|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who leads Alex around the crime scene at the Chancellor's estate that is being investigated?
(a) Lamar Cash.
(b) Jonah Cash.
(c) Richard Cash.
(d) Johnny Cash.
2. When Alex is at home, what does he hear outside of his house?
(b) A car horn.
3. If an inmate in jail is not wealthy, what are they denied?
4. What does Alex believe may be wrong with Jamey?
(a) Bipolar Disorder.
(b) Season Effective Disorder.
5. Who is Patrick Montez?
(a) A social worker at the jail.
(b) An inmate of Jamey's at the jail.
(c) A security guard at the jail.
(d) A nurse at the jail.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Souza say could have given Jamey drugs?
2. How old is Jamey in the story?
3. Which word best describes Jamey's voice when he speaks with Alex?
4. What happened to Milo's old boss?
5. Who are the officers that question Alex at his home surprised to meet during their visit?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)