|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Milo's old boss?
(a) He retired.
(b) He was tranferred to another department.
(c) He died.
(d) He moved.
2. Who was given custody of Jamey when his father died?
3. Who does Milo say is considered as possible suspects in the murder case?
(a) Dr. Flowers.
(b) Two bikers.
(c) Jamey's neighbor.
4. Who is Milo's new boss mean to?
(a) The press.
(b) Female cops.
(d) Gay cops.
5. What time does the phone call from Jamey occur at the beginning of the story?
(b) Early evening.
(c) Middle of the night.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alex believe is happening to Jamey during their phone call?
2. What unit is Jamey held in in jail?
3. Who leads Alex around the crime scene at the Chancellor's estate that is being investigated?
4. When Alex is at home, what does he hear outside of his house?
5. What happens to Jamey's restraints before he is said to escape from the hospital?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)