|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Milo tell Alex to meet him after arresting Ernie?
(a) Gold Crossings Bar.
(b) Golden Eagle Bar.
(c) Golden Sun Bar.
(d) The Eagle Bar.
2. Who does Alex call at the beginning of Chapter 5 in order to find out more about Jamey?
(a) Horace Souza.
(c) The hospital.
3. What does Alex realize he is unable to do for Jamey during Jamey's upcoming trial?
(a) Express that Jamey is not a murderer.
(b) Correctly determine Jamey's mental state.
(c) Accurately explain Jamey's Schizophrenic disorder.
(d) Help Jamey get out of jail.
4. How many of the six kids from Project 160 are now off track in their lives?
5. What does Souza ask Alex if he is willing to give at Jamey's trial?
(a) A dim cap.
(b) A dim soon.
(c) A dim jon.
(d) A dim sum.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the officers that question Alex at his home surprised to meet during their visit?
2. What is Jamey holding when he is found at the murder scene of Digby Chancellor and a male prostitute?
3. What does Alex want to visit in Chapter 11?
4. Who does Alex tell first about the death that occurs in Chapter 21?
5. Who are the two officers that question Alex at his home regarding Jamey?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)