|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, 8, 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What words describe Jamey's appearance during his first meeting with Alex in jail?
(a) Young and sad.
(b) Fat and incoherent.
(c) Smelly and loud.
(d) Skinny and downtrodden.
2. During the interview with Jamey, how does Alex describe him?
(a) A zombie.
(b) A walking time bomb.
(c) A genius.
(d) A helpless boy.
3. Who does Alex agree to work for in Chapter 7?
4. What does Alex insist on learning about Jamey?
(a) His present state of mind.
(b) His past experiences.
(c) His medications.
(d) His family history.
5. Who are the two officers that question Alex at his home regarding Jamey?
(a) Calvin Whitehead and Richard Cash.
(b) Bruce Harrison and Matthew Kidd.
(c) Johnny Tullman and Joan Jacobs.
(d) Billy Sampson and Emily Watson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the murder case that Jamey is involved in?
2. Who is Mal in the story?
3. What happens to Jamey's restraints before he is said to escape from the hospital?
4. Who are the officers that question Alex at his home surprised to meet during their visit?
5. Who was given custody of Jamey when his father died?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)