|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jamey holding when he is found at the murder scene of Digby Chancellor and a male prostitute?
(a) A rope.
(b) A gun.
(c) A lavendar scarf.
(d) A pink sweater.
2. Who is sent to pick up Alex by orders of Horace Souza?
(a) His chauffeur, Tilly.
(b) His chauffeur, Trey.
(c) His chauffeur, Tully.
(d) His chauffeur, Tim.
3. Who in Jamey's family is said to have committed suicide?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) His cousin.
4. What does Alex believe is happening to Jamey during their phone call?
(a) He is reliving past memories.
(b) He is hallucinating.
(c) He is playing a trick on him.
(d) He is on drugs.
5. Why does Alex make an appointment with Dr. Sarita Flowers?
(a) To learn more about her work.
(b) To discuss her newest research project.
(c) To discuss Jamey's case.
(d) To learn more about her knowledge on schizophrenia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Horace Souza's profession?
2. What happens after Jamey speaks one word to Alex during their meeting in Chapter 11?
3. If an inmate in jail is not wealthy, what are they denied?
4. Who's permission does Alex ask of in order to visit a specific location in Chapter 11?
5. Who are the two officers that question Alex at his home regarding Jamey?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)