|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28, 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word best describes Guy's reaction to the intrusion of his house by Milo, Alex and the police?
2. When talking with Alex, what does Dr. Flowers learn from the phone call she receives?
(a) Jamey escaped from prison.
(b) Another person was found murdered while Jamey was in prison.
(c) Jamey tried to commit suicide.
(d) Jamey killed the security guard.
3. Who sends Alex to the Chancellor estate to visit a crime scene that is being investigated?
4. Who does Milo tell Alex is involved in a deal gone wrong?
(a) The prostitute found dead at the Digby Chancellor's house.
(d) Two bikers.
5. Who does Souza say could have given Jamey drugs?
(b) The prostitute found at the murder scene.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jamey said to have been seen doing when in Dr. Flowers's program?
2. Who leaves their job at Canyon Oaks?
3. What does Milo accuse Guy of doing to Jamey?
4. Who do the bikers say they work for?
5. What is the name of the art gallery Gary often goes to?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)