|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alex find out through research about people with Schizophrenia?
(a) They are very dangerous.
(b) It does not occur from genetics.
(c) They become serial killers.
(d) They are typically harmless.
2. Who was given custody of Jamey when his father died?
3. What happens after Jamey speaks one word to Alex during their meeting in Chapter 11?
(a) Jamey tries to escape.
(b) Jamey closes his eyes.
(c) Jamey returns to a lifeless state.
(d) Alex speaks with Jamey about the night of the murder.
4. Which word best describes Jamey's voice when he speaks with Alex?
5. Why does Alex make an appointment with Dr. Sarita Flowers?
(a) To discuss her newest research project.
(b) To learn more about her work.
(c) To learn more about her knowledge on schizophrenia.
(d) To discuss Jamey's case.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Alex agree to work for in Chapter 7?
2. Who is Mal in the story?
3. What does Jamey's case cause to happen to Dr. Flowers's research program?
4. Who are the two officers that question Alex at his home regarding Jamey?
5. What words describe Jamey's appearance during his first meeting with Alex in jail?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)