|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26, 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dwight say is Jamey's main care giver?
2. What does Gary's artwork depict when Alex sees it for the first time?
(a) Gary's suicide.
(b) Digby's suicide.
(c) Peter's suicide.
(d) Jamey's suicide.
3. Why does Alex make an appointment with Dr. Sarita Flowers?
(a) To learn more about her work.
(b) To discuss her newest research project.
(c) To discuss Jamey's case.
(d) To learn more about her knowledge on schizophrenia.
4. What is the name of the art gallery Gary often goes to?
(a) Jans and Jans.
(b) The Priscilla Hunt Gallery.
(c) Voids Will Be Voids.
(d) The Motivation Gallery.
5. Who appears in the room when Guy is accused of doing something to Jamey?
(c) Mrs. Vann.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gary's neighbor inform Alex?
2. Who continues to question Guy even when they are asked to leave Guy's house?
3. What does Gary's neighbor describe Gary as?
4. What happens after Jamey speaks one word to Alex during their meeting in Chapter 11?
5. Who does Alex meet at Robin's studio?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)