|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26, 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alex find out through research about people with Schizophrenia?
(a) They are typically harmless.
(b) They are very dangerous.
(c) It does not occur from genetics.
(d) They become serial killers.
2. Who continues to question Guy even when they are asked to leave Guy's house?
(c) Richard Cash.
3. What is the profession of the person Alex meets at Robin's studio?
4. What object is located in one of the scenes from Gary's artwork?
(a) A diary.
(b) A television.
(c) A pyramid.
(d) A sheet of glass.
5. How much is Mrs. Vann paid the night of Jamey's disappearance?
(a) 1 million dollars.
(b) 1 thousand dollars.
(c) 5 thousand dollars.
(d) 5 million dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Souza question Alex about Jamey?
2. What does Gary's neighbor inform Alex?
3. Where is the object that Milo and Alex find been hidden?
4. What does Jamey's case cause to happen to Dr. Flowers's research program?
5. What does Milo say he will do if Angela and Guy cooperate with the investigation?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)