|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alex find out through research about people with Schizophrenia?
(a) It does not occur from genetics.
(b) They are typically harmless.
(c) They are very dangerous.
(d) They become serial killers.
2. Who is mentally ill in Jamey's family?
3. What is Milo's profession?
(b) Volunteer nurse.
(d) Security Guard.
4. Where does the murder of Digby Chancellor and a male prostitute occur?
(a) A bar.
(b) Jamey's house.
(c) A hotel room.
(d) Digby Chancellor's house.
5. What does Souza question Alex about Jamey?
(a) If Alex think Jamey will die.
(b) If Jamey killed Digby.
(c) If Jamey get out of jail.
(d) If Jamey's on drugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Souza say is to blame for Jamey's downfall?
2. What is the name of the murder case that Jamey is involved in?
3. What does Horace Souza inform Alex about Jamey's mental state?
4. Where does Alex go in Chapter 10 in order to learn more about Jamey's mental state?
5. What words describe Jamey's appearance during his first meeting with Alex in jail?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)