|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Milo say is considered as possible suspects in the murder case?
(a) Jamey's neighbor.
(c) Dr. Flowers.
(d) Two bikers.
2. What is Alex told probably happened when Peter last hung himself that led to his death?
(a) Someone was supposed to save him, but did not.
(b) It went wrong.
(c) Someone else hung him.
(d) It was on purpose.
3. What does Alex ask Dr. Flowers about Gary?
(a) Where he is.
(b) His current mental state.
(c) His current intelligence.
(d) When she saw him last.
4. Where does the murder of Digby Chancellor and a male prostitute occur?
(a) A bar.
(b) A hotel room.
(c) Digby Chancellor's house.
(d) Jamey's house.
5. After having dinner with Robin, what does Alex find when he arrives home?
(b) A letter from Horace Souza.
(c) The police.
(d) A letter from Jamey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jennifer question about Jamey?
2. Which word best describes Alex and Jennifer's feelings about Jamey's case, following their conversation?
3. How does Alex get Mrs. Vann's address?
4. How is Jamey's mom described to Alex in Chapter 18?
5. Who does Dwight say is Jamey's main care giver?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)