|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, 8, 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If an inmate in jail is not wealthy, what are they denied?
2. What does Alex believe is happening to Jamey during their phone call?
(a) He is on drugs.
(b) He is hallucinating.
(c) He is playing a trick on him.
(d) He is reliving past memories.
3. Who does Alex call at the beginning of Chapter 5 in order to find out more about Jamey?
(b) Horace Souza.
(d) The hospital.
4. What does Horace Souza inform Alex about Jamey's mental state?
(a) There is no cure for his state of mind.
(b) He recently became unstable.
(c) He's been unstable for some time.
(d) There are many things they can do to help him.
5. What is the name of the murder case that Jamey is involved in?
(a) Lavendar Revenge case.
(b) Roses are Red case.
(c) Lavender Slasher case.
(d) Rose Slasher case.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is mentally ill in Jamey's family?
2. Who in Jamey's family is said to have committed suicide?
3. What words describe Jamey's appearance during his first meeting with Alex in jail?
4. Who does Souza say is to blame for Jamey's downfall?
5. Where is Alex when he receives a phone call at the beginning of the story?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)