|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is sent to pick up Alex by orders of Horace Souza?
(a) His chauffeur, Trey.
(b) His chauffeur, Tully.
(c) His chauffeur, Tilly.
(d) His chauffeur, Tim.
2. What does Alex realize he is unable to do for Jamey during Jamey's upcoming trial?
(a) Help Jamey get out of jail.
(b) Express that Jamey is not a murderer.
(c) Correctly determine Jamey's mental state.
(d) Accurately explain Jamey's Schizophrenic disorder.
3. Who does Souza say could have given Jamey drugs?
(a) The prostitute found at the murder scene.
4. Who does Dr. Flower's organize a meeting with for Alex?
(a) People from Project 160.
(c) People from Project 150.
5. What is Milo's profession?
(a) Security Guard.
(b) Volunteer nurse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leads Alex around the crime scene at the Chancellor's estate that is being investigated?
2. Who tells Alex that Peter probably did not commit suicide?
3. What does Jennifer say schizophrenics do not perform?
4. How is Jamey's mom described to Alex in Chapter 18?
5. What does Souza question Alex about Jamey?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)