|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, 8, 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the interview with Jamey, how does Alex describe him?
(a) A genius.
(b) A zombie.
(c) A walking time bomb.
(d) A helpless boy.
2. What words describe Jamey's appearance during his first meeting with Alex in jail?
(a) Fat and incoherent.
(b) Skinny and downtrodden.
(c) Smelly and loud.
(d) Young and sad.
3. Who does Souza say is to blame for Jamey's downfall?
(b) Jamey's family.
(d) Digby Chancellor.
4. What does Alex believe may be wrong with Jamey?
(c) Bipolar Disorder.
(d) Season Effective Disorder.
5. Who was given custody of Jamey when his father died?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the murder of Digby Chancellor and a male prostitute occur?
2. What happens twenty minutes into the first meeting between Alex and Jamey in jail?
3. What is Jamey Cadmus's relationship with Alex?
4. Who is sent to pick up Alex by orders of Horace Souza?
5. If an inmate in jail is not wealthy, what are they denied?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)