|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the two officers that question Alex at his home regarding Jamey?
(a) Calvin Whitehead and Richard Cash.
(b) Bruce Harrison and Matthew Kidd.
(c) Billy Sampson and Emily Watson.
(d) Johnny Tullman and Joan Jacobs.
2. What happened to Milo's old boss?
(a) He retired.
(b) He was tranferred to another department.
(c) He moved.
(d) He died.
3. When Mainwaring sees Alex at the hospital, what does he demand of him?
(a) His help.
(b) His files.
(c) His identity.
(d) His knowledge of Jamey.
4. Who was given custody of Jamey when his father died?
5. What does Dwight say prevented Jamey from having traditional schooling and normal social interaction?
(a) His intelligence.
(b) His hate of others.
(c) His violent personality.
(d) His oddness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Horace Souza inform Alex about Jamey's mental state?
2. Who does Alex agree to work for in Chapter 7?
3. When Milo is watching Ernie, what does he see Ernie do?
4. Who does Alex call at the beginning of Chapter 5 in order to find out more about Jamey?
5. Who is Mal in the story?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)