|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dwight say prevented Jamey from having traditional schooling and normal social interaction?
(a) His violent personality.
(b) His intelligence.
(c) His oddness.
(d) His hate of others.
2. Where does the murder of Digby Chancellor and a male prostitute occur?
(a) Digby Chancellor's house.
(b) Jamey's house.
(c) A bar.
(d) A hotel room.
3. What does Souza question Alex about Jamey?
(a) If Jamey get out of jail.
(b) If Alex think Jamey will die.
(c) If Jamey killed Digby.
(d) If Jamey's on drugs.
4. What words describe Jamey's appearance during his first meeting with Alex in jail?
(a) Fat and incoherent.
(b) Smelly and loud.
(c) Young and sad.
(d) Skinny and downtrodden.
5. When Milo is watching Ernie, what does he see Ernie do?
(a) Spy on Alex.
(b) Pull a gun on Alex.
(c) Approach Alex's house.
(d) Follow Alex.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Souza say is to blame for Jamey's downfall?
2. Who is Milo's new boss mean to?
3. Why does Alex make an appointment with Dr. Sarita Flowers?
4. Who is sent to pick up Alex by orders of Horace Souza?
5. Who does Alex agree to work for in Chapter 7?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)