|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which word best describes Jamey's voice when he speaks with Alex?
2. Who are the officers that question Alex at his home surprised to meet during their visit?
(b) Horace Souza.
3. What is the jail that Jamey is held in lacking?
(b) Proper care.
4. What type of research study is Jamey previously a part of?
(a) One for adults with schizophrenic children.
(b) One for adults with highly gifted children.
(c) One for young, schizophrenic children.
(d) One for young, highly gifted children.
5. Who does Dwight say is Jamey's main care giver?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Milo is watching Ernie, what does he see Ernie do?
2. Where does Alex go in Chapter 10 in order to learn more about Jamey's mental state?
3. What happens to Jamey's restraints before he is said to escape from the hospital?
4. What does Alex believe may be wrong with Jamey?
5. What happens twenty minutes into the first meeting between Alex and Jamey in jail?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)