|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28, 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is mentally ill in Jamey's family?
2. What happens twenty minutes into the first meeting between Alex and Jamey in jail?
(a) Jamey screams.
(b) Jamey tries to escape.
(c) Jamey opens his eyes.
(d) Jamey attacks Alex.
3. What object is located in one of the scenes from Gary's artwork?
(a) A television.
(b) A diary.
(c) A pyramid.
(d) A sheet of glass.
4. Why does Alex make an appointment with Dr. Sarita Flowers?
(a) To discuss Jamey's case.
(b) To learn more about her work.
(c) To discuss her newest research project.
(d) To learn more about her knowledge on schizophrenia.
5. Who are the officers that question Alex at his home surprised to meet during their visit?
(b) Horace Souza.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Milo's old boss?
2. What is Antrim suspected of doing in the past?
3. How does Alex get Mrs. Vann's address?
4. Who does Milo say is considered as possible suspects in the murder case?
5. What is the name of the murder case that Jamey is involved in?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)