|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28, 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alex want to visit in Chapter 11?
(a) Souza's office.
(b) Dwight's office.
(c) The crime scene of Jamey's arrest.
(d) Jamey's house.
2. What is Alex unimpressed with regarding Jamey?
(a) His regression.
(b) His progress.
(c) His speaking ability.
(d) His treatment.
3. What words describe Jamey's appearance during his first meeting with Alex in jail?
(a) Fat and incoherent.
(b) Smelly and loud.
(c) Skinny and downtrodden.
(d) Young and sad.
4. What type of research study is Jamey previously a part of?
(a) One for young, highly gifted children.
(b) One for young, schizophrenic children.
(c) One for adults with schizophrenic children.
(d) One for adults with highly gifted children.
5. Who does Mainwaring say he wants to sell information to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the company that owns Bitter Canyon?
2. What does Gary's artwork depict when Alex sees it for the first time?
3. Who in Jamey's family is said to have committed suicide?
4. Who sends Alex to the Chancellor estate to visit a crime scene that is being investigated?
5. Who calls Heather concerning information on Jamey's case?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)