|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Souza question Alex about Jamey?
(a) If Jamey killed Digby.
(b) If Alex think Jamey will die.
(c) If Jamey get out of jail.
(d) If Jamey's on drugs.
2. Who was in charge of the research study that Jamey is previously a part of?
(a) Dr. Clifford.
(b) Dr. Flowers.
(c) Dr. Bud.
(d) Dr. Jordan.
3. Who are the two officers that question Alex at his home regarding Jamey?
(a) Bruce Harrison and Matthew Kidd.
(b) Calvin Whitehead and Richard Cash.
(c) Billy Sampson and Emily Watson.
(d) Johnny Tullman and Joan Jacobs.
4. What happens after Jamey speaks one word to Alex during their meeting in Chapter 11?
(a) Jamey returns to a lifeless state.
(b) Jamey closes his eyes.
(c) Alex speaks with Jamey about the night of the murder.
(d) Jamey tries to escape.
5. What is Jamey holding when he is found at the murder scene of Digby Chancellor and a male prostitute?
(a) A gun.
(b) A rope.
(c) A pink sweater.
(d) A lavendar scarf.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alex believe may be wrong with Jamey?
2. Where does the murder of Digby Chancellor and a male prostitute occur?
3. Why does Alex make an appointment with Dr. Sarita Flowers?
4. How old is Jamey in the story?
5. When Mainwaring sees Alex at the hospital, what does he demand of him?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)