|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Souza say could have given Jamey drugs?
(b) The prostitute found at the murder scene.
2. What does Alex realize he is unable to do for Jamey during Jamey's upcoming trial?
(a) Correctly determine Jamey's mental state.
(b) Express that Jamey is not a murderer.
(c) Help Jamey get out of jail.
(d) Accurately explain Jamey's Schizophrenic disorder.
3. When talking with Alex, what does Dr. Flowers learn from the phone call she receives?
(a) Another person was found murdered while Jamey was in prison.
(b) Jamey escaped from prison.
(c) Jamey killed the security guard.
(d) Jamey tried to commit suicide.
4. What does Alex find out through research about people with Schizophrenia?
(a) They are very dangerous.
(b) It does not occur from genetics.
(c) They become serial killers.
(d) They are typically harmless.
5. How long does Milo tell Alex that Radovic will be in jail?
(a) 48 hours.
(b) 24 hours.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 7 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the two officers that question Alex at his home regarding Jamey?
2. Who leads Alex around the crime scene at the Chancellor's estate that is being investigated?
3. Why does Alex make an appointment with Dr. Sarita Flowers?
4. Where does Alex go in Chapter 10 in order to learn more about Jamey's mental state?
5. How is Jamey's mom described to Alex in Chapter 18?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)