|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Alex when he receives a phone call at the beginning of the story?
2. What type of research study is Jamey previously a part of?
(a) One for young, highly gifted children.
(b) One for adults with schizophrenic children.
(c) One for young, schizophrenic children.
(d) One for adults with highly gifted children.
3. What does Dwight say prevented Jamey from having traditional schooling and normal social interaction?
(a) His violent personality.
(b) His hate of others.
(c) His intelligence.
(d) His oddness.
4. What does Alex believe is happening to Jamey during their phone call?
(a) He is playing a trick on him.
(b) He is hallucinating.
(c) He is reliving past memories.
(d) He is on drugs.
5. When Mainwaring sees Alex at the hospital, what does he demand of him?
(a) His help.
(b) His files.
(c) His knowledge of Jamey.
(d) His identity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Souza say could have given Jamey drugs?
2. Who are the two officers that question Alex at his home regarding Jamey?
3. What is the name of the murder case that Jamey is involved in?
4. If an inmate in jail is not wealthy, what are they denied?
5. Who in Jamey's family is said to have committed suicide?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)