|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26, 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What object is located in one of the scenes from Gary's artwork?
(a) A sheet of glass.
(b) A pyramid.
(c) A television.
(d) A diary.
2. What does Milo say he will do if Angela and Guy cooperate with the investigation?
(a) Let them off the hook.
(b) Help them during their trials.
(c) Turn them in no matter what.
(d) Keep quiet.
3. What does Milo accuse Guy of doing to Jamey?
(a) Framing him for murder.
(b) Sending him to jail.
(c) Poisoning him.
(d) Choking him.
4. What object is found by Milo and Alex at the beginning of Chapter 26?
(a) Black Jack Cadmus's diary.
(b) Jamey's diary.
(c) Peter's diary.
(d) Gary's diary.
5. Who is Alex on a search to find in Chapter 18?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after Jamey speaks one word to Alex during their meeting in Chapter 11?
2. What does Alex want to visit in Chapter 11?
3. Who got all of Guy's money during his divorce?
4. Why does Alex make an appointment with Dr. Sarita Flowers?
5. What does Jamey's case cause to happen to Dr. Flowers's research program?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)