|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who's permission does Alex ask of in order to visit a specific location in Chapter 11?
(a) Dr. Flower's.
(c) Jamey's nurse.
(d) Dr. Mainwaring.
2. Who are the officers that question Alex at his home surprised to meet during their visit?
(b) Horace Souza.
3. Who was given custody of Jamey when his father died?
4. Who does Souza say is to blame for Jamey's downfall?
(c) Digby Chancellor.
(d) Jamey's family.
5. What does Jamey's case cause to happen to Dr. Flowers's research program?
(a) Increase in patients.
(b) Loss of patients.
(c) Increase in funding.
(d) Loss of funding.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dwight say is Jamey's main care giver?
2. What does Alex find out through research about people with Schizophrenia?
3. What is the name of the murder case that Jamey is involved in?
4. What happens to Jamey's restraints before he is said to escape from the hospital?
5. How old is Jamey in the story?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)