|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26, 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alex want to visit in Chapter 11?
(a) Souza's office.
(b) The crime scene of Jamey's arrest.
(c) Dwight's office.
(d) Jamey's house.
2. What object is located in one of the scenes from Gary's artwork?
(a) A diary.
(b) A sheet of glass.
(c) A television.
(d) A pyramid.
3. What does Jamey's case cause to happen to Dr. Flowers's research program?
(a) Increase in patients.
(b) Loss of patients.
(c) Loss of funding.
(d) Increase in funding.
4. What object is being picked up from a customer at Robin's studio when Alex arrives?
(b) Potter's wheel.
(d) Paint brushes.
5. When Alex meets with Jamey in jail in Chapter 11, what word does Jamey say?
Short Answer Questions
1. What drug does Gary tell Alex he thinks Jamey is using?
2. Who does Alex meet at Robin's studio?
3. What does Gary's neighbor inform Alex?
4. What does Alex find out through research about people with Schizophrenia?
5. What does Dwight say prevented Jamey from having traditional schooling and normal social interaction?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)