|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26, 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens after Jamey speaks one word to Alex during their meeting in Chapter 11?
(a) Jamey closes his eyes.
(b) Jamey returns to a lifeless state.
(c) Alex speaks with Jamey about the night of the murder.
(d) Jamey tries to escape.
2. What is the name of the art gallery Gary often goes to?
(a) Jans and Jans.
(b) The Priscilla Hunt Gallery.
(c) Voids Will Be Voids.
(d) The Motivation Gallery.
3. Who does Souza say could have given Jamey drugs?
(c) The prostitute found at the murder scene.
4. What does Jamey's case cause to happen to Dr. Flowers's research program?
(a) Increase in funding.
(b) Increase in patients.
(c) Loss of patients.
(d) Loss of funding.
5. Who does Alex run into after meeting Gary's neighbor?
(a) A policeman.
(c) A homeless man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Milo say he will do if Angela and Guy cooperate with the investigation?
2. What is Guy questioned about by Milo, Alex and the police?
3. Who is Alex on a search to find in Chapter 18?
4. Who appears in the room when Guy is accused of doing something to Jamey?
5. What does Dwight say prevented Jamey from having traditional schooling and normal social interaction?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)