|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Milo's profession?
(a) Security Guard.
(c) Volunteer nurse.
2. Who are the two officers that question Alex at his home regarding Jamey?
(a) Bruce Harrison and Matthew Kidd.
(b) Billy Sampson and Emily Watson.
(c) Calvin Whitehead and Richard Cash.
(d) Johnny Tullman and Joan Jacobs.
3. What does Milo find on Ernie Radovic when arresting him?
(a) A knife.
(b) A gun and knife.
(c) A picture of Alex.
(d) A picture of Jamey.
4. What happened to Milo's old boss?
(a) He was tranferred to another department.
(b) He moved.
(c) He died.
(d) He retired.
5. When talking with Alex, what does Dr. Flowers learn from the phone call she receives?
(a) Jamey escaped from prison.
(b) Jamey killed the security guard.
(c) Jamey tried to commit suicide.
(d) Another person was found murdered while Jamey was in prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leads Alex around the crime scene at the Chancellor's estate that is being investigated?
2. While talking with Alex, who does Dr. Flowers receive an alarming phone call from?
3. In Chapter 21, who does Alex learn has just been killed?
4. What happens after Jamey speaks one word to Alex during their meeting in Chapter 11?
5. How does Jamey hurt himself while in jail?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)