|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, 8, 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which word best describes Jamey's voice when he speaks with Alex?
2. Who are the two officers that question Alex at his home regarding Jamey?
(a) Bruce Harrison and Matthew Kidd.
(b) Billy Sampson and Emily Watson.
(c) Johnny Tullman and Joan Jacobs.
(d) Calvin Whitehead and Richard Cash.
3. What is Jamey holding when he is found at the murder scene of Digby Chancellor and a male prostitute?
(a) A gun.
(b) A rope.
(c) A lavendar scarf.
(d) A pink sweater.
4. Who is Mal in the story?
(a) A divorce attorney.
(b) A good friend of Alex.
(c) An ex-friend of Jamey.
(d) A social worker.
5. Who does Alex agree to work for in Chapter 7?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the murder case that Jamey is involved in?
2. What does Alex believe is happening to Jamey during their phone call?
3. Who was in charge of the research study that Jamey is previously a part of?
4. During the interview with Jamey, how does Alex describe him?
5. What is the jail that Jamey is held in lacking?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)