|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Milo's new boss mean to?
(a) Female cops.
(b) Gay cops.
(c) The press.
2. Who sends Alex to the Chancellor estate to visit a crime scene that is being investigated?
3. What does Souza ask Alex if he is willing to give at Jamey's trial?
(a) A dim sum.
(b) A dim jon.
(c) A dim cap.
(d) A dim soon.
4. What does Horace Souza inform Alex about Jamey's mental state?
(a) There are many things they can do to help him.
(b) There is no cure for his state of mind.
(c) He's been unstable for some time.
(d) He recently became unstable.
5. How does Jamey hurt himself while in jail?
(a) Hangs himself.
(b) Continues to kick the wall.
(c) Cuts himself with a paper clip.
(d) Bangs his head against the wall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Souza question Alex about Jamey?
2. Who leads Alex around the crime scene at the Chancellor's estate that is being investigated?
3. What does Mrs. Vann do that allows Alex to find her?
4. Where are two bikers said to have been seen in Chapter 21?
5. How long does Milo tell Alex that Radovic will be in jail?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)