|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dwight say prevented Jamey from having traditional schooling and normal social interaction?
(a) His oddness.
(b) His violent personality.
(c) His intelligence.
(d) His hate of others.
2. Who leads Alex around the crime scene at the Chancellor's estate that is being investigated?
(a) Richard Cash.
(b) Lamar Cash.
(c) Jonah Cash.
(d) Johnny Cash.
3. Where does Alex go in Chapter 10 in order to learn more about Jamey's mental state?
(a) The jail.
(b) Dr. Flower's office.
(c) Biomedical library.
(d) Jamey's uncle's house.
4. When Alex is at home, what does he hear outside of his house?
(d) A car horn.
5. Who was in charge of the research study that Jamey is previously a part of?
(a) Dr. Flowers.
(b) Dr. Jordan.
(c) Dr. Clifford.
(d) Dr. Bud.
Short Answer Questions
1. What words describe Jamey's appearance during his first meeting with Alex in jail?
2. Who does Milo say is considered as possible suspects in the murder case?
3. Who is mentally ill in Jamey's family?
4. What does Alex believe is happening to Jamey during their phone call?
5. When Milo is watching Ernie, what does he see Ernie do?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)