|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alex believe may be wrong with Jamey?
(a) Season Effective Disorder.
(b) Bipolar Disorder.
2. What is the name of the murder case that Jamey is involved in?
(a) Rose Slasher case.
(b) Lavendar Revenge case.
(c) Lavender Slasher case.
(d) Roses are Red case.
3. When Alex meets with Jamey in jail in Chapter 11, what word does Jamey say?
4. Where did Jamey first meet Digby?
(a) A party.
(b) In therapy.
(c) At school.
(d) A restaurant.
5. How old is Jamey in the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mainwaring end the meeting between Alex and himself?
2. What happens after Jamey speaks one word to Alex during their meeting in Chapter 11?
3. Who are the officers that question Alex at his home surprised to meet during their visit?
4. Why does Alex make an appointment with Dr. Sarita Flowers?
5. Who was in charge of the research study that Jamey is previously a part of?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)