|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Vann do that allows Alex to find her?
(a) Is admitted to a local hospital.
(b) Stays in her home.
(c) Signs up with an agency.
(d) Gets arrested.
2. What does Milo find on Ernie Radovic when arresting him?
(a) A picture of Alex.
(b) A gun and knife.
(c) A picture of Jamey.
(d) A knife.
3. Who does Souza say could have given Jamey drugs?
(a) The prostitute found at the murder scene.
4. When Alex meets with Jamey in jail in Chapter 11, what word does Jamey say?
5. What does Alex find out through research about people with Schizophrenia?
(a) They become serial killers.
(b) They are typically harmless.
(c) It does not occur from genetics.
(d) They are very dangerous.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Milo's old boss?
2. How does Jamey hurt himself while in jail?
3. Who does Milo say is considered as possible suspects in the murder case?
4. What does Dwight say prevented Jamey from having traditional schooling and normal social interaction?
5. Which person is no longer a part of Dr. Flowers's program?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)