|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is mentally ill in Jamey's family?
2. What is Jamey holding when he is found at the murder scene of Digby Chancellor and a male prostitute?
(a) A pink sweater.
(b) A gun.
(c) A lavendar scarf.
(d) A rope.
3. What is the jail that Jamey is held in lacking?
(a) Proper care.
4. What does Alex want to visit in Chapter 11?
(a) Dwight's office.
(b) Souza's office.
(c) The crime scene of Jamey's arrest.
(d) Jamey's house.
5. What happens after Jamey speaks one word to Alex during their meeting in Chapter 11?
(a) Jamey returns to a lifeless state.
(b) Jamey tries to escape.
(c) Alex speaks with Jamey about the night of the murder.
(d) Jamey closes his eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Milo tell Alex to meet him after arresting Ernie?
2. What type of research study is Jamey previously a part of?
3. Who are the two officers that question Alex at his home regarding Jamey?
4. What happens twenty minutes into the first meeting between Alex and Jamey in jail?
5. During the interview with Jamey, how does Alex describe him?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)