Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 21, who does Alex learn has just been killed?
(c) Ernie Radovic.
2. Where does Alex search for Martha Surtees and Mrs. Vann?
(a) Their homes.
(b) In the police crime bulletin.
(c) Local hospitals and agencies.
(d) Local jails.
3. Why is Peter said to have hung himself often?
(a) He hated his life.
(b) To scare people.
(c) Sexual pleasure.
(d) For an adrenaline rush.
4. What does Alex find out through research about people with Schizophrenia?
(a) They are typically harmless.
(b) They are very dangerous.
(c) They become serial killers.
(d) It does not occur from genetics.
5. How does Jamey hurt himself while in jail?
(a) Cuts himself with a paper clip.
(b) Continues to kick the wall.
(c) Hangs himself.
(d) Bangs his head against the wall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jennifer say schizophrenics do not perform?
2. What does Mrs. Vann do that allows Alex to find her?
3. Who's permission does Alex ask of in order to visit a specific location in Chapter 11?
4. What does Souza ask Alex if he is willing to give at Jamey's trial?
5. When Alex is removed from Jamey's trial, how does he feel?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)