|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which word best describes Jamey's voice when he speaks with Alex?
2. After having dinner with Robin, what does Alex find when he arrives home?
(a) The police.
(b) A letter from Horace Souza.
(c) A letter from Jamey.
3. What happens to Jamey's restraints before he is said to escape from the hospital?
(a) They become rusty.
(b) They are loosened.
(c) They are removed.
(d) They break.
4. What is Jamey Cadmus's relationship with Alex?
(a) Present student.
(d) Former patient.
5. What does Souza question Alex about Jamey?
(a) If Jamey get out of jail.
(b) If Jamey's on drugs.
(c) If Alex think Jamey will die.
(d) If Jamey killed Digby.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mainwaring sees Alex at the hospital, what does he demand of him?
2. What does Alex find out through research about people with Schizophrenia?
3. Who was in charge of the research study that Jamey is previously a part of?
4. Who in Jamey's family is said to have committed suicide?
5. Who was given custody of Jamey when his father died?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)