|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Alex go in Chapter 10 in order to learn more about Jamey's mental state?
(a) Dr. Flower's office.
(b) The jail.
(c) Biomedical library.
(d) Jamey's uncle's house.
2. How is Jamey's mom described to Alex in Chapter 18?
(a) Sweet and innocent.
(b) A thrill seeker.
(c) Crazy and violent.
(d) Sweet but wild.
3. Which person is no longer a part of Dr. Flowers's program?
4. Who is Ernie Radovic?
(a) An ex-con.
(b) Jamey's best friend.
(c) Milo's work partner.
(d) The Chancellor's body guard.
5. Who are the two officers that question Alex at his home regarding Jamey?
(a) Bruce Harrison and Matthew Kidd.
(b) Johnny Tullman and Joan Jacobs.
(c) Calvin Whitehead and Richard Cash.
(d) Billy Sampson and Emily Watson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Milo's new boss mean to?
2. Who does Souza say could have given Jamey drugs?
3. What is Jamey said to have been seen doing when in Dr. Flowers's program?
4. When Alex is removed from Jamey's trial, how does he feel?
5. What is the name of the murder case that Jamey is involved in?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)