|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, 8, 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Souza say is to blame for Jamey's downfall?
(a) Jamey's family.
(d) Digby Chancellor.
2. Where is Alex when he receives a phone call at the beginning of the story?
3. What is the jail that Jamey is held in lacking?
(b) Proper care.
4. If an inmate in jail is not wealthy, what are they denied?
5. What does Alex believe may be wrong with Jamey?
(a) Bipolar Disorder.
(c) Season Effective Disorder.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Alex call at the beginning of Chapter 5 in order to find out more about Jamey?
2. During the interview with Jamey, how does Alex describe him?
3. What is Jamey Cadmus's relationship with Alex?
4. Who is mentally ill in Jamey's family?
5. What does Alex believe is happening to Jamey during their phone call?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)