|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26, 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Guy questioned about by Milo, Alex and the police?
(a) The family members of Jamey's who have Schizophrenia.
(b) The effects of drugs on a person.
(c) His relationship with Jamey.
(d) His knowledge of Jamey's mental state.
2. What does Alex find out through research about people with Schizophrenia?
(a) They become serial killers.
(b) They are typically harmless.
(c) They are very dangerous.
(d) It does not occur from genetics.
3. Who got all of Guy's money during his divorce?
(a) Guy had no money to take.
(c) Guy's ex-wife.
(d) Guy's children.
4. Who does Mrs. Vann say she was attacked by?
(b) A violent gang.
(d) Two bikers.
5. What object is located in one of the scenes from Gary's artwork?
(a) A diary.
(b) A sheet of glass.
(c) A pyramid.
(d) A television.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dwight say is Jamey's main care giver?
2. How much is Mrs. Vann paid the night of Jamey's disappearance?
3. What does Gary's neighbor inform Alex?
4. Where is the object that Milo and Alex find been hidden?
5. Who's permission does Alex ask of in order to visit a specific location in Chapter 11?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)