|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which word best describes Jamey's voice when he speaks with Alex?
2. What does Alex believe is happening to Jamey during their phone call?
(a) He is reliving past memories.
(b) He is hallucinating.
(c) He is playing a trick on him.
(d) He is on drugs.
3. Who sends Alex to the Chancellor estate to visit a crime scene that is being investigated?
4. When Alex meets with Jamey in jail in Chapter 11, what word does Jamey say?
5. Who are the officers that question Alex at his home surprised to meet during their visit?
(c) Horace Souza.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dwight say prevented Jamey from having traditional schooling and normal social interaction?
2. Who in Jamey's family is said to have committed suicide?
3. What happened to Milo's old boss?
4. What happens after Jamey speaks one word to Alex during their meeting in Chapter 11?
5. Why does Alex make an appointment with Dr. Sarita Flowers?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)