|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26, 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Milo accuse Guy of doing to Jamey?
(a) Poisoning him.
(b) Framing him for murder.
(c) Sending him to jail.
(d) Choking him.
2. What object is found by Milo and Alex at the beginning of Chapter 26?
(a) Gary's diary.
(b) Jamey's diary.
(c) Peter's diary.
(d) Black Jack Cadmus's diary.
3. Who does Alex run into after meeting Gary's neighbor?
(a) A homeless man.
(c) A policeman.
4. What does Gary's artwork depict when Alex sees it for the first time?
(a) Peter's suicide.
(b) Jamey's suicide.
(c) Digby's suicide.
(d) Gary's suicide.
5. Who's permission does Alex ask of in order to visit a specific location in Chapter 11?
(a) Dr. Mainwaring.
(b) Jamey's nurse.
(c) Dr. Flower's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dwight say is Jamey's main care giver?
2. Why does Alex make an appointment with Dr. Sarita Flowers?
3. What does Gary's neighbor inform Alex?
4. What drug does Gary tell Alex he thinks Jamey is using?
5. What does Milo say he will do if Angela and Guy cooperate with the investigation?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)