|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Alex make an appointment with Dr. Sarita Flowers?
(a) To discuss her newest research project.
(b) To learn more about her knowledge on schizophrenia.
(c) To learn more about her work.
(d) To discuss Jamey's case.
2. Who sends Alex to the Chancellor estate to visit a crime scene that is being investigated?
3. Where did Jamey first meet Digby?
(a) A party.
(b) In therapy.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) At school.
4. What happens after Jamey speaks one word to Alex during their meeting in Chapter 11?
(a) Jamey tries to escape.
(b) Jamey returns to a lifeless state.
(c) Jamey closes his eyes.
(d) Alex speaks with Jamey about the night of the murder.
5. What does Alex believe is happening to Jamey during their phone call?
(a) He is playing a trick on him.
(b) He is hallucinating.
(c) He is on drugs.
(d) He is reliving past memories.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Alex when he receives a phone call at the beginning of the story?
2. What does Souza question Alex about Jamey?
3. Who is mentally ill in Jamey's family?
4. What is Milo's profession?
5. Who is Mal in the story?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)