|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26, 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What object is being picked up from a customer at Robin's studio when Alex arrives?
(a) Potter's wheel.
(b) Paint brushes.
2. Why does Alex make an appointment with Dr. Sarita Flowers?
(a) To discuss her newest research project.
(b) To learn more about her knowledge on schizophrenia.
(c) To discuss Jamey's case.
(d) To learn more about her work.
3. What is the profession of the person Alex meets at Robin's studio?
4. Who is Black Jack Cadmus in relation to Jamey?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) His father.
(d) His cousin.
5. Who does Alex run into after meeting Gary's neighbor?
(b) A policeman.
(c) A homeless man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Vann say she was attacked by?
2. What drug does Gary tell Alex he thinks Jamey is using?
3. Who's permission does Alex ask of in order to visit a specific location in Chapter 11?
4. What does Gary's artwork depict when Alex sees it for the first time?
5. What is the name of the art gallery Gary often goes to?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)