|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alex believe may be wrong with Jamey?
(a) Season Effective Disorder.
(c) Bipolar Disorder.
2. What is the name of the murder case that Jamey is involved in?
(a) Lavender Slasher case.
(b) Rose Slasher case.
(c) Roses are Red case.
(d) Lavendar Revenge case.
3. What happens after Jamey speaks one word to Alex during their meeting in Chapter 11?
(a) Jamey tries to escape.
(b) Jamey closes his eyes.
(c) Alex speaks with Jamey about the night of the murder.
(d) Jamey returns to a lifeless state.
4. Who are the officers that question Alex at his home surprised to meet during their visit?
(d) Horace Souza.
5. Who is sent to pick up Alex by orders of Horace Souza?
(a) His chauffeur, Tilly.
(b) His chauffeur, Trey.
(c) His chauffeur, Tully.
(d) His chauffeur, Tim.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Horace Souza's profession?
2. What does Alex realize he is unable to do for Jamey during Jamey's upcoming trial?
3. Who leads Alex around the crime scene at the Chancellor's estate that is being investigated?
4. Where does Alex go in Chapter 10 in order to learn more about Jamey's mental state?
5. Who does Dwight say is Jamey's main care giver?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)