|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alex find out through research about people with Schizophrenia?
(a) It does not occur from genetics.
(b) They are typically harmless.
(c) They become serial killers.
(d) They are very dangerous.
2. Where are two bikers said to have been seen in Chapter 21?
(a) Souza's murder.
(b) Milo's murder.
(c) Robin's murder.
(d) Ernie Radovic's murder.
3. Who is Mal in the story?
(a) A social worker.
(b) A good friend of Alex.
(c) A divorce attorney.
(d) An ex-friend of Jamey.
4. Who tells Alex that Peter probably did not commit suicide?
(a) Mr. Oberheim.
(b) Mr. Olden.
(c) Mr. Olds.
(d) Mr. Oscar.
5. What does Alex ask Dr. Flowers about Gary?
(a) When she saw him last.
(b) Where he is.
(c) His current mental state.
(d) His current intelligence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Peter said to have hung himself often?
2. Who does Dwight say is Jamey's main care giver?
3. What does Mrs. Vann do that allows Alex to find her?
4. Where does Alex search for Martha Surtees and Mrs. Vann?
5. What does Souza ask Alex if he is willing to give at Jamey's trial?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)