|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, 8, 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After having dinner with Robin, what does Alex find when he arrives home?
(a) A letter from Horace Souza.
(c) The police.
(d) A letter from Jamey.
2. What does Alex insist on learning about Jamey?
(a) His past experiences.
(b) His medications.
(c) His present state of mind.
(d) His family history.
3. Who is Patrick Montez?
(a) A nurse at the jail.
(b) A social worker at the jail.
(c) A security guard at the jail.
(d) An inmate of Jamey's at the jail.
4. What happens to Jamey's restraints before he is said to escape from the hospital?
(a) They are removed.
(b) They break.
(c) They become rusty.
(d) They are loosened.
5. When Mainwaring sees Alex at the hospital, what does he demand of him?
(a) His help.
(b) His knowledge of Jamey.
(c) His files.
(d) His identity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was given custody of Jamey when his father died?
2. Who does Alex call at the beginning of Chapter 5 in order to find out more about Jamey?
3. What is the name of the murder case that Jamey is involved in?
4. During the interview with Jamey, how does Alex describe him?
5. Where is Alex when he receives a phone call at the beginning of the story?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)