|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Horace Souza inform Alex about Jamey's mental state?
(a) There are many things they can do to help him.
(b) He's been unstable for some time.
(c) There is no cure for his state of mind.
(d) He recently became unstable.
2. What is Milo's profession?
(b) Security Guard.
(d) Volunteer nurse.
3. What does Dwight say prevented Jamey from having traditional schooling and normal social interaction?
(a) His intelligence.
(b) His oddness.
(c) His violent personality.
(d) His hate of others.
4. What happens after Jamey speaks one word to Alex during their meeting in Chapter 11?
(a) Jamey tries to escape.
(b) Jamey returns to a lifeless state.
(c) Jamey closes his eyes.
(d) Alex speaks with Jamey about the night of the murder.
5. Who are the two officers that question Alex at his home regarding Jamey?
(a) Johnny Tullman and Joan Jacobs.
(b) Calvin Whitehead and Richard Cash.
(c) Billy Sampson and Emily Watson.
(d) Bruce Harrison and Matthew Kidd.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the murder of Digby Chancellor and a male prostitute occur?
2. In Chapter 21, who does Alex learn has just been killed?
3. Who sends Alex to the Chancellor estate to visit a crime scene that is being investigated?
4. What does Alex find out through research about people with Schizophrenia?
5. Who does Alex tell first about the death that occurs in Chapter 21?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)