Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22, 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Milo write Gary and his girlfriend's address on?
(a) A notebook.
(b) A diary.
(c) A newspaper.
(d) A napkin.
2. Who tells Alex that Peter probably did not commit suicide?
(a) Mr. Oberheim.
(b) Mr. Oscar.
(c) Mr. Olds.
(d) Mr. Olden.
3. Who does Milo believe participated in the murders of Digby and Radovic?
(d) Jamey and Gary.
4. If an inmate in jail is not wealthy, what are they denied?
5. What is Alex told probably happened when Peter last hung himself that led to his death?
(a) It went wrong.
(b) It was on purpose.
(c) Someone else hung him.
(d) Someone was supposed to save him, but did not.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Souza ask Alex if he is willing to give at Jamey's trial?
2. Why is Peter said to have hung himself often?
3. Where does Alex go in Chapter 10 in order to learn more about Jamey's mental state?
4. Where does Alex search for Martha Surtees and Mrs. Vann?
5. How does Alex get Mrs. Vann's address?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)