|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, 8, 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is mentally ill in Jamey's family?
2. If an inmate in jail is not wealthy, what are they denied?
3. What words describe Jamey's appearance during his first meeting with Alex in jail?
(a) Skinny and downtrodden.
(b) Smelly and loud.
(c) Young and sad.
(d) Fat and incoherent.
4. What happens to Jamey's restraints before he is said to escape from the hospital?
(a) They are loosened.
(b) They break.
(c) They are removed.
(d) They become rusty.
5. Who was given custody of Jamey when his father died?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Alex agree to work for in Chapter 7?
2. What unit is Jamey held in in jail?
3. What type of research study is Jamey previously a part of?
4. What does Alex insist on learning about Jamey?
5. Who does Souza say is to blame for Jamey's downfall?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)