|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, 8, 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the jail that Jamey is held in lacking?
(a) Proper care.
2. Who was given custody of Jamey when his father died?
3. Who are the two officers that question Alex at his home regarding Jamey?
(a) Calvin Whitehead and Richard Cash.
(b) Johnny Tullman and Joan Jacobs.
(c) Bruce Harrison and Matthew Kidd.
(d) Billy Sampson and Emily Watson.
4. What is Milo's profession?
(b) Security Guard.
(d) Volunteer nurse.
5. What does Alex insist on learning about Jamey?
(a) His medications.
(b) His family history.
(c) His present state of mind.
(d) His past experiences.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Horace Souza's profession?
2. Where does the murder of Digby Chancellor and a male prostitute occur?
3. Which word best describes Jamey's voice when he speaks with Alex?
4. Who are the officers that question Alex at his home surprised to meet during their visit?
5. What time does the phone call from Jamey occur at the beginning of the story?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)