|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28, 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is mentally ill in Jamey's family?
2. Who was given custody of Jamey when his father died?
3. What type of research study is Jamey previously a part of?
(a) One for young, highly gifted children.
(b) One for adults with highly gifted children.
(c) One for young, schizophrenic children.
(d) One for adults with schizophrenic children.
4. What does Mrs. Vann do that allows Alex to find her?
(a) Gets arrested.
(b) Is admitted to a local hospital.
(c) Signs up with an agency.
(d) Stays in her home.
5. Where does Alex go in Chapter 10 in order to learn more about Jamey's mental state?
(a) Jamey's uncle's house.
(b) The jail.
(c) Biomedical library.
(d) Dr. Flower's office.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Horace Souza inform Alex about Jamey's mental state?
2. Who does Antrim claim to be a descendant of?
3. Who calls Heather concerning information on Jamey's case?
4. What does Alex insist on learning about Jamey?
5. What does Jennifer say schizophrenics do not perform?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)