|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28, 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mal in the story?
(a) An ex-friend of Jamey.
(b) A divorce attorney.
(c) A good friend of Alex.
(d) A social worker.
2. Why does Alex meet Milo at the beginning of Chapter 22?
(a) To discuss Radovic's murder and Jamey's case.
(b) To discuss Souza's thoughts on Jamey.
(c) The jails treatment of Jamey.
(d) The hospitals treatment of Jamey.
3. How many of the six kids from Project 160 are now off track in their lives?
4. When Milo is watching Ernie, what does he see Ernie do?
(a) Follow Alex.
(b) Pull a gun on Alex.
(c) Approach Alex's house.
(d) Spy on Alex.
5. What time does the phone call from Jamey occur at the beginning of the story?
(c) Middle of the night.
(d) Early evening.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Milo's profession?
2. Who does Alex refuse to give information to about Bitter Canyon?
3. Which word best describes Alex and Jennifer's feelings about Jamey's case, following their conversation?
4. Who does Dr. Flower's organize a meeting with for Alex?
5. What happens after Jamey speaks one word to Alex during their meeting in Chapter 11?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)