|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28, 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Alex go to meet Milo in Chapter 22?
(a) Bitter Canyon.
(b) Balor Caynon.
(c) The Grand Canyon.
(d) Benal Caynon.
2. How much is Mrs. Vann paid the night of Jamey's disappearance?
(a) 1 million dollars.
(b) 5 thousand dollars.
(c) 5 million dollars.
(d) 1 thousand dollars.
3. Why does Heather not tell Dwight that Jamey is a homosexual?
(a) Dwight won't believe her.
(b) She's scared of Dwight.
(c) She forgot.
(d) He can't handle it.
4. If an inmate in jail is not wealthy, what are they denied?
5. What is the name of the art gallery Gary often goes to?
(a) The Motivation Gallery.
(b) The Priscilla Hunt Gallery.
(c) Jans and Jans.
(d) Voids Will Be Voids.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Souza ask Alex if he is willing to give at Jamey's trial?
2. How is Jamey said to have first viewed Heather?
3. What does Alex ask Dr. Flowers about Gary?
4. When Alex is at home, what does he hear outside of his house?
5. Which person is no longer a part of Dr. Flowers's program?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)