|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26, 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the profession of the person Alex meets at Robin's studio?
2. What does Milo say he will do if Angela and Guy cooperate with the investigation?
(a) Help them during their trials.
(b) Keep quiet.
(c) Turn them in no matter what.
(d) Let them off the hook.
3. Why does Alex make an appointment with Dr. Sarita Flowers?
(a) To learn more about her work.
(b) To discuss her newest research project.
(c) To discuss Jamey's case.
(d) To learn more about her knowledge on schizophrenia.
4. Where does Alex go in Chapter 10 in order to learn more about Jamey's mental state?
(a) Jamey's uncle's house.
(b) Biomedical library.
(c) The jail.
(d) Dr. Flower's office.
5. What happens after Jamey speaks one word to Alex during their meeting in Chapter 11?
(a) Alex speaks with Jamey about the night of the murder.
(b) Jamey tries to escape.
(c) Jamey returns to a lifeless state.
(d) Jamey closes his eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Alex on a search to find in Chapter 18?
2. What object is found by Milo and Alex at the beginning of Chapter 26?
3. What drug does Gary tell Alex he thinks Jamey is using?
4. Who appears in the room when Guy is accused of doing something to Jamey?
5. What does Dwight say prevented Jamey from having traditional schooling and normal social interaction?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)