|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are two bikers said to have been seen in Chapter 21?
(a) Robin's murder.
(b) Souza's murder.
(c) Ernie Radovic's murder.
(d) Milo's murder.
2. When Alex is removed from Jamey's trial, how does he feel?
3. Who leads Alex around the crime scene at the Chancellor's estate that is being investigated?
(a) Johnny Cash.
(b) Lamar Cash.
(c) Richard Cash.
(d) Jonah Cash.
4. Who does Dr. Flower's organize a meeting with for Alex?
(a) People from Project 160.
(d) People from Project 150.
5. Why is Peter said to have hung himself often?
(a) For an adrenaline rush.
(b) He hated his life.
(c) To scare people.
(d) Sexual pleasure.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the murder of Digby Chancellor and a male prostitute occur?
2. What is Horace Souza's profession?
3. When Alex meets with Jamey in jail in Chapter 11, what word does Jamey say?
4. How long does Milo tell Alex that Radovic will be in jail?
5. Who does Alex call at the beginning of Chapter 5 in order to find out more about Jamey?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)