|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26, 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dwight say is Jamey's main care giver?
2. What does Alex find out through research about people with Schizophrenia?
(a) It does not occur from genetics.
(b) They are very dangerous.
(c) They are typically harmless.
(d) They become serial killers.
3. What does Alex want to visit in Chapter 11?
(a) The crime scene of Jamey's arrest.
(b) Jamey's house.
(c) Souza's office.
(d) Dwight's office.
4. What does Souza question Alex about Jamey?
(a) If Jamey's on drugs.
(b) If Jamey killed Digby.
(c) If Alex think Jamey will die.
(d) If Jamey get out of jail.
5. When Alex meets with Jamey in jail in Chapter 11, what word does Jamey say?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who's permission does Alex ask of in order to visit a specific location in Chapter 11?
2. What does Gary's neighbor describe Gary as?
3. What does Milo say he will do if Angela and Guy cooperate with the investigation?
4. What object is located in one of the scenes from Gary's artwork?
5. What is the name of the art gallery Gary often goes to?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)