|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, 8, 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Alex when he receives a phone call at the beginning of the story?
2. What does Alex believe is happening to Jamey during their phone call?
(a) He is playing a trick on him.
(b) He is on drugs.
(c) He is reliving past memories.
(d) He is hallucinating.
3. Who was given custody of Jamey when his father died?
4. During the interview with Jamey, how does Alex describe him?
(a) A helpless boy.
(b) A zombie.
(c) A walking time bomb.
(d) A genius.
5. What does Horace Souza inform Alex about Jamey's mental state?
(a) He's been unstable for some time.
(b) There is no cure for his state of mind.
(c) He recently became unstable.
(d) There are many things they can do to help him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which word best describes Jamey's voice when he speaks with Alex?
2. What happens to Jamey's restraints before he is said to escape from the hospital?
3. What does Alex insist on learning about Jamey?
4. Who is Patrick Montez?
5. Who are the two officers that question Alex at his home regarding Jamey?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)