|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, 8, 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What words describe Jamey's appearance during his first meeting with Alex in jail?
(a) Fat and incoherent.
(b) Young and sad.
(c) Skinny and downtrodden.
(d) Smelly and loud.
2. What does Alex insist on learning about Jamey?
(a) His medications.
(b) His family history.
(c) His past experiences.
(d) His present state of mind.
3. Who is Patrick Montez?
(a) A nurse at the jail.
(b) A security guard at the jail.
(c) An inmate of Jamey's at the jail.
(d) A social worker at the jail.
4. What happens twenty minutes into the first meeting between Alex and Jamey in jail?
(a) Jamey screams.
(b) Jamey attacks Alex.
(c) Jamey opens his eyes.
(d) Jamey tries to escape.
5. Who does Souza say is to blame for Jamey's downfall?
(a) Jamey's family.
(b) Digby Chancellor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Alex call at the beginning of Chapter 5 in order to find out more about Jamey?
2. What is the name of the murder case that Jamey is involved in?
3. What does Alex believe is happening to Jamey during their phone call?
4. Who does Alex agree to work for in Chapter 7?
5. Who was given custody of Jamey when his father died?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)