|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What words describe Jamey's appearance during his first meeting with Alex in jail?
(a) Young and sad.
(b) Fat and incoherent.
(c) Skinny and downtrodden.
(d) Smelly and loud.
2. Who is Mal in the story?
(a) A social worker.
(b) A divorce attorney.
(c) A good friend of Alex.
(d) An ex-friend of Jamey.
3. Who does Alex agree to work for in Chapter 7?
4. What unit is Jamey held in in jail?
(a) High Risk.
(b) High Power.
(c) High Care.
(d) High Security.
5. What does Jamey's case cause to happen to Dr. Flowers's research program?
(a) Increase in patients.
(b) Loss of funding.
(c) Loss of patients.
(d) Increase in funding.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after Jamey speaks one word to Alex during their meeting in Chapter 11?
2. What is Jamey Cadmus's relationship with Alex?
3. What does Alex believe may be wrong with Jamey?
4. Who is mentally ill in Jamey's family?
5. Who does Alex call at the beginning of Chapter 5 in order to find out more about Jamey?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)