|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mal in the story?
(a) An ex-friend of Jamey.
(b) A social worker.
(c) A good friend of Alex.
(d) A divorce attorney.
2. Why does Alex make an appointment with Dr. Sarita Flowers?
(a) To discuss Jamey's case.
(b) To learn more about her knowledge on schizophrenia.
(c) To discuss her newest research project.
(d) To learn more about her work.
3. What is the jail that Jamey is held in lacking?
(b) Proper care.
4. Who leads Alex around the crime scene at the Chancellor's estate that is being investigated?
(a) Richard Cash.
(b) Johnny Cash.
(c) Lamar Cash.
(d) Jonah Cash.
5. What does Alex believe may be wrong with Jamey?
(b) Season Effective Disorder.
(c) Bipolar Disorder.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Alex is at home, what does he hear outside of his house?
2. Who does Alex call at the beginning of Chapter 5 in order to find out more about Jamey?
3. What type of research study is Jamey previously a part of?
4. When Milo is watching Ernie, what does he see Ernie do?
5. Where does Milo tell Alex to meet him after arresting Ernie?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)