|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26, 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gary's artwork depict when Alex sees it for the first time?
(a) Jamey's suicide.
(b) Peter's suicide.
(c) Gary's suicide.
(d) Digby's suicide.
2. What does Souza question Alex about Jamey?
(a) If Jamey's on drugs.
(b) If Alex think Jamey will die.
(c) If Jamey killed Digby.
(d) If Jamey get out of jail.
3. What does Alex find out through research about people with Schizophrenia?
(a) They become serial killers.
(b) It does not occur from genetics.
(c) They are typically harmless.
(d) They are very dangerous.
4. What is Guy questioned about by Milo, Alex and the police?
(a) His relationship with Jamey.
(b) His knowledge of Jamey's mental state.
(c) The effects of drugs on a person.
(d) The family members of Jamey's who have Schizophrenia.
5. Who does Alex run into after meeting Gary's neighbor?
(b) A policeman.
(c) A homeless man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alex want to visit in Chapter 11?
2. What is the name of Gary's neighbor?
3. What object is located in one of the scenes from Gary's artwork?
4. What does Gary's neighbor inform Alex?
5. Who does Mrs. Vann say she was attacked by?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)