|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28, 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word best describes Guy's reaction to the intrusion of his house by Milo, Alex and the police?
2. What is Guy questioned about by Milo, Alex and the police?
(a) His knowledge of Jamey's mental state.
(b) The effects of drugs on a person.
(c) His relationship with Jamey.
(d) The family members of Jamey's who have Schizophrenia.
3. Why does Alex meet Milo at the beginning of Chapter 22?
(a) The jails treatment of Jamey.
(b) To discuss Radovic's murder and Jamey's case.
(c) The hospitals treatment of Jamey.
(d) To discuss Souza's thoughts on Jamey.
4. Who discovers Skinny's true identity?
(c) Mrs. Vann.
5. What is the name of the biker gang that causes so many murders in the story?
(a) The Kidds.
(b) The Ghosts.
(c) The Ghouls.
(d) The Gustos.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leads Alex around the crime scene at the Chancellor's estate that is being investigated?
2. What does Gary's neighbor describe Gary as?
3. What is Milo's profession?
4. What does Alex realize he is unable to do for Jamey during Jamey's upcoming trial?
5. How is Jamey said to have first viewed Heather?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)