|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mal in the story?
(a) A good friend of Alex.
(b) A social worker.
(c) A divorce attorney.
(d) An ex-friend of Jamey.
2. Where is Alex when he receives a phone call at the beginning of the story?
3. How old is Jamey in the story?
4. When Alex is at home, what does he hear outside of his house?
(a) A car horn.
5. What does Souza question Alex about Jamey?
(a) If Alex think Jamey will die.
(b) If Jamey's on drugs.
(c) If Jamey killed Digby.
(d) If Jamey get out of jail.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Milo is watching Ernie, what does he see Ernie do?
2. What time does the phone call from Jamey occur at the beginning of the story?
3. What does Alex realize he is unable to do for Jamey during Jamey's upcoming trial?
4. What does Alex want to visit in Chapter 11?
5. Who is mentally ill in Jamey's family?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)