|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26, 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gary's neighbor describe Gary as?
(a) A wacko.
(b) An instigator.
(c) A jerk.
(d) A nihilist.
2. How much is Mrs. Vann paid the night of Jamey's disappearance?
(a) 1 thousand dollars.
(b) 5 million dollars.
(c) 5 thousand dollars.
(d) 1 million dollars.
3. Where is the object that Milo and Alex find been hidden?
(a) Radovic's boat.
(b) Gary's drawer.
(c) Jamey's closet.
(d) Jamey's drawer.
4. Who does Souza say could have given Jamey drugs?
(b) The prostitute found at the murder scene.
5. What is Guy questioned about by Milo, Alex and the police?
(a) His knowledge of Jamey's mental state.
(b) His relationship with Jamey.
(c) The family members of Jamey's who have Schizophrenia.
(d) The effects of drugs on a person.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Alex run into after meeting Gary's neighbor?
2. Who does Mrs. Vann say she was attacked by?
3. What object is found by Milo and Alex at the beginning of Chapter 26?
4. Who is Alex on a search to find in Chapter 18?
5. Who appears in the room when Guy is accused of doing something to Jamey?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)