|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mal in the story?
(a) A good friend of Alex.
(b) A divorce attorney.
(c) A social worker.
(d) An ex-friend of Jamey.
2. When Alex is at home, what does he hear outside of his house?
(c) A car horn.
3. What is Jamey said to have been seen doing when in Dr. Flowers's program?
(a) Ripping his clothing.
(b) Taking drugs.
(c) Talking to himself.
(d) Picking his nose.
4. Which word best describes Alex and Jennifer's feelings about Jamey's case, following their conversation?
5. Who is Ernie Radovic?
(a) An ex-con.
(b) The Chancellor's body guard.
(c) Milo's work partner.
(d) Jamey's best friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Milo tell Alex to meet him after arresting Ernie?
2. Who does Souza say could have given Jamey drugs?
3. When talking with Alex, what does Dr. Flowers learn from the phone call she receives?
4. Who is Milo's new boss mean to?
5. Who does Billy get Alex a meeting with?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)