|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While talking with Alex, who does Dr. Flowers receive an alarming phone call from?
2. Where does Milo tell Alex to meet him after arresting Ernie?
(a) Golden Sun Bar.
(b) The Eagle Bar.
(c) Golden Eagle Bar.
(d) Gold Crossings Bar.
3. What does Jamey's case cause to happen to Dr. Flowers's research program?
(a) Loss of funding.
(b) Increase in patients.
(c) Increase in funding.
(d) Loss of patients.
4. What is Horace Souza's profession?
(a) Medical doctor.
5. Who does Billy get Alex a meeting with?
(a) Mr. Oscar.
(b) Mr. Olden.
(c) Mr. Olds.
(d) Mr. Oberheim.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alex realize he is unable to do for Jamey during Jamey's upcoming trial?
2. What is the name of the murder case that Jamey is involved in?
3. How many of the six kids from Project 160 are now off track in their lives?
4. Who is sent to pick up Alex by orders of Horace Souza?
5. Who leads Alex around the crime scene at the Chancellor's estate that is being investigated?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)