|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens after Jamey speaks one word to Alex during their meeting in Chapter 11?
(a) Jamey returns to a lifeless state.
(b) Jamey closes his eyes.
(c) Alex speaks with Jamey about the night of the murder.
(d) Jamey tries to escape.
2. Why does Alex make an appointment with Dr. Sarita Flowers?
(a) To discuss her newest research project.
(b) To learn more about her work.
(c) To discuss Jamey's case.
(d) To learn more about her knowledge on schizophrenia.
3. What does Souza question Alex about Jamey?
(a) If Jamey killed Digby.
(b) If Alex think Jamey will die.
(c) If Jamey get out of jail.
(d) If Jamey's on drugs.
4. Who was in charge of the research study that Jamey is previously a part of?
(a) Dr. Jordan.
(b) Dr. Bud.
(c) Dr. Flowers.
(d) Dr. Clifford.
5. Where does Alex go in Chapter 10 in order to learn more about Jamey's mental state?
(a) Jamey's uncle's house.
(b) The jail.
(c) Dr. Flower's office.
(d) Biomedical library.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the interview with Jamey, how does Alex describe him?
2. What does Jamey's case cause to happen to Dr. Flowers's research program?
3. What is the name of the murder case that Jamey is involved in?
4. Who does Souza say is to blame for Jamey's downfall?
5. Who's permission does Alex ask of in order to visit a specific location in Chapter 11?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)