|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jamey said to have been seen doing when in Dr. Flowers's program?
(a) Ripping his clothing.
(b) Taking drugs.
(c) Talking to himself.
(d) Picking his nose.
2. How is Jamey's mom described to Alex in Chapter 18?
(a) Sweet but wild.
(b) Crazy and violent.
(c) A thrill seeker.
(d) Sweet and innocent.
3. Why is Peter said to have hung himself often?
(a) He hated his life.
(b) Sexual pleasure.
(c) To scare people.
(d) For an adrenaline rush.
4. Who tells Alex that Peter probably did not commit suicide?
(a) Mr. Oscar.
(b) Mr. Olden.
(c) Mr. Olds.
(d) Mr. Oberheim.
5. Who sends Alex to the Chancellor estate to visit a crime scene that is being investigated?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Milo's new boss mean to?
2. What does Alex realize he is unable to do for Jamey during Jamey's upcoming trial?
3. Who is Ernie Radovic?
4. Who does Milo say is considered as possible suspects in the murder case?
5. How does Alex get Mrs. Vann's address?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)