|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, 8, 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What words describe Jamey's appearance during his first meeting with Alex in jail?
(a) Smelly and loud.
(b) Skinny and downtrodden.
(c) Young and sad.
(d) Fat and incoherent.
2. What does Alex believe may be wrong with Jamey?
(a) Season Effective Disorder.
(d) Bipolar Disorder.
3. How old is Jamey in the story?
4. Who are the officers that question Alex at his home surprised to meet during their visit?
(c) Horace Souza.
5. Who is sent to pick up Alex by orders of Horace Souza?
(a) His chauffeur, Tilly.
(b) His chauffeur, Trey.
(c) His chauffeur, Tim.
(d) His chauffeur, Tully.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the murder of Digby Chancellor and a male prostitute occur?
2. What is Jamey holding when he is found at the murder scene of Digby Chancellor and a male prostitute?
3. What is the jail that Jamey is held in lacking?
4. Who does Alex agree to work for in Chapter 7?
5. What happens twenty minutes into the first meeting between Alex and Jamey in jail?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)