|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Jamey's restraints before he is said to escape from the hospital?
(a) They are removed.
(b) They become rusty.
(c) They break.
(d) They are loosened.
2. Who in Jamey's family is said to have committed suicide?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) His cousin.
3. Who are the officers that question Alex at his home surprised to meet during their visit?
(b) Horace Souza.
4. What does Jamey's case cause to happen to Dr. Flowers's research program?
(a) Increase in funding.
(b) Increase in patients.
(c) Loss of funding.
(d) Loss of patients.
5. Where does Alex go in Chapter 10 in order to learn more about Jamey's mental state?
(a) The jail.
(b) Jamey's uncle's house.
(c) Dr. Flower's office.
(d) Biomedical library.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Alex call at the beginning of Chapter 5 in order to find out more about Jamey?
2. Why does Alex make an appointment with Dr. Sarita Flowers?
3. What is Jamey holding when he is found at the murder scene of Digby Chancellor and a male prostitute?
4. What words describe Jamey's appearance during his first meeting with Alex in jail?
5. What does Alex insist on learning about Jamey?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)