|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was given custody of Jamey when his father died?
2. Who are the two officers that question Alex at his home regarding Jamey?
(a) Bruce Harrison and Matthew Kidd.
(b) Johnny Tullman and Joan Jacobs.
(c) Calvin Whitehead and Richard Cash.
(d) Billy Sampson and Emily Watson.
3. Where does Alex go in Chapter 10 in order to learn more about Jamey's mental state?
(a) Biomedical library.
(b) Dr. Flower's office.
(c) Jamey's uncle's house.
(d) The jail.
4. Where does the murder of Digby Chancellor and a male prostitute occur?
(a) A hotel room.
(b) Digby Chancellor's house.
(c) A bar.
(d) Jamey's house.
5. Who in Jamey's family is said to have committed suicide?
(a) His mother.
(b) His uncle.
(c) His father.
(d) His cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the interview with Jamey, how does Alex describe him?
2. What does Alex insist on learning about Jamey?
3. Who does Souza say is to blame for Jamey's downfall?
4. If an inmate in jail is not wealthy, what are they denied?
5. How old is Jamey in the story?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)