for Jamey during Jamey's upcoming trial?
(a) Accurately explain Jamey's Schizophrenic disorder.
(b) Correctly determine Jamey's mental state.
(c) Express that Jamey is not a murderer.
(d) Help Jamey get out of jail.
5. When Mainwaring sees Alex at the hospital, what does he demand of him?
(a) His help.
(b) His files.
(c) His knowledge of Jamey.
(d) His identity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was in charge of the research study that Jamey is previously a part of?
2. What does Souza question Alex about Jamey?
3. Who does Alex agree to work for in Chapter 7?
4. Why does Alex make an appointment with Dr. Sarita Flowers?
5. What is the jail that Jamey is held in lacking?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)