|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who's permission does Alex ask of in order to visit a specific location in Chapter 11?
(a) Dr. Mainwaring.
(c) Dr. Flower's.
(d) Jamey's nurse.
2. In Chapter 21, who does Alex learn has just been killed?
(a) Ernie Radovic.
3. Who does Dwight say is Jamey's main care giver?
4. What does Mrs. Vann do that allows Alex to find her?
(a) Stays in her home.
(b) Gets arrested.
(c) Signs up with an agency.
(d) Is admitted to a local hospital.
5. What is Jamey said to have been seen doing when in Dr. Flowers's program?
(a) Taking drugs.
(b) Ripping his clothing.
(c) Talking to himself.
(d) Picking his nose.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Alex is removed from Jamey's trial, how does he feel?
2. What does Jennifer question about Jamey?
3. Who does Milo say is considered as possible suspects in the murder case?
4. Where does the murder of Digby Chancellor and a male prostitute occur?
5. While talking with Alex, who does Dr. Flowers receive an alarming phone call from?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)