|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Ernie Radovic?
(a) Milo's work partner.
(b) Jamey's best friend.
(c) An ex-con.
(d) The Chancellor's body guard.
2. Who does Milo say is considered as possible suspects in the murder case?
(a) Two bikers.
(b) Dr. Flowers.
(d) Jamey's neighbor.
3. What type of research study is Jamey previously a part of?
(a) One for adults with highly gifted children.
(b) One for young, highly gifted children.
(c) One for young, schizophrenic children.
(d) One for adults with schizophrenic children.
4. Why does Alex make an appointment with Dr. Sarita Flowers?
(a) To discuss Jamey's case.
(b) To discuss her newest research project.
(c) To learn more about her work.
(d) To learn more about her knowledge on schizophrenia.
5. Where does Milo tell Alex to meet him after arresting Ernie?
(a) Golden Eagle Bar.
(b) The Eagle Bar.
(c) Golden Sun Bar.
(d) Gold Crossings Bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the interview with Jamey, how does Alex describe him?
2. What does Alex believe may be wrong with Jamey?
3. What happens twenty minutes into the first meeting between Alex and Jamey in jail?
4. What words describe Jamey's appearance during his first meeting with Alex in jail?
5. Who was in charge of the research study that Jamey is previously a part of?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)