|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dwight say prevented Jamey from having traditional schooling and normal social interaction?
(a) His violent personality.
(b) His oddness.
(c) His intelligence.
(d) His hate of others.
2. Who is Milo's new boss mean to?
(a) Gay cops.
(c) Female cops.
(d) The press.
3. Why does Alex make an appointment with Dr. Sarita Flowers?
(a) To learn more about her knowledge on schizophrenia.
(b) To discuss Jamey's case.
(c) To learn more about her work.
(d) To discuss her newest research project.
4. What does Souza question Alex about Jamey?
(a) If Jamey get out of jail.
(b) If Jamey killed Digby.
(c) If Jamey's on drugs.
(d) If Alex think Jamey will die.
5. Who does Dwight say is Jamey's main care giver?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jennifer say schizophrenics do not perform?
2. What does Alex realize he is unable to do for Jamey during Jamey's upcoming trial?
3. What is Horace Souza's profession?
4. Who is Ernie Radovic?
5. Who does Milo say is considered as possible suspects in the murder case?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)