|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, 8, 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Jamey in the story?
2. Who does Alex agree to work for in Chapter 7?
3. Which word best describes Jamey's voice when he speaks with Alex?
4. What type of research study is Jamey previously a part of?
(a) One for young, schizophrenic children.
(b) One for adults with schizophrenic children.
(c) One for adults with highly gifted children.
(d) One for young, highly gifted children.
5. What is the name of the murder case that Jamey is involved in?
(a) Lavendar Revenge case.
(b) Rose Slasher case.
(c) Roses are Red case.
(d) Lavender Slasher case.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was in charge of the research study that Jamey is previously a part of?
2. What does Alex believe is happening to Jamey during their phone call?
3. What is the jail that Jamey is held in lacking?
4. Who is mentally ill in Jamey's family?
5. What does Alex insist on learning about Jamey?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)