|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Alex make an appointment with Dr. Sarita Flowers?
(a) To discuss Jamey's case.
(b) To learn more about her knowledge on schizophrenia.
(c) To discuss her newest research project.
(d) To learn more about her work.
2. What does Dwight say prevented Jamey from having traditional schooling and normal social interaction?
(a) His oddness.
(b) His hate of others.
(c) His violent personality.
(d) His intelligence.
3. Who leads Alex around the crime scene at the Chancellor's estate that is being investigated?
(a) Jonah Cash.
(b) Richard Cash.
(c) Johnny Cash.
(d) Lamar Cash.
4. What does Alex want to visit in Chapter 11?
(a) Jamey's house.
(b) Dwight's office.
(c) Souza's office.
(d) The crime scene of Jamey's arrest.
5. Which word best describes Jamey's voice when he speaks with Alex?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Heather not tell Dwight that Jamey is a homosexual?
2. What is the name of the murder case that Jamey is involved in?
3. What time does the phone call from Jamey occur at the beginning of the story?
4. What does Mainwaring leave for Alex on the day of their meeting?
5. Who does Alex call at the beginning of Chapter 5 in order to find out more about Jamey?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)