|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Alex that Peter probably did not commit suicide?
(a) Mr. Oberheim.
(b) Mr. Oscar.
(c) Mr. Olden.
(d) Mr. Olds.
2. Who does Alex tell first about the death that occurs in Chapter 21?
3. What does Souza ask Alex if he is willing to give at Jamey's trial?
(a) A dim soon.
(b) A dim jon.
(c) A dim cap.
(d) A dim sum.
4. How does Alex get Mrs. Vann's address?
(a) He gets Milo to use his police contacts.
(b) He asks the hospital staff.
(c) Surtees gives it to him.
(d) He pretends to be Mainwaring.
5. In Chapter 21, who does Alex learn has just been killed?
(b) Ernie Radovic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the officers that question Alex at his home surprised to meet during their visit?
2. Who leads Alex around the crime scene at the Chancellor's estate that is being investigated?
3. What is Jamey said to have been seen doing when in Dr. Flowers's program?
4. How long does Milo tell Alex that Radovic will be in jail?
5. Who sends Alex to the Chancellor estate to visit a crime scene that is being investigated?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)