|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26, 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alex want to visit in Chapter 11?
(a) Jamey's house.
(b) Souza's office.
(c) Dwight's office.
(d) The crime scene of Jamey's arrest.
2. What does Milo say he will do if Angela and Guy cooperate with the investigation?
(a) Let them off the hook.
(b) Keep quiet.
(c) Help them during their trials.
(d) Turn them in no matter what.
3. What does Jamey's case cause to happen to Dr. Flowers's research program?
(a) Increase in patients.
(b) Loss of patients.
(c) Increase in funding.
(d) Loss of funding.
4. What does Gary's neighbor inform Alex?
(a) Gary is on vacation.
(b) Gary went to the store.
(c) Gary moved.
(d) Gary committed suicide.
5. Who does Alex meet at Robin's studio?
(a) Bill Orleans.
(b) James Canon.
(c) Emily Kooly.
(d) Orlando Soka.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Gary's neighbor?
2. When Alex meets with Jamey in jail in Chapter 11, what word does Jamey say?
3. What is the name of the art gallery Gary often goes to?
4. Who continues to question Guy even when they are asked to leave Guy's house?
5. Who does Souza say could have given Jamey drugs?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)