|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, 8, 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does the phone call from Jamey occur at the beginning of the story?
(c) Middle of the night.
(d) Early evening.
2. Who are the officers that question Alex at his home surprised to meet during their visit?
(b) Horace Souza.
3. Who are the two officers that question Alex at his home regarding Jamey?
(a) Calvin Whitehead and Richard Cash.
(b) Bruce Harrison and Matthew Kidd.
(c) Johnny Tullman and Joan Jacobs.
(d) Billy Sampson and Emily Watson.
4. Who was in charge of the research study that Jamey is previously a part of?
(a) Dr. Clifford.
(b) Dr. Bud.
(c) Dr. Jordan.
(d) Dr. Flowers.
5. What does Horace Souza inform Alex about Jamey's mental state?
(a) There are many things they can do to help him.
(b) There is no cure for his state of mind.
(c) He recently became unstable.
(d) He's been unstable for some time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the murder case that Jamey is involved in?
2. What type of research study is Jamey previously a part of?
3. If an inmate in jail is not wealthy, what are they denied?
4. Where does the murder of Digby Chancellor and a male prostitute occur?
5. What is Milo's profession?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)