|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28, 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the real name of the Fat biker?
(a) Margaret Suckerman.
(b) John Taylor.
(c) Martha Surtees.
(d) Bailey Latson.
2. What object is found by Milo and Alex at the beginning of Chapter 26?
(a) Peter's diary.
(b) Black Jack Cadmus's diary.
(c) Jamey's diary.
(d) Gary's diary.
3. Who do the bikers say they work for?
4. What does Alex find out through research about people with Schizophrenia?
(a) They are typically harmless.
(b) They become serial killers.
(c) They are very dangerous.
(d) It does not occur from genetics.
5. What is Guy questioned about by Milo, Alex and the police?
(a) The family members of Jamey's who have Schizophrenia.
(b) His relationship with Jamey.
(c) His knowledge of Jamey's mental state.
(d) The effects of drugs on a person.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 21, who does Alex learn has just been killed?
2. Where is the object that Milo and Alex find been hidden?
3. What does Dwight say prevented Jamey from having traditional schooling and normal social interaction?
4. Who is the first person Alex calls when he and Jennifer gain information on Jamey's condition?
5. Who does Alex and Milo believe is hurting Jamey?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)