|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alex find out through research about people with Schizophrenia?
(a) They are very dangerous.
(b) It does not occur from genetics.
(c) They become serial killers.
(d) They are typically harmless.
2. Who is Mal in the story?
(a) A divorce attorney.
(b) A social worker.
(c) An ex-friend of Jamey.
(d) A good friend of Alex.
3. What does Alex ask Dr. Flowers about Gary?
(a) His current intelligence.
(b) His current mental state.
(c) Where he is.
(d) When she saw him last.
4. While talking with Alex, who does Dr. Flowers receive an alarming phone call from?
5. What does Alex realize he is unable to do for Jamey during Jamey's upcoming trial?
(a) Express that Jamey is not a murderer.
(b) Accurately explain Jamey's Schizophrenic disorder.
(c) Correctly determine Jamey's mental state.
(d) Help Jamey get out of jail.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who's permission does Alex ask of in order to visit a specific location in Chapter 11?
2. Where does Alex search for Martha Surtees and Mrs. Vann?
3. Who is Milo's new boss mean to?
4. Where does Milo tell Alex to meet him after arresting Ernie?
5. Who does Dr. Flower's organize a meeting with for Alex?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)