|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Horace Souza's profession?
(a) Medical doctor.
2. What happens to Jamey's restraints before he is said to escape from the hospital?
(a) They are loosened.
(b) They become rusty.
(c) They break.
(d) They are removed.
3. What does Alex find out through research about people with Schizophrenia?
(a) It does not occur from genetics.
(b) They are very dangerous.
(c) They become serial killers.
(d) They are typically harmless.
4. When Alex meets with Jamey in jail in Chapter 11, what word does Jamey say?
5. What is the jail that Jamey is held in lacking?
(c) Proper care.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens twenty minutes into the first meeting between Alex and Jamey in jail?
2. After having dinner with Robin, what does Alex find when he arrives home?
3. Who is mentally ill in Jamey's family?
4. Who does Alex call at the beginning of Chapter 5 in order to find out more about Jamey?
5. Who does Dwight say is Jamey's main care giver?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)