|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26, 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Black Jack Cadmus in relation to Jamey?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His father.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His grandfather.
2. Where does Alex go in Chapter 10 in order to learn more about Jamey's mental state?
(a) The jail.
(b) Dr. Flower's office.
(c) Jamey's uncle's house.
(d) Biomedical library.
3. What does Souza question Alex about Jamey?
(a) If Jamey get out of jail.
(b) If Alex think Jamey will die.
(c) If Jamey killed Digby.
(d) If Jamey's on drugs.
4. What does Milo accuse Guy of doing to Jamey?
(a) Framing him for murder.
(b) Choking him.
(c) Sending him to jail.
(d) Poisoning him.
5. Why does Alex make an appointment with Dr. Sarita Flowers?
(a) To learn more about her knowledge on schizophrenia.
(b) To discuss Jamey's case.
(c) To learn more about her work.
(d) To discuss her newest research project.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Gary's neighbor?
2. Who does Alex meet at Robin's studio?
3. What does Alex want to visit in Chapter 11?
4. What is the profession of the person Alex meets at Robin's studio?
5. What happens after Jamey speaks one word to Alex during their meeting in Chapter 11?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)