|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which word best describes Jamey's voice when he speaks with Alex?
2. Who are the two officers that question Alex at his home regarding Jamey?
(a) Billy Sampson and Emily Watson.
(b) Johnny Tullman and Joan Jacobs.
(c) Calvin Whitehead and Richard Cash.
(d) Bruce Harrison and Matthew Kidd.
3. Who is Mal in the story?
(a) A divorce attorney.
(b) A social worker.
(c) An ex-friend of Jamey.
(d) A good friend of Alex.
4. Who is mentally ill in Jamey's family?
5. Who's permission does Alex ask of in order to visit a specific location in Chapter 11?
(a) Dr. Flower's.
(c) Jamey's nurse.
(d) Dr. Mainwaring.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after Jamey speaks one word to Alex during their meeting in Chapter 11?
2. Who was in charge of the research study that Jamey is previously a part of?
3. What is Jamey Cadmus's relationship with Alex?
4. If an inmate in jail is not wealthy, what are they denied?
5. What does Souza question Alex about Jamey?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)