|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Milo is watching Ernie, what does he see Ernie do?
(a) Approach Alex's house.
(b) Pull a gun on Alex.
(c) Spy on Alex.
(d) Follow Alex.
2. Why does Alex make an appointment with Dr. Sarita Flowers?
(a) To discuss her newest research project.
(b) To learn more about her knowledge on schizophrenia.
(c) To discuss Jamey's case.
(d) To learn more about her work.
3. Who is Patrick Montez?
(a) A social worker at the jail.
(b) A nurse at the jail.
(c) An inmate of Jamey's at the jail.
(d) A security guard at the jail.
4. Where does Milo tell Alex to meet him after arresting Ernie?
(a) Golden Eagle Bar.
(b) The Eagle Bar.
(c) Golden Sun Bar.
(d) Gold Crossings Bar.
5. What does Jamey's case cause to happen to Dr. Flowers's research program?
(a) Loss of funding.
(b) Increase in patients.
(c) Increase in funding.
(d) Loss of patients.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Milo's profession?
2. Who was in charge of the research study that Jamey is previously a part of?
3. Who does Dwight say is Jamey's main care giver?
4. Where does the murder of Digby Chancellor and a male prostitute occur?
5. What does Alex realize he is unable to do for Jamey during Jamey's upcoming trial?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)