|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the two officers that question Alex at his home regarding Jamey?
(a) Calvin Whitehead and Richard Cash.
(b) Bruce Harrison and Matthew Kidd.
(c) Johnny Tullman and Joan Jacobs.
(d) Billy Sampson and Emily Watson.
2. What does Dwight say prevented Jamey from having traditional schooling and normal social interaction?
(a) His violent personality.
(b) His intelligence.
(c) His oddness.
(d) His hate of others.
3. What does Milo find on Ernie Radovic when arresting him?
(a) A picture of Alex.
(b) A picture of Jamey.
(c) A gun and knife.
(d) A knife.
4. Who is Ernie Radovic?
(a) The Chancellor's body guard.
(b) Jamey's best friend.
(c) Milo's work partner.
(d) An ex-con.
5. Who's permission does Alex ask of in order to visit a specific location in Chapter 11?
(a) Dr. Flower's.
(b) Jamey's nurse.
(d) Dr. Mainwaring.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Alex make an appointment with Dr. Sarita Flowers?
2. Where does Alex go in Chapter 10 in order to learn more about Jamey's mental state?
3. What is Jamey Cadmus's relationship with Alex?
4. What does Alex find out through research about people with Schizophrenia?
5. What does Souza question Alex about Jamey?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)