|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26, 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gary's artwork depict when Alex sees it for the first time?
(a) Digby's suicide.
(b) Peter's suicide.
(c) Jamey's suicide.
(d) Gary's suicide.
2. What does Jamey's case cause to happen to Dr. Flowers's research program?
(a) Loss of patients.
(b) Loss of funding.
(c) Increase in patients.
(d) Increase in funding.
3. Why does Alex make an appointment with Dr. Sarita Flowers?
(a) To discuss Jamey's case.
(b) To learn more about her work.
(c) To discuss her newest research project.
(d) To learn more about her knowledge on schizophrenia.
4. Who does Souza say could have given Jamey drugs?
(b) The prostitute found at the murder scene.
5. What word best describes Guy's reaction to the intrusion of his house by Milo, Alex and the police?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Milo say he will do if Angela and Guy cooperate with the investigation?
2. Who does Alex run into after meeting Gary's neighbor?
3. Who is Black Jack Cadmus in relation to Jamey?
4. What does Souza question Alex about Jamey?
5. Who does Mrs. Vann say she was attacked by?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)