|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26, 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gary's artwork depict when Alex sees it for the first time?
(a) Gary's suicide.
(b) Digby's suicide.
(c) Peter's suicide.
(d) Jamey's suicide.
2. What does Gary's neighbor describe Gary as?
(a) A nihilist.
(b) An instigator.
(c) A jerk.
(d) A wacko.
3. What does Gary's neighbor inform Alex?
(a) Gary committed suicide.
(b) Gary went to the store.
(c) Gary is on vacation.
(d) Gary moved.
4. What does Alex find out through research about people with Schizophrenia?
(a) They are typically harmless.
(b) It does not occur from genetics.
(c) They are very dangerous.
(d) They become serial killers.
5. Who does Alex meet at Robin's studio?
(a) Emily Kooly.
(b) Bill Orleans.
(c) Orlando Soka.
(d) James Canon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alex want to visit in Chapter 11?
2. What object is found by Milo and Alex at the beginning of Chapter 26?
3. What is the name of the art gallery Gary often goes to?
4. What does Jamey's case cause to happen to Dr. Flowers's research program?
5. When Alex meets with Jamey in jail in Chapter 11, what word does Jamey say?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)