|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26, 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gary's neighbor inform Alex?
(a) Gary moved.
(b) Gary committed suicide.
(c) Gary went to the store.
(d) Gary is on vacation.
2. What object is being picked up from a customer at Robin's studio when Alex arrives?
(a) Potter's wheel.
(c) Paint brushes.
3. Why does Alex make an appointment with Dr. Sarita Flowers?
(a) To discuss Jamey's case.
(b) To learn more about her work.
(c) To learn more about her knowledge on schizophrenia.
(d) To discuss her newest research project.
4. What object is found by Milo and Alex at the beginning of Chapter 26?
(a) Peter's diary.
(b) Black Jack Cadmus's diary.
(c) Jamey's diary.
(d) Gary's diary.
5. What does Milo say he will do if Angela and Guy cooperate with the investigation?
(a) Let them off the hook.
(b) Keep quiet.
(c) Turn them in no matter what.
(d) Help them during their trials.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gary's artwork depict when Alex sees it for the first time?
2. Where is the object that Milo and Alex find been hidden?
3. What is the name of Gary's neighbor?
4. What is the profession of the person Alex meets at Robin's studio?
5. What does Milo accuse Guy of doing to Jamey?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)