|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When talking with Alex, what does Dr. Flowers learn from the phone call she receives?
(a) Another person was found murdered while Jamey was in prison.
(b) Jamey tried to commit suicide.
(c) Jamey killed the security guard.
(d) Jamey escaped from prison.
2. What happens after Jamey speaks one word to Alex during their meeting in Chapter 11?
(a) Alex speaks with Jamey about the night of the murder.
(b) Jamey closes his eyes.
(c) Jamey returns to a lifeless state.
(d) Jamey tries to escape.
3. What does Alex realize he is unable to do for Jamey during Jamey's upcoming trial?
(a) Express that Jamey is not a murderer.
(b) Correctly determine Jamey's mental state.
(c) Accurately explain Jamey's Schizophrenic disorder.
(d) Help Jamey get out of jail.
4. Who does Billy get Alex a meeting with?
(a) Mr. Oberheim.
(b) Mr. Oscar.
(c) Mr. Olden.
(d) Mr. Olds.
5. Who does Dwight say is Jamey's main care giver?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Alex go in Chapter 10 in order to learn more about Jamey's mental state?
2. What does Alex find out through research about people with Schizophrenia?
3. What does Jennifer question about Jamey?
4. Who tells Alex that Peter probably did not commit suicide?
5. Why does Alex make an appointment with Dr. Sarita Flowers?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)