|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alex want to visit in Chapter 11?
(a) Dwight's office.
(b) Souza's office.
(c) Jamey's house.
(d) The crime scene of Jamey's arrest.
2. Who does Souza say could have given Jamey drugs?
(d) The prostitute found at the murder scene.
3. Where are two bikers said to have been seen in Chapter 21?
(a) Milo's murder.
(b) Ernie Radovic's murder.
(c) Robin's murder.
(d) Souza's murder.
4. Who's permission does Alex ask of in order to visit a specific location in Chapter 11?
(a) Dr. Flower's.
(b) Dr. Mainwaring.
(c) Jamey's nurse.
5. How many of the six kids from Project 160 are now off track in their lives?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jennifer say schizophrenics do not perform?
2. Who are the two officers that question Alex at his home regarding Jamey?
3. Who is Ernie Radovic?
4. When Milo is watching Ernie, what does he see Ernie do?
5. What happens after Jamey speaks one word to Alex during their meeting in Chapter 11?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)