|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28, 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mainwaring end the meeting between Alex and himself?
(a) He has another meeting to attend.
(b) He believes he is being thought of as a murder suspect.
(c) He feels he's being interrogated.
(d) He doesn't think Alex is helpful.
2. Who says they did not know that Dwight's signature was a forgery?
3. What does Alex believe is happening to Jamey during their phone call?
(a) He is on drugs.
(b) He is reliving past memories.
(c) He is playing a trick on him.
(d) He is hallucinating.
4. What does Heather say Jamey stole from her?
(a) An orange dress.
(c) A knife.
(d) A lavendar dress.
5. In Chapter 24, what does Jennifer believe is happening to Jamey?
(a) He is in the middle of a schizophrenic moment.
(b) He is going crazy.
(c) He is quickly being killed.
(d) He is being controlled by hallucinagens.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sends Alex to the Chancellor estate to visit a crime scene that is being investigated?
2. Who appears in the room when Guy is accused of doing something to Jamey?
3. What does Mainwaring leave for Alex on the day of their meeting?
4. Which word best describes Alex and Jennifer's feelings about Jamey's case, following their conversation?
5. What is the nickname for Bitter Canyon?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)