|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Jamey in the story?
2. Who was given custody of Jamey when his father died?
3. What does Alex find out through research about people with Schizophrenia?
(a) They are very dangerous.
(b) It does not occur from genetics.
(c) They are typically harmless.
(d) They become serial killers.
4. What does Alex believe may be wrong with Jamey?
(a) Season Effective Disorder.
(d) Bipolar Disorder.
5. Who does Souza say is to blame for Jamey's downfall?
(b) Digby Chancellor.
(d) Jamey's family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What words describe Jamey's appearance during his first meeting with Alex in jail?
2. What does Souza question Alex about Jamey?
3. When Mainwaring sees Alex at the hospital, what does he demand of him?
4. What is the jail that Jamey is held in lacking?
5. Who in Jamey's family is said to have committed suicide?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)