|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26, 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word best describes Guy's reaction to the intrusion of his house by Milo, Alex and the police?
2. What does Dwight say prevented Jamey from having traditional schooling and normal social interaction?
(a) His intelligence.
(b) His oddness.
(c) His hate of others.
(d) His violent personality.
3. Where is the object that Milo and Alex find been hidden?
(a) Jamey's closet.
(b) Jamey's drawer.
(c) Gary's drawer.
(d) Radovic's boat.
4. What does Alex want to visit in Chapter 11?
(a) Jamey's house.
(b) Souza's office.
(c) The crime scene of Jamey's arrest.
(d) Dwight's office.
5. What is Guy questioned about by Milo, Alex and the police?
(a) His knowledge of Jamey's mental state.
(b) The family members of Jamey's who have Schizophrenia.
(c) His relationship with Jamey.
(d) The effects of drugs on a person.
Short Answer Questions
1. What object is found by Milo and Alex at the beginning of Chapter 26?
2. What does Jamey's case cause to happen to Dr. Flowers's research program?
3. What does Milo say he will do if Angela and Guy cooperate with the investigation?
4. What object is being picked up from a customer at Robin's studio when Alex arrives?
5. What is the profession of the person Alex meets at Robin's studio?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)