|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28, 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Alex and Jennifer go in order to research drugs that could be affecting Jamey?
(a) Souza's office.
(b) The library.
(c) Dwight's office.
(d) The hospital.
2. Why does Alex make an appointment with Dr. Sarita Flowers?
(a) To discuss Jamey's case.
(b) To learn more about her work.
(c) To discuss her newest research project.
(d) To learn more about her knowledge on schizophrenia.
3. What does Alex ask Dr. Flowers about Gary?
(a) His current mental state.
(b) When she saw him last.
(c) Where he is.
(d) His current intelligence.
4. Why does Mainwaring end the meeting between Alex and himself?
(a) He believes he is being thought of as a murder suspect.
(b) He doesn't think Alex is helpful.
(c) He has another meeting to attend.
(d) He feels he's being interrogated.
5. What is the jail that Jamey is held in lacking?
(c) Proper care.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Souza set up a meeting in Chapter 15?
2. Who does Milo believe participated in the murders of Digby and Radovic?
3. Who sets up a meeting between Alex and Mainwaring?
4. What happens to Jamey's restraints before he is said to escape from the hospital?
5. What object does Alex believe is important to solving the homicide?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)