|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26, 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens after Jamey speaks one word to Alex during their meeting in Chapter 11?
(a) Jamey tries to escape.
(b) Jamey closes his eyes.
(c) Jamey returns to a lifeless state.
(d) Alex speaks with Jamey about the night of the murder.
2. Who is Black Jack Cadmus in relation to Jamey?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His father.
3. How much is Mrs. Vann paid the night of Jamey's disappearance?
(a) 5 million dollars.
(b) 1 thousand dollars.
(c) 5 thousand dollars.
(d) 1 million dollars.
4. Who does Alex meet at Robin's studio?
(a) Emily Kooly.
(b) Bill Orleans.
(c) Orlando Soka.
(d) James Canon.
5. What object is being picked up from a customer at Robin's studio when Alex arrives?
(a) Potter's wheel.
(d) Paint brushes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word best describes Guy's reaction to the intrusion of his house by Milo, Alex and the police?
2. What does Souza question Alex about Jamey?
3. When Alex meets with Jamey in jail in Chapter 11, what word does Jamey say?
4. Where does Alex go in Chapter 10 in order to learn more about Jamey's mental state?
5. What is the profession of the person Alex meets at Robin's studio?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)