|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26, 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Milo accuse Guy of doing to Jamey?
(a) Poisoning him.
(b) Choking him.
(c) Sending him to jail.
(d) Framing him for murder.
2. Why does Alex meet Jennifer in Chapter 24?
(a) They have a date at a restaurant.
(b) Jennifer confessed to hurting Jamey.
(c) Alex enjoys her company.
(d) Jennifer has a theory about Jamey's condition.
3. What is Guy questioned about by Milo, Alex and the police?
(a) The family members of Jamey's who have Schizophrenia.
(b) His knowledge of Jamey's mental state.
(c) The effects of drugs on a person.
(d) His relationship with Jamey.
4. Who was given custody of Jamey when his father died?
5. Where did Heather Cadmus used to work?
(b) Central America.
(c) North America.
(d) South America.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Alex search for Martha Surtees and Mrs. Vann?
2. Where do Alex and Jennifer go in order to research drugs that could be affecting Jamey?
3. Who does Souza say could have given Jamey drugs?
4. What is the nickname for Bitter Canyon?
5. Where does Alex go in Chapter 24 in order to meet Jennifer?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)