|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Jamey in the story?
2. What does Jamey's case cause to happen to Dr. Flowers's research program?
(a) Increase in patients.
(b) Increase in funding.
(c) Loss of patients.
(d) Loss of funding.
3. What does Horace Souza inform Alex about Jamey's mental state?
(a) There is no cure for his state of mind.
(b) There are many things they can do to help him.
(c) He recently became unstable.
(d) He's been unstable for some time.
4. What does Milo find on Ernie Radovic when arresting him?
(a) A gun and knife.
(b) A knife.
(c) A picture of Alex.
(d) A picture of Jamey.
5. What happens twenty minutes into the first meeting between Alex and Jamey in jail?
(a) Jamey attacks Alex.
(b) Jamey opens his eyes.
(c) Jamey tries to escape.
(d) Jamey screams.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Souza set up a meeting in Chapter 15?
2. Who are the two officers that question Alex at his home regarding Jamey?
3. When Alex meets with Jamey in jail in Chapter 11, what word does Jamey say?
4. What does Alex talk to Robin about when arriving home in Chapter 14?
5. Who sets up a meeting between Alex and Mainwaring?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)