|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, 8, 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alex believe is happening to Jamey during their phone call?
(a) He is hallucinating.
(b) He is reliving past memories.
(c) He is playing a trick on him.
(d) He is on drugs.
2. Which word best describes Jamey's voice when he speaks with Alex?
3. Who was in charge of the research study that Jamey is previously a part of?
(a) Dr. Jordan.
(b) Dr. Bud.
(c) Dr. Clifford.
(d) Dr. Flowers.
4. What is the name of the murder case that Jamey is involved in?
(a) Lavendar Revenge case.
(b) Roses are Red case.
(c) Rose Slasher case.
(d) Lavender Slasher case.
5. What words describe Jamey's appearance during his first meeting with Alex in jail?
(a) Fat and incoherent.
(b) Smelly and loud.
(c) Skinny and downtrodden.
(d) Young and sad.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Jamey in the story?
2. What is Jamey Cadmus's relationship with Alex?
3. What does Alex believe may be wrong with Jamey?
4. Where does the murder of Digby Chancellor and a male prostitute occur?
5. What happens twenty minutes into the first meeting between Alex and Jamey in jail?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)