|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Alex call at the beginning of Chapter 5 in order to find out more about Jamey?
(a) Horace Souza.
(b) The hospital.
2. Who in Jamey's family is said to have committed suicide?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His father.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His mother.
3. Who was given custody of Jamey when his father died?
4. Why does Alex make an appointment with Dr. Sarita Flowers?
(a) To learn more about her work.
(b) To discuss her newest research project.
(c) To discuss Jamey's case.
(d) To learn more about her knowledge on schizophrenia.
5. How old is Jamey in the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is sent to pick up Alex by orders of Horace Souza?
2. What type of research study is Jamey previously a part of?
3. What does Alex believe may be wrong with Jamey?
4. Who is Mal in the story?
5. Who was in charge of the research study that Jamey is previously a part of?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)