|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28, 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the interview with Jamey, how does Alex describe him?
(a) A walking time bomb.
(b) A helpless boy.
(c) A zombie.
(d) A genius.
2. Which word best describes Alex and Jennifer's feelings about Jamey's case, following their conversation?
3. What is the name of the murder case that Jamey is involved in?
(a) Roses are Red case.
(b) Lavendar Revenge case.
(c) Lavender Slasher case.
(d) Rose Slasher case.
4. Who does Antrim claim to be a descendant of?
(a) Billy the Kid.
(b) Jesse James.
(c) Jack Black Cadmus.
5. What happens twenty minutes into the first meeting between Alex and Jamey in jail?
(a) Jamey attacks Alex.
(b) Jamey tries to escape.
(c) Jamey opens his eyes.
(d) Jamey screams.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leads Alex around the crime scene at the Chancellor's estate that is being investigated?
2. After having dinner with Robin, what does Alex find when he arrives home?
3. What is Jamey Cadmus's relationship with Alex?
4. What is the name of Gary's neighbor?
5. Where does Alex go to meet Milo in Chapter 22?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)