|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32, 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is a big help in Jamey's improvement at the end of the story?
2. What is Antrim suspected of doing in the past?
(a) Killing mental patients.
(b) Framing others for murder.
(c) Robbing banks.
(d) Raping and murdering.
3. When Alex meets with Jamey at the end of the story, what does Alex say Jamey will learn how to do as time passes?
4. Who does Souza say could have given Jamey drugs?
(b) The prostitute found at the murder scene.
5. What happens when Souza goes to use the phone in order to learn about Jamey's condition?
(a) The police arrive.
(b) Alex tackles him.
(c) Milo stops him.
(d) Richard Cash handcuffs him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Alex meet Jennifer in Chapter 24?
2. Where did Surtees study to be a nurse?
3. When Milo is watching Ernie, what does he see Ernie do?
4. Who discovers Skinny's true identity?
5. When Jamey is talking to Alex at the end of the story, who does Jamey feel he is hated by?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)