|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Alex meets with Jamey in jail in Chapter 11, what word does Jamey say?
2. After having dinner with Robin, what does Alex find when he arrives home?
(a) A letter from Jamey.
(b) A letter from Horace Souza.
(d) The police.
3. How is Jamey's mom described to Alex in Chapter 18?
(a) Sweet and innocent.
(b) A thrill seeker.
(c) Sweet but wild.
(d) Crazy and violent.
4. What does Dwight say prevented Jamey from having traditional schooling and normal social interaction?
(a) His intelligence.
(b) His violent personality.
(c) His oddness.
(d) His hate of others.
5. Who tells Alex that Peter probably did not commit suicide?
(a) Mr. Oscar.
(b) Mr. Olden.
(c) Mr. Oberheim.
(d) Mr. Olds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jennifer question about Jamey?
2. When Alex is at home, what does he hear outside of his house?
3. What does Alex ask Dr. Flowers about Gary?
4. Where are two bikers said to have been seen in Chapter 21?
5. When talking with Alex, what does Dr. Flowers learn from the phone call she receives?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)