|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Alex make an appointment with Dr. Sarita Flowers?
(a) To discuss her newest research project.
(b) To learn more about her work.
(c) To learn more about her knowledge on schizophrenia.
(d) To discuss Jamey's case.
2. Who's permission does Alex ask of in order to visit a specific location in Chapter 11?
(a) Dr. Flower's.
(b) Jamey's nurse.
(d) Dr. Mainwaring.
3. Who is Patrick Montez?
(a) A nurse at the jail.
(b) A social worker at the jail.
(c) An inmate of Jamey's at the jail.
(d) A security guard at the jail.
4. When Mainwaring sees Alex at the hospital, what does he demand of him?
(a) His files.
(b) His identity.
(c) His knowledge of Jamey.
(d) His help.
5. What does Horace Souza inform Alex about Jamey's mental state?
(a) There is no cure for his state of mind.
(b) He's been unstable for some time.
(c) There are many things they can do to help him.
(d) He recently became unstable.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alex believe is happening to Jamey during their phone call?
2. Where does the murder of Digby Chancellor and a male prostitute occur?
3. After having dinner with Robin, what does Alex find when he arrives home?
4. Who is sent to pick up Alex by orders of Horace Souza?
5. Who does Dwight say is Jamey's main care giver?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)