|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alex find out through research about people with Schizophrenia?
(a) It does not occur from genetics.
(b) They are typically harmless.
(c) They are very dangerous.
(d) They become serial killers.
2. What is Milo's profession?
(a) Volunteer nurse.
(b) Security Guard.
3. Who does Milo say is considered as possible suspects in the murder case?
(b) Two bikers.
(c) Dr. Flowers.
(d) Jamey's neighbor.
4. How long does Milo tell Alex that Radovic will be in jail?
(a) 48 hours.
(b) 24 hours.
(c) 7 days.
(d) 3 days.
5. When Milo is watching Ernie, what does he see Ernie do?
(a) Spy on Alex.
(b) Pull a gun on Alex.
(c) Approach Alex's house.
(d) Follow Alex.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which person is no longer a part of Dr. Flowers's program?
2. When Alex meets with Jamey in jail in Chapter 11, what word does Jamey say?
3. How does Alex get Mrs. Vann's address?
4. Who is Mal in the story?
5. How many of the six kids from Project 160 are now off track in their lives?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)