|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What words describe Jamey's appearance during his first meeting with Alex in jail?
(a) Young and sad.
(b) Skinny and downtrodden.
(c) Smelly and loud.
(d) Fat and incoherent.
2. What does Alex find out through research about people with Schizophrenia?
(a) They become serial killers.
(b) They are typically harmless.
(c) They are very dangerous.
(d) It does not occur from genetics.
3. What does Jamey's case cause to happen to Dr. Flowers's research program?
(a) Loss of patients.
(b) Increase in patients.
(c) Increase in funding.
(d) Loss of funding.
4. Who is mentally ill in Jamey's family?
5. Who in Jamey's family is said to have committed suicide?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Horace Souza's profession?
2. What happens to Jamey's restraints before he is said to escape from the hospital?
3. What does Alex believe may be wrong with Jamey?
4. Who does Alex agree to work for in Chapter 7?
5. Which word best describes Jamey's voice when he speaks with Alex?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)